Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

There are 2841 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach. In it, ABC News reports that:

OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#2831 Nov 20, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
Yeah...so was Musolini...not as successful a fascist as Hitler, but fascist nonetheless.
Every nation fighting in WWII (with the exception of the U.S.S.R.) was running under imperialist fascist ideals...since the world wasn't big enough for every country involved in the war to continue to expand into 'undiscovered' territories, or 'undeveloped' countries, without clashing with each other, that is why WWII came into play!
<quoted text>
Yes, money and power are usually the root causes for wars, most of the time.

Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2832 Nov 20, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
There is SOME hope for a trucker like yourself, and I say this, because I see that you say that you are anti-government, and you are sick of the incursion of government on your paycheque and your livelihood! This is VASTLY different than being anti-Democrat, which is how you come off as, because you are blaming EVERYTHING that ails America on Democrats, as opposed to blaming EVERYTHING that ails America on GOVERNMENT (meaning BOTH Democrats AND REPUBLICANS)! I can understand your frustration IF you are levying your frustration against the government altogether, because I am a central part of your trucking business, being that I am a welder, that was hired to modify semi trucks in order to make trucks WAY lighter, so that when your trucks were carrying loads, your trucks wouldn't exceed weight capacities when your trucks are weighed at truck stops. Many independent truckers across NORTH AMERICA had to take their trucks off the road and make less money working for bigger businesses, because of Kyoto Accord rules...now THAT'S something to be pissed at ALL government for (not JUST Democrats) AND big business for, xxxrayted...Conservatives been running Canada up here since 2006, and a year after that, it was truckers like YOU that were crawling to big business to make a living, while parking your own trucks at repair garages like the one that I worked at, IF you were lucky to afford to put it in the shop for alteration upgrades to abide by Kyoto Accord standards...many more truckers had to become employees for big business (of whom big business didn't pay much tax, IF ANY, to the government), while having to sell their trucks at a fraction of its worth, to guess who...BIG BUSINESS!
<quoted text>
Kyoto was a mistake which is one we avoided. Yes, it was Republicans who resisted and stopped it.

I don't blame everything on Democrats, but when it comes to government, it is Democrats who want to expand it. That's why I appear to be anti-Democrat. This is not to say that Republicans have played a hand or two as well, but most of intrusive government comes from the Democrat party here in the US.

I supported Newt Gingrich in the primaries, and as I've said repeatedly, I'm not voting for Romney, I'm voting against DumBama. DumBama is a government everything politician. Romney believes in too much government as well, just not as much as DumBama.

Elections are not about who you want to run the country, elections are about who you don't. It's usually a choice between the bad and the worst.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2833 Nov 20, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
Yet you are still defending the rich and BIG BUSINESS, when it is clear on several different fronts that BIG BUSINESS and Government are in bed with each other...keep blaming those on social welfare programs, xxxrayted, when many of these people were working stiffs, just like you, that were CONTRACT truck drivers, and now had to sell off their trucks and become employees, while relying on social programs to make ends meet, as big business laugh at you, because they have your assets, banks make record profits off you, while raising fees and interest, and you are unable to enjoy a profit from your home rental property, because it all goes to paying your mortgages and your other expenses, without even $5 to put into your 401K!
You talk about EVERYBODY paying their FAIR share in taxes, right xxxrayted? Well, I would think that one should make BIG BUSINESS pay their FAIR share FIRST, and if big business wants others to pay their share of taxes, then they ought to train them and give them jobs at their company, rather than complaining about having to pay their fair share, while scapegoating the working class and the poor, a group that YOU fit into, but are not smart enough to realize that you are in, and will be affected by if big business and Republicans get their way!
Obama is for taxing the big businesses and the wealthier people in America to Bush's tax levels...Republicans want to tax lower earning families...what works for YOU, xxxrayted? You making 110,000 a year driving truck? Didn't think so!
<quoted text>
We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world--about half of the corporate tax rate in Canada. How much more should they pay? 71% of all collected income taxes come from the top 10% of wage earners in this country. If 71% is not their fair share, what is? 75%? 80%? 90%? Give me a number of how much 10% of our population should pay for the rest of the 90% of us.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#2834 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world--about half of the corporate tax rate in Canada. How much more should they pay? 71% of all collected income taxes come from the top 10% of wage earners in this country. If 71% is not their fair share, what is? 75%? 80%? 90%? Give me a number of how much 10% of our population should pay for the rest of the 90% of us.
Reagan was president back in 1983 when this song was written.

