What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11165 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Someone needs to go to prison in the Zimmerman case.
Start with the pedophile zimmerman.

Than go after the father of the pedophile and the police chief Bill Lee.

Why did he tank the investigation?
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#11166 Jul 11, 2013
The election showed Romney leading in the polls. The lopsided win for second term for Obama screams real election reform. Start with Voter ID a must, campaign spending limits a must. We need only eligible people voting and voting only once. Fraud is when a woman claimed to cast 6 ballots for Obama and in doing so got herself arrested. Fraud is when dead people vote. When districts get more votes for a person than registered voters there.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11167 Jul 11, 2013
Kelly wrote:
The election showed Romney leading in the polls. The lopsided win for second term for Obama screams real election reform. Start with Voter ID a must, campaign spending limits a must. We need only eligible people voting and voting only once. Fraud is when a woman claimed to cast 6 ballots for Obama and in doing so got herself arrested. Fraud is when dead people vote. When districts get more votes for a person than registered voters there.
Enforcement of broken laws have become the digression of the people in charge. The BlackOBAMAvans may make an appearance.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11168 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you cheer every time a terrorist kills an American?
only if its an american terrorist thats being killed..no i dont cheer for violence-its sorrowful

Location hidden

#11169 Jul 11, 2013
The election taught me? the radical religous rightwing base cant stop progress

Location hidden

#11170 Jul 11, 2013
Kelly wrote:
The election showed Romney leading in the polls. The lopsided win for second term for Obama screams real election reform.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

~stomp stomp stomp~

The election showed Obama won.

And election showed the Gallop polls to be wrong.

Location hidden

#11171 Jul 11, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Fraud is when a woman claimed to cast 6 ballots for Obama
I guess you forgot the Republicans arrested in Florida, Virgina, and Oregon for manipulated ballots or multiple voting.

Of course, you have no proof of widespread fraud because there was no widespread fraud.

Stop reading stupid email circulars, stupid.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#11172 Jul 11, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Fraud is also when, out of half a millioin voters, not one illeterate dropout or crackhead or stoner or confused elderly pressed the wrong button by mistake.
In 69 locations in just the state of Ohio around just the city of Cleveland, the voting machines were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. It's child's play to find these locations. It's impossible to find the locations where the voting machines are programmed to steal one in three, or one in four votes.
You can never have a recount to verify the tally because THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.

If the last election proved anything, it proved we are no longer a democracy and are the same as those third world dictatorships that hold show elections to show how popular the dictator is.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#11173 Jul 11, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> only if its an american terrorist thats being killed..no i dont cheer for violence-its sorrowful
So, Obama having Wahhabists in the White House every day makes you want to puke, right?
2012 election

Moseley, VA

#11174 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraud is also when, out of half a millioin voters, not one illeterate dropout or crackhead or stoner or confused elderly pressed the wrong button by mistake.
In 69 locations in just the state of Ohio around just the city of Cleveland, the voting machines were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote. It's child's play to find these locations. It's impossible to find the locations where the voting machines are programmed to steal one in three, or one in four votes.
You can never have a recount to verify the tally because THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.
If the last election proved anything, it proved we are no longer a democracy and are the same as those third world dictatorships that hold show elections to show how popular the dictator is.
polls were made up of Fox news and Drudge readers...sorry your side lost, wait until you see 2014 Republicans losing seats in Congress...oh and 2016.. Hillary.. immigration, Birthers, abortions..you are a losing party...we are not a 100% white anglo saxon country, need to get wider view...it is not 1860

now call me a name....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#11175 Jul 11, 2013
2012 election wrote:
<quoted text>
polls were made up of Fox news and Drudge readers...sorry your side lost, wait until you see 2014 Republicans losing seats in Congress...oh and 2016.. Hillary.. immigration, Birthers, abortions..you are a losing party...we are not a 100% white anglo saxon country, need to get wider view...it is not 1860
now call me a name....
In case you have a problem reading and comprehending the written English language, I didn't talk about polls. I talked about election day fraud. Here is the post again for your clarification:

Location hidden

#11176 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraud is also when, out of half a millioin voters
Tell us about them black UN hellycopters, PA!

Location hidden

#11177 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Fraud is also when, out of half a millioin voters, not one illeterate dropout
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

illeterate dropouts, eh, DongLiqueer?

Location hidden

#11178 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
In 69 locations in just the state of Ohio around just the city of Cleveland, the voting machines were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote.
Of course they were, DongLiqueer.

And the major media outlets conspired to keep it all a big secret, like the moon landing and Bin Laden being killed in 2001!

Or is he now alive and working for the goverment, DL?
2012 election

Moseley, VA

#11179 Jul 11, 2013
FRAUD??? but if Rommney won "THE PEOPLE SPOKE"
Go sit in FM1960 traffic, and sort it out.

Location hidden

#11180 Jul 11, 2013
Greater minds are in play. The Democratic National Convention put this 'ball' into play.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#11182 Jul 12, 2013
drinK the HivE

New York, NY

#11183 Jul 12, 2013
So Hows Living In The Dark Ages Working Out 4 U...

http://www.freakingnews.com/Obama-And-Bush-Me...

Location hidden

#11184 Jul 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama having Wahhabists in the White House every day makes you want to puke, right?
too much alcohol or food poisioning usually does..oh and Hank Paulson might do it-lol!

Location hidden

#11185 Jul 13, 2013
I guess the jury didn't have to have further instruction on what 'guilty' means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,547,723
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 min Aloha oe democraps 476
News Watergate pales next to Trump scandals, ex-US i... 1 min DONE 589
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Burn Notice 274,139
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Into The Night 63,842
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min WHAT 36,930
News Which GOP senators have concerns with the healt... 14 min Denizen_Kate 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 20 min old_moose 6,634
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 27 min old_moose 979
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 48 min spud 49
More from around the web