Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News 2,847
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Full Story
Disgusted

Bridgeport, WV

#705 Oct 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody notice the similaritys between Fascism and the Republican Tea Party?.......Fascism n, A system of government which exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerant nationalism.....The American Heritage Dictionary....
Your question should be why do people have such a bad taste for our party and what we could do to draw them back to it, but just like Biden said in the debate "If you guys would just get out of the way" So much for Bi-partisanship with this adminstration! Your comments proved my point. You see I was shocking interntionally to draw reaction and you bit the bait. You are the shining example of whats wrong with the democrats. Do I really feel they are the Taiban, absolutely not, but they no longer can accept when someone dissagrees with them or has another view, they have become intolerant of anyone, and anything that doesnt further their liberal cause. I am actually a registered Democrat (Not just saying) that has become disgusted with the party and inparticular this extreme left adminsistration. So tell me how and why I should return to the Democratic party and why I should vote for a man that believes in govt dependency.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#706 Oct 14, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> Your question should be why do people have such a bad taste for our party and what we could do to draw them back to it, but just like Biden said in the debate "If you guys would just get out of the way" So much for Bi-partisanship with this adminstration! Your comments proved my point. You see I was shocking interntionally to draw reaction and you bit the bait. You are the shining example of whats wrong with the democrats. Do I really feel they are the Taiban, absolutely not, but they no longer can accept when someone dissagrees with them or has another view, they have become intolerant of anyone, and anything that doesnt further their liberal cause. I am actually a registered Democrat (Not just saying) that has become disgusted with the party and inparticular this extreme left adminsistration. So tell me how and why I should return to the Democratic party and why I should vote for a man that believes in govt dependency.
That's because you have ignored four years of the republican house, commiting treason againest the United States, and our economic recovery .....almost impossible, not to see....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#707 Oct 14, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the democratic party that is disgusting!
Pay Attention...why are so many dimbulbs, from West Virginia?...inbreeding?
Ohio wake up

Bridgeport, WV

#708 Oct 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you have ignored four years of the republican house, commiting treason againest the United States, and our economic recovery .....almost impossible, not to see....
Obama had control of both houses when he took office and still got nothing done, what else could a new president ask for? He had the perfect storm for a new adminstration but instead created the perfect storm for the economy to tank!!!! Take away his credit card he is way over his spending limit, but of course since he has never held a job outside of politics he probably cant handle his own finances.
Ohio wake up

Bridgeport, WV

#709 Oct 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Pay Attention...why are so many dimbulbs, from West Virginia?...inbreeding?
Not from WV, you should know that is the ISP server, if your not smart enough to figure that out, your not smart enough to vote, revoke this persons voter registration for being too dumb. As a police officer I see the stupidity of the human race and some people just arent very smart, Obama supporters, drunks, dopers, and liberals.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#710 Oct 14, 2012
Ohio wake up wrote:
<quoted text> Not from WV, you should know that is the ISP server, if your not smart enough to figure that out, your not smart enough to vote, revoke this persons voter registration for being too dumb. As a police officer I see the stupidity of the human race and some people just arent very smart, Obama supporters, drunks, dopers, and liberals.
Not to worry, he probably can't figure out how to get a Voter-ID. LOL!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#711 Oct 14, 2012
Ohio wake up wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had control of both houses when he took office and still got nothing done, what else could a new president ask for? He had the perfect storm for a new adminstration but instead created the perfect storm for the economy to tank!!!! Take away his credit card he is way over his spending limit, but of course since he has never held a job outside of politics he probably cant handle his own finances.
You should actually, look into that a little bit more, because of some resignations and replacements, they did'nt quite have, what repubs say over and over and over.....but whatever...study the last four years of blockage, by House republicans, if you dare.....
liza

Bridgeport, WV

#712 Oct 14, 2012
Now we know who Biden was talking to...Democrates!
They are the only ones who understood what he
was saying while he giggled..smirked.. and slurred
his words(?)
Another

Rochester, MN

#713 Oct 14, 2012
Ohio is actually slipping away from Obama/Biden

Too much lying and smirking

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#714 Oct 14, 2012
Ohio wake up wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had control of both houses when he took office and still got nothing done, what else could a new president ask for? He had the perfect storm for a new adminstration but instead created the perfect storm for the economy to tank!!!! Take away his credit card he is way over his spending limit, but of course since he has never held a job outside of politics he probably cant handle his own finances.
How long did Democrats had congress control during Obama's ... answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
So although the Democrats "technically had control of the house for 2 years they did not actually have control as they did not have 60% of the ...

President Obama DID NOT control Congress for Two Years!| The ... www.thepragmaticpundit.com/2011/12/obama-did-... ...
Apr 14, 2012 ... Immigration, Gay Rights could not be passed with the same process ... could not have possibly had Congressional control for two years. Here's the timeline: When the election dust settled, Democrats had won 59 seats; the ...

