The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle...

The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be

There are 4050 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 24, 2011, titled The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Over the past several months, the NAACP has launched a campaign against the Confederate Battle Flag by protesting its presence at the South Carolina statehouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Mr Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3243 Feb 27, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You again show your true racist colors!~
You have not presented one iota of fcat in any of your posts and have only resorted to spewing your racist garbage time and again.
One last note here. I will try to help you abit. Have someone that is at least coversationally proficient in Englis type your responses as you are getting more and more incoherent in your rantings.
BINGO! UR "full of" BS, when your monkey azz said incoherent. Your stupid response indicates that you were just stupid enough to understand. I love it when my plan comes together.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3244 Feb 27, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was going to show, but the boys from Goose Creek area said you didn't guppy mouth. Now we all know who the real coward is, huh COONcoward. Smoke and mirrors, just smoke and mirrors.
Yo; Jakoff, just in case your cowardly monkey azz was wondering, the South lost this past weekend's Civil War re-enactment for the umpteenth year in a row. So how can your monkey azz say that I was not there when I knew the results and you did not. I did not see your kkk punks from Cooked Goose, SC. Get your money back from them for services not rendered ya' COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#3245 Feb 27, 2012
Mr Bull Dozier Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' UR "full of" BS, I am flattered your pea brain remembered all of those instructions I had given to you. So if telling you off and pissing you off is racist to you, then sign me up. If you don't want your little feelings hurt, stay out this Black man's business and chage the channel. Because it only gets worse for you if you insist on staying in my business. Just keep in mind, your monkey azz started crap with me and I plan to finish it as long as you are the stupid kkklan monkey racist you are proving to be. The choice is YOURS. By the way, stop yer whimpy whining ya' pitiful COONfederate racist dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Again you prove what a complete dolt you are.
Had you been able to comprehend at more than a second grade level you would have understood when I stated that the post of yours was previous to my involvement in this thread and that it was to a different poster.

I am truely in awe of how you have managed to elude natural selection for so long.
You are the racist POS no doubt about it. Your continmual ranting and racist statements show you for the racist that you are.

So sorry you are the racist and I will post wherever I want to as I have that right.

El Paso, TX

#3246 Feb 27, 2012
<quoted text>BINGO! UR "full of" BS, when your monkey azz said incoherent. Your stupid response indicates that you were just stupid enough to understand. I love it when my plan comes together.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The facts that I could decipher what you were attempting to say only shows that I am that much more intelligent than you. You could not even make a coherent statement but yet I managed to decipher what your pea brain was attempting to say.

Now pleae go back to the second grade and learn a bit of English. I'm sure the people at the welfarew office will appreciate the change.

El Paso, TX

#3247 Feb 27, 2012
<quoted text>Yo; Jakoff, just in case your cowardly monkey azz was wondering, the South lost this past weekend's Civil War re-enactment for the umpteenth year in a row. So how can your monkey azz say that I was not there when I knew the results and you did not. I did not see your kkk punks from Cooked Goose, SC. Get your money back from them for services not rendered ya' COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You can not be this stupid can you?

Every Reenactment is the same. They never change the north won so they depict as such.
The fact that you happen to remember what the outcome of a reenactment has been for the same battle yer after year doesn't prove anything. It most assuredly does not prove that you were there.
I can tell you what the outcome will be at the reenactment of Pickets Charge later this year in Gettysburg and I won't be within 2000 miles of there.
What an idiot you are!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 10

Cornelius, NC

#3249 Feb 27, 2012
alue of Human Life. Christianity's ethic of race relations is predicated on the belief in the “sanctity of human life”—the belief that since human beings were created in the image of God, all human lives have equal value and worth, and should, therefore, be treated with respect and dignity. Thus, the commandment,“Thou shall not kill,” applies to all human life, regardless of any external characteristics.

