A Celebration in the Streets, Then Sc...

A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams

There are 512 comments on the The Atlantic story from Aug 12, 2017, titled A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

A car plowed through pedestrians on the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, amid protests Saturday, killing one and injuring 19 others. The crowd had gathered to celebrate, an eyewitness told The Atlantic , because the white nationalists who'd gathered in the city had finally left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2017
Another violent protest from the progressive leftists and/or radical Islam.

The violent left are just as much a problem for America as are the radical muslims. Both are even working together to destroy America.

Notice how the story doesn't provide the details of the attack? The violent progressives and muslims must be CRUSHED!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wow really

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 12, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:

The violent left are just as much a problem for America as are the radical muslims. Both are even working together to destroy America.

Notice how the story doesn't provide the details of the attack? The violent progressives and muslims must be CRUSHED!
lol really! You got that it was liberals and the left ?
You a special kinda stupid
LMwhiteAO

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Aug 12, 2017
Shouldve backed up and hit them again. THE DOUBLE STANDARD ENDS TODAY.
LMwhiteAO

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Aug 12, 2017
Blacks and their supporters have been asking for this for years. Doesnt surprise me at all.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#5 Aug 12, 2017
Wow really wrote:
<quoted text>

lol really! You got that it was liberals and the left ?
You a special kinda stupid
Yes really!

If the attacker had been a "white nationalist" (as if nationalists are only white), then we all know damn well that the leftwing, America-hating media would not hesitate to pin the attack on white people.

Whenever the progressive, America-hating media leave out the details - in this case who the attacker was - then that means the attacker was a progressive or an Islamic terrorist.
Humans are Animals

Camden, AL

#6 Aug 12, 2017
You bastards almost make me ashamed to have to say I'm white.

Time to fire up the ovens. Your turn.
Burt Gummer

Marion, IL

#7 Aug 12, 2017
Was it in Allahs name
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2017
Humans are Animals wrote:

That's your problem. Like all the other self loathing progressives, your focus is always on race. Deep down it's because you are the actual racists.

I am an American. I don't use a pronoun (like white or black or any other color) before the word "American."
LMwhiteAO

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2017
Humans are Animals wrote:

Come and get ya some. Anytime.
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Aug 12, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:

another filthy lie from the fascist right, who staged the 'protests,' provoked and engaged in violence, and culimated with an automobile attack on peaceful leftist protestors.

you like like the rug your ashes should be swept under, turd-fondler.
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Aug 12, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

That's your problem. Like all the other self loathing progressives, your focus is always on race. Deep down it's because you are the actual racists.

I am an American. I don't use a pronoun (like white or black or any other color) before the word "American."
correct term would be 'racist-American,' in your case.'whitey-rightie' will do in a pinch.

i don't loathe myself, turd. i loathe you and every filthy, racist, violent, fascist thing you stand for. never forget that. i'm your enemy.
1 post removed
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2017
fingers mcgurke wrote:
<quoted text>

another filthy lie from the fascist right, who staged the 'protests,' provoked and engaged in violence, and culimated with an automobile attack on peaceful leftist protestors.

you like like the rug your ashes should be swept under, turd-fondler.
So where's the evidence, stinky fingers?

Like almost every other act of violence in America, the perpetrator will turn out to be a Progressive America-hater or a muslim terrorist.

When and if the liberal media release the details on the attacker, you can apologize then.
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Aug 12, 2017
we need to start suppressing violent far-right neo-fascist klan protests nationwide. massive police presence, and any attempt at violence met with clubs, mace, tasers, and bullets if necessary.

you can't be nice or peaceful to fascists. you have to take them out.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#15 Aug 12, 2017
fingers mcgurke wrote:
we need to start suppressing violent far-right neo-fascist klan protests nationwide. massive police presence, and any attempt at violence met with clubs, mace, tasers, and bullets if necessary.

you can't be nice or peaceful to fascists. you have to take them out.
So here you call for violence because of violence committed by Progressives like yourself.

And all the fascism is coming from people like you.

This can only mean that you must terminate yourself.
Wow really

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 12, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes really!

If the attacker had been a "white nationalist" (as if nationalists are only white), then we all know damn well that the leftwing, America-hating media would not hesitate to pin the attack on white people.

Whenever the progressive, America-hating media leave out the details - in this case who the attacker was - then that means the attacker was a progressive or an Islamic terrorist.
This is nothing but bull sh!t!
Just because someone is democratic don't make them black ! Let me guess, you got into politics because a black man was president and now you socialize democratic with black!
You are slow
Mad Tow Truck Driver

Camden, AL

#17 Aug 12, 2017
STFU

I loathe vermin like you. IF your peeps hadn't started with their insane unabashed racism, this would have been about history & monuments. I abhor the idea of "sterilizing" or re-writing history, but I do not stand for pinheads perverting sacred constitutional provisions to their twisted hateful agendas.
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

I am also an American, first and foremost. I disagree with you and what you say, but I will not be a part of spiraling rhetoric and violence which you folks seem to think is the path to glory, or some other such hubris.[look it up]
Humans are Animals

Camden, AL

#18 Aug 12, 2017
You really don't want ANY of me.
LMwhiteAO wrote:
<quoted text>Come and get ya some. Anytime.
Best thing for you to do is to keep far far away from me.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#19 Aug 12, 2017
fingers mcgurke wrote:
<quoted text>

i don't loathe myself, turd.
You forgot to change your screen name back to stinky fingers.

I was responding to "Humans are Animals."

How many screen names does stinky fingers use anyway?
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#20 Aug 12, 2017
Mad Tow Truck Driver wrote:
STFU

I loathe vermin like you. IF your peeps hadn't started with their insane unabashed racism, this would have been about history & monuments. I abhor the idea of "sterilizing" or re-writing history, but I do not stand for pinheads perverting sacred constitutional provisions to their twisted hateful agendas.<quoted text>

I am also an American, first and foremost. I disagree with you and what you say, but I will not be a part of spiraling rhetoric and violence which you folks seem to think is the path to glory, or some other such hubris.[look it up]
This all sounds great, but all the violence is coming from your people - The radical, America hating progressives...and radical Islam.

And let's not pretend that you give a rat's butt about the Constitution...

What little credibility you progressives have left is undermined further with your displays of disingenuousness - especially where the Constitution is concerned.
1 post removed
Humans are Animals

Camden, AL

#22 Aug 12, 2017
I know why you keep spewing bullshit...
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

This all sounds great, but all the violence is coming from your people - The radical, America hating progressives...and radical Islam.

And let's not pretend that you give a rat's butt about the Constitution...

What little credibility you progressives have left is undermined further with your displays of disingenuousness - especially where the Constitution is concerned.
you're full of it & it has to come out somewhere.

I'm not a progressive, not an islamist, I'm an American that is tired of bullshit from both right and left extremists... but it seems you guys just want to take it up another notch every time. Violent, radical anarchists, right & left, seem to be intent on fomenting civil war &/or revolution. Way to fall into the trap, numbnuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 3 min Annie Oakly 31
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Brainless DemocRATS 93,841
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min cpeter1313 351,034
News Donald Trump brands reporting of Vladimir Putin... 4 min Trump is a joke 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Ghey Ghost 1,799,451
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 6 min Trump is a joke 25
Trump tax cuts 11 min Art Garfunkel 1
News Trump's land of delusion 15 min Spocko 2,353
News Trump picks Kavanaugh for court, setting up fig... 1 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 258
News Paul Ryan contradicts Trump: 'No question that ... 4 hr Annie Oakly 42