Speaker Boehner supports Obama's call for action against Syria, says colleagues should also

House Speaker John Boehner says he will support President Barack Obama's call for the U.S. to take action against Syria for alleged chemical weapons use and says his Republican colleagues should support the president, too. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Speaker Boehner proved to be a spineless coward GOP RINO who will go along with the Mozlem Brother agenda without even checking the goal of removing Assad from power, similar to the removal of Mubarak by Obama in 2011. Who is behind the chemical attack that Obama is using to remove Assad from power while supporting al Qaida terrorists and Mozlem brother terrorists taking the control over Syria? As expected, the GOP RINOs led by McCain, Graham and Boehner go blind after Obama plan to remove Assad from power and push the Mozlem Brothers of Syria and al Qaida terrorists and their Shariya laws to power in Syria based on blaming Assad on the chemical attack that could as well done by the al Qaida and Mozlem Brother terrorists that took control of the chemical WMD base few months ago and now enjoy the support of Obama, McCain and Graham. Obviously, Obama his own agenda of supporting the same Mozlem brother terrorists and al Qaida terrorists of Libya, Egypt and Tunisia and bringing them to power by toppling Assad similar to the removal of Mubarak, Gadaffi and Ben Ali in early 2011. While UN did not come with proof about who is behind the Chemical bombs attack in Syria, Obama McCain, Graham and Boehner are rushing to use our military to topple Assad with potential igniting large scale war between the Russian-Iranian-Syrian-North Korean-Hezbollah terrorist axis of evil that will result in nuke and WMDs attacks on Israel. The UN need to tell the American people who is behind the provocation of using chemical WMD to get Obama's military support against Assad. Now Obama is using the GOP RINOs to push for blaming GOP conservatives for not going blind after Obama rush to punish Assad only to support his Mozlem brothers and al Qaida terrorists.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Boehner had better be careful supporting another Obama war. Any Republican that backs arming the Muslim Brotherhood, and AlQaeda should be replaced in the next election
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 3, 2013
I guess it's no surprise that Righties are so bigoted against Muslims and against the President that they'd even take the side of a guy who's murdered and gassed a hundred thousand of his own people.

Of course, Republicans have a loooong history of supporting tyranny - in other countries.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#4 Sep 3, 2013
chisholm wrote:
I guess it's no surprise that Righties are so bigoted against Muslims and against the President that they'd even take the side of a guy who's murdered and gassed a hundred thousand of his own people.
Of course, Republicans have a loooong history of supporting tyranny - in other countries.
Are the lefties so blinded by their "barney the dinosaur" outlook that they refuse the possibility that the Muslim rebels gassed their own to GET U.S. strikes? Wake up, there is NO evidence that Assad was even behind these gassings. The Assad regime claims they didn't know about it until "they" read the headlines.
Oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Boehner (boner) is no conservative. He is a damocrap. He will do anything his prez tells him to do. We do not belong in that country. The warmonger, obozo, loves to down other presidents, and most of his brainwashed lovers think he is the best prez this country has had. Syria isn't our problem. They can fix their own country. If one would check it out, wars were started mostly by damocraps. But of course, they will deny that.
Obozo will do what he wants anyhow.
when

Tahlequah, OK

#6 Sep 3, 2013
i agree with oops, Syria is not our problem, they have been fighting each other for years, they can kill each other off. it is pointless and senseless to even be discussing the United States showing Syria they crossed the line. the UN wont sanction it, NATO wont either. why is it our business? if we go over there, we might just end up getting more than we bargained for.
Eli

Germany

#7 Sep 3, 2013
these evidences for using of chemical weapon in Syria and for blame of Assad or his government are only in insane heads of some criminals from usa (kerry, obama, hagel ). It is no objective and even mojority of international politicians are against it.
Eli

Germany

#8 Sep 3, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the lefties so blinded by their "barney the dinosaur" outlook that they refuse the possibility that the Muslim rebels gassed their own to GET U.S. strikes? Wake up, there is NO evidence that Assad was even behind these gassings. The Assad regime claims they didn't know about it until "they" read the headlines.
extremists from al-qaeda has gassed another extremists, they fight each other. It is clear.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#9 Sep 3, 2013
time to let the "rest of the world" handle this one..........no matter what we do we'll end up being blamed. let the world send their young men and women instead. let's see how well they do at stopping murder and genocide.
Eli

Germany

#10 Sep 3, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
time to let the "rest of the world" handle this one..........no matter what we do we'll end up being blamed. let the world send their young men and women instead. let's see how well they do at stopping murder and genocide.
it is the main problem that your politicians from usa are responsible for majority of genocides and crimes against humanity and they have never enough.
Rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
it is the main problem that your politicians from usa are responsible for majority of genocides and crimes against humanity and they have never enough.
Hah........listen to the person from the country that perpetrated the most heinous genocides in the history of the world........heil mein fuhrer
Rfirma1