Racism, however, upholds the quality of human life doctrine. This belief maintains that since the personhood of human beings is supposedly determined by their biological or genetic characteristics, some human lives have only a relative value.

According to the quality-of-human-life ethic (also known as utilitarianism or situation ethics),[25] since some human beings are not true persons, where necessary (i.e. to enhance the quality of life of the superior persons), they may be exploited and even killed.

The institution of slavery in the United States is one classic example of racism's “quality-of-human-life” ethic. Thus, in 1857 the US Supreme Court ruled, in the Dred Scott case, that the Black race was less than human and that a slave could be treated as the personal property of the owner. Chief Justice Roger Taney (himself a slave owner) argued:

They [Blacks] had for more than a century been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit. He was bought and sold, and treated as an ordinary article of merchandise and traffic, whenever a profit could be made by it.[26]

The quality-of-human-life ethic which the religion of racism embraces leads to a devaluation of human life. By dying on the cross for them, the God of Christianity paid a high price in order to elevate human beings. But the racist faith seeks to dehumanize them for profit.

Cornelius, NC

#3250 Feb 27, 2012
And the quote below from Stephens clearly shows that the Confederacy was BASED ON the wicked premise of white supremacy and slavery of the blacks! Stephens(Vice President of the C.S.A) said it was the CORNERSTONE of the new Confederate government!

"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery--subordination to the superior race--is his natural and normal condition."

So much for the re-constructionists who want to defend the Confederacy by saying that the war was not primarily over slavery but was over states' rights. Sure it was about states' rights -- the state's rights for whites to oppress blacks based on their view of white supremacy!
Don't believe look up the Cornerstone Speech. Better yet look up each states causes for secession and they many mention slavery.

Cornelius, NC

#3251 Feb 27, 2012
octrine of Redemption. Biblical Christianity teaches that the redemption of the human race, secured once and for all by Jesus Christ through His substitutionary atonement on Calvary, will be ushered in at His second coming (John 14:1-3; 1 Thess 4:14ff.; 2 Pet 3) and be consummated in the earth made new (Rev 21). In other words, the redemption of the human race is a divine act graciously extended to all—Jews and Gentiles—who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

However, in the religion of racism, since the Fall means racial impoverishment, the mixing of the blood of the superior race with that of inferior,“the essence of redemption is racial renewal, the revivification of the superior race by techniques of purification.”[27] In other words, racist theology teaches that human beings (the super-race) can effect their own redemption. This doctrine that has led to the subordination, oppression, deprivation and extermination of the alleged inferior races (Blacks, Jews, poor, mentally ill, deformed, weak, criminals, etc.). The belief flows out of racism's mechanistic doctrine of human nature.

Given its belief in biological or genetic determinism, the reasoning of racists regarding the future hope (eschatology) may go somewhat like this: Since changing the environment cannot change behavior, the superior race must take steps to protect itself and its superior genes from being diminished by members of the inferior race. When this kind of reasoning is adopted as a social policy, it leads to a delimitation, degradation, and dehumanization of some races.

In the legal racism of Nazi Germany and apartheid South Africa, for example, this doctrine led to the promulgation of laws that curtail the freedom of movement, or rights of property, or citizenship, or freedom of marriage, and in some extreme cases, collection, or “concentration” of the inferior races and, perhaps, the ultimate or final solution to ensure permanent protection of the superior race. For if some races are inherently superior and others inferior, the superior race must be bred and the inferior race must be eliminated.

