Who's the undecided voter? It may be the "Walmart mom"

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: Reuters 259

People walk past a Wal-Mart sign in Rogers, Arkansas June 4, 2009. Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Thursday that its strong financial position leaves it well positioned to take advantage of acquisition opportunities across the globe.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68 Oct 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
YES WE DID AND YES WE CAN as we dems continue to support President Obama.
Remember us (those people - the 47 percenters) to bring your etch-a-sketch to the debate tonight! LOLL
You better support him, that empty suit will not sit in the empty chair without it.
Gravediggers

United States

#69 Oct 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
YES WE DID AND YES WE CAN as we dems continue to support President Obama.
Remember us (those people - the 47 percenters) to bring your etch-a-sketch to the debate tonight! LOLL
\

Mitt Romney may not be i-Candy, but he's an i-cando candidate.
1 post removed
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#71 Oct 3, 2012
Whoever wins it would be something if t shirts, paintings, underwear, and everything else possible could have images of an empty chair and the presidential seal. This would probably end up becoming volcanic to progressives. A little taste of their own medicine. which by the way is going to be expensive as that law takes hold.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#72 Oct 3, 2012
&#9632;Black and Hispanic women have higher abortion rates than non-Hispanic white women. Black women’s abortion rates are 49 per 1,000, Hispanic women’s are 33 per 1,000 and non-Hispanic white women’s are 13 per 1,000.
&#9632;According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the most recurrent characteristics of women having abortions over time are nonwhite, poor and unmarried.

Reasons For Abortion
planned parenthood
Obamas vote trap!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#73 Oct 3, 2012
serfs up wrote:
Whoever wins it would be something if t shirts, paintings, underwear, and everything else possible could have images of an empty chair and the presidential seal. This would probably end up becoming volcanic to progressives. A little taste of their own medicine. which by the way is going to be expensive as that law takes hold.
Nice to see you lieberals are taking a Romney victory in stride. Planning your anti-Romney 4 year assault along the lines of the Bush smear vendetta already.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#74 Oct 3, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
&#9632;Black and Hispanic women have higher abortion rates than non-Hispanic white women. Black women’s abortion rates are 49 per 1,000, Hispanic women’s are 33 per 1,000 and non-Hispanic white women’s are 13 per 1,000.
&#9632;According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the most recurrent characteristics of women having abortions over time are nonwhite, poor and unmarried.
Reasons For Abortion
planned parenthood
Obamas vote trap!!
Dang.... I KNEW there was something I could find to like about abortion.......
2 posts removed
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#77 Oct 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>\
Mitt Romney may not be i-Candy,
Dear, nobody is looking for eye candy but we want to see the real ROmney stand up and be specific.

That would be the cherry "candy" ....
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#78 Oct 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you lieberals are taking a Romney victory in stride.
That "stride" is a big walk in fantasy repug land! Let's see if ROmney can make himself look credible, hontest, less shifty, trustworthy, have solutions and look presidential - then the voters can decide.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#79 Oct 3, 2012
serfs up wrote:
empty chair
Eastwood and the empty chair is a resounding reason why the repug convention was looked on unfavorably as meaningless and a joke.

The democratic convention with the help of the First Lady, President Clinton and President Obama was looked on as adult and meaningful.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#80 Oct 3, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney cooks a sausage and that makes him an expert on working class families?
Only in the mind of a true denial conservative.
Feel stupid yet?
The 'Walmart Mom' is paying attention because she has children, she feeds a family, and she may also work. You may be describing someone talking on the ObamaPhone. The 'Walmart Mom' may be too busy to watch the political elites show off, tomorrow, the conversation will be about MSM spin.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#81 Oct 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Eastwood and the empty chair is a resounding reason why the repug convention was looked on unfavorably as meaningless and a joke.
The democratic convention with the help of the First Lady, President Clinton and President Obama was looked on as adult and meaningful.
The 'empty chair' was effective because unlike the family at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., many American Families did not take a VACATION.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#82 Oct 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>anti-Romney 4 year assault
Gawd, let's hope that if ROmney was every residing in the White House (and he wont be) us libs would not be obsessing about college transcripts, birth certificates and whether he is black, white, yellow or green.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#83 Oct 3, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The 'empty chair' was effective because ....
... because it was ineffectively babbling and made ROmney and his brethren's convention look like a joke.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#84 Oct 3, 2012
The undecided voter is usually someone who feels he or she will get the shaft no matter who is elected. If any of them tune in to the debates, it will probably be for the purpose of seeing if there is any difference between the candidates that might affect their lives for the better. Whichever candidate can convince them that he can make a positive difference in their everyday lives will probably win the election.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#86 Oct 3, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, those intelligent folk consider it the best example of Political Theater in the 21st century so far, go soak that commie head and GET OFF MY LAWN...stooge!!!
You ARE the lawn, plant life.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#87 Oct 3, 2012
The Democrat National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina created the 'Obama killed Osama' chant. The WH called the murder of state department employees a 'bump in the road' because of a movie distributed on YouTube. Sticking with that story was a lie. The best job as President must be training to debate and avoid all issues.
The audience gets information from more than the MSM.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#88 Oct 3, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
WE call slugs like YOU communist every day, but does it matter?
No what you say does not matter.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#90 Oct 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you lieberals are taking a Romney victory in stride. Planning your anti-Romney 4 year assault along the lines of the Bush smear vendetta already.....
Nice to see you frightwingnuts are so stupid you can't recognize one of your own.
2 posts removed
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#93 Oct 3, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT NORMAL CENTER_RIGHT AMERICA SEZ IS WHAT MATTERS...YOU COMMIE WILL SEE IN A FEW WEEKS!!!
AAHAEEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHYUKYUKYUKY UKYUK
tatafn
Democrats are True Blue Americans.
Republicans are True Red Communists.
hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha
1 post removed
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#95 Oct 3, 2012
B b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 2 min spocko 485
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,190,080
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min F Rizzo 57,780
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 min Eagle 12 4,771
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 10 min bad friends 1,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Pastor Gore 51,387
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Coffee Party 312,446
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Jay 171,727
More from around the web