Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News 2,847
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#660 Oct 13, 2012
voter wrote:
vote Romney/Ryan
Virginia mothers say that those who support the Republiscum Traitors are America-hating thugs.

So true.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#661 Oct 13, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio 15th District ohio15th.blogspot.com/ - Similarto Ohio 15th District
4 hours ago ... They'd rather give our tax money to those corporately owned charter schools so that ... John Kasich tries to take credit for Ohio's job growth (of course, Kasich was against saving Ohio auto jobs through Obama's rescue plan).... discussion and tie the auto bailout to the loss of pensions for workers at Delphi,...
NPR.org Ted Strickland Not Ready To Hand Ohio To Romney m.npr.org/news/U.S./161746149
Sep 25, 2012 ... HEADLEE: Well, you're referring to the video that was taken from a fundraiser ... I assume that you give President Obama credit for that, but what credit does ... The recovery in Ohio started well before Governor Kasich was elected.... that that has led to more jobs, and that's not connected to the auto bailout.
Energized Obama touts new jobs report in Virginia, Ohio The ... whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/05/energized... ...
Oct 5, 2012 ... President Obama greets well-wishers upon arrival at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland,.... Obama deserves a shot to finish the job..... EVEN KASICH IS NOT STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO ADMIT TO THAT.... That the auto bailout saved Ohio's economy, you also gave the credit to Obama.
The economy is improving MUCH faster than people anticipated.

Romney/Ryan/Anthchrist 2012 are trying to derail it and are desperately trying to throw us back into BUSH RECESSION.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#662 Oct 13, 2012
The economy isn't adding jobs faster than babies are being born ya Douche!

Even if your messiah claims 114,000 JOBS CREATED last month guess what chump.... 340,000 babies born.

To you morons, of course that means you have to abort more to get those numbers looking better
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#663 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is improving MUCH faster than people anticipated.
So I guess we can make stricter standards for receiving food stamps, welfare and unemployment. Since we are on the right track, can you explain why the U-6 unemployment numbers remain unchanged? Can you explain how (even with the fooling around of numbers) the unemployment rate is about the same as when DumBama took office?
mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#664 Oct 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So was my father, and he still is a big union guy. But he also realizes the danger of overpowering unions. Sure, he made a great living too and he busted hisass for it. But how many homes being built today are being constructed of brick? None of them unless you get out to Broadview-Brecksville where people have money to have brick (or partially brick) homes.
This isn't like we have a government who calls the shots whether we have unions or not. People make those choices and companies choose whether or not to keep their jobs here. Most have chosen the latter. So what do we do--force unions up their azzes? We don't do that in a free country.
What it boils down to is two choices: get rid of unions and government interference in our American companies, or the companies leave the country. There is no third choice. It's like what Rush said a few years ago when some liberals were asking for a boycott of some product made in a slave labor country. He asked "Is it better for those people to work for five dollars a day, or not work at all because we boycotted the product?"
Not to worry. The cycle will repeat itself. Once Americans are reminded of how greedy corporations are, they will be begging for unions and government regulations. I honestly hope I live to see that day. How long do you think the concept of overtime will continue to last? LOL

I'm not affected by any of this. I just feel for average people who will never be able to develop the skills to earn a decent wage in the new America. Sad that they are paying us IT guys and engineers an absurd amount of money and folks will be breaking their backs for $10/hr and being told they should be thankful. What is even crazier is that some of those people very people who will be working for scraps are anti-union.

I've never been in a union in my life and never will be. I just respect the fact that a union allowed me to grow up in a nice neighborhood and have a nice childhood. I know labor history and the current landscape of the global economy. Trust me when I say this: Americans in the future will be begging for unions to come back.

mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#665 Oct 13, 2012
chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti union people should go back in history and find out why unions came about.
Exactly. Most of them do not have any knowledge of history. It's really quite sad. Most of the anti-union people are the ones who can be easily replaced. Isn't that funny? If someone can be trained to do your job in under a year, that person shouldn't be anti-union. That means a lot of people shouldn't be anti-union. LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#666 Oct 13, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. The cycle will repeat itself. Once Americans are reminded of how greedy corporations are, they will be begging for unions and government regulations. I honestly hope I live to see that day. How long do you think the concept of overtime will continue to last? LOL
I'm not affected by any of this. I just feel for average people who will never be able to develop the skills to earn a decent wage in the new America. Sad that they are paying us IT guys and engineers an absurd amount of money and folks will be breaking their backs for $10/hr and being told they should be thankful. What is even crazier is that some of those people very people who will be working for scraps are anti-union.
I've never been in a union in my life and never will be. I just respect the fact that a union allowed me to grow up in a nice neighborhood and have a nice childhood. I know labor history and the current landscape of the global economy. Trust me when I say this: Americans in the future will be begging for unions to come back.
I'm sure they are begging now. It's just that applying unions will never solve the problem. All it would do is cause the companies to fold up or leave the country. That's what's been happening the last few decades leaving us to where we are today.

