Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5255 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4204 Oct 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona and Rose don't get that what fuels their anger is not bigotry, but their own ignorance...
If someone went back and totaled up the hateful comments on this thread, my guess is even with the spammers insulting gays, the gays would have a huge lead in the hateful posts..
curious given the title of the thread isn't it?
when your premise is that women are different from men, but two women are the same as a man and woman, you have to be "delusional"...
Ignorance????? Tells us again about the KKK and their "equal rights."

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#4205 Oct 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a fantastic sense of smell and I smell liberal fear and desperation.
Oh what a sweet aroma.
It does look like the swing states are now swinging towards Romney and with early voting in some of these states , the Kenyan is running scared and his supporters weep , Yes my dear you weep because without a telepromter your anti-Christian Stalinist showed how clueless and inept he is.
You're upset because you have a black president. We get that. I enjoy the fact you are upset about that.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
This is something conservatives knew but independents just found out.
As a gesture of good will please allow me to send you some Chick -Fil-A certificates after Romney is elected , just my way of saying "No hard feelings, you clueless liberal".
Granted Rose will get also get one.
The sooner you fundies die off from eating that Chick-fullof-hAte stuff, the better!

You have a black president, and you still will in 2013.
I'm glad that upsets you.

Panorama City, CA

#4206 Oct 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
anti-Christian islamic president as much as the clueless "Hip hop" Rose crowd does.
You're upset you have a black president, we get that.
Why are fundies such racists?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4207 Oct 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh and, the school doesn't get to teach them morality..."
That is exactly why libs hate it because they want public school to be used to teach the gay, anti-Christian agenda.
Math, science, REAL history (not the pro-gay communist trash)and other subjects is not what libs want taught.
They want their particular type of sociology taught.
People like Mona volunteer to teach public school for free just to mess kids up so they grow up like Rose.
I volunteer to teach public school, eh? How's the weather on your planet today?

Panorama City, CA

#4208 Oct 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona and Rose don't get that what fuels their anger is not bigotry, but their own ignorance...
If someone went back and totaled up the hateful comments on this thread, my guess is even with the spammers insulting gays, the gays would have a huge lead in the hateful posts..
curious given the title of the thread isn't it?
when your premise is that women are different from men, but two women are the same as a man and woman, you have to be "delusional"...
You deserve to be hated.
Like the KKK does.
You want to impose your beliefs on gay people.
You want the see them denied basic, human rights.
Gay people don't deserve to be hated.
See the difference?

Panorama City, CA

#4209 Oct 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ,gosh you know Mona .
Soon enough Mona will start calling you names as that is the Mona style of "debate" and Rose will join in and call you a racist for having the audacity of questioning Obama , all this while Curteese babbles on about his narcistic gay agenda.
The three clueless Musketeers.
I don't call you racist for questioning Obama. I call you a racist because you are. And you show your racism when you call him things like "Muslim", "Anti-Christian", or "Kenyan".
Grow a pair and use racial slurs. You know you are thinking them. You know you want to.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4210 Oct 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're upset because you have a black president. We get that. I enjoy the fact you are upset about that.
<quoted text>
The sooner you fundies die off from eating that Chick-fullof-hAte stuff, the better!
You have a black president, and you still will in 2013.
I'm glad that upsets you.
LSP is SO dumb, she thought Manual Labor was the President of Mexico.

Panorama City, CA

#4211 Oct 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
but they are not GAY, CORRECT!
1. So the fact that all LGBT people are not gay is like infertility to marriage, it means its not a part of it, RIGHT?

unless 100% of marriages procreate, marriage cannot be about procreation.
unless 100% of LGBT members are gay, LGBT cannot be about being gay.
I know why you guys struggle with this, it applies your logic to something that's yours...
consistency is not your virtue....
2. And let me ask you this, if we did allow ALL Heterosexuals (and not just the transgendered ones) into the LGBT, that would not change your LGBT status at all, so you would not be harmed, RIGHT?
I mean, aren't you trying to ban straights from your agenda based on nothing but their sexual orientation, you bigot?
LOL. You are such an idiot. Study logic, PLEASE!
Why not start here?
http://lc.brooklyn.cuny.edu/smarttutor/logic/...
Harry Houdini

United States

#4212 Oct 4, 2012
Wow. You people need to get a life. What difference does it make what Sara Palin supports?? I agree with her most of the time. Why is it such a problem for YOU if Palin wants to support a company with morals and conviction like Chick fil-a?? Suck it up and deal with it because it's not going to change on your say so.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4213 Oct 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
but they are not GAY, CORRECT!
1. So the fact that all LGBT people are not gay is like infertility to marriage, it means its not a part of it, RIGHT?
unless 100% of marriages procreate, marriage cannot be about procreation.
unless 100% of LGBT members are gay, LGBT cannot be about being gay.
I know why you guys struggle with this, it applies your logic to something that's yours...
consistency is not your virtue....
2. And let me ask you this, if we did allow ALL Heterosexuals (and not just the transgendered ones) into the LGBT, that would not change your LGBT status at all, so you would not be harmed, RIGHT?
I mean, aren't you trying to ban straights from your agenda based on nothing but their sexual orientation, you bigot?
nobody said that they have to be...'T' equals 'T'ranssexual, not gay or lesbian. is there something that you can't understand about that? why on earth would anybody think that straights who weren't transsexual could even be a part of a general listing of people who are not straight. i mean, what would be the point? let's see... lbgtqis. why not add blacks, clergy,'pygmies' from the serengeti,'eskimoes', native americans, orientals, and christians? hell, we should just add everyone and get it over with... but once again, what would be the point. you see, the lbg community (of which many don't believe transsexuals belong) are fighting tooth and nail for their equality and their civil rights... as transsexuals face the same discrimination in many ways, and the same bigotry and hatred, they have sort of been adopted by the larger group.

one shouldn't need any of this to be explained for them... but then again, you haven't demonstrated any common sense since you've been doing all your ranting and trolling these threads. maybe it's time that you realise that you've got nothing to say...

you know, it seems that, to you, this is nothing but a game to be played. you insult people, call names, harass certain people, and make ridiculous remarks.

it seems that you haven't a clue as to how important this topic is to gay and lesbian people... it's their life and they can't change it. the fact is that if it were possible, then most would dearly love to do so.

another fact is that i'm not gay... and i don't have any agenda other than to get through each day... exactly the same as the glbt community.

another fact that you seem to be unaware of is that topix is a news feed. they have opened up these message boards so that they can gather information on the public views on 'hot button issues'. these aren't chat rooms, or social networks or any other type of hobby for the weak of mind to entertain themselves by trying to cause hurt. these boards are combed through daily by, not only the news media, but by all local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. each and every one of them know exactly who we all are and where we live... wouldn't you rather not have them believe that you're a complete moron who does nothing but insist that everyone who doesn't believe you is lying, call certain people names and ask ridiculous questions?

now, my young friend, you have been pwned.
1 post removed

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4215 Oct 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your gay ,self righteous ,narcistic ,Alinsky jibberish.
Read it and weep-
"Romney captures the God vote at first debate"
When Mitt Romney mentioned the “Creator” in the debate Wednesday, he owned it.“We’re all children of the same God,” he said.
That’s about 85 percent of the country he was talking to.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-fai...
"You remind me of Bunny so much. Of course, you should have seen the sneers and rolled eyes as Bunny minced off. Everyone hated her. I wonder how she turned out"
I heard of Bunny M ,read that she is an advisor to Nancy Pelosi.
Bunny married well (married Fafoxy's cousin) but sadly it did not work out . She got her masters in political science and had a bright future with the GOP till she took a bad fall while mountain climbing and sustained a severe head injury which left her "Dem stupid" .
The only job she was than able to find was an advisor for a bigger idiot, Nancy Pelosi.
Give me a few days to see if I can put you in contact with her as my congregation just sent the GOP another check and perhaps they can put me in contact with Bunny.
You don't even get it, do you? I SAID Bunny M. was a self righteous stick up the butt prig who all the COOL kids loathed. I am CERTAIN she is a republican today.

Bunny M. Made fun of others and had no problem with it.
Bunny M. was cruel and mean.
Bunny M. was hated by the day to day AND the cool kids.
Bunny M. lied about other kids, trying to get them in trouble.

So far, it sounds exactly like you.

Stop LYING about me. Why do you think that so much fun? I don't know you, thank the LORD, but I don't lie about you. What about the Golden Rule?
1 post removed

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4217 Oct 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How nice for you.
You missed my entire point. I was talking about the psyche of the classroom bully, which is the training ground for adulthood, not school choices. Good lord, must you people twist EVERYTHING into your political agenda?
As for home schooling, a terrible choice, it makes the kids into hot house flowers who are not at all ready to face the rest of the world, nor quite get how to react to different personalities other than mom.
Home schooling done WELL can be great for kids. The problem is that the kids can't learn any more than their teachers, and far too many of the parent that want to home school do so for the wrong reasons. Before the divorce, my (then) wife and I wanted to home school our kid, and he would have received quite an education htat way. By now, he'd be in calculus, and would have finished all of the high school level science classes.

On the other hand, for way too many parents, "home schooling"is just code for "making sure that the kid never learns anthing that contradicts the (parent's interpretation of the) Bible. So, no real science, seriously skewed history, lies and distortions about foreign countries, &c. Really sad for those kids.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4218 Oct 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
not true at all...
home schooling groups and classes at libraries and museums provide all the interaction required...
ion my area, home schooling is prevalent and when those students take classes at the high school (they can just take a few and not enroll) they are generally accepted as "advanced" students.
When the public school is not the best, home schooling, done well, can make all the difference...
Oh and, the school doesn't get to teach them morality...
The key phrase is "done well". Most parents are not able to provide a proper education for their kids without substancial outside assistance.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#4219 Oct 4, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Home schooling done WELL can be great for kids. The problem is that the kids can't learn any more than their teachers, and far too many of the parent that want to home school do so for the wrong reasons. Before the divorce, my (then) wife and I wanted to home school our kid, and he would have received quite an education htat way. By now, he'd be in calculus, and would have finished all of the high school level science classes.
On the other hand, for way too many parents, "home schooling"is just code for "making sure that the kid never learns anthing that contradicts the (parent's interpretation of the) Bible. So, no real science, seriously skewed history, lies and distortions about foreign countries, &c. Really sad for those kids.
I got dragged by my aged aunt to visit some distant cousins in Pittsburgh a year or so ago and they turned out to be southern baptists, which NO one in my family was. They were moving to Kentucky to take it up seriously and he was becoming a southern baptist pastor!

Their kids were all home in their incredibly messy house and she said she was home schoolin' them. There I sat, the whore of Babylon, trying to make nice chat, everything I asked them was answered with a "The blessed lord" did this or that. Like, "how did you two meet?" "Jesus made me walk by his house every day and brought us to together!"

I walked out exhausted and dripping in sweat. I still wonder what was said about ME after I dragged my poor gaga aunt out of there.
Cletus

United States

#4220 Oct 4, 2012
I don't think homexuals should be having sex with children.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4221 Oct 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I got dragged by my aged aunt to visit some distant cousins in Pittsburgh a year or so ago and they turned out to be southern baptists, which NO one in my family was. They were moving to Kentucky to take it up seriously and he was becoming a southern baptist pastor!
Their kids were all home in their incredibly messy house and she said she was home schoolin' them. There I sat, the whore of Babylon, trying to make nice chat, everything I asked them was answered with a "The blessed lord" did this or that. Like, "how did you two meet?" "Jesus made me walk by his house every day and brought us to together!"
I walked out exhausted and dripping in sweat. I still wonder what was said about ME after I dragged my poor gaga aunt out of there.
Oh my...... those Baptists are the worst! Completely brainwashed.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#4222 Oct 4, 2012
Harry Houdini wrote:
Wow. You people need to get a life. What difference does it make what Sara Palin supports?? I agree with her most of the time. Why is it such a problem for YOU if Palin wants to support a company with morals and conviction like Chick fil-a?? Suck it up and deal with it because it's not going to change on your say so.
Amen to that

Location hidden

#4223 Oct 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even get it, do you? I SAID Bunny M. was a self righteous stick up the butt prig who all the COOL kids loathed. I am CERTAIN she is a republican today.
Bunny M. Made fun of others and had no problem with it.
Bunny M. lied about other kids, trying to get them in trouble.
So far, it sounds exactly like you.
Stop LYING about me. Why do you think that so much fun? I don't know you, thank the LORD, but I don't lie about you. What about the Golden Rule?
"Bunny M. Made fun of others and had no problem with it.
Bunny M. lied about other kids, trying to get them in trouble."

Wait are you telling me that Mona is Bunny M(ale)?

Location hidden

#4224 Oct 4, 2012
Cletus wrote:
I don't think homexuals should be having sex with children.
I agree and hope they do not try to lower the age of statuary rape because heard Obama and Pelosi want to do just that.

Location hidden

#4225 Oct 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...... those Baptists are the worst! Completely brainwashed.
You want to see brainwashed look at the black community and how they give away their vote to the failed president .

Rose is a good example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At 100 days in, Trump seems both outsider and i... 2 min joe 26
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 3 min Pat Robertson s F... 101
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 157
News How many of President Donald Trump's tweets inc... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,524,234
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 7 min joe 463
News Absent glitter and Trump, journalists honor pre... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 27
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Ms Sassy 312
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Julia 265,771
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 3 hr spud 264
More from around the web