Harassment Case Puts US Senate Candid...

Harassment Case Puts US Senate Candidate Under Spotlight

There are 8 comments on the KTXL-TV Sacramento story from Nov 11, 2017, titled Harassment Case Puts US Senate Candidate Under Spotlight. In it, KTXL-TV Sacramento reports that:

News that a sitting California senator is being investigated for sexual harassment against a young female employee has put a fresh spotlight on a legislative leader this week as he begins a bid against the state's first female U.S. senator. Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de Leon, the Democratic leader of the state Senate, heads the committee in charge of human resources employees who handle workplace complaints.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTXL-TV Sacramento.

anonymous

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2017
Not interested. You kind of wore it out.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2017
Fake news. Nobody cares.
I P Freely

Sacramento, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2017
Where there is Gloria there is bologna and horse feathers.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2017
The people in Alabama will choose their own Senator. The Democrats are desperate, and will say, or do anything to take back the Senate. McConnell is so desperate to keep a Christian out of the Senate he will hold hands with the Democrats, and do whatever it takes, even give up the Majority to keep Moore from winning. There is no credible evidence that Moore did what he is accused of doing. Why did these women wait 40 years to tell their story? The one with Allred was beautiful, she cried, it was perfect. It was so perfect it was unbelievable.
Bannon for President

Marion, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
The people in Alabama will choose their own Senator. The Democrats are desperate, and will say, or do anything to take back the Senate. McConnell is so desperate to keep a Christian out of the Senate he will hold hands with the Democrats, and do whatever it takes, even give up the Majority to keep Moore from winning. There is no credible evidence that Moore did what he is accused of doing. Why did these women wait 40 years to tell their story? The one with Allred was beautiful, she cried, it was perfect. It was so perfect it was unbelievable.
Why? Check out what Steve Bannon said about it.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#6 Nov 14, 2017
I really don't care what Bannon says, or does. He is nobody.
Lady Elinoure

Sacramento, CA

#7 Nov 14, 2017
In a just society Red Cross would be taken out and hung from the nearest lamp post.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#8 Nov 14, 2017
I told you, Liberals have to be watched closely. If they had a brain they would be dangerous. I am having so much fun. Their heads are still exploding even after the President has been in the Oval office for 10 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 5 min Dee Dee Dee 2,112
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Prune 363,183
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,843,950
News Study: Without Medicaid expansion, poor forgo m... 7 min Cordwainer Trout 16
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Mr Wiggley 109,926
News Trump on rally blitz as he tries to stave off D... 14 min Annie Oakly 23
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 15 min Annie Oakly 195