Houston newspaper regrets support for...

Houston newspaper regrets support for Ted Cruz

There are 169 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Houston newspaper regrets support for Ted Cruz. In it, USA Today reports that:

Talk about regrets. Sen. Ted Cruz's hometown newspaper is now saying it regrets endorsing the Republican for U.S. Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#70 Oct 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> More will get done, but less will work and produce.
...and the world is flat.
Your Ex

United States

#71 Oct 16, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats are scared to death of him, Charlie!
No, sorry, I mean really
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH! !!!
You've got some magic AM radio that goes to 12????
Thanks Bonnie, I needed a good side-splitter today!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#72 Oct 16, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the world is flat.
So more people collecting EBT and welfare benefits as the eyars passed means the world is flat...Saul Alinsky lives!...fencewalkers...Saul says, "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose".....Prepare yourselves..
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#73 Oct 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> So more people collecting EBT and welfare benefits as the eyars passed means the world is flat...Saul Alinsky lives!...fencewalkers...Saul says, "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose".....Prepare yourselves..
....and the stork delivers babies.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#75 Oct 16, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
What exactly did Cruz accomplish?
Ironically he reminded us how EVERYONE is dependent on government. Even he and Palin went to Washington whining to re-open the Memorials.
Second, he reminded us that the GOP Bush Debt is still unpaid and they have a reckless policy of spending and defaulting on their debt instead of paying for it.
And he works for the TEA Party? LOL.
He also may have killed the GOP.
Mc Cain and those opposed to the shakedown v. Teddies kids...
The next few years will be very interesting for the GOP

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#76 Oct 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Many of these people are new world order shills. They are the real traitors. War mongers and statists. Why the hell do you think they are ripping those no good tea baggers. And the tea baggers have some of the same also. They have been corrupted even before the 2010 election. Elitists cover all angles and diffuse anyone attempting power. Your party does not have to worry. They have sold out the nation to get paid and dilute anything normal into something hideous. While uplifting people who had no say in the past, we now live in a nation of mass confusion of roles as equality is not based on ability as much as groupings.
You're a shill for incoherent drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

#77 Oct 16, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Ted Cruz is a man's man.
Do what all teabag butt buddies do then. Polish his knob.

Hypoluxo Fl

#78 Oct 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> So more people collecting EBT and welfare benefits as the eyars passed means the world is flat...Saul Alinsky lives!...fencewalkers...Saul says, "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose".....Prepare yourselves..
drivel.

Hypoluxo Fl

#79 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure they are. Even the Repubs piss on him.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#80 Oct 16, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
....and the stork delivers babies.
And the taxpayer pays for the stork.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#81 Oct 16, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're a shill for incoherent drivel.
gibberish
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#82 Oct 16, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>drivel.
Saul Alinsky lives!....fencewalkers...Saul says, "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose".....Prepare yourselves..
snow duck

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#83 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
;) does Dr. Obama calling Larry Page to sign yet? or waiting for Dr. Watson!!;) i hope U can't take a earlee retirement and don't let Dr. Obama make U co-pay!!;-000r, www.healthcare.gov/dr.obama

;-000
1 post removed
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#85 Oct 16, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And the taxpayer pays for the stork.
....actually the taxpayer pays for Cruz's salary while he shut the government down and for his government healthcare benefits.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#86 Oct 17, 2013
Houston Chronicle tells USA Today they did not un-enorse or say the regereted backing of Ted Cruz, only that they wish he was more like Kay Bailey Hutchson..
http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...
Sorry libs....you jumped on another false story! LMAO
Did any of you find Bush's ranch in Paraguay yet?
Paraguay????

Shrub would not travel to Paraguay. The POS would be arrested as a war criminal the second his little tootsies hit the ground.

LMAO !!!!!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#87 Oct 17, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
....actually the taxpayer pays for Cruz's salary while he shut the government down and for his government healthcare benefits.
Politics of two sides means way more to you then I. Although at this point I lean on the so called Repub side. You will find that at some point, no matter what it looks like, the voters will put the side you don't like back in. Remember all of the bull that has transpired when it happens. The other side will do the identical things now and there will be no backlash or compassion from people. And the stork. He goes by the name of Santa Claus. We in America have been getting paid by Santa and his magical printing press for many decades. The real inflation is at least several per cent and hidden with almost zero interest received at the banks for savings. Dems have been in power for almost seven years now. That is the reality. I don't know Cruz. I know the names you call him. And if he warned you and you did not listen, then you will have no complaints when the worse comes to pass.
3 posts removed
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#91 Oct 17, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
And there we have it.
That statement alone says more about how truly confused, conflicted, batshyt crazy and utterly misguided you are than any of your 200+ word rants EVER could.
ba ha haha ha aha ha ha ha ha ..!!
A child you are. An immature little baby that knows not what you and others are causing. A game to you as you type away in private anonymity. We are a violent nation. Most of the racial violence is not reported as the truth would erase some misguided misconceptions about me from you. People are purchasing weapons in part because of people like you. Are you of peace? Do you believe in freedom and equality based on common sense? Do you have any understanding of economics based on debts? So perhaps I am crazy. But you by your threads, you seem to have an IQ in the mid 80's. Sort of a special needs person that is uplifted beyond people who are better, then blames the ones who are better when things don't go the way they should.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#92 Oct 17, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Ted Cruz is an honest man who stands up for what he believes in.
That's a lot more than you can say about Obama.
Seems to me that over the past few weeks, both Cruz and Obama stood up for what they believe in.

One of them won, one of them lost.

(Hint: Ted Cruz lost...big time)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#93 Oct 17, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Ted Cruz is a man's man.
Awww....do you think he's dreamy?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#94 Oct 17, 2013
Cruz is a symbol of the non-RhINO, McCain & Friends are the Losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Brad 1,460,389
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 3 min Trump your President 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min President Donald ... 14,926
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 217,099
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 2,185
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,226
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 8 min berklee 3,204
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min positronium 404,315
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 27 min Faith Michigan 686
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Chicagoan by Birth 253,615
More from around the web