The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,878)

Showing posts 197,541 - 197,560 of239,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Impossible. Why? I am not there with any sock using any anonymous handle. No gray box. Nada. So, POS, it is virtually impossible for you to back up your lies with anything factual.
Beyond that, I have zero reason to believe that Rose or X-man plays that silly game either.
Now what?
I know your silly games and the proof is self evident for anyone that sees through the smoke and mirrors that you and ilk portray.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

So, we all agree he lied when he promised we could keep our healthcare plan if we liked it. Glad that's clear now.\\

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Some have stock and bloody investments in War-for-profitering enterprises Protecting their lowly bloody status to live comfortably off misery of others will, steal rape, plunder, kill,,so, protect their evil right wing Status of ignorance...
Hope that help you! 1 abbababaaaa!
UI, generally speaking, the investor class isn't here on Topix. Yes, some do have 401-K and other stock investments which may indeed include some of the stocks you mention. Have held some Boeing stock for more than 25 years and definitely mutual funds that invest in these stocks you would consider war for profiteering enterprises, but that doesn't change the reality and truth of how inequality of income and wealth is harming this nation. The Denver troll has stocks from somewhere , but I have no idea what specific stocks he holds. Another poster's family finances are largely dependent on investment income these days, but most of these posters coming from the radical right really aren't of the investor class. More than a few of them are no better than middle-class at best, have little in the way of savings or investments, and some are welfare enabled while calling other Americans JUST LIKE THEMSELVES "good for nothing" users. Some of them are floundering middle income earners and blue collar workers who are seriously mistaken in the belief that further entitling the already privileged will somehow trickle down and afford them better paying jobs. The hypocrisy is just untenable.

While I agree that both political parties serving in Congress have sold out to corruption and greed (self interests), they are NOT identical in their party perspectives and approach. If they were, they'd be proferring the same formulas. More legislation would be passing without contention. Voters still have some ability to shift direction and select the lesser of the evils of any approaches to solutions. We shouldn't be dealing with social authoritarianism when our fiscal issues are so incredibly serious and large, and all that this imposition into personal liberties is doing is creating animosity, increasing racial and ethnic and minority hate, and distracting us from more serious fiscal issues in America.

Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

HolyRope wrote:
X the collectivists
X the homosexuals
X the communists
X the teachers unions
X the attackers of Christianity
X the illegals
X the Democratic Party
X Obama
Divide America now or risk war.
shoot tea baggers in the head. problem solved.
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
Why do the "Hispanic" males give themselves favorable judgits?
I do not understand inferioirty complexes and insecurity issues
And I WORK
u don't work. you avoid it like you do showers.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text> Education and give for clothing / food program for needy! AND you Racer42 assisted the corrupted US war mongering /war-for-profiteering establisments of morons had ruined what other had did for world humanity!
More absolute BS. You're so full of shyte your eyes must be dark brown. I give to charity and do volunteer work. I feel really sorry for anyone that you try to educate. They'll wind up as screwed up and deranged as you obviously are.
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank U for posting . huffington post is almost as far left liberal as salon com. I avoid these sources.
u avoid reality too
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>U downgraded youself to a moron, for agreeing with me Thank you dumb Enabler ! ABbabaabaaaa
Only because you happened to make a cogent, factual statement that was understandable by complete accident. You certainly could never have done that on purpose.
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
So, we all agree he lied when he promised we could keep our healthcare plan if we liked it. Glad that's clear now.\\
blame Obama for the actions of greedy insurance companies. you are by far a fool.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting lies about another person is called BAIT. You bait all the time. It's how you keep your little kingdom going here. I know it. You know it.
But I have every right to counter your lies and accusations when they are about me or anyone else. YOU were the instigator as you most always are, so quit playing childish games and quit lying, POS.
"But I have every right to counter your lies and accusations when they are about me or anyone else."
Don't forget that I have the same right , Rose. You are a very disgusting individual and have no soul , conscience or emotion and your history here of such is self evident. IMO.....
Go bark up another tree and GTH back on topic. You are as much of a liar as Obama is.
You deserve neither kindness nor sympathy just like him.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose cannot live without conflict.
She creates it to feed her "victim" complex
Nobody forces her to be here on Topix 20 hours a day. She has an eye condtion that should limit her participation on Topix
Nobody forces her to hit ENTER and fan the flames of anger and discord.
Agree but what can one expect from one with no point of view whatsoever.......And just a sock puppet.(imAo)
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Ancestry web site shows that in the Zimmerman Family Tree has Many Guerra`s in it. As well as Zimmerman`s Great grand Father was a Black man from Chile.
HolyRope

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
<quoted text>shoot tea baggers in the head. problem solved.
Shoot yourself in the head you commie from Kalifornia. By the way, I can't wait for all your water to dry up so you collectivist pigs die of thirst. I'll be praying for that and a 10.0 magnitude earthquake to hit San Francisco. Now, go march in a gay parade.
HolyRope

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a civil war is exactly what this nation needs?
If the federal government spent a high percentage of money to fight a cvil war with the citizenry who would feed
the WELFARE PARASITES
and the ETERNAL WHINERS and BELLYACHERS
It will be more of a revolution and separation. It's already occurring actually.
The Golden Bear

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

HolyRope wrote:
<quoted text>Shoot yourself in the head you commie from Kalifornia. By the way, I can't wait for all your water to dry up so you collectivist pigs die of thirst. I'll be praying for that and a 10.0 magnitude earthquake to hit San Francisco. Now, go march in a gay parade.
LOL! Lookie here! it's another jealous mofo. Go watch the Grammys.
1 post removed
The Golden Bear

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

HolyRope wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be more of a revolution and separation. It's already occurring actually.
The Beatles will be honored, maybe they'll play "Revolution" for you........LOL!
Yoyo

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Man it's been foggy here off an on for 3 or 4 weeks, a storm off the Pacific once a week....Should be a storm every other day this time of the year so the Sunny weather is good because I know it be changing soon an then everybody be saying turn it off.Seen it a couple times like this in the past and the last time it happen everybody got all excited,no snow in the mountains, where all going to dry up and die bullchit ya know...Then after spending millions to get ready for the worst it started raining and snowing in the mountains around March when its suppose start getting better you know spring time...I think it stop raining around March of the next year....you a east coasty?
I flew over your way on a hunting trip in the seventies. Global warming ya know. More south east coast. Right in the heart of the Bluegrass State. I had to take a trip up to the Florence Mall with my wife. It was a good day for nasty salt covered cars. A nippy 8 degrees now. The weather says we will be -4 tonight.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a civil war is exactly what this nation needs?
If the federal government spent a high percentage of money to fight a cvil war with the citizenry who would feed
the WELFARE PARASITES
and the ETERNAL WHINERS and BELLYACHERS
Angry birds attack peace doves released by Pope Francis
http://www.smh.com.au/world/angry-birds-attac...
While speaking at the window beforehand, Francis had appealed for peace in Ukraine, where anti-government protesters have died.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That would not have been the case had Congress not stonewalled Obama's efforts to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest while preserving them for the middle class. What happened there? Ask Republicans.
The period noted in investors, pew, and even daily kos was from 2009-2011. Republicans were powerless to stop the train, otherwise obamacare wouldn't be around and Obama wouldn't have demonstrated his prowess as a liar.
The Golden Bear

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

HolyRope wrote:
<quoted text>It will be more of a revolution and separation. It's already occurring actually.
How in the He11 are you going to start a revolution in a town of less than 4,000? Why there will be more people at the Grammys! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 197,541 - 197,560 of239,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,071,091
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min RepubliCONs 144,568
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 8 min Zioni 307
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 9 min Don Draper 4
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Bruno 50,243
Joan Rivers: Obama is Gay and Michelle is a 'Tr... 12 min WasteWater 51
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 14 min woodtick57 434
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••