---------

Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.

Sure was a good idea

Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.

Sure was a good idea

Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.

Sure was a good idea

Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.

Sure was a good idea

Copyright ©1983

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2835 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Henry Ford who was a staunch Hitler supporter. He loved the fascists.
here is Henry Ford receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
Brad

Manchester, CT

#2836 Nov 20, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Republicans were the ones who made it possible for a lot of them poor folks to not have to pay any tax at all due to tax credits. At the time it was either tax the poor less to none at all or else give then goodies.
Now that the Caesar Obamus regime is in command its gone to that plus giving them goodies. The hammer will meet the anvil soon enough.
In a humanitarian effort conservatives supported a safety net while liberals turned it into a backyard hammock to be handed down through the generations like a career.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#2837 Nov 20, 2012
Trent Lott, Ronald Reagan and Republican Racism
Dec. 14, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/d9w75
Southern Strategy: The race question has haunted Reagan and the GOP for decades
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...

Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...

Reagan's heart of darkness
June 9, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/28ytj
PRESIDENT Bush proclaimed: "Ronald Reagan believed that God takes the side of justice and that America has a special calling to oppose tyranny and defend freedom." In the first three days of news reports on the death of the former president, not a single major American newspaper, television station, or politician has dared to exhume this counterpoint to the Reagan's legacy: "Immoral, evil, and totally un-Christian."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_op...

Reagan, White As Snow
http://tinyurl.com/6lujee
Last week, as we’ve heard, the Republican presidential candidates praised the name and heritage of Ronald Reagan 40 times during the televised Show and Tell at the Reagan Presidential Library. That none of them mentioned Reagan’s legacy of white supremacy and support for apartheid is a little like invoking Jefferson Davis and not mentioning treason or slavery. Actually, a lot like it.
Ronald Reagan was a white supremacist to his very core, and left enough traces over his lengthy political career so that it’s evident for anyone who cares to look—which apparently few do.
Domestically, he opposed every legislative remedy for African Americans, betraying a meanness of spirit and an open racism. As Sidney Blumenthal wrote in The Guardian in 2003:/ http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/05/08/r...
notlocal

AOL

#2838 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Business, loaded down by our high corporate tax rate, regulations that have gone beyond ridiculous and now facing Obamacare, are carrying far too much of the load as they provide the jobs, hence tax revenue.

Now, this tax hike on anyone making over $250K, I have bo problem with it for individuals, although it will not provide any substancial revenue, but it should be prohibited from applying to any business. It's a job killer and business closer or relocater.

The only way to increase tax revenue is to create jobs. Raising rates, eliminating deductions, all the other 'brainstorms' of the administration will not amount to a hill of beans and will further complicate the tax code.

Create jobs. Get NA energy independent.

One other provision needs to be added to our tax code. No one should collect MORE tax then they have paid in. Period. The EIC is out of hand.

A single mother with one child that paid in $1,000. in federal withholding received a 'refund' check in the amount of $5,104. That's a $4,000.'gift' at the cost of real taxpayers.

That could save us billions. Cuts have to be made. It's going to be painful for all of us.
notlocal

AOL

#2839 Nov 20, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In a humanitarian effort conservatives supported a safety net while liberals turned it into a backyard hammock to be handed down through the generations like a career.
Exactly. A humane idea gone too far and turned into a lifestyle, destroying the traditional American family with it. We do not have a bright future.
notice

Gardner, MA

#2840 Nov 20, 2012
" And Bush did a great job up until the housing collapse"

I can't believe anyone here gives you the time of day!

Let's get this straight once and for all, W was the worst Presidnet in modern history, FACT!!!!!!

