Who's the undecided voter? It may be the "Walmart mom"

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

People walk past a Wal-Mart sign in Rogers, Arkansas June 4, 2009. Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Thursday that its strong financial position leaves it well positioned to take advantage of acquisition opportunities across the globe.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt needs one to keep all his lies straight, they seem to get jumbled, depending on which person or group he is addressing.
and since Obama, Biden and Reid have all made bold baseless lies......it matters not a whit to you. You lose on credibility along cupcake.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
Oct 07, 2012
ROSEMONT, Ill.(AP)- Vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan told supporters in President Barack Obama's home state their contributions will help Republicans define the "very clear choice" for voters in the final weeks before Election Day.
Sign at door:
No audio or video recording devices allowed.
Yep, right up their with Obama telling us all the new laws would be posted for 72 hours before voting or signing......hahahha and don't forget his claim of being the most transparent administration.....and the THERE WILL BE NO LOBBIST IN MY WHITE HOUSE........HAHAHAH just 45 of them called czars.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt needs one to keep all his lies straight, they seem to get jumbled, depending on which person or group he is addressing.
Remember Obama's speeches about how we should help the veterans.......

Backlog of Veterans' Disability Claims Increases 179% Under Obama...

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the official version or is this just another of the excuses floating around.
It's the actual truth. If you want to criticize anyone for the consulate being attacked, the criticize the Libyans. The fact is that external security (and that was the failure of the security in Libya) was the responsibility of the Libyans.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

AMPAD wrote:
Romney doesn't like people that shop at Wal-Mart.
I bet Romney has never been in a Wal-Mart.
Romney is comfortable with millionaires and billionaires.
Romney hates working people.
That may be true or not, no actual data. It's very unlikely either candidate, both born with silver spoons, have shopped there ever -- well unless there were cameras.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the actual truth. If you want to criticize anyone for the consulate being attacked, the criticize the Libyans. The fact is that external security (and that was the failure of the security in Libya) was the responsibility of the Libyans.
So you're saying that Steven was ok to be there by him self with unloaded weapons and no marines.........the two others that were Seals were not there to protect Stevens, they just tried to help and died for it......so tell us about the 35 security personel that were called home in the last 6 months and the pleas for more security ignored.......Tell us why they wanted more security if it was Libya's duty to provide it...Why didn't Stevens just pick up the phone and call them.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that Steven was ok to be there by him self with unloaded weapons
241 Marines and sailors died in Beirut, killed by one guy driving a truck.

Not everyone has your hindsight, Dumbo.

Not even Reagan.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
241 Marines and sailors died in Beirut, killed by one guy driving a truck.
Not everyone has your hindsight, Dumbo.
Not even Reagan.
How far back and how many Presidents do you loons have to go back to try and find someone as worthless as Obama........sorry orca.......you can't get there from here.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

By the way........as your going back you can stop at Carter.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that Steven was ok to be there by him self with unloaded weapons and no marines.........the two others that were Seals were not there to protect Stevens, they just tried to help and died for it......so tell us about the 35 security personel that were called home in the last 6 months and the pleas for more security ignored.......Tell us why they wanted more security if it was Libya's duty to provide it...Why didn't Stevens just pick up the phone and call them.
No, I didn't say anything like that. I only pointed out who is actually responsible for external security and who is responsible for internal security. If you choose to be dense, not much I can do about that.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How far back and how many Presidents do you loons have to go back to try and find someone as worthless
How come you scrotumlickers have forgotten George Bush and why wasn't he invited to the GOP convention?

Here's a thought: he was the sorriest excuse for a president going back 80 years.

And draft dodger Romney want's to go back to 200o and the Bush trickle down economics that put the country into two recessions.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
By the way........as your going back you can stop at Carter.
By the way: George Bush.

