Kremlin-Backed TV To Remove U.S. Ads ...

Kremlin-Backed TV To Remove U.S. Ads Making Light Of Election Meddling

There are 5 comments on the National Public Radio story from Oct 12, 2017, titled Kremlin-Backed TV To Remove U.S. Ads Making Light Of Election Meddling. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

RT, the Kremlin-backed global TV network, will remove a series of provocative street ads appearing in Washington and New York, that appear to poke fun at Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The advertisements began appearing on bus shelters, cars and in subway stations recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Kasick of Pancakes

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 12, 2017
Interstate Crosscheck and voter id laws and voting machinery with no audit trail and systemically crummy voting infrastructure in poor and college heavy districts was the determinative election meddling.
Chrigid

Monticello, NY

#2 Oct 12, 2017
New York is knowingly broadcasting Russian propaganda in exchange for cash? Is that what you're saying?
Kasick of Pancakes

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 12, 2017
There are government news broadcasts in English from France, Japan, Qatar and Britain that I can get, in addition to Russia's. I consider Fox News Charnel and CNN and (foreign policy coverage in) "The New York Times" far more inaccurately, deviously propagandistic than RT, although RT tends to be cruder in terms of production values. All these media outlets involve big money by my standards.

Hope that helps.
Kasick of Pancakes

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 12, 2017
Chrigid wrote:
<quoted text>
New York is knowingly broadcasting Russian propaganda in exchange for cash? Is that what you're saying?
BTW, how weak minded are you that an ad on a bus or on a facebook page will make you, allegedly, vote for Ill Duce Trump over Hillary Clinton? That's supposed to be "election meddling" or "Russian hacking"?

The candidates spend hundreds of millions of dollars to make their case and undermine their opponents. Russia must really know how to get a lot for its puny rubles. You jerk.
Xstain Fatwass Central

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 13, 2017
Oh look, this story was taken off the docket. Wonder why. Surely not because the replies properly cry, "bs."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Liberal Mob Rule 1,830,104
News Republicans delay Kavanaugh vote for hearing on... 6 min American_Infidel 106
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 6 min Say What 316
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Badjudgment 106,050
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 13 min WTF 1,160
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 16 min Dada 10,767
News Eating dogs and cats banned in U.S. in House-pa... 17 min fogsweptglade 24
News Trump's land of delusion 2 hr jtkluempers 6,209