1. Term limits for politicians.<quoted text>The USA is the only major Democracy where you only have a choice between two parties. In almost every major country there at least four parties that will win seats in any election.
Take the UK there are 11 parties that have at least one member in the House of commons. even if the Conservative hold a majority.
2. Repeal of lifetime salaries/pensions for politicians.
3. Restriction to one topic/subject per bill presented.
4. Elimination of Affirmative Action. Elimination of questions regarding race, gender, or sexual orientation from applications. Applicants should be chosen based on qualifications and Merritt.
5. Enforce immigration laws.
6. Rewarding USA production, tax foreign production.
7. Repeal all restrictions/laws infringing the second amendment.
8. Elect average people to represent average people.
9. Place a cap on campaign funds that can be spent for any given election.
10. The US Constitution and the legally ratified amendments should be followed to the letter.
11. I have no problem with the requirement of photo ID to vote. Tax payers would be charged less in the long run if the government provided free photo IDs to those who can't afford them.
12. Eliminate all unnecessary government jobs and agencies.
13.Allow third party candidates to participate in Presidential Debates.
14. Utilize domestic oil sources that are not being utilized.
15. Switch to a flat tax system with no deductions, starting at 15%, decreasing every 10 years as reliance on government assistance is phased out.
That's a few of my beliefs and ideas for a renewed America.