Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peac...

Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peace Prize

There are 166 comments on the Tehran Times story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Russia nominates Putin for Nobel Peace Prize. In it, Tehran Times reports that:

A group of Russian activists and political scientists have indicated that they are officially proposing President Vladimir Putin's nomination to get the Nobel Peace Prize for his moves to resolve the Syrian crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehran Times.

Rusi

Moscow, Russia

#110 Oct 8, 2013
How you guys like judging others without even knowing what is going on in the country you are foaming the mouth about. Obama got the Prize, so will Putin do. And atleast there is a reason for it. Without Russia the whole world would has already gone into the WW-III, not feeling this? You should be praying for us that we do exist to keep the peace on this earth. And all Ukrainians, Georgians and other ex-USSR members should shut there tra*s and sit quetly in their own independent (!) countries instead of throwing mud on our heads. I do see them every day in my own country and who the h*ll invited them here? If I could I would send them all to US as they all dreaming about. Along with this Jap fool. And stop reading the Moscow Times, the only English language newspaper in Russia, eh, but written by Americans. Whould throw you all out of my country.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#111 Oct 8, 2013
American wrote:
I do not trust Russia Period!!!

Russia has a lot more reasons not to trust nazi USA. Hehehe.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#112 Oct 8, 2013
Rusi wrote:
How you guys like judging others without even knowing what is going on in the country you are foaming the mouth about. Obama got the Prize, so will Putin do. And atleast there is a reason for it. Without Russia the whole world would has already gone into the WW-III, not feeling this? You should be praying for us that we do exist to keep the peace on this earth. And all Ukrainians, Georgians and other ex-USSR members should shut there tra*s and sit quetly in their own independent (!) countries instead of throwing mud on our heads. I do see them every day in my own country and who the h*ll invited them here? If I could I would send them all to US as they all dreaming about. Along with this Jap fool. And stop reading the Moscow Times, the only English language newspaper in Russia, eh, but written by Americans. Whould throw you all out of my country.
Good post!!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#113 Oct 8, 2013
who="Rusi"]How you guys like judging others without even knowing what is going on in the country you are foaming the mouth about. Obama got the Prize, so will Putin do. And atleast there is a reason for it. Without Russia the whole world would has already gone into the WW-III, not feeling this? You should be praying for us that we do exist to keep the peace on this earth. And all Ukrainians, Georgians and other ex-USSR members should shut there tra*s and sit quetly in their own independent (!) countries instead of throwing mud on our heads. I do see them every day in my own country and who the h*ll invited them here? If I could I would send them all to US as they all dreaming about. Along with this Jap fool. And stop reading the Moscow Times, the only English language newspaper in Russia, eh, but written by Americans. Whould throw you all out of my country.
Great post,all those Jokers in the Baltics and Poland and all the other so called Independent States should just get on with their own lives but some always want to pick a fight with Russia,like that tie eating Clown in Georgia.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#114 Oct 8, 2013
Who if not Putin??
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#115 Oct 8, 2013
Mr Putin deserves Nobel Peace Prize a whole lot more than Hussein of DC. Community organiser of Chicago gets a peace prize. Mr Putin trying to bring peace in Syria and Oblamer doing everything possible to break peace in Syria, Benghazi and using Gestapo tactics in America, DC and Yellowstone. Nobel Peace Prize for Mr Putin!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#116 Oct 8, 2013
Sean Hannity wrote:
Vladimir Putin is a great American!
You must have stolen that from Sarah Palin!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#117 Oct 9, 2013
Realization is only a short time away when the clamour of what was made silent to advantage the throng of titular intellectuals posting bullshit on the lives of millions who lived and died under the duress of not knowing a thing about what's going on.
When this vitalization takes place , your posts will be witness to how wrong you were.
Good die young , what the f uck am I still doing here.
Time to go I got a flattery battery.
1 post removed

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#119 Oct 9, 2013
Sean Hannity wrote:
Vladimir Putin is a great American!
barock is not.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#120 Oct 9, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Mr Putin deserves Nobel Peace Prize a whole lot more than Hussein of DC. Community organiser of Chicago gets a peace prize. Mr Putin trying to bring peace in Syria and Oblamer doing everything possible to break peace in Syria, Benghazi and using Gestapo tactics in America, DC and Yellowstone. Nobel Peace Prize for Mr Putin!
Exactly!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#121 Oct 9, 2013
Well to all you Putin flag wavers and Nobel Prize wannabees, hopefully now you can stop the BS about Putin being nominated. But in case you do not know the nomination went to the young lady in India that was brutally attached by extremists while she worked to help females get an education. There is no comparison she is far more qualified to earn the prize.

And I am sure all of you will join me in contratulating the 2 Jewish men for winning the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#122 Oct 9, 2013
Here is a quote from the Nobel Prize Committee:

On Stenersen's own shortlist of contenders are Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani schoolgirl who was shot in the head by the Taliban, and Denis Mukwege, a doctor in the Democratic Republic of Congo, who has treated thousands of women gang-raped and tortured during the civil war.

"I'd be surprised if the award didn't go to this doctor," Stenersen said.

A Russian advocacy group claims to have nominated Putin for the peace prize, but since they cite Russia's moves to prevent US intervention in Syria, the nomination may have arrived after the 1 February deadline for this year.
1 post removed
Jew

Saint-andré, Reunion

#124 Oct 10, 2013
George wrote:
Well to all you Putin flag wavers and Nobel Prize wannabees, hopefully now you can stop the BS about Putin being nominated. But in case you do not know the nomination went to the young lady in India that was brutally attached by extremists while she worked to help females get an education. There is no comparison she is far more qualified to earn the prize.
And I am sure all of you will join me in contratulating the 2 Jewish men for winning the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
Thank you George, I know you always like to lick our bowls.
But you see they probably have a nationality.
And it's certainly not jewish.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#125 Oct 10, 2013
Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you George, I know you always like to lick our bowls.
But you see they probably have a nationality.
And it's certainly not jewish.
Well 2 of your favorites, Jewish-American
Jew

Saint-andré, Reunion

#126 Oct 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 2 of your favorites, Jewish-American
Then they are american, not jewish, but you can still lick our bowls.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#127 Oct 10, 2013
In fact it should be Assad who should be nominated, he would walk away with the prize, no contest...
A lifetime devotion to peace and ophtalmology.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#128 Oct 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
In fact it should be Assad who should be nominated, he would walk away with the prize, no contest...
A lifetime devotion to peace and ophtalmology.
Good point!!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#129 Oct 11, 2013
and then he is going to japan to tour the zoo after that he will meet with the exalted poobahs and they will crown him emperor of the earth and give him a medal and a box of chocolates with exlax baked in.
wtf

Sacramento, CA

#130 Oct 11, 2013
all of you stupid Europeans said to Americans " you better vote for obama"
now look!! you got what you wished for just like all the stupid liberal morons in America who voted for this stupid monkey....as for putin, he is just as much of a piece of crap as any other world leader...F him too!!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#131 Oct 13, 2013
The nobel prize is now printed on toilet paper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min Trumps Swamp Refill 647
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-wy 1,460,367
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 11
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min EAGLE EYE1 404,352
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jay 253,599
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 12 min Quirky 2,322
News CIA says Russia favored Donald Trump in election 15 min bottlecap 3
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 1 hr clay 150
More from around the web