Young voters would be key in Clinton presidential race

Mar 22, 2014 Full story: KMIZ 221

The Clinton family kicked off its Clinton Global Initiative-University conference at Arizona State University today, a long weekend of speeches and panels that focus on issues facing the college set and other young Americans.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2014
They don't remember the days of her being "First Lady"!!
young person

Lumberton, NC

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
They don't remember the days of her being "First Lady"!!
she is an old fossil just like the rest of them. as for your party? come back when you have something to offer besides a bunch of old racist wife beaters that think having a twitter account makes them "hip and in the now"
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Mar 22, 2014
The young and the stupid with illegal aliens will get that cold hearted killer biatch into the White House. Cigar anyone?
Nothing like PMS in the White House. Vote Rep. in this coming election or the next 2 years will be fck'd. So America, how do you like change?
DUMMIES
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 22, 2014
The American people see what making a "Historic" vote instead of voting for competence has gotten us, and it isn't pretty. Even the young are not that stupid. They will vote right in 2014, and 2016

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2014
young person wrote:
<quoted text> she is an old fossil just like the rest of them. as for your party? come back when you have something to offer besides a bunch of old racist wife beaters that think having a twitter account makes them "hip and in the now"
Be very careful talking about Bill Clinton like that, people on this site will call you names!
Buz

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2014
We do not need another president that has has no balls.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Mar 22, 2014
meanwhile, Rand Paul wowed the students at Berkley...
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#9 Mar 22, 2014
carey529 wrote:
meanwhile, Rand Paul wowed the students at Berkley...


With who's words? Paul has a sordid history of plagiarizing addresses. One can get no phonier that reading from Wikipedia without citing those sources when they have no new ideas of their own.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#10 Mar 22, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The American people see what making a "Historic" vote instead of voting for competence has gotten us, and it isn't pretty. Even the young are not that stupid. They will vote right in 2014, and 2016
You are a candidate to have your feelings crushed again believing as you do about America's youth The Republicans have a dying breed as support, Old white Males
1 post removed
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#12 Mar 22, 2014
No one but jews are voting for her, mothers tell you children about benghazi, lol.she may get a bloodclot like last time she lied.or bill will be seen with new hookers.
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 22, 2014
Drudge is running a Hillary picture every other day or so, and I don't know where he gets them, but they are not pretty.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#14 Mar 22, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Drudge is running a Hillary picture every other day or so, and I don't know where he gets them, but they are not pretty.
She comes across as Old and Alzheimer's ish to me just like the new Federal replacement for Bernanke .
Peter Falk

Orange, CA

#15 Mar 22, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across as Old and Alzheimer's ish to me just like the new Federal replacement for Bernanke .
You're wrong.
But even if they were both afflicted by altzeimers, they'd still be mentally sharper than you.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 Mar 22, 2014
Peter falk, wake that lazy eye up.you are not seeing the whole picture.no hillary.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#17 Mar 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The American people see what making a "Historic" vote instead of voting for competence has gotten us, and it isn't pretty. Even the young are not that stupid. They will vote right in 2014, and 2016
yes they will.they are not into being used to pay for obamacare.they know the deal.we will tell them.things are looking good , cat
1 post removed
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Mar 23, 2014
President Glitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary is good at killing people in Embassies.
Bill's good at decorating blue dresses. I guess that makes them smart?
While the policies of Bush killed 3500 in NYC, 186000 in Iraq along with 4500 Troops
foster

Ashburn, VA

#20 Mar 23, 2014
Stop telling half the story. There are no hands in America more blood than those attached to Republicans. Republican are responsible for a genocide during their 10 year majority in Congress with 6 years of blunders under Chief Idiot George Bush at the helm
Cat74

Gilberts, IL

#21 Mar 23, 2014
You don't read anything but topix I guess. There is a whole world out there, and the political correct are trending toward the Republicans. They want jobs, and real health care. They want peace through strength. They want the law abiding immigrants, They want to be proud of America again. It will take years to wash the stench of corruption out of our hair.

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 23, 2014
foster wrote:
Stop telling half the story. There are no hands in America more blood than those attached to Republicans. Republican are responsible for a genocide during their 10 year majority in Congress with 6 years of blunders under Chief Idiot George Bush at the helm
You need to re-check your history!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#23 Mar 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You don't read anything but topix I guess. There is a whole world out there, and the political correct are trending toward the Republicans. They want jobs, and real health care. They want peace through strength. They want the law abiding immigrants, They want to be proud of America again. It will take years to wash the stench of corruption out of our hair.
Is that the late release in the echo chamber of the right fringe?

7% says you're disgusting to Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,174,135
Graham: 'I'm tired of just complaining' 2 min Captain Yesterday 14
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 86
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 4 min Who Guessed it 18
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min NoahLovesU 57,240
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min woodtick57 305,429
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 6 min Le Duped 765
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 8 min Le Duped 133
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 29 min Lawrence Wolf 62
More from around the web