And before him... the other George Bush ... who couldn't even get reelected.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Obama's speeches about how we should help the veterans.......
Backlog of Veterans' Disability Claims Increases 179% Under Obama...
September 19, 2012

Senate Republicans effectively killed a measure to find jobs for unemployed veterans on a procedural vote Wednesday, after several attempts by Democrats to keep the bill on the table failed.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., raised a point of order against the bill on Wednesday, citing alleged violations of Senate budget rules. Since three-fifths of the chamber did not vote to waive the rules, the legislation cannot move forward.

The point of order was the latest in a string of obstacles designed to derail the bill, which would have created the Veterans Jobs Corps by setting aside $1 billion in federal grants to give veterans priority for jobs that might require military skills, such as in law enforcement or fire safety. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., briefly filibustered the legislation last week.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
September 19, 2012
Senate Republicans effectively killed a measure to find jobs for unemployed veterans on a procedural vote Wednesday, after several attempts by Democrats to keep the bill on the table failed.
Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., raised a point of order against the bill on Wednesday, citing alleged violations of Senate budget rules. Since three-fifths of the chamber did not vote to waive the rules, the legislation cannot move forward.
The point of order was the latest in a string of obstacles designed to derail the bill, which would have created the Veterans Jobs Corps by setting aside $1 billion in federal grants to give veterans priority for jobs that might require military skills, such as in law enforcement or fire safety. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., briefly filibustered the legislation last week.
So your saying it's ok to break senate rules......typical.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way: George Bush.
And before him... the other George Bush ... who couldn't even get reelected.
Obama actually only uses his blackness as a tool for a base. They are too dumb to know that OBAMA RELATIVES were the ones that enslaved their relatives, they are too dumb to know Obama did vote for partial birth abortion and the law that said a doctor could not step in if the abortion failed and the baby lived, they are too dumb to know, OBAMA DID VOTE AGAINST THE 9 BILLION ASSISTANCE FOR KATRINA VICTIMS AND LIED IN HIS 2007 SPEECH.

Obama hasn't visited a black neighborhood since being sworn in. He has manufactured a40% black youth unemployment and a effective unemployment of 15% among all blacks. If we were at 7.8% as their lie depicts it means Obama has ignored the blacks and hispanics in favor of whites.

Obama has said in his speeches that we are our brothers keeper......yet his brother is in a mud hut living on $20 a year, and his two illegal relatives (aunt and uncle)are living in section 8 housing and on welfare. He cares nothing for his black side of the family.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the exception of Costco, but only because they pay their employees a decent wage and give them benefits.
Employee pay wasn't what I ment. That's a whole different issue. Wherever these big box stores open, small businesses close. There are no more neighborhood drug stores, lumber yards, hardware stores, electrical supply, plumbing supply et al. I could go on, but, think about it.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Employee pay wasn't what I ment. That's a whole different issue. Wherever these big box stores open, small businesses close. There are no more neighborhood drug stores, lumber yards, hardware stores, electrical supply, plumbing supply et al. I could go on, but, think about it.
This issue among so many was argued approximately few decades ago. People go to where they are pushed to survive. if you tax someone higher and higher you take from him. He then goes to where he can find the same product cheaper. Go figure.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> This issue among so many was argued approximately few decades ago. People go to where they are pushed to survive. if you tax someone higher and higher you take from him. He then goes to where he can find the same product cheaper. Go figure.
Taxes have nothing to do with big box stores putting small business 'Out of business'.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GALLUP: 5-POINT ROMNEY BOUNCE...

POLL: Romney leads among independents 51-35...

'Enthusiasm' gap 13-point spread for Republican...
__________
Economist: Obama Misrepresenting My Study on Romney Tax Plan...
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Taxes have nothing to do with big box stores putting small business 'Out of business'.
Peoples after tax income does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Activists: State should end all Confederate mem... 4 min Ted 44
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Tony C 50,901
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min as I was saying 200,244
GOP base includes racist 'elements,' congressma... 5 min Righteous 89
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 9,399
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min HPV 48,706
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min Brian_G 31,882
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,376
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Coffee Party 240,590
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••