Republicans accuse Dems of moving goa...

Republicans accuse Dems of moving goalposts as talks stuck on sequester

There are 26 comments on the Fox News story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Republicans accuse Dems of moving goalposts as talks stuck on sequester. In it, Fox News reports that:

The terms of the debate shifting rapidly, lawmakers on Monday entered a critical week for resolving the budget and debt-ceiling impasse with Senate leaders Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell struggling to reach an accord -- and Republicans accusing Democrats of overplaying their hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#27 Oct 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So, deeper in debt is better? LOL. Good thing people like you haven't been in charge of my finances.
I agree with you! We were smart to save from the 50's on, or, obozo would have us in the toilet like many many of our American hardworking people! Those people are now homeless and jobless, no thanks to this anti-American that illegal and dead people voted in, twice, for pete sake! We don't need his "changes", we need OUR "changes"! Like, give us our country back!
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#28 Oct 18, 2013
opps I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you! We were smart to save from the 50's on, or, obozo would have us in the toilet like many many of our American hardworking people! Those people are now homeless and jobless, no thanks to this anti-American that illegal and dead people voted in, twice, for pete sake! We don't need his "changes", we need OUR "changes"! Like, give us our country back!
Agree, unfortunately, those who are going to be our future are used to credit and having it all and having it now. They exist on credit, not the "penny saved is a penny earned" ideals. I believe that if you are solvent, you are in charge of the deal. Maybe it's why our country is no longer in charge of the world.
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#29 Oct 18, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, unfortunately, those who are going to be our future are used to credit and having it all and having it now. They exist on credit, not the "penny saved is a penny earned" ideals. I believe that if you are solvent, you are in charge of the deal. Maybe it's why our country is no longer in charge of the world.
I also agree on this comment! I think our country is not going to be able to recover from all this damage. No we are not in charge anymore, but, this administration is making sure we are supporting the many country's who have total disrespect for us, but have no problem accepting our monies! Very sad!
Joseph Jones

UK

#30 Oct 19, 2013
Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#31 Oct 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
MONEY OWED IS MONEY OWED. Do you run a yearly deficit in your household? Is it greater than your income? If so, you are in the same boat as gubmint, spending beyond your means.
Further evidence you're NUTZ. My household is not the largest economy in the world, pinhead. "Spending beyond your means" means NOTHING when talking about governments.

Learn something. Report back.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#32 Oct 19, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
'It's all about tha FUUUUUUUUTure, all about our CHIILLLLLLLLLDrennnnn...we're stealing from them! Oh, the WOEEEEEEEE...'

lol

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 min Ronald 2,941
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 9 min Synque 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PolakPolacki 1,263,725
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min showmethemoney 171,855
Time to go? 10 min Peacemaker 2,513
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Coffee Party 194,573
News American Muslims alarmed at Anti-Muslim rhetori... 14 min paying attention 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min red and right 336,724
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 17 min District 9 54
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Limbertwig 190,203
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 3 hr Cat74 384
More from around the web