Let me put it this way: let's say the Democrats take leadership in all branches of government after next election. They then make a law where every business has to be unionized. What do you think the outcome will be? Higher paying jobs? Don't kid yourself.

There is an old theory out there that states every action causes a reaction. This is a theory liberals, Democrats and yes, unions hate. They want to believe that when you take an action against somebody with money or a corporation, everything will remain the same and in fact, only get better because there will be no reaction.

Nearly all actions cause a reaction. That's just a fact. When your gas station increases the price of their gasoline, you look for stations with a lower price. If you are a tobacco user and have an increased tax of $150.00 per month, that's $150.00 per month of residual income you will not circulate in society. If government makes a law that your bank can no longer charge irresponsible people for being late on their credit card payment or overdraft on their checking account, they are (and are) going to recoup that money from responsible paying customers. If Time Warner increases your cable bill, you will likely look at satellite television or a competitor like Wow Cable. It's the nature of the beast.

Warren Buffet is not in a struggle with the IRS over paying too much in taxes. Bill Gates off shored some of his operations to escape American taxation. John Kerry docked his boat out of state to avoid paying state taxes, and these are all liberal people shouting that the wealthy need to pay more in taxes. But as I stated, every action causes a reaction, and liberals are not exempt.
1 post removed
Vet against Obama

Bridgeport, WV

#668 Oct 13, 2012
Has anyone noticed the similarites between the democratic party and the Taliban? The Taliban shoots a youg girl for speaking out against them. A young US girl is tossed out of her classroom for wearing a Romney Tee-shirt. The Taliban committs terrorist acts, the democratic party lies about terrorist acts, the Taliban use videos to promote their cause, the Democratic party uses MSNBC to promote their cause. The Taliban doesnt like any other views, the democratic party doesnt like anyone who dissagrees with them. The Taliban does not tolerate other points of view, the Democratic party doesnt tolerate any other views. The similarities are astonishing. The Taliban have a chosen one, The prophet Muhammad who they follow blindly, The Democratic party has their chosen one,the media darling Obama, who they follow blindly. The Democratic party needs to change its name to the Talicrats.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#669 Oct 13, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The economy isn't adding jobs faster than babies are being born ya Douche!
Even if your messiah claims 114,000 JOBS CREATED last month guess what chump.... 340,000 babies born.
To you morons, of course that means you have to abort more to get those numbers looking better
So now you Republiscum are saying that you are really for getting rid of child labor laws! The truth comes out.

Now you and your Messiah Romney the Grifter want babies to go to work in factories. What, exactly, do you want them to do? I know you abusers want other people's children to be cheap labor but now you want babies to work in Koch factories? Jesus, you people are horrendous.

Too bad your mother forgot to abort YOU. She tells me she regrets it each and every day.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#670 Oct 13, 2012
Vet against Obama wrote:
Has anyone noticed the similarites between the democratic party and the Taliban? The Taliban shoots a youg girl for speaking out against them. A young US girl is tossed out of her classroom for wearing a Romney Tee-shirt. The Taliban committs terrorist acts, the democratic party lies about terrorist acts, the Taliban use videos to promote their cause, the Democratic party uses MSNBC to promote their cause. The Taliban doesnt like any other views, the democratic party doesnt like anyone who dissagrees with them. The Taliban does not tolerate other points of view, the Democratic party doesnt tolerate any other views. The similarities are astonishing. The Taliban have a chosen one, The prophet Muhammad who they follow blindly, The Democratic party has their chosen one,the media darling Obama, who they follow blindly. The Democratic party needs to change its name to the Talicrats.
Get off the socialist VA.

Romney the Intolerant ganged up with four other guys and assaulted and battered a boy because Romney disapproved of his hair cut. Romney = Taliban. Mormon = Sharia.

Romney the Intolerant threatened to excommunicate a single mother because she refused to give up her baby for reassignment by him to a Mormon couple.

Romney the Intolerant tried to excommunicate a woman who had actually left the Mormon Pretend Church because, you know, she had actually left the Church.

Romney believes that woman are chattel and are so childish that any 12 year old boy has more sense and more intelligence and more power than ANY woman of ANY age including his own mother.

Romney = Taliban

Romney believes that he will be God in the afterlife and will get to have endless sex = 72 virgins of AQ.

Romney = Taliban. Mormon = Sharia

Note that Ann Misogynistic Creep Romney never worked outside the home because she was not allowed to. She is really lazy so that probably played a part but she was not allowed to live in the modern era because Willard is a Taliban.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#671 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is improving MUCH faster than people anticipated.
Romney/Ryan/Anthchrist 2012 are trying to derail it and are desperately trying to throw us back into BUSH RECESSION.
The economy is improving? Funny, listen to any of the business channels, and the reports are less sales this xmas, worry about a fiscal cliff, the rising energy cost, the debt. But I guess your dose of the daily kos keeps you in sheep mode.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#672 Oct 13, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The economy isn't adding jobs faster than babies are being born ya Douche!
Even if your messiah claims 114,000 JOBS CREATED last month guess what chump.... 340,000 babies born.
To you morons, of course that means you have to abort more to get those numbers looking better
I forgot to say how stupid you are and how ignorant your post is.

