Who's the undecided voter? It may be ...

Who's the undecided voter? It may be the "Walmart mom"

There are 259 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Who's the undecided voter? It may be the "Walmart mom". In it, Reuters reports that:

People walk past a Wal-Mart sign in Rogers, Arkansas June 4, 2009. Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Thursday that its strong financial position leaves it well positioned to take advantage of acquisition opportunities across the globe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#140 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The basic theme of the lieberal talking heads last night was who was THAT sumbich? Obama screwed the pooch. His media has built him up,carried his water AND firewood and this is what they get. A disinterested,disaffected,lack luster performance from an Obama who came off as someone not into the job anymore. But then he hasn't been too keen on it for a couple years now.
Obama campaign conducts damage control in wake of debate

Freshly loaded with new script and teleprompter Obama hits the road and Romney with blows that you thought would have came last night, instead of the meek, timid, downward looking Obama’s performance.

Vowing to “I’ll get him next time” he jumped right back into the lies Romney proved him wrong on last night. I guess it’s easier to attack when Romney isn’t facing him. Maybe all the looking down was submission.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#141 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama campaign conducts damage control in wake of debate
Freshly loaded with new script and teleprompter Obama hits the road and Romney with blows that you thought would have came last night, instead of the meek, timid, downward looking Obama’s performance.
Vowing to “I’ll get him next time” he jumped right back into the lies Romney proved him wrong on last night. I guess it’s easier to attack when Romney isn’t facing him. Maybe all the looking down was submission.
But ALL incumbents don't do well on their first debate. So the excuses go. But the BEST was from Algore,who blammed the pizzpoor performance on the ALTITUDE in Denver. The THIN AIR caused confusion/distraction for Obama..... ha ha ha ha ha
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#142 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>But ALL incumbents don't do well on their first debate. So the excuses go. But the BEST was from Algore,who blammed the pizzpoor performance on the ALTITUDE in Denver. The THIN AIR caused confusion/distraction for Obama..... ha ha ha ha ha
Al Gore,what a REMF,that is!!

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#143 Oct 4, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Question.
Name three best personal accomplishments of your professional career.
You first.
charles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#144 Oct 4, 2012
There are 3 ironies. 1. The undecided. Does anybody in this country think there is 1 undecided voter 38 days or so before elections.
Independent, yes, undecided, no.
Then the Walmart moms, Mitt and his buddy have included most of them inthe 47% deadbeat group, amd when it comes to Constitutional Rights, Mitt AND HIS SIDEKICK have told us all, they will have none.
3, Mitt was a bishop of the mormon cult that says Mary conceivef like any other woman; their god became a man and by having sex with her in order to conceive Jesus, unmade the virgin and caused her to be an adultress because she was already bethrothed to Joseph.
Mitt told America we all worship God, but I do not worship his god who was once a man and is still learning to be god.
Mitt,s anti-christ religion has been supported by evangelicals and republicans alike while blaspheming, sayimg Obama had anevil spirit, muslim; when in fact he has confessed Christ as Saviour more than once.

San Diego, CA

#145 Oct 4, 2012
charles wrote:
There are 3 ironies. 1. The undecided. Does anybody in this country think there is 1 undecided voter 38 days or so before elections.
Then the Walmart moms, Mitt and his buddy have included most of them inthe 47% deadbeat group, amd when it comes to Constitutional Rights, Mitt AND HIS SIDEKICK have told us all, they will have none.
3, Mitt was a bishop of the mormon cult that says Mary conceivef like any other woman; their god became a man and by having sex with her in order to conceive Jesus, unmade the virgin and caused her to be an adultress because she was already bethrothed to Joseph.
Mitt told America we all worship God, but I do not worship his god who was once a man and is still learning to be god.
Mitt,s anti-christ religion has been supported by evangelicals and republicans alike while blaspheming, sayimg Obama had anevil spirit, muslim; when in fact he has confessed Christ as Saviour more than once.
To "mainstream", Evangelical, fundamentalist christians, romney is a member of a cult.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#146 Oct 4, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
To "mainstream", Evangelical, fundamentalist christians, romney is a member of a cult.
Most of us "mainstream",evangel ical,fundamentalist Christians see Romney as the next President. Beats having a racist,Black theolog, muslim,marxist......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#147 Oct 4, 2012
charles wrote:
1.After last night there are no undecided voters.