Cornelius, NC

#3252 Feb 27, 2012
Before I get to the Dabney quotes, I have also been doing a little bit of research on some of the so-called "Christians" (Southern Presbyterians) of the Confederacy and found that Dabney wrote a treatise defending the Confederacy and the slavery of blacks in which he said,

"The black race is an alien one on our soil; and nothing except his amalgamation with ours, or his subordination to ours, can prevent the rise of that instinctive antipathy of race, which, history shows, always arises between opposite races in proximity.... the offspring of an amalgamation must be a hybrid race ... incapable of the career of civilization and glory as an independent race. And this apparently is the destiny which our conquerors have in view. If indeed they can mix the blood of the heroes of Manassas with this vile stream from the fens of Africa, then they will never again have occasion to tremble before the righteous resistance of Virginia freemen; but will have a race supple and vile enough to fill that position of political subjugation, which they desire to fix on the South."
4 posts removed
MR Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3257 Feb 28, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not be this stupid can you?
Every Reenactment is the same. They never change the north won so they depict as such.
The fact that you happen to remember what the outcome of a reenactment has been for the same battle yer after year doesn't prove anything. It most assuredly does not prove that you were there.
I can tell you what the outcome will be at the reenactment of Pickets Charge later this year in Gettysburg and I won't be within 2000 miles of there.
What an idiot you are!
Yo' my stupid COONfederate yard monkey you, just in case your cowardly monkey azz was wondering, the South lost this past weekend's Civil War re-enactment for the umpteenth year in a row. So how can your monkey azz say that I was not there when I knew the results and you did not. You are a repeated loser like your klancestors of the south.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
MR Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3258 Feb 28, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove what a complete dolt you are.
Had you been able to comprehend at more than a second grade level you would have understood when I stated that the post of yours was previous to my involvement in this thread and that it was to a different poster.
I am truely in awe of how you have managed to elude natural selection for so long.
You are the racist POS no doubt about it. Your continmual ranting and racist statements show you for the racist that you are.
So sorry you are the racist and I will post wherever I want to as I have that right.
I love your and respect your right to post anywhere. I love and respect my right to piss your pea racist butt off. Stop yer stupid whining to VN Vet and look in the mirror at the only one who can help himself ya' stupid yard monkey.Yo' UR "full of" BS, I am flattered your pea brain remembered all of those instructions I had given to you. So if telling you off and pissing you off is racist to you, then sign me up. If you don't want your little feelings hurt, stay out this Black man's business and chage the channel. Because it only gets worse for you if you insist on staying in my business. Just keep in mind, your monkey azz started crap with me and I plan to finish it as long as you are the stupid kkklan monkey racist you are proving to be. The choice is YOURS. By the way, stop yer whimpy whining ya' pitiful COONfederate racist dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
MR Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3259 Feb 28, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts that I could decipher what you were attempting to say only shows that I am that much more intelligent than you. You could not even make a coherent statement but yet I managed to decipher what your pea brain was attempting to say.
Now pleae go back to the second grade and learn a bit of English. I'm sure the people at the welfarew office will appreciate the change.
BINGO! UR "full of" BS, when your monkey azz said incoherent. Your stupid response indicates that you were just stupid enough to understand. I love it when my plan comes together. Now decipher that. LOL!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tucson, AZ

#3260 Feb 28, 2012
MR Bull Dozier Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' my stupid COONfederate yard monkey you, just in case your cowardly monkey azz was wondering, the South lost this past weekend's Civil War re-enactment for the umpteenth year in a row. So how can your monkey azz say that I was not there when I knew the results and you did not. You are a repeated loser like your klancestors of the south.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey numbnuts I didn't didn't say anything about you being there other than the fact that you are a complete moron to think that knowing the outcome of a predetermined reenactment doesn't prove a damn thing.
You posted this same post to another poster that called you out for the lying piece of scum you are boy!

Tucson, AZ

#3261 Feb 28, 2012
Bullshtr you have gone above and beyond the level of stupid that is generraly associated with even a moron like you. You have now resorted to cutting and pasting your own previous comments even if they don't apply to the person you are responding to.
You have lost all semblance of intelligence and proven yourself to be a complete moron.
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that as it is insulting to the real morons out there.

I notice that any of your so called previous supporters have stopped posting or showing any kind of support for you.

Face it boy you have been identified for the worthless, racist, POS that you are.

Since: Aug 11

Antioch, TN

#3262 Feb 28, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Bullshtr you have gone above and beyond the level of stupid that is generraly associated with even a moron like you. You have now resorted to cutting and pasting your own previous comments even if they don't apply to the person you are responding to.
You have lost all semblance of intelligence and proven yourself to be a complete moron.
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that as it is insulting to the real morons out there.
I notice that any of your so called previous supporters have stopped posting or showing any kind of support for you.
Face it boy you have been identified for the worthless, racist, POS that you are.
You have to ignore him, hes is part of the reason race hate is still alive.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#3263 Feb 28, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
another example of a tough talkin sheet wearin piece of sh!t.When are you old sh!!t heads going to wake up you don't scare anybody you're just a bunch of wife and dog beating cowards whose time is up time to crawl back into the garbage dump from where you come.
LOCATION HIDDEN tells me all I need to know about you jackovf.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#3264 Feb 28, 2012
<quoted text>Yo; Jakoff, just in case your cowardly monkey azz was wondering, the South lost this past weekend's Civil War re-enactment for the umpteenth year in a row. So how can your monkey azz say that I was not there when I knew the results and you did not. I did not see your kkk punks from Cooked Goose, SC. Get your money back from them for services not rendered ya' COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
ESQUIRE-denotes English gentry. You tryin to be somebody? Told you before buttwipe, my family was Union, Ohio Regiments, you blind, deaf COONesquire.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3265 Feb 28, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Rambo, Sambo-never heard of ya. Another slip, there ain't no General Order number 12, but you don't want to address anything about a military you know nothing about, cause you didn't serve shit.

And I would not lose one second of sleep worring about wanting "none of this old jarhead" crap. As lone as your bones break and you bleed, your mine.

50 clicks, what a crock.

And I'll get on any thread I damn well please, The better man don't need your permission, and when some folks on this thread begin to figure out your not interested in who served, and all this public display of affection your trying to serve up to make you appear more manly is pure crap, your self-esteem will down buble another 50 clicks and there will be bottom impact. Enjoy the trip.
Three words for ya so called " patriot. "

KISS MY (naw make that four ) BLACK A**!!!

What makes you think I was entertaining anything you posted in the first place.

Don't chat with me punk. You're not on my level!!!

Never heard of me? Dumb a** I didn't put my true identity out there in the first place!!

And again, I don't have to prove s*** to your ignorant a**!!!

I will chat with true and real men like me. VN Vet, Bull D and a few others can chat with me anytime.

In the meantime... F#%^ You!!!
4 posts removed
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#3270 Feb 28, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
All I'm saying is that we ALL need to tone down the bad-mouthing. It's not getting us anywhere, but pissed-off. Say constructive stuff, that's great. But the attack speach is way out of hand by all of us. Let's all grow up( myself included).
Me too VN Vet..

"A new reality does not triumph because we are forced into its ideas, but rather because its opponents inevitably die, and a new generation grows up that is familar with it.." Max Plank, Scientific Biography and Other Notes"
MR Bull Dozier Esquire

Chapin, SC

#3271 Feb 29, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
ESQUIRE-denotes English gentry. You tryin to be somebody? Told you before buttwipe, my family was Union, Ohio Regiments, you blind, deaf COONesquire.
Yo' piss-Ratriot, your saying your people were Union speaks well of them and little of you. If they knew how much of a cowardly COONfederate dumbazz you turned out to be, they would go Civil War up side YOUR racist pea brained skull. Now buttwipe that ya' stupid yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Rshermr 63,403
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min katrina 1,498,262
News Tom Perez to lead US Democrats against Donald T... 2 min Godfather of Mata... 54
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Retribution 1,649
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 3 min Eagle 12 113
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 min southern at heart 13,061
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 6 min WEDONTKNOW 223
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Rico from East Lo... 413,182
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 1 hr Thesimpletruth 122
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 259,136
More from around the web