Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,228

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4246 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is not REQUIRED to be LGBT, why do you think it is?
I know you guys don't like reality so I stopped using that name...
I also know you guys think there is no difference between men and women so i thought a female name would be funny...inneresting it bothers you that a man wants to post under a woman's name..
consistency is not even on your radar!
And my name is Jane DOUGH...
Oh, honey there is a HUGE difference between men and women, don't I KNOW it. I NEVER could get them confused. The more manly the better as far as I am concerned.

I know plenty of heteros and count many of them life time friends, but no way would I consider myself HETEROSEXUAL. Why are you so HOT to be member of LGBT?

LGBT is NOT a social club. It is a lifestyle.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4247 Oct 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so HOT to be member of LGBT?
I'm not...
I am only applying your logic to YOUR club...
I know you hate having to apply things consistently, But I do not...

so, do exceptions negate rules or not?

if you want to maintain LGBT is just for gays, and ignore the heteros that are included, then I can do the same for the infertile who marry...
I know its especially tough for the LGBT to understand but you cant ALWAYS have it both ways...(get the pun?)

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#4248 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know some are transgendered who like the opposite sex...
(like you)
you cannot deny that reality...
so, liking the opposite sex cannot ban you from LGBT...
so LGBT cannot be about liking the same sex since it includes those that like the opposite sex...
nutty, I know, but its your sides "procreation is not required" argument only applied to YOUR club, that's why you don't like it....
right, you are only saying exceptions don't negate rules..
see how that works?
of course you don't.
again, its an "analogy"....and rather than address that part, you keep talking about LGBT proving you don't get what an "analogy" is AGAIN...
google "analogy" dude....
You don't understand logic!
It's hard to know where to begin with your stupidity.
But let's start with a simple fact:
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Hey, let's end with that fact, too.

Los Angeles, CA

#4249 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
slow down and follow the "analogy".
so not all LGBT members are gay, RIGHT?
So if non procreators being married means marriage cannot be about procreation, then LGBT members being NOT GAY means that club CANNOT BE about being gay?
see how that works?
its called using exceptions to negate rules, and its a fallacy...
as to LGBT and as to marriage!
The best part is that you guys don't realize that you use the same arguments to refute it as marriage people do..
Of, if you let in some straights you would have to let in EVERYBODY?
It would create a slippery slope for the LGBT?
Wow. where have I heard THAT before...
consistency is not even on your radar...
Oh, please, study unions and intersections of sets.
Come on, this is junior high school stuff...
http://www.themathlab.com/geometry/section2/u...

Los Angeles, CA

#4250 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you don't. You are an ignorant bully like Mona and we all know it...
but feel free to jump up and down that procreation isn't required in EVERY POST.
you can also call the scotus bigots when they rule against you AGAIN.
The Supreme Court said you have to be able to procreate in order to marry!? Can you please post a link to that decision?
1 post removed
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4252 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
are you suggesting KKK members do not have equal rights?
even you are not that dumb...
although you do claim we are not "forced" when we pay a fine or are imprisoned so....you may actually be that dumb...
maybe type out more laughter and play with the icons more?
you do seem to have capacity enough for that...
Does having "equal rights" give the KKK the ability to file a discrimination claim?????

No...... Stupid bigots are NOT a protected class.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4253 Oct 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court said you have to be able to procreate in order to marry!? Can you please post a link to that decision?
Don't you just laugh out loud when he calls us bullies? I think it's hilarious! We catch him in a big, fat LIE and he calls us bullies! We point out his logic errors, and he calls us bullies.

Do you know ANY lawyers that have as much free time as this idiot? The attorneys I know are too busy to even have lunch. If they stopped taking new clients tomorrow, they would still be busy for the next three years. Jane is clueless... and a liar.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4254 Oct 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just laugh out loud when he calls us bullies? I think it's hilarious! We catch him in a big, fat LIE and he calls us bullies! We point out his logic errors, and he calls us bullies.
Do you know ANY lawyers that have as much free time as this idiot? The attorneys I know are too busy to even have lunch. If they stopped taking new clients tomorrow, they would still be busy for the next three years. Jane is clueless... and a liar.
and you both ARE ignorant bullies...

you use your lack of knowledge as a weapon and try to bash any countering point of view...with the same tripe as this..
I am not the only one you go and on about...I am just one that has had enough success in real life to see you as bullies..

you both talk about me everyday, even not to me..
you are both obsessed because you love me...
because I know the truth about you both...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4255 Oct 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Baker v Nelson...ever heard of it?

or what basis do you think they decided, oh right, BIGOTRY...
good luck with that...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4256 Oct 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, study unions and intersections of sets.
Come on, this is junior high school stuff...
http://www.themathlab.com/geometry/section2/u...
yes, your faulty logic is elementally false...
but its great to see you guys so offended over your precious LGBT status..
the irony is tasty...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4257 Oct 5, 2012
Sarah whooooooooooooooooooooo
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4258 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
and you both ARE ignorant bullies...
you use your lack of knowledge as a weapon and try to bash any countering point of view...with the same tripe as this..
I am not the only one you go and on about...I am just one that has had enough success in real life to see you as bullies..
you both talk about me everyday, even not to me..
you are both obsessed because you love me...
because I know the truth about you both...
Uh-huh......
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4259 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, your faulty logic is elementally false...
but its great to see you guys so offended over your precious LGBT status..
the irony is tasty...
hahahahahaha
ahahahahhaah
ahahahahahhaha

Feeling left out? Aw..........

Heavy case load, eh?

Palm Springs, California

#4260 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
Sarah whooooooooooooooooooooo
I'm wondering if she is under house arrest or something. Not ONE endorsement from any of the current politicians from La Belle Palin. I am thinking that NO one wants her brand stamped on him or her.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4261 Oct 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if she is under house arrest or something. Not ONE endorsement from any of the current politicians from La Belle Palin. I am thinking that NO one wants her brand stamped on him or her.
She had her splash in the pan and her 15 minutes of fame and now the flame has gone out. She just was not intelligent enough. She was not even invited to the Republican convention. She has to make stupid remarks to even get noticed.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4262 Oct 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I got dragged by my aged aunt to visit some distant cousins in Pittsburgh a year or so ago and they turned out to be southern baptists, which NO one in my family was. They were moving to Kentucky to take it up seriously and he was becoming a southern baptist pastor!
Their kids were all home in their incredibly messy house and she said she was home schoolin' them. There I sat, the whore of Babylon, trying to make nice chat, everything I asked them was answered with a "The blessed lord" did this or that. Like, "how did you two meet?" "Jesus made me walk by his house every day and brought us to together!"
I walked out exhausted and dripping in sweat. I still wonder what was said about ME after I dragged my poor gaga aunt out of there.
Yeah, that is exactly people home schooling for the wrong reasons. Hmmm, Jesus FORCED them to walk past a certain house? Jesus has timer for matchmaking, but can't do diddly about children starving to death? Uh huh...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4263 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
and I guess for children of lesbians it would be even earlier:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/...
"Girls in homes without a biological father are more likely to hit puberty at an earlier age, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley's School of Public Health.
S
The findings, to be published Sept. 17 in the Journal of Adolescent Health, found that the absence of a biologically related father in the home predicted earlier breast and pubic hair development, but only for girls in higher income households. The findings held even after the girls' weight was taken into account.
So we have difference in biology for children of lesbians, but we must assume there is no psychological part?
sure, entering puberty earlier wouldn't have any mental issues associated, right?
You need to read beyond the headlines...
Another theory that has been posited is that girls without a biological father in the home are exposed more to unrelated adult males -- specifically, the pheromones of these males -- that lead to earlier onset of puberty.

A more controversial hypothesis is that higher income families without fathers are more likely to have a single mother who works long hours and is not as available for caregiving. Recent studies have suggested that weak maternal bonding is a risk factor for early puberty."

Another possibility is that higher income girls in father-absent homes may be exposed to more artificial light -- which has been shown to accelerate puberty in animal studies -- through television, computers and other forms of technology, according to the study authors. The researchers also suggested that higher income African American girls may be more exposed to certain beauty products, such as hair straighteners, which have estrogenic properties that could influence pubertal timing.
So far, there is nothing that would put lesbian households at any specific risk. In fact, given the hypothesis that it is due to having a single working mom, then a lesbian couple would in fact COUNTER the early onset of puberty.

Palm Springs, California

#4264 Oct 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
She had her splash in the pan and her 15 minutes of fame and now the flame has gone out. She just was not intelligent enough. She was not even invited to the Republican convention. She has to make stupid remarks to even get noticed.
Even Fox News didn't let her report from Florida. I think she is box office poison now for republicans, even commenting on them is not allowed.

She is burning up Twitter, but no one under 55 knows what that is anyway, all being her former demographic.

Palm Springs, California

#4265 Oct 5, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is exactly people home schooling for the wrong reasons. Hmmm, Jesus FORCED them to walk past a certain house? Jesus has timer for matchmaking, but can't do diddly about children starving to death? Uh huh...
Any time any tool wins a lottery or a baseball game, or is NOT killed in a fire or tsunami, or whatever, they keep crowing "thank God, thank God!" or, "I owe this to Jesus!" As if Jesus gives a CRAP about the Grammys or who happened to be sitting on the beach watching the big waves roll in.

WHY did God ALLOW the tsunami in the first place, putting his loved ones in peril? Then allowing a few to escape? What is up with THAT? Is God the ultimate prankster?

"Ha ha, New Orleans, you just got PUNKED!"

Los Angeles, CA

#4266 Oct 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just laugh out loud when he calls us bullies? I think it's hilarious! We catch him in a big, fat LIE and he calls us bullies! We point out his logic errors, and he calls us bullies.
Amen.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Excuse Me' Biden headlines top political gaffe... 3 min inbred Genius 3
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min KiMerde 3,029
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 8 min spud 22
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 8 min inbred Genius 558
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 12 min Billy Ringo 65
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 18 min spud 305
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min positronium 294,346
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min flack 1,155,815
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 22 min Billy Ringo 932
More from around the web