2.Gobaldygoop bullsh1t.

3.You seem to have a problem with the 1st Amendment and freedom of religion,not to mention your BLATENT intolerance of those different from you. A gross violation of the liberals policy if diversity and inclusiveness. I guess that makes you,like every OTHER lieberal I've ever heard/seen/known,a f**king hypocrit. But then there is nothing unusual in that,is there?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#148 Oct 4, 2012
the most popular reason for NOT shopping at Walmart is their habit of destroying small communities through the economy.
their presence causes unemployment rates and poverty rates to rise.

San Diego, CA

#149 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us "mainstream",evangel ical,fundamentalist Christians see Romney as the next President. Beats having a racist,Black theolog, muslim,marxist......
Yeah sure. Go ahead and vote for the cultist. That just makes all that you christians say hypocritical.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#150 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>But ALL incumbents don't do well on their first debate.
The bar was very low for ROmney and he managed to toddle over it - ROmney's 47 percenter should not be forgotten by the voters and what the repugs have been doing on women's health issues and voter suppression.

Btw, did Romney leave his zinger index cards at home?
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#151 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The basic theme of the lieberal talking heads last night was who was THAT sumbich?
That sumbich (your word) has been resoundingly showing his ignorance on foreign visits, his 47 percenter "other people" and victim nonense and that "theme" (your word) has shown ROmney for the stiff shifty man that he is. I think the word people like to use is that is unlikeable.

I do not believe the american voters will vote for him.
Sam

United States

#152 Oct 4, 2012
The undecided voters are the 47 percent. Politics is now everywhere. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u

Location hidden

#153 Oct 4, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The bar was very low for ROmney and he managed to toddle over it - ROmney's 47 percenter should not be forgotten by the voters and what the repugs have been doing on women's health issues and voter suppression.
Btw, did Romney leave his zinger index cards at home?
Obama shit his pants in front of 50 million people. 50 Million people. He chokes without a teleprompter. He is a horrible speaker and debater without his teleprompter. We can also surmise that he hasn't the intellectual capacity of a man that can think on his feet like Romney. He is basically a criminal that spends most of his time covering up his messes like Benghazi. Obama hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of getting re-elected. I hope you enjoy your Obamaphone.
McGruff

Trinity, TX

#154 Oct 4, 2012
anneutral wrote:
the most popular reason for NOT shopping at Walmart is their habit of destroying small communities through the economy.
I live in a small community with a wal Mart and we are not destroyed. Although obammy has tried his very best to destroy us.
Ray

Newport, OR

#155 Oct 4, 2012
The undecided are probably people like me. There was a very short period of time back during the 2008 Presidential primaries where I was considering supporting Obama. Then I dug into his history and realized he had bad ideas and should not be President of the United States.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#156 Oct 5, 2012
anneutral wrote:
Yep. Add Home Depot, Lowes, Costco and the rest to the demise of home town small business.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#157 Oct 5, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
To maintream conservative americans, Obama is a joke.

SURPRISE: 7.8% Shock n Awe…what a joke. Got phone, but no job.

SEPT. EMPLOYMENT:+114,000...PURE FICTION…….Obama has beach front property in Iran he wants to sell you. Going back and manipulating the last three months unemployment numbers is how this came about. You can't get to 7.8% with only 114,000 jobs added.

Welch: Obama manipulating numbers after debate performance...
Failure begats failure.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#158 Oct 5, 2012
Ray wrote:
The undecided are probably people like me. There was a very short period of time back during the 2008 Presidential primaries where I was considering supporting Obama. Then I dug into his history and realized he had bad ideas and should not be President of the United States.
whole lot of people DIDN'T research him as a candidate. They took one look,saw he was Black and said,"Thats my Boy",and pulled the lever. Bunches won't make that mistake again.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#159 Oct 6, 2012
Incorrect.

Most took one look at Sarah, then did a doubletake when she opened her mouth and decided no way in hell I'm even considering McCain or her.

One of the very few times a vice-presidential candidate choice swayed an election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 min Buck Crick 163
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 3 min reality 158
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,330
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Dee Dee Dee 10,485
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Big C 18,530
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chazofsaints 209,965
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 10 min Mite Be 768
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 40 min Jesses_Girl 395,922
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Frankendrumpf 244,033
More from around the web