FOX NEWS LIES: Obama only had a majority for 133 days, not two ... www.examiner.com/article/fox-news-lies-obama-... ...
Sep 4, 2012 ... This is not the first and will certainly not the last time Fox New has .... The Truth: The Democrats did not have the Super Majority in the Senate for 2 years..... Dems had is that they could not control their own (including the two ...
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#715 Oct 14, 2012
Saves Money On Toilet Paper...

http://i.imgur.com/SbuNS.gif

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#716 Oct 14, 2012
liza wrote:
Now we know who Biden was talking to...Democrates!
They are the only ones who understood what he
was saying while he giggled..smirked.. and slurred
his words(?)
Biden was hard to understand? Apparently it is easier to understand Republicans stringing a bunch of words together and NEVER answering a damn question. We are 3 weeks out from the election and these two Shysters who want to lead this country have STILL YET to give us the numbers that the Math Genius Lyin' Ryan should have memorized like his own name. Of course anyone who 'Overlooks' SIXTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS OF INCOME ON HIS 2011 TAX RETURN, should be entitled to get a pass and not tell us where the cuts will be when they immediately increase the Deficit by increase in Military spending by 400 BILLION.
What we understood from that debate, atleast anyone who has a lick of sense is thet their PLAN is to take care of their rich friends, contributors and them selves, throw Middle Class under the bus and never havr to answer to the American People for the vile, shitty, path they will lead 70% of the country down.
Do you know how much Aid from US goes to West Virginia? Get ready to say goodbye to it.
ohio going to ombama

Charleston, WV

#717 Oct 14, 2012
just like the election will be ....

I do not need Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney telling my
wife and daughters what to do with their bodies...

Another

Rochester, MN

#718 Oct 14, 2012
ohio going to ombama wrote:
Amoral, leftist terrorist who brainwash children
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#719 Oct 14, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden was hard to understand? Apparently it is easier to understand Republicans stringing a bunch of words together and NEVER answering a damn question. We are 3 weeks out from the election and these two Shysters who want to lead this country have STILL YET to give us the numbers that the Math Genius Lyin' Ryan should have memorized like his own name. Of course anyone who 'Overlooks' SIXTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS OF INCOME ON HIS 2011 TAX RETURN, should be entitled to get a pass and not tell us where the cuts will be when they immediately increase the Deficit by increase in Military spending by 400 BILLION.
What we understood from that debate, atleast anyone who has a lick of sense is thet their PLAN is to take care of their rich friends, contributors and them selves, throw Middle Class under the bus and never havr to answer to the American People for the vile, shitty, path they will lead 70% of the country down.
Suggestion: Instead of watching the debates with a hate filled heart, why don't you listen to what these people actually have to say?

Location hidden

#720 Oct 14, 2012
ohio going to ombama wrote:
I just want to say that is the first time I have seen a man say that on these boards. Thank you for standing up publicy for your wife and daughters and for all women. Regardless of personal beliefs and preferences, Rich, White, Republican Men have no right or expertise to control Our bodies and Reproductive Health care or to put Government between women and their doctors.
Thanks

Location hidden

#721 Oct 14, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggestion: Instead of watching the debates with a hate filled heart, why don't you listen to what these people actually have to say?
I did listen Ray. Maybe you are better at listening than I am, so why don't you tell me where the cuts will be. All I have heard from them is "We have a plan, and the details, we will get into if we are elected."
That is BS. The American people have a right to know if a workable plan truly exists and what will be cut to pay for the new spending for Mitts TWO NEW SUBMARINES. Don't you think that is fair?

Location hidden

#722 Oct 14, 2012
Another wrote:
Ohio is actually slipping away from Obama/Biden
Too much lying and smirking
And Lyin Ryan still didn't have time to give us the numbers. Asked for Stimulus money that he said didn't work, but his letters said it did?
They can't be trusted. Look what Rmoney did to Massachusetts. Not good.
BidensSmirk

Rochester, MN

#723 Oct 14, 2012
Cleveland Obama people = Money-stealing, ballot-box-stuffing idiots who keep the masses down-trodden

"Look at our cheap azz Obama Phones could be heard"
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#724 Oct 14, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did listen Ray. Maybe you are better at listening than I am, so why don't you tell me where the cuts will be. All I have heard from them is "We have a plan, and the details, we will get into if we are elected."
That is BS. The American people have a right to know if a workable plan truly exists and what will be cut to pay for the new spending for Mitts TWO NEW SUBMARINES. Don't you think that is fair?
Sure it's fair, and here it is:

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/default/files...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Sharrp Shooter 294,652
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 134,243
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,156,132
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min Lawrence Wolf 684
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 8 min Newland 29
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min Lawrence Wolf 3,114
More from around the web