Flames of The Torch

Full story: The Torch

Now that the election is finally over, we can start to move on from the petty partisan politics of the past of the last 17 months.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
The Torch

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Flame on!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I doubt that these two sides will ever agree on much of anything...who gets hurt by their stupidity and stubborness? Certainly not them, they get their salaries, free lunches and great retirement packages regardless of how they did their jobs.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
I doubt that these two sides will ever agree on much of anything...who gets hurt by their stupidity and stubborness? Certainly not them, they get their salaries, free lunches and great retirement packages regardless of how they did their jobs.
And the American people suffer because of them!
The Torch

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Congress agrees on $631b defense bill for 2013
http://times247.com/articles/congress-agrees-...
House and Senate lawmakers have agreed on a final bill authorizing the Pentagon to spend $631 billion in 2013, while also limiting DoDís ability to deploy military spies and enter the biofuels industry. The bill stops short of mandating a new U.S.-based missile shield, and green-lights new multiyear contracts
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

teddyr4me wrote:
I agree.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American people suffer because of them!
You are right.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
"they get their salaries, free lunches and great retirement packages regardless of how they did their jobs."

Kind of like retired public school teachers.
1 post removed

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"they get their salaries, free lunches and great retirement packages regardless of how they did their jobs."
Kind of like retired public school teachers.
Really? I paid into my retirement fund, and I pay through the nose for my own insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••