Re-election juices Obamaa s approval ratings

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: USA Today 172

A new Associated Press-GfK gives the president a job approval rating of 57%, his highest mark since the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May of 2011; it's also up 5 points since before his Nov.

Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#161 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see were being compared to the democrapic lugnut loser liberals.
Disappointing to think, you think so.

Then again teabaggers aren't too bright.

Poor teabagger.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#162 Dec 12, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Disappointing to think, you think so.
Then again teabaggers aren't too bright.
Poor teabagger.
Trying to act all smart with me kiddo?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#163 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to act all smart with me kiddo?
Not an "act".

Poor teabagger.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#164 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Not an "act".
Poor teabagger.
Your very defensive. Why not actually learn to get along with others and build confidence that way instead of lashing out your insecurities onto other people?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#165 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very defensive. Why not actually learn to get along with others and build confidence that way instead of lashing out your insecurities onto other people?
libs/dems don't play well with others...they think everybody else is beneath their level, holier than thou, etc. Do as I say, not as I do, etc.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#166 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nice to see were being compared to the democrapic lugnut loser liberals".

Yeah right.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#167 Dec 12, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
May I cut in? You are a pompous oaf.

Location hidden

#168 Dec 12, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
libs/dems don't play well with others...they think everybody else is beneath their level, holier than thou, etc. Do as I say, not as I do, etc.
And all this time I thought you didn't understand me!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#169 Dec 12, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And all this time I thought you didn't understand me!
there you go again, perpetuating the stereotype.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#170 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Tea Party Nation leader Judson Phillips called on House Speaker John Boehner "to go" and be replaced by a "Tea Party Speaker of the House" in a blog post Wednesday morning, the same day that Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots, said that her group was looking into the same idea.
Dick Armey, who until recently led the conservative group FreedomWorks, said some GOP candidates said "stupid things" that party leaders should have taught them to avoid saying. He said Republicans had a lot of candidates who did "dumb things" during their campaigns.
Sen. Jim DeMint's surprise announcement that he is leaving the Senate to head the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, has cast a shadow over the future of the Tea Party movement.
The letter to Committee Chairman Joe Negron is signed by 17 tea party leaders from across the state who collectively identify themselves as the Florida Alliance. In it, they apologize for outbursts at Monday's meeting when people shouted to insist that a speaker receive more time during public comment then boo'd Senate Minority Leader Chris Smith when responded to the testimony.
Leaders from Tea Party groups in about 40 states gathered in the Washington offices of FreedomWorks, the libertarian advocacy group that cultivated the Tea Party movement. The weekend training session was aimed at educating them on legislative priorities as the Tea Party tries to transition beyond its role as a protest movement to one that has an impact in state capitols and in the 2012 campaign.
Katie Couric talks with Tea Party leaders Kellen Guida and Michael Johns about their goals, frustrations and vision for the American government.
Virginia Tea Party Patriots leader Jamie Radtke went after the Republican establishment Thursday during an address to the Senate Tea Party caucus.
The Tea Party movement is dead. It’s gone,” says Chris Littleton, the cofounder of the Ohio Liberty Council, a statewide coalition of Tea Party groups in Ohio.“I think largely the Tea Party is irrelevant in the primaries. They aren’t passionate about any of the candidates, and if they are passionate, they’re for Ron Paul.”
Teabaggers have always been DUMBSHITS.
They prove it everyday.
You're a PRIME example.
Poor teabagger.
SHOCK: Democratic senator employed illegal immigrant who was registered sex offender...

Homeland Security Dept instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day...

As 'fiscal cliff' nears, president's schedule loaded with photo-ops, holiday parties, golf...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#171 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>SHOCK: Democratic senator employed illegal immigrant who was registered sex offender...
Homeland Security Dept instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day...
As 'fiscal cliff' nears, president's schedule loaded with photo-ops, holiday parties, golf...
Le Dimbulb has better spam.com

Location hidden

#172 Dec 12, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go again, perpetuating the stereotype.
That is REALLY funny!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#173 Dec 12, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>SHOCK: Democratic senator employed illegal immigrant who was registered sex offender..
Less shocking: Republican senators are actual sex offenders.

Funny how you can't be off topic enough using just one aliases...
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#174 Dec 13, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Many their trying to delude themselves due to self loathing? Maybe they don't feel good enough as people.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#175 Dec 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And all this time I thought you didn't understand me!
You've got nothing on neither me or inbred genius. Get a life, and stop being so defensive.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#176 Dec 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean by not allowing lazy women to kill their babies?

Location hidden

#177 Dec 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGRESSMAN: STATE DEPT HIDING BENGHAZI SURVIVORS... Typical liberals, hide the truth.
Billy Ringo

United States

#178 Dec 13, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>CONGRESSMAN: STATE DEPT HIDING BENGHAZI SURVIVORS... Typical liberals, hide the truth.
which congressman said that? post the link.

Location hidden

#179 Dec 13, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
which congressman said that? post the link.
You should be good with links, they are in your mouth most of the time.

Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he has been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering.

“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are,” Rep. Chaffetz said. "I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn’t seem right to me."
Billy Carter

Hudson, OH

#180 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Tea Party Nation leader Judson Phillips called on House Speaker John Boehner "to go" and be replaced by a "Tea Party Speaker of the House" in a blog post Wednesday morning, the same day that Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots, said that her group was looking into the same idea.
Dick Armey, who until recently led the conservative group FreedomWorks, said some GOP candidates said "stupid things" that party leaders should have taught them to avoid saying. He said Republicans had a lot of candidates who did "dumb things" during their campaigns.
Sen. Jim DeMint's surprise announcement that he is leaving the Senate to head the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, has cast a shadow over the future of the Tea Party movement.
The letter to Committee Chairman Joe Negron is signed by 17 tea party leaders from across the state who collectively identify themselves as the Florida Alliance. In it, they apologize for outbursts at Monday's meeting when people shouted to insist that a speaker receive more time during public comment then boo'd Senate Minority Leader Chris Smith when responded to the testimony.
Leaders from Tea Party groups in about 40 states gathered in the Washington offices of FreedomWorks, the libertarian advocacy group that cultivated the Tea Party movement. The weekend training session was aimed at educating them on legislative priorities as the Tea Party tries to transition beyond its role as a protest movement to one that has an impact in state capitols and in the 2012 campaign.
Katie Couric talks with Tea Party leaders Kellen Guida and Michael Johns about their goals, frustrations and vision for the American government.
Virginia Tea Party Patriots leader Jamie Radtke went after the Republican establishment Thursday during an address to the Senate Tea Party caucus.
The Tea Party movement is dead. It’s gone,” says Chris Littleton, the cofounder of the Ohio Liberty Council, a statewide coalition of Tea Party groups in Ohio.“I think largely the Tea Party is irrelevant in the primaries. They aren’t passionate about any of the candidates, and if they are passionate, they’re for Ron Paul.”
Teabaggers have always been DUMBSHITS.
They prove it everyday.
You're a PRIME example.
Poor teabagger.
Written like a true believer. What happens when you 47%er's run out of other people's money? Your only skill sets are drinking, getting high, screwing and living on the government teat. What are you going to do when your Preezy cuts off the govt. cash? Don't come looking for a handout from us Tea Party types. I'll spit in your tin cup, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min wtf 172,040
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 149,629
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min LOL 1,191,427
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 3 min goonsquad 45
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min LessHypeMoreFact 33,966
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 313,003
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 4 min Cat74 1,873
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 1 hr spocko 608
More from around the web