Obama: Congress, Europe must stem eco...

Obama: Congress, Europe must stem economic crisis

There are 51 comments on the ChannelOne story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Obama: Congress, Europe must stem economic crisis. In it, ChannelOne reports that:

The economy at risk, President Barack Obama accused Republicans on Friday of pursuing policies that would weaken the U.S. recovery, and he simultaneously urged Europe's leaders to prevent an overseas debt crisis from dragging down the rest of the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChannelOne.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disc

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 8, 2012
This guys' really got some nerve lol!
Either that or he's just plain stupid; he certainly can't believe what hes' accusing.
1 post removed

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Hey President POT! You're BLACK!
Signed,
Representative KETTLE.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#4 Jun 8, 2012
The WEASEL at least did not blame BUSH,...he ,at that Fri Pm press thing,stated some of of biggest lies of the campaign so far..He will be put on the rack by ROMNEY for his LAND OF OZ comments.

He looked ,and sounded Desperate!.....After this month,a total FUBAR for him...THE DUDE IS STARTING TO RUN SCARED SHIT.....Notice the FIRST FAT ASS?..Out there now,like some CLASSLESS FISH MONGER,selling HUSSIEN....She had a good positive popularity rating...and now she is Blowing it...ONE MORE LYING WEASEL POLITICAL WHORE!!

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
I suppose Obama's Hollywood buddys are worried movie ticket sales are threatened.
Patriotic puppy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jun 8, 2012
I voted for GW Bush, but President Obama was left with a mess that the previous president created. Why do so many people who post on here attack President Obama for cleaning up someone else's mess? I voted for McCain in 2008, but I personally plan to vote for President Obama this time because things are better than they were when he first came into Office and the republicans are too extreme now and are not trying to help the President with all of the issues that face us.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 8, 2012
All he has ever done was to blame everyone and everything for his failures.If he can't lie he can't speak. Thank God he will be one and done!
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Always everybody's/anybodies fault but his own. I got a friend like that. All kind of shit falls on this guys head, but never is it anything to do with him. He's only ever the innocent victim of evil others. I.e., powerless, weak, and at the mercy of others. He's also arrogantly stupid, just like odumbo

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
I suppose Obama's Hollywood buddys are worried movie ticket sales are threatened.
What's the matter, are you jealous? You and your party because Hollywood doesn't want to be associated with constispated, white bread, corny, out of touch conservatives? You keep posting this as if it means something. Your party has Bruce Willis and that fake azz Chuck Norris, isn't that enough? Or are they not Hollywood enough for you jealous hypocrites? You even had your own "Hollywood" star playing the role as president and inviting all his "Hollywood" friends to the White House for his and Queen Nancy's galas. Or did we all imagine that, hypocrite?
SWEETY SWEET CHEEKS

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Jun 9, 2012
this clown blames everyone and anyone FOR ALL THE FAILURES this JOKE of AMERICA has created. obama YOU ARE A DO NOTHING GRUBBING LOSER

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#11 Jun 9, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, are you jealous? You and your party because Hollywood doesn't want to be associated with constispated, white bread, corny, out of touch conservatives? You keep posting this as if it means something. Your party has Bruce Willis and that fake azz Chuck Norris, isn't that enough? Or are they not Hollywood enough for you jealous hypocrites? You even had your own "Hollywood" star playing the role as president and inviting all his "Hollywood" friends to the White House for his and Queen Nancy's galas. Or did we all imagine that, hypocrite?
I can appreciate your sensitivity about President Party Down's image.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Jun 9, 2012
I understand, after all, obama did 'win' the Nobel Peace Prize, what else can he do.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#13 Jun 10, 2012
RustyS wrote:
I understand, after all, obama did 'win' the Nobel Peace Prize, what else can he do.
Get an Oscar for best performance playing a President.
.
Problem is the screen play sucked.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate your sensitivity about President Party Down's image.
I can appreciate your sour grapes at your party not being in office. You'll have four more years of spewing them too. As far as "party down" president, get real. That's so old and corny as now to even warrant a reply. No one partied more than Regan!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an Oscar for best performance playing a President.
.
Problem is the screen play sucked.
No, that award goes to the Borax, 40 Mule Team and B-grade actor your party chose as president. He played the part well, even when he was senile, lol.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 10, 2012
RustyS wrote:
I understand, after all, obama did 'win' the Nobel Peace Prize, what else can he do.
Obviously a hell of a lot more than you, and the other cry babies on this thread. One thing is for damn sure for every one of you castrated males on this thread, You'll never be president, you'll never win a nobel prize, you'll never be important, you'll never accomplish anything that will make anyone remember your name or that you ever even lived on the planet. HOwever, Obama will always be remembered, admired, and known throughout the world! You'll just be another stupid Republican, frustrated white male that sees his superiority and arrogance being challenged.

Must suck, huh?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#17 Jun 10, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>As far as "party down" president, get real. That's so old and corny as now to even warrant a reply.
So you replied.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously a hell of a lot more than you, and the other cry babies on this thread. One thing is for damn sure for every one of you castrated males on this thread, You'll never be president, you'll never win a nobel prize, you'll never be important, you'll never accomplish anything that will make anyone remember your name or that you ever even lived on the planet. HOwever, Obama will always be remembered, admired, and known throughout the world! You'll just be another stupid Republican, frustrated white male that sees his superiority and arrogance being challenged.
Must suck, huh?
His Nobel Peace Prize was a ‘participation’ award given to him before he even started, although it is one of his greatest accomplishments. obama will no doubt be remembered. He was the one the promised open transparent government. He was the one that promised to bring the country together. He was the one that said if he couldn't get the economy moving he would be a one term president, which is the one and only promise he will keep. He gave us obamacare. To his credit, he did move Jimmy Carter up a notch in the competent president category.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#19 Jun 10, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
So you replied.
She pulls that "act" often. Oscar material? No.
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Quite typical Black persons attitude. Eternally the victim. It's always someone holding you back. Check the mirror stupid

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Bob Burns wrote:
Quite typical Black persons attitude. Eternally the victim. It's always someone holding you back. Check the mirror stupid
She even does it under multiple posting identities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 16 min southern at heart 1,249
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min hennery 239,296
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,508,093
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min THE LONE WORKER 220,531
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min No Surprize 261,667
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 49 min pookieslady 4,762
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... 1 hr ardith 19
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 239
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 605
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 hr jonjedi 7,357
More from around the web