It takes about 150-160K jobs a month to absorb new entrants you boobhead Republiscum. Why don't you know that you moronic rightwing rockhead.

How do you think the economy did when Bush, your boy and your fault, was losing 850,000 jobs A MONTH? Yeah, that means we needed 1 MILLION Jobs the next month just to absorb new entrants AND get the Bush unemployed back working.

Yeah, that is the MILLION JOB A MONTH HOLE that your boy Bush, you uneducated slob, pushed the USA into AND which Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012 promises to push us back into. God I hate your stupidity and you are an ugly troll to boot.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#673 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia mothers say that those who support the Republiscum Traitors are America-hating thugs.
So true.
Speaking of traitors, how about ole obama throwing Hillary under the bus for Benghazi? Talk about traitors. lmao.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#674 Oct 13, 2012
Vet against Obama wrote:
Has anyone noticed the similarites between the democratic party and the Taliban? The Taliban shoots a youg girl for speaking out against them. A young US girl is tossed out of her classroom for wearing a Romney Tee-shirt. The Taliban committs terrorist acts, the democratic party lies about terrorist acts, the Taliban use videos to promote their cause, the Democratic party uses MSNBC to promote their cause. The Taliban doesnt like any other views, the democratic party doesnt like anyone who dissagrees with them. The Taliban does not tolerate other points of view, the Democratic party doesnt tolerate any other views. The similarities are astonishing. The Taliban have a chosen one, The prophet Muhammad who they follow blindly, The Democratic party has their chosen one,the media darling Obama, who they follow blindly. The Democratic party needs to change its name to the Talicrats.
You are disgusting!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#675 Oct 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess we can make stricter standards for receiving food stamps, welfare and unemployment. Since we are on the right track, can you explain why the U-6 unemployment numbers remain unchanged? Can you explain how (even with the fooling around of numbers) the unemployment rate is about the same as when DumBama took office?
XXX, no one can touch Bureau Of Labor and Statistics numbers. Nixon tried and he coudn't. Go to the site and see. You should be glad we are recovering, albeit not fast enough. You seem like you are rooting for the country to fail, Obama aside.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#676 Oct 13, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is improving? Funny, listen to any of the business channels, and the reports are less sales this xmas, worry about a fiscal cliff, the rising energy cost, the debt. But I guess your dose of the daily kos keeps you in sheep mode.
Just think. Along with that Fiscal cliff, goes the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy, and middle class, I know, but hell it'll be worth it. Rmoney will still pay only 9%.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#677 Oct 13, 2012
I heard that, while carrying Mitt, Romneys' Mother considered terminating her Pregnancy, when Doctors told her he would be heartless and spineless.
Bill Maher

;-0

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#678 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you Republiscum are saying that you are really for getting rid of child labor laws! The truth comes out.
Now you and your Messiah Romney the Grifter want babies to go to work in factories. What, exactly, do you want them to do? I know you abusers want other people's children to be cheap labor but now you want babies to work in Koch factories? Jesus, you people are horrendous.
Too bad your mother forgot to abort YOU. She tells me she regrets it each and every day.
They are getting rid of them. Check out what Repub Governor in Maine did. Increased kids working hours, and they can work instead of going to school, but for less than Minimum Wage.
1 post removed
liza

Bridgeport, WV

#680 Oct 14, 2012
Depends upon where you get your info, doesn't
it? I'm certain if you read or hear what doesn't
agree with you, Then its a lie??
I have different info, but like 'OLD Joe, its
who is reporting.
*Romney people, don't get your info here. Go to
a realable sorce.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#681 Oct 14, 2012
Vet against Obama wrote:
Has anyone noticed the similarites between the democratic party and the Taliban? The Taliban shoots a youg girl for speaking out against them. A young US girl is tossed out of her classroom for wearing a Romney Tee-shirt. The Taliban committs terrorist acts, the democratic party lies about terrorist acts, the Taliban use videos to promote their cause, the Democratic party uses MSNBC to promote their cause. The Taliban doesnt like any other views, the democratic party doesnt like anyone who dissagrees with them. The Taliban does not tolerate other points of view, the Democratic party doesnt tolerate any other views. The similarities are astonishing. The Taliban have a chosen one, The prophet Muhammad who they follow blindly, The Democratic party has their chosen one,the media darling Obama, who they follow blindly. The Democratic party needs to change its name to the Talicrats.
Anybody notice the similaritys between Fascism and the Republican Tea Party?.......Fascism n, A system of government which exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerant nationalism.....The American Heritage Dictionary....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 270,368
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 121,106
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min Cat74 3,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,340
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 11 min Cat74 1,366
Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... 14 min Welfare Recipient 1
Durbin, Oberweis clash on immigration, health c... 16 min Cat74 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Tony Rome 1,126,143
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 2 hr serfs up 206
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 hr Le Jimbo 608

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE