What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#6485 Jan 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Idiot targeted the School because the school was full of easy & unprotected victims and the Idiot knew there wasnt going to be anybody there at the school a threat which were all law abiding citizens otherwise if the Idiot knew that someone was armed with a gun there the Idiot would have never targeted the school but it all happened all in part of those failed restrictive Gun Control Laws against law abiding citizens which allowed those innocent victims to be used as the Political ploy for the New Left Democrats agenda which is to justify the removal of all guns from society so everyone can live in a police state ran society and have you ever noticed there is alot or an uptick in Gun Volience in Society & on the news when we have a Democrat in executive branch of Government.
The theater shooter drove extra miles to a sitting-duck, killing-zone, gun-free, liberal-Kumbaya zone. There he found his targets!!!

United States

#6486 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Children.

It would not have made a difference to him if they had *a* armed security guard- as the NRA has suggested that the USA spend $6 billion of tax payer money to "protect" schools from the gun gnutter with an assault weapon.
Arm the teachers, principal and staff and save money!!!

Solution, and no a single penny spend:

Change law to ALLOW schools to protect themselves. Too easy for liberals. It makes too much sense to the liberals.

United States

#6487 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>If the gun lover had known that the school had had an armed guard, he would have cased the school, waited for the arm guard, shot him or her ten times and then went on to continue killing children.

Not rocket science.
And shooting the guard world had set off alarms.

No rocket science!

See? Liberals are brain dead.

United States

#6488 Jan 14, 2013
Liberals in here:

Can you tell us what you will do if a criminal breaks into your house at night?

Hint: Supreme Court ruled police can not be sued for failure to protect its citizens. Also, police had no obligation nor requirement to protect citizens.

Now, brain dead Kumbaya Liberals answer the question.

I refer to hand guns no machine weapons.

United States

#6489 Jan 14, 2013
I agree some weapons are not for civilian use and if anyone wants then then he or she needs to go thru a more rigorous test and examination and wait several days.

But for self defense hand guns and pistols...

That is what the liberal queen wants to take away from us.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#6490 Jan 14, 2013
Hey, did you guys read what martinezjosei just wrote:

"I agree some weapons are not for civilian use and if anyone wants then then he or she needs to go thru a more rigorous test and examination and wait several days."

He's a liberal! He hates the Second Amendment! Get him!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6491 Jan 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Taught us ONE THING...that BAD MANNERS were displayed poorly here.
Glass houses... throw stones.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6493 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why that does not happen in Israel?
It does.

You just are not very bright.

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Orthodox Jewish - Member of the far-right Israeli Kach movement
Number of victims: 29
Date of murders: February 25, 1994
Date of birth: December 9, 1956
Victims profile: Muslims at prayer in the Ibrahimi Mosque
Method of murder: Shooting (IMI Galil assault rifle)
Status: After being subdued with a fire extinguisher and disarmed, Goldstein was beaten to death

Location hidden

#6494 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I want my kid's teacher armed and dangerous for my kid's safety.
An armed teacher is a dangerous teacher.

I hate to see an armed teacher on a bad day.

Location hidden

#6495 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we don't want to spend any money on training, anyone can handle a gun, right?

Location hidden

#6496 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals in here:
Can you tell us what you will do if a criminal breaks into your house at night?
I club him with a cast iron skillet and I bury him in the yard.

Stop by sometime.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6497 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Solution, and no a single penny spend:
Change law to ALLOW schools to protect themselves. Too easy for liberals. It makes too much sense to the liberals.
exactly they are allowed here in Indiana.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6499 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The theater shooter drove extra miles to a sitting-duck, killing-zone, gun-free, liberal-Kumbaya zone. There he found his targets!!!
Exactly, and that is why I believe the New Left especially the Modern Ultra Liberal Faction of it wants this kind of attention including making innocent people the victims which they know they need for justification of their true political agenda which is an all outright ban on all guns and why these restrictive gun controls laws are in place to begin with to work to the New Left Democrats benefit and people dont see that they are making innocent people the victims and are paying with their lifes for the Moderen Ultra Liberal Democrats Poltical agenda because Modern Ultra Liberal Democrats know in states where they have these restrictive gun control laws know law abiding citizens cant defend themselves.

Westerville, OH

#6500 Jan 14, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
Hey, did you guys read what martinezjosei just wrote:

"I agree some weapons are not for civilian use and if anyone wants then then he or she needs to go thru a more rigorous test and examination and wait several days."

He's a liberal! He hates the Second Amendment! Get him!
Sorry, you need to engage your brain, a though work for you!

Read again...

Let me help you...

"if anyone wants then then he or she needs to..." do X, Y and Z.

Make it difficult but not impossible.

Check the person well. I do not want Muslims to continue abusing our freedom to hurt us.

But personal carrier weapons should be free to anyone. With a highly recommended safety training.

See? Liberals see the world black and white,(no wonder they are the most racists people). The concept of "limited" government required a concept of DEGREES that Liberals, like toddlers, can not understand. They only understand, YES, NO, ALL, NONE.

That's about all a Liberal can process!!!

Westerville, OH

#6501 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>tea bagger: don't have the quote you need? make one up!
Are you an occupier?

Do you defecate on police cars?

Westerville, OH

#6502 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It does.

You just are not very bright.

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Orthodox Jewish - Member of the far-right Israeli Kach movement
Number of victims: 29
Date of murders: February 25, 1994
Date of birth: December 9, 1956
Victims profile: Muslims at prayer in the Ibrahimi Mosque
Method of murder: Shooting (IMI Galil assault rifle)
Status: After being subdued with a fire extinguisher and disarmed, Goldstein was beaten to death
How many Muslims kill innocent people?

See? Are not you surprised that after 2,000 Jewish kids and women killed by Muslims, Jews are so peaceful, forgiving and loving that they barely retaliate? Let Muslims do that in Texas!!!

Now, back to the topic...

Mass murder of kids DOES NOT HAPPEN IN ISRAEL, because they are armed.

Let me try again: Killing of innocent kids rarely happens when teachers are armed.

Liberals do not know what "Cultural Survival Skills" is!!!

http://culturalsurvivalskills.wordpress.com/2...

1. Israel has long been under siege. Therefore it has fences around its schools, metal detectors and armed guards in every school.

2. Most shooters in America’s schools shoot themselves when confronted with lethal force. So it would be good to confront them very quickly and save children’s lives.

3. In Israel, private security organizations supply guards who are carefully screened, closely evaluated and highly trained. Some teachers are also qualified to be armed after 40-60 hours of intensive training, though many are philosophically opposed to being armed.

Westerville, OH

#6503 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>An armed teacher is a dangerous teacher.

I hate to see an armed teacher on a bad day.
I hate to see my kids dead because a liberal teacher rather died by Kumbaya than by defending my kids.

Westerville, OH

#6504 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Because we don't want to spend any money on training, anyone can handle a gun, right?
See? Conservatism is not just freedom there is the other important element:

Personal responsibility

Liberals have no clue what is that.

A self armed teacher will train himself or herself by finding a competent instructor.

Liberals can not think outside the government help, that is why they make less money and are more parasitic.

Westerville, OH

#6505 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I club him with a cast iron skillet and I bury him in the yard.

Stop by sometime.
Sorry, I forgot to mention: he has a gun!

Location hidden

#6506 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to see my kids dead because a liberal teacher rather died by Kumbaya than by defending my kids.
exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on mee... 1 min CodeTalker 27
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Hypocrite watch 71,504
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 243,399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,744,927
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 3 min CodeTalker 304
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 3 min Chilli J 443
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 16 min Chilli J 852