Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5255 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 263
Next Last
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#5799 Jan 25, 2016
Ritual Habitual wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not Old Testament? Besides, no shrimp at Chic-Fila. Chicken only and sometimes they have fish sandwiches. It's all good.
Ya know...I hear that a lot...Old Testament...doesn't seem t relevant among christians.
Why do you think it's included in the christian bible?
Or should it just be filed away...under irrelevant scripture?
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#5800 Jan 25, 2016
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know...I hear that a lot...Old Testament...doesn't seem t relevant among christians.
It's history and bloodlines.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#5801 Jan 25, 2016
Ritual Habitual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's history and bloodlines.
So we can go ahead and dismiss all the laws...and commandments?
They've been fulfilled...right?
Did we notify the jewish?
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#5802 Jan 25, 2016
Let's take an example.

The book of Proverbs is a collection of essays, poems, and sayings expressing the wisdom of ancient Israel. Some of the material probably originated as folk wisdom, circulating in the family or the clan. Other parts reflect the life of the royal court. Arrangement began during the time of Solomon (about 961-922 B.C.E.), and the final edition was likely produced during the exile in Babylon (about 587-539 B.C.E.). Jeremiah 18:18 refers to the priest, the wise, and the prophet as leaders in Israel; the book of Proverbs is the product of the work of "the wise."

I've read the whole book. Do you think I am any more wise? Do you think I remember much from it except that it is repetitive and is probably meant to teach morals and rules to the young.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5803 Jan 25, 2016
unigenito wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are. Let's let others choose for themselves whether to believe you or God.
"But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly." (Genesis 13:13)
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:26,27)
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 7)
That last sentence is rather telling....
--------
What about this?
"Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death." Exodus 35:2

Should everybody who works on a Friday night be tortured to death?
Egg Whites

Spring, TX

#5804 Jan 26, 2016
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>So we can go ahead and dismiss all the laws...and commandments?
They've been fulfilled...right?
Did we notify the jewish?
I can't speak for Jewish or Muslims.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5805 Jan 26, 2016
Egg Whites wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Jewish or Muslims.
Okay, we'll let you know. Next!
MVEMJSUNP

Spring, TX

#5806 Jan 26, 2016
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about this?
"Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death." Exodus 35:2
Should everybody who works on a Friday night be tortured to death?
Exodus, again, is Old Testament.
MVEMJSUNP

Spring, TX

#5807 Jan 26, 2016
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know...I hear that a lot...Old Testament...doesn't seem t relevant among christians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament

Try looking in the New Testament. Those who focus on Jesus tend to spend more time there.
Some prefer just studying Revelations (Apocalypse/End Times). The End Timers like
Warren Jeffs and David Koresh usually don't fare well.

I am not sure what denomination Sarah Palin embraces besides her Tea Party political connection.
I was surprised to see her pulled on board the USS Trump when she sank the USS McCain.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5808 Jan 26, 2016
Ritual Habitual wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not Old Testament? Besides, no shrimp at Chic-Fila. Chicken only and sometimes they have fish sandwiches. It's all good.
Yes, it's the Old Testament. Funides have no problem quoting the Old Testament when it suits them.
Egg White Privilege

Spring, TX

#5809 Jan 26, 2016
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the Old Testament. Funides have no problem quoting the Old Testament when it suits them.
There's a reason there is a New Testament! Many people don't realize all the different cultures that are in the Bible. It's interesting from a historical standpoint. I avoid pork because I don't like it but not due to religious laws. I loved the chicken sandwiches, but I don't like going in the Chil Filas since they put the playgrounds in. Too loud and chaotic. The first one I ever went to was sans playground and a whole lot better. They are so popular here that they had to put in two lanes.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#5810 Jan 26, 2016
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a funide? Is it like a leather daddy?
1 post removed
Jarvis

Bladensburg, MD

#5812 Jan 27, 2016
All normal and decent people support Chick-fil-A.

“Brett Loebel - SEO/SEM Special”

Since: Jul 12

Delray Beach, Florida

#5813 Mar 17, 2016
Interesting reading this old post. I suppose that since this post originally aired, I've had Chick-fil-A approximately 300 times. Probably would've had it 350 times if there were open on Sunday.
- B Loebel
Actual Science

Spring, TX

#5814 Tuesday Sep 6
Brett-Loebel wrote:
Interesting reading this old post. I suppose that since this post originally aired, I've had Chick-fil-A approximately 300 times. Probably would've had it 350 times if there were open on Sunday.
- B Loebel
Their breakfast sandwiches will put a few pounds on you. They're alright if you like spending excessive money on a small amount of food. They should put them in the Whole Foods. Some churches put them there or do fundraisers with the chain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 263
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min American Lady 243,666
News Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump face off in first... 3 min Le Jimbo 14
News Why it Matters: Minimum wage 3 min Big Agribusiness 110
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 3 min WeTheSheeple 1,353
News The debate as seen through millennials' eyes 3 min bottlecap 3
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 5 min davy 75
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min ester povington 1,432,654
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Darvon Bishop 395,605
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr Ronald 624
More from around the web