Westminster, MD

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Well said........from a citizen of the country that has perpetrated the most genocides in the history of the world........heil main fuhrer
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#13 Sep 3, 2013
You are right. There is no proof that Assad had anything to do with the killings by gas. None. And he denies it. AlQaeda needs more armament. It is logical that they are behind it. President Obama is sympathetic with the Muslim Brotherhood, and they and AlQaeda make up the Rebels. We are being lied to. Again. Any legislator Republican, or Democrat that votes to back AlQaeda must be voted out in the next election.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You are right. There is no proof that Assad had anything to do with the killings by gas. None. And he denies it. AlQaeda needs more armament. It is logical that they are behind it. President Obama is sympathetic with the Muslim Brotherhood, and they and AlQaeda make up the Rebels. We are being lied to. Again. Any legislator Republican, or Democrat that votes to back AlQaeda must be voted out in the next election.
in fact the syrian rebel movement is almost entirely made up of syrians who are very., very moderate in their religion. they will not let some fundamentalist group take over their nation. they started this war for self rule, they will not give it away again, especially to even more nutjob groups than Assad.

don't worry, i know this is all very, very far above you head, you can only parrot things you hear on the TV...

wanna cracker?
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#15 Sep 3, 2013
50% of the rebels are AlQaeda, another 15% are Muslim Brotherhood, and the rest are Syrian dissidents. We are always on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood. Now at least in Egypt the good guys kicked out the Brotherhood.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#16 Sep 4, 2013
Rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah........listen to the person from the country that perpetrated the most heinous genocides in the history of the world........heil mein fuhrer
We would have never gotten involved in WWII if Pearl Harbor hadn't happened. We didn't give a damn about Germany's cleansing. The fact was, it was a "politician" who began the genocide, just like it's the politicians in this country who start the wars. People just want to have their families and raise their kids. War is a manufactured device designed to generate revenue.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#17 Sep 4, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have never gotten involved in WWII if Pearl Harbor hadn't happened. We didn't give a damn about Germany's cleansing. The fact was, it was a "politician" who began the genocide, just like it's the politicians in this country who start the wars. People just want to have their families and raise their kids. War is a manufactured device designed to generate revenue.
absolutely....we had no treaties, no alliances and by all intents and purposes it was a european war.....none of our business. until the japanese attack on pearl harbor and germany declaring war on the u.s.....we could have been sitting fat and happy when the shooting was done and reaping the windfall of selling our goods to a europe that needed to be rebuilt. of course....what we might have done and what might have happened can only be conjecture since what was done was done and what happened happened.

as for who starts the wars......in the most recent case......afganistan, for instance, we were attacked.......not the actions of a u.s. politician but the actions of some insane radical muslims backed by other insane radical muslims........
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#18 Sep 4, 2013
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely....we had no treaties, no alliances and by all intents and purposes it was a european war.....none of our business. until the japanese attack on pearl harbor and germany declaring war on the u.s.....we could have been sitting fat and happy when the shooting was done and reaping the windfall of selling our goods to a europe that needed to be rebuilt. of course....what we might have done and what might have happened can only be conjecture since what was done was done and what happened happened.
as for who starts the wars......in the most recent case......afganistan, for instance, we were attacked.......not the actions of a u.s. politician but the actions of some insane radical muslims backed by other insane radical muslims........
True, we were attacked on 9/11, but the politicians chose to "ignore" the intelligence given them during Oliver North's statements during the Iran Contra hearings. They knew the dangers of the al queda and Bin laden and chose to "wait it out"? Why? War machines are very profitable.....
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#19 Sep 4, 2013
Republicans had better be careful about going along with a President that cannot get one country, except the surrender monkeys, to go along with him. Oh, that's right we have a secret Coalition. Yeah, uh huh. This is a mess.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#20 Sep 4, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
True, we were attacked on 9/11, but the politicians chose to "ignore" the intelligence given them during Oliver North's statements during the Iran Contra hearings. They knew the dangers of the al queda and Bin laden and chose to "wait it out"? Why? War machines are very profitable.....
so....if you were told that some shadowy group headquartered in afganistan was planning something......to strike at the united states in some way....what would you do? attack afganistan? maybe launch ineffectual missiles into empty tents in the desert? and if that same information was available to the previous president.....why wasn't it acted on prior? and with everything we "knew" about al qaeda why couldn't the spaniards and the british stop the same sort of attacks years later?????
war machines are never profitable........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min It aint necessari... 127,564
White Power reestablished with Ferguson Klavern... 9 min Bama Yankee 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min Responsibility 4,650
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min -Dont Panic- 283,330
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 45 min Chicopee 94
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Brian_G 48,533
Bill by U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke would help El P... 1 hr L Morales 5
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr TaylorHayes 140
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr Signed up Tinka 849
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Teaman 1,143,684
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 2 hr Ronald 2,789

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE