Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,225

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3663 Sep 23, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text>The USA is the only major Democracy where you only have a choice between two parties. In almost every major country there at least four parties that will win seats in any election.
Take the UK there are 11 parties that have at least one member in the House of commons. even if the Conservative hold a majority.
1. Term limits for politicians.
2. Repeal of lifetime salaries/pensions for politicians.
3. Restriction to one topic/subject per bill presented.
4. Elimination of Affirmative Action. Elimination of questions regarding race, gender, or sexual orientation from applications. Applicants should be chosen based on qualifications and Merritt.
5. Enforce immigration laws.
6. Rewarding USA production, tax foreign production.
7. Repeal all restrictions/laws infringing the second amendment.
8. Elect average people to represent average people.
9. Place a cap on campaign funds that can be spent for any given election.
10. The US Constitution and the legally ratified amendments should be followed to the letter.
11. I have no problem with the requirement of photo ID to vote. Tax payers would be charged less in the long run if the government provided free photo IDs to those who can't afford them.
12. Eliminate all unnecessary government jobs and agencies.
13.Allow third party candidates to participate in Presidential Debates.
14. Utilize domestic oil sources that are not being utilized.
15. Switch to a flat tax system with no deductions, starting at 15%, decreasing every 10 years as reliance on government assistance is phased out.

That's a few of my beliefs and ideas for a renewed America.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3664 Sep 23, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text>ever see the test score of students who are home schooled versus those that go to public schools?
Again, exactly.
But Mona doesn't need facts to spew her propaganda.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3665 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Term limits for politicians.
2. Repeal of lifetime salaries/pensions for politicians.
3. Restriction to one topic/subject per bill presented.
4. Elimination of Affirmative Action. Elimination of questions regarding race, gender, or sexual orientation from applications. Applicants should be chosen based on qualifications and Merritt.
5. Enforce immigration laws.
6. Rewarding USA production, tax foreign production.
7. Repeal all restrictions/laws infringing the second amendment.
8. Elect average people to represent average people.
9. Place a cap on campaign funds that can be spent for any given election.
10. The US Constitution and the legally ratified amendments should be followed to the letter.
11. I have no problem with the requirement of photo ID to vote. Tax payers would be charged less in the long run if the government provided free photo IDs to those who can't afford them.
12. Eliminate all unnecessary government jobs and agencies.
13.Allow third party candidates to participate in Presidential Debates.
14. Utilize domestic oil sources that are not being utilized.
15. Switch to a flat tax system with no deductions, starting at 15%, decreasing every 10 years as reliance on government assistance is phased out.
That's a few of my beliefs and ideas for a renewed America.
Thank god ZERO of them have a chance of happening.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3666 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, exactly.
But Mona doesn't need facts to spew her propaganda.
...yawn...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3667 Sep 23, 2012
My dream for campaign finance reform.
Limit donations to only those who can vote in the election.. Or in other words no out of State or out of district donations, no donations from Unions, corporations superpacs etc.
Why should I be able to buy a Senator in another State? I should be restricted to buying the two in California.
My second dream would be change the electoral college from a winner take all to a proportional system. This I know would take a amendment to the US constitution as it would be unfair to do it State by state.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3668 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless!!!
Typical Liberal!!
When you have no answers, the questions were insignificant crap! Lmao!!!!!!!!!
I really don't care if you believe I'm a doctor or not. It is funny that it seems to bother you so much however.
Priceless!!!

Typical fundie!!!

Making mountains out of mole hills, and then whining about it when people ignore you!

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3669 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Thank god ZERO of them have a chance of happening.
Lol, I doubt you even read them. It's more likely you assumed that since I wrote them, you automatically are against them.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3670 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>...yawn...
Yep, your retort does get a bit boring.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3671 Sep 23, 2012
californio wrote:
My dream for campaign finance reform.
Limit donations to only those who can vote in the election.. Or in other words no out of State or out of district donations, no donations from Unions, corporations superpacs etc.
Why should I be able to buy a Senator in another State? I should be restricted to buying the two in California.
My second dream would be change the electoral college from a winner take all to a proportional system. This I know would take a amendment to the US constitution as it would be unfair to do it State by state.
Sounds good to me!

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3672 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless!!!

Typical fundie!!!

Making mountains out of mole hills, and then whining about it when people ignore you!
Typical Liberal seeing criminal fraud as a mole hill.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3673 Sep 23, 2012
I LOVE IT!

GAME CHANGE won four Emmy Awards tonight! Now the world will always remember the vapid, self-involved twit that was Sarah Palin and the political party stupid enough to run her as Vice President. The GOP has been taken over by wacky fundamentalists who wish to ignore our Constitution and establish a christian theocracy in our country. They are the biggest threat to our American way of life. Not because of their religious beliefs, but because of their ABJECT stupidity, gullibility, and hubris. Oh yeah, I forgot incorrigibility. They are all suffering from horticulture: you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think. They call themselves "christians" yet begrudge helping the poor. They call themselves "patriots" yet ignore the separation of church and State... and freedom of religion. They call themselves "moral" yet they continue to spread lies and misinformation about gay people.

I hope that the publicity surrounding GAME CHANGE's four Emmy wins helps people to see EXACTLY what the GOP is about. Especially since it was reported that Sarah Palin suggested that Romney "go rogue."
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3674 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Liberal seeing criminal fraud as a mole hill.
Typical fundie whining about people getting food stamps.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3675 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
I LOVE IT!

GAME CHANGE won four Emmy Awards tonight! Now the world will always remember the vapid, self-involved twit that was Sarah Palin and the political party stupid enough to run her as Vice President. The GOP has been taken over by wacky fundamentalists who wish to ignore our Constitution and establish a christian theocracy in our country. They are the biggest threat to our American way of life. Not because of their religious beliefs, but because of their ABJECT stupidity, gullibility, and hubris. Oh yeah, I forgot incorrigibility. They are all suffering from horticulture: you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think. They call themselves "christians" yet begrudge helping the poor. They call themselves "patriots" yet ignore the separation of church and State... and freedom of religion. They call themselves "moral" yet they continue to spread lies and misinformation about gay people.

I hope that the publicity surrounding GAME CHANGE's four Emmy wins helps people to see EXACTLY what the GOP is about. Especially since it was reported that Sarah Palin suggested that Romney "go rogue."
Wow!!! Lmao!!!!

Have you lost your grip on reality? Or did you ever have a grip on reality?

It's a made up tv series.

It's not surprising you libs have to use Hollywood make believe to back your claims and get you excited.

Absolutely Priceless!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3676 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
I LOVE IT!
GAME CHANGE won four Emmy Awards tonight! Now the world will always remember the vapid, self-involved twit that was Sarah Palin and the political party stupid enough to run her as Vice President. The GOP has been taken over by wacky fundamentalists who wish to ignore our Constitution and establish a christian theocracy in our country. They are the biggest threat to our American way of life. Not because of their religious beliefs, but because of their ABJECT stupidity, gullibility, and hubris. Oh yeah, I forgot incorrigibility. They are all suffering from horticulture: you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think. They call themselves "christians" yet begrudge helping the poor. They call themselves "patriots" yet ignore the separation of church and State... and freedom of religion. They call themselves "moral" yet they continue to spread lies and misinformation about gay people.
I hope that the publicity surrounding GAME CHANGE's four Emmy wins helps people to see EXACTLY what the GOP is about. Especially since it was reported that Sarah Palin suggested that Romney "go rogue."
Being taken over by Fundies out to impose a theocracy? If fundies are in charge why do they have a Mormon and a Catholic on the ticket? And is the theocracy going then to be a Mormon theocracy a Catholic theocracy or a Fundie one as all are different religions and have different belifs.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3677 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Typical fundie whining about people getting food stamps.
I'm not whining about people getting food stamps.
I'm promoting eliminating fraud in all Government Assistance Programs. Anyone that reads back through the last three or four pages of this thread will see that I have repeatedly pointed that out, and you have repeatedly ignored it and always go back to food stamps.
Typical Liberal, ignoring and refusing to address points they have no answers for.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3678 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I doubt you even read them. It's more likely you assumed that since I wrote them, you automatically are against them.
Oh I read them. Why do you think I wrote "thank god they have ZERO chance of happening?" Your sophomoric ideas aren't even worthy of a middle schooler's term paper.

1. We already have term limits. It's called election day.
2. Not ever gonna happen
3. Waste of time, space and money
4. SCOTUS will decide
5. Don't you mean enforce xenophobia?
6. Best way to start a trade war, dummy
7. Right..... let's sell machine guns to whoever wants to buy them
8. Excuse me, but I want brighest and best educated people representing me
9. So you're against free speech, too, eh?
10. Bad idea. things change over time (whether you like it or not)
11. The GOP's blatant attempts at voter suppression are being overturned by the Courts daily
12. and just who gets to decide which jobs are unnecessary?
13. Third Party candidates ARE allowed to participate in the debates.
14. American oil production is the highest it's been in EIGHT years. What is needed is massive investments in renewable energies.
15. A flat tax is inherently unfair to low wage earners for the simple reason that a loaf of bread costs the same for everyone, rich or poor. Thereís a fixed cost of living. You have to eat. You need shelter. You need water. These things are not negotiable and thereís a price you pay for them in America.

There. I paid attention to your juvenile ideas. Happy now?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3679 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! Lmao!!!!
Have you lost your grip on reality? Or did you ever have a grip on reality?
It's a made up tv series.
It's not surprising you libs have to use Hollywood make believe to back your claims and get you excited.
Absolutely Priceless!
Look, dopey... it wasn't fiction. It was based on the book GAME CHANGE that was written by political journalists John Heilemann and Mark Halperin about the 2008 United States presidential election. The book is based on interviews with over 300 people involved in the campaigns.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3680 Sep 23, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Being taken over by Fundies out to impose a theocracy? If fundies are in charge why do they have a Mormon and a Catholic on the ticket? And is the theocracy going then to be a Mormon theocracy a Catholic theocracy or a Fundie one as all are different religions and have different belifs.
Because Mormons and Catholics ARE fundies, you nit-wit.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3681 Sep 23, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not whining about people getting food stamps.
I'm promoting eliminating fraud in all Government Assistance Programs. Anyone that reads back through the last three or four pages of this thread will see that I have repeatedly pointed that out, and you have repeatedly ignored it and always go back to food stamps.
Typical Liberal, ignoring and refusing to address points they have no answers for.
Did you write this or not:

"Keep on quoting your spoon fed crap. I've seen the people pulling out the foodstamps that weigh 400 pounds, buying better groceries than the average person, and walking to the parking lot only to get into the Mercedes parked in the handicapped spot. And don't act like I saw that once or twice, and it's ok. I've seen it repeatedly. It happens everyday."

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#3682 Sep 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I read them. Why do you think I wrote "thank god they have ZERO chance of happening?" Your sophomoric ideas aren't even worthy of a middle schooler's term paper.

1. We already have term limits. It's called election day.
2. Not ever gonna happen
3. Waste of time, space and money
4. SCOTUS will decide
5. Don't you mean enforce xenophobia?
6. Best way to start a trade war, dummy
7. Right..... let's sell machine guns to whoever wants to buy them
8. Excuse me, but I want brighest and best educated people representing me
9. So you're against free speech, too, eh?
10. Bad idea. things change over time (whether you like it or not)
11. The GOP's blatant attempts at voter suppression are being overturned by the Courts daily
12. and just who gets to decide which jobs are unnecessary?
13. Third Party candidates ARE allowed to participate in the debates.
14. American oil production is the highest it's been in EIGHT years. What is needed is massive investments in renewable energies.
15. A flat tax is inherently unfair to low wage earners for the simple reason that a loaf of bread costs the same for everyone, rich or poor. There’s a fixed cost of living. You have to eat. You need shelter. You need water. These things are not negotiable and there’s a price you pay for them in America.

There. I paid attention to your juvenile ideas. Happy now?
Yes I'm happy. Now you are on record, and all can see how informed and intelligent you are. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min smfh 1,172,269
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Eli 141,799
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 6 min Mykro 45
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 167,996
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,241
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 7 min ShouldBPres 7
Moscow warned over Ukraine violence 8 min RayOne 14
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 9 min californio 602
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 16 min barefoot2626 1,797
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min Cheech the Conser... 304,261
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 1 hr yup 116
More from around the web