Torture, Rendition, Illegal Spying on Citizens, Lying us into a War, forgetting about his first War, forgetting about the reason (OBL) for that first War, Spending without paying for anything, Cheney's secret energy committee and bringing in more Corporate CEOs than any other.

The list is endless well before the MELTDOWN OF THE BANKS genius, it wasn't just Mortgage issues, it was LEVERAGING 40-1 on assets and Banks not being able to cover their own loses!!!!

You're one bubble dweller there tripledung! And I suspect you'll be living in that bubble of denial undfinately!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2841 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Kyoto was a mistake which is one we avoided. Yes, it was Republicans who resisted and stopped it.
I don't blame everything on Democrats, but when it comes to government, it is Democrats who want to expand it. That's why I appear to be anti-Democrat. This is not to say that Republicans have played a hand or two as well, but most of intrusive government comes from the Democrat party here in the US.
I supported Newt Gingrich in the primaries, and as I've said repeatedly, I'm not voting for Romney, I'm voting against DumBama. DumBama is a government everything politician. Romney believes in too much government as well, just not as much as DumBama.
Elections are not about who you want to run the country, elections are about who you don't. It's usually a choice between the bad and the worst.
You continue to talk about Democrats wanting to expand government, to which I can agree should not be done, no matter what political group is advocating for it, however REPUBLICANS are advocating for the SAME expansions, xxxrayted, even if it is at a slower rate, by your own claim. If Democrats want to add 100 more seats to Congress in 4 years, and Republicans cry out that 100 more seats in Congress should be created in a time frame no less than 5 years, then tell me, what is the real difference there, xxxrayted? You think that you will save tax money if either party gets their way?

When Republicans actually stand for SOME of their concepts, like slashing the size of government, rather than paying lip service to that claim, while doing the exact opposite, THEN you can talk to me about how Republicans are looking out for America. This isn't about the Republican base scapegoating the 47% that they allege are not paying taxes, while the rich and big business are not paying their fair share of taxes. YOU are the 47% they are talking about, xxxrayted...yet you will STILL support Republicans in their criticism of you...again (I made a typo when I plugged in the $110,000 in an earlier comment, so this is what I REALLY should have said in that last comment where I made this mistake...at least I can admit I make some of these slip-ups, UNLIKE Republican candidate scumbags!)...are you in the 33% tax bracket, where you are pulling in $250,000 plus, xxxrayted? If not, then you should not be talking...as you don't know what you are talking about, and you would not like the ALTERNATIVE, because like it or not, America is in debt, and SOMEONE is going to have to get their tax rate INCREASED...do you want it to be YOU, or do you want people making $200,000 plus a year, couples making $250,000 plus a year, and big business to pay their fair share of taxes to America?

Take a look at THIS information (graph included), and see if you would sooner support legislation that is set to increase the taxes for EVERY individual, or if you would support taxes being applied to the top two wage earning groups, or if you believe that cutting taxes for the top two wage earning groups will solve America's fiscal woes (just remember, in choosing the last option, with you being a truck driver, remember all the truck drivers that had their trucks back in 2006, and were their own bosses [Contract workers for big business], that had to sell their trucks to big business for a fraction of the price, because of legislation in North America...yeah, that's right...legislation that Conservatives [that talk the same story up here in Canada as they do in the Republican party down there] put into motion up here AFFECTS truck drivers down there in your nation! Remember where truck drivers make the most money...it isn't through local deliveries, is it xxxrayted...still think that the rich and big business should get a tax break, while trusting them to make you and America whole again, when they didn't do it with the tax cuts they had going all the way back to 2001???)

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/Allo...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2842 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no. We all witnessed the reaction from Democrats and liberals alike when Romney said he would quit giving federal tax money to PBS. They went haywire. DumBama even used Romney's words on the campaign trail. War against Big Bird.
If we can't stop giving money to entities like that, how are we supposed to make the more serious cuts that affect most people? I mean, how many people do you know that actually watch PBS on a regular basis? It's a small fraction of our country. We have hundreds of cable stations to watch today. It's not like it was thirty or forty years ago.
It all goes back down to the 47% people who pay not one penny in federal income taxes. I think what we really need to do is have everybody pay. It may be a small amount such as a sales tax of let's say five cents on every dollar spent, but have some skin in the game.
I also think we need to get rid of bureaucracies; at least as many as we can get rid of. Let our elected politicians make decisions on environment, roadways, education, and so on. That's what we elected them for. There are no mentions of bureaucracies in our US Constitution.
They are too busy squabbling over who is conservative and liberal to do anything. We need public funding for PBS. The corporate media broadcasts nothing worth looking at. Case in point. Go to any motel room and flip through the 175 cable channels and see if anything is really worth watching.

