Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

There are 781 comments on the CNN story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Reihan Salam, a CNN contributor, is a columnist for The Daily; a writer for the National Review's "The Agenda" blog; a policy advisor for e21, a nonpartisan economic research group; and co-author of "Grand New Party: How Conservatives Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream." New York -- Mitt Romney spent weeks battling ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#960 Jul 31, 2013
Why Mitt Romney lost?

"I failed to define myself" '94 after loosing to T.Kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 239,547
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 5 min jonjedi 158
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 262,123
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min jonjedi 7,486
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 14 min jonjedi 61
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Julia 1,509,115
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min No Surprise 5,400
More from around the web