Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peac...

Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peace Prize

There are 166 comments on the Tehran Times story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peace Prize. In it, Tehran Times reports that:

A group of Russian activists and political scientists have indicated that they are officially proposing President Vladimir Putin's nomination to get the Nobel Peace Prize for his moves to resolve the Syrian crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehran Times.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#157 May 7, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Moonbeam is still trying to pass for an American.

Just another spetznaz who took some dead infant's identity like the other Russians Putin slipped into the US as Americans.

The Washington Post, NYTimes, and CBS with their dirty anti-Russian propaganda - fooey on them.
Why are you ripping former California governor Jerry Brown?
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#158 May 7, 2014
All the Russians Putin sent to the US disguised as Americans claim to be "American".

"Hah I am being true Americanski patriot!!!"

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#159 May 7, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no point you telling that idiot that, you are American,
I've told him I'm not Russian, yet he calls me Russian,
it's impossible to reason with idiots, total morons on Topix, hence my attitude towards them.
I know but my answer wasn't for him anyway, it was for anyone else reading this who would assume I'm Russian if I didn't respond.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160 May 7, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ripping former California governor Jerry Brown?
LOL!
Btw what do you mean "former"??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#161 May 7, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I know but my answer wasn't for him anyway, it was for anyone else reading this who would assume I'm Russian if I didn't respond.

Well, he does make an ass of himself, to everyone who knows that you are American.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#162 May 7, 2014
Obama, Putin, two warmongers neither of whom deserve it. Putin should never win it, and Obama should give his back.

Location hidden

#163 May 7, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
Obama, Putin, two warmongers neither of whom deserve it. Putin should never win it, and Obama should give his back.
Do you expect Putin to sit and twiddle his thumbs, while NAZI USA and EU stealthily encroach
on Russia???
1 post removed
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#165 May 7, 2014
Little Dimitri, Cambridge graduate, wrote;

"There's no point you telling that idiot that, you are American,

it's impossible to reason with idiots, total morons on Topix, hence my attitude towards them. "
----------

I never called you "Russian" little Dimitri.

I called you "Russian flunky".

You don't have to be Russian to be a Russian flunky, little Dimitri, you only have to be a loser of any nationality.

Any Cambridge graduate - even inbred aristocrats - would know it is pidgin English to add a comma between "that" and "you" in your mumbling pidgin English post above.

You are clearly a farmboy from the steppes, little Dimitri.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#166 May 7, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect Putin to sit and twiddle his thumbs, while NAZI USA and EU stealthily encroach
on Russia???
So you don't KNOW what's going on, or you're a compulsive liar and propagandist for the Russian thugocracy?

Which is it, Dimitri?:)
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#167 May 8, 2014
Hey be fair-

you left out

>all of the above
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#168 May 8, 2014
Have no fear - Putin is negotiating.

He'll leave Crimea as soon as someone comes up with the right figure.

Maybe a package deal where Ukraine pays him a million a week to lease the naval base at Sevastopol.

Location hidden

#169 May 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Little Dimitri, Cambridge graduate, wrote;
"There's no point you telling that idiot that, you are American,
it's impossible to reason with idiots, total morons on Topix, hence my attitude towards them. "
----------
I never called you "Russian" little Dimitri.
I called you "Russian flunky".
You don't have to be Russian to be a Russian flunky, little Dimitri, you only have to be a loser of any nationality.
Any Cambridge graduate - even inbred aristocrats - would know it is pidgin English to add a comma between "that" and "you" in your mumbling pidgin English post above.
You are clearly a farmboy from the steppes, little Dimitri.
To idiot Pesky army/Sticks/SWG/Yep.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

"Yep, yaps his ignorant trash as usual, what an idiot prawn. Hehehehe.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe

Location hidden

#170 May 8, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't KNOW what's going on, or you're a compulsive liar and propagandist for the Russian thugocracy?
Which is it, Dimitri?:)

Idiot captain talks bollocks, that's what it is. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#171 May 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Have no fear - Putin is negotiating.
He'll leave Crimea as soon as someone comes up with the right figure.
Maybe a package deal where Ukraine pays him a million a week to lease the naval base at Sevastopol.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant. Hehehehe
George

Red Deer, Canada

#172 May 8, 2014
Syrian wrote:
Unlike Obama, Putin deserves it!
Yup and they will line up 300 Russian citizens and they will all give Pootin a much deserved "Piece of their minds? and that is the only peace prize he would qualify for.

Location hidden

#173 May 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and they will line up 300 Russian citizens and they will all give Pootin a much deserved "Piece of their minds? and that is the only peace prize he would qualify for.
Listen Jackassgeorge, if brains were dynamite, you don't have enough to blow your head off.

Hehehehe.
1 post removed
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#175 May 8, 2014
Anyone who still believes Dimitri the half-literate farmboy is a Cambridge graduate has a whoopee cushion for a brain.

Location hidden

#176 May 8, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Anyone who still believes Dimitri the half-literate farmboy is a Cambridge graduate has a whoopee cushion for a brain.

1 post removed
George

Red Deer, Canada

#178 May 10, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
I like the description that someone called him a parrot, it seems very applicable, he either repeats what someone just said or repeats his own comments, never an original thought and for sure NEVER an intelligent one.

Location hidden

#179 May 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the description that someone called him a parrot, it seems very applicable, he either repeats what someone just said or repeats his own comments, never an original thought and for sure NEVER an intelligent one.
You are dogs.....you are filthy Nazi cowardly dogs, we all know that. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Col Beaugard T Co... 1,275,813
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 173,543
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min LeDuped 193,710
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... 3 min Truth and Facts 61
News 'We can't be intimidated' 4 min justice 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min Eagle 12 12,631
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 5 min Dale 174
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min VorenusI 340,867
More from around the web