You must be kidding me.

BBC has some of the best programming ever. Beats the hell out of what he have here.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2843 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...what tax bracket are YOU in, xxxrayted? In the 33% bracket or higher? No? Then tell me this...you are talking about what the 10% of your population should pay to America, on behalf of the 90% of you, right xxxrayted? You ever consider what the 90% should have to pay for the 10% of the population, because that is how skewered (putting it nicely) America's tax system is for big business and the rich...but you will continue to believe that it is the 90% that is shortchanging America and big business, not the other way around, right?

This isn't about 47% now, xxxrayted...that number is tired and expired, as it is clear that this 47% number is a derivative of the Republican party's delusions...notlocal makes a good point, that certain entitlements shouldn't be given to people (whether average Americans or big business or whomever!), where taxes are made to the government, but when tax returns are filed, the filer is able to get at least FOUR TIMES the amount that they paid in taxes to the government. THOSE provisions should be scaled back A LOT, starting with big business, and then making its way down, not the other way around, xxxrayted...

You have to face THE FACTS...taxes will increase for everybody...just how you increase taxes is the key...you think that raising taxes on people that are earning $8,700 or less a year, from 10% to 15%, is going to solve the problem that America is in now, while big business is given another break to create more jobs, something they could have done every year since 1990, yet have failed to do, because they are funnelling their monies away in offshore accounts? FATCA will be a blessing to apathetic Americans like yourself...you may finally be able to buy your own truck, contract out your own services (including to your current employer), make MORE money, opt out of paying social security and worker's compensation, get health care you find to be affordable (thanks to 'Obamacare'...something has to reduce the health care insurance rates, and it won't be the insurance companies doing this!) if you want, and finally be able to use your profits from your rental property for something else than simply using it to pay your mortgages, property taxes and home insurance policies, right xxxrayted? That's what I thought...got to break that information through that hard coconut of yours...if we don't do this, then where would you be in a Romney run America (God bless the fact that you will NEVER have to see that come to fruition!)?

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/Allo...
You are

Santa Fe, NM

#2844 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I mean, how many people do you know that actually watch PBS on a regular basis? It's a small fraction of our country. We have hundreds of cable stations to watch today.
joking, right?

170 million +

It is the most accessible source of free educational, informational and cultural programming in America. Mostly funded by sources outside of the government.

Maybe you need to watch the News Hour or Frontline once in a while. then you wouldn't have such silly notions and better grasp on reality.
Bush War Crimes

West Mifflin, PA

#2845 Nov 20, 2012
notice wrote:
Let's get this straight once and for all, W was the worst Presidnet in modern history, FACT!!!!!!
Torture, Rendition, Illegal Spying on Citizens, Lying us into a War, forgetting about his first War, forgetting about the reason (OBL) for that first War, Spending without paying for anything, Cheney's secret energy committee and bringing in more Corporate CEOs than any other.
The list is endless well before the MELTDOWN OF THE BANKS genius, it wasn't just Mortgage issues, it was LEVERAGING 40-1 on assets and Banks not being able to cover their own loses!!!!
You're one bubble dweller there tripledung! And I suspect you'll be living in that bubble of denial undfinately!
A great job huh?/////How about the attack on 9/11? Bush killed 3000 Americans on US soil.........after getting notice in Aug of that year that an attack was coming.......Bush failed us and the 3500 soldiers he killed invading a country that had no WMD's.....keep sipping on the FOX news nut juice,,,,,,,,,,and listening to Rush Limpdick the drug addict..LMAO! Youre a F%@KING idiot! LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2846 Nov 20, 2012
notice wrote:
Boy, those left-wing blog sites really filled you up to the top, didn't they?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2847 Nov 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are too busy squabbling over who is conservative and liberal to do anything. We need public funding for PBS. The corporate media broadcasts nothing worth looking at. Case in point. Go to any motel room and flip through the 175 cable channels and see if anything is really worth watching.
You must be kidding me.
BBC has some of the best programming ever. Beats the hell out of what he have here.
If they have the best programming ever, then they must have high ratings. If they have high ratings, then they could sell commercial time. If they can sell commercial time, then they don't need government funding.

PBS is a multi-million dollar organization. The puppeteer who is accused of molesting that other gay guy is worth over 50 million dollars.

Your comment shows the problems we have in this country; cut the budget and reduce the deficit, but not for anything I like. Then you say we need to cut spending.
That

Santa Fe, NM

#2848 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

The puppeteer who is accused of molesting that other gay guy is worth over 50 million dollars.

of course is a lie on both points.
Uuuh

Santa Fe, NM

#2849 Nov 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
no. High ratings do not indicate the best programming when your mission is education, information and culture.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2850 Nov 20, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to talk about Democrats wanting to expand government, to which I can agree should not be done, no matter what political group is advocating for it, however REPUBLICANS are advocating for the SAME expansions, xxxrayted, even if it is at a slower rate, by your own claim. If Democrats want to add 100 more seats to Congress in 4 years, and Republicans cry out that 100 more seats in Congress should be created in a time frame no less than 5 years, then tell me, what is the real difference there, xxxrayted? You think that you will save tax money if either party gets their way?
When Republicans actually stand for SOME of their concepts, like slashing the size of government, rather than paying lip service to that claim, while doing the exact opposite, THEN you can talk to me about how Republicans are looking out for America. This isn't about the Republican base scapegoating the 47% that they allege are not paying taxes, while the rich and big business are not paying their fair share of taxes. YOU are the 47% they are talking about, xxxrayted...yet you will STILL support Republicans in their criticism of you...again (I made a typo when I plugged in the $110,000 in an earlier comment, so this is what I REALLY should have said in that last comment where I made this mistake...at least I can admit I make some of these slip-ups, UNLIKE Republican candidate scumbags!)...are you in the 33% tax bracket, where you are pulling in $250,000 plus, xxxrayted? If not, then you should not be talking...as you don't know what you are talking about, and you would not like the ALTERNATIVE, because like it or not, America is in debt, and SOMEONE is going to have to get their tax rate INCREASED...do you want it to be YOU, or do you want people making $200,000 plus a year, couples making $250,000 plus a year, and big business to pay their fair share of taxes to America?
I don't know what I'm talking about? You use an example of adding more Congressional seats without knowing that it can't be done without a Constitutional amendment?

The Democrat party is for dividing up America into groups, and then picking the winners and losers. Most of the winners vote for Democrats and most of the losers vote against them.

The Republican party is for treating everybody the same way. Black, white, rich, poor, Catholic, Islamic, everybody gets treated the same.

In order to do that, Republicans would have to give back to the losers what the Democrats took away. That would be impossible with our ignorant electorate. Surveys show that most Americans are for tax increases on the wealthy even though they have no idea that it wouldn't do this country one bit of good.

The conservative ideology is that if the tax rate is 10%, then everybody pays 10% whether you make 20 thousand a year, 200 thousand a year, or 200 million a year. Everybody gets treated the same.

Our party has different factions, and unfortunately, we are shy of real conservatives anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ACTUALLY 164,706
News Neil W. McCabe 1 hour ago There have been numer... 26 min racistoregon 1
News Ukraine Crisis Facts Bring Discord to U.S. Migh... 47 min Cassandra_ 262
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr R12 Freon 2,574
News Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, ... 1 hr NorCal Native 31
News Fiorina defends spot in 2016 race, says it's ti... 1 hr Mr Amigo 19
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 hr Cassandra_ 1,466
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,235,964
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 183,193
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr -Dont Panic- 329,024
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr red and right 189,811
More from around the web