The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
197,541 - 197,560 of 256,440 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#236620 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"But I have every right to counter your lies and accusations when they are about me or anyone else."
Don't forget that I have the same right , Rose. You are a very disgusting individual and have no soul , conscience or emotion and your history here of such is self evident. IMO.....
Go bark up another tree and GTH back on topic. You are as much of a liar as Obama is.
You deserve neither kindness nor sympathy just like him.
LMAO! Speaking of losing composure.

Listen, you lying POS, I'm not the one who posts lies about people all the time like you do.

You have nothing to defend against because I didn't post any lies about you or anyone else here. You do it routinely just to instigate and keep the post count up on this thread. I know your games, and that's why you get so angry and say ignorant stupid things like:

"You are a very disgusting individual and have no soul or emotion......."

What a vicious and malicious accusation that you just pull out of thin air because you're angry. Nothing could be further from the truth about me in fact.

You bait and lie, bait and lie. It's you who's full of hatred, not me, POS.

How about YOU get back on topic instead of instigating these senseless squabbles like you do constantly?

I haven't lied about anything or anyone. YOU have.

Forum

#236621 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree but what can one expect from one with no point of view whatsoever.......And just a sock puppet.(imAo)
LOL! There you again just when you ordered me to get back on topic.

You just can't help yourself, can you gossip girl.

I have a point of view alright. You just don't happen to like it because I throw the truth right in your lying face.

I am no "sock puppet." See what I mean about your lies and your instigating? You do it constantly, and you know it. And so does everyone else here.

Get back on topic, hypocrite!!

LMFAO at you!

Forum

#236622 Jan 26, 2014
Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! Yoyo yooooooool. See how that works. Telling the truth pi$$ed you off. You do not matter in the grand scheme since you would be dead wrong.
You didn't tell the truth, you YoYo.

You lied about people and you are wrong. Prove your accusations or be known for the lying little coward you are.

You matter even less. Liars don't count. They use their fingers and toes to keep track of their lies and change their socks once a week.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#236623 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Posit is a liar. Plain and simple.
You are a low info constituent, plain and simple.
Your efforts at deception are very apparent as your MO to me.

Forum

#236624 Jan 26, 2014
Uh oh, look who's on judge it duty. I know who you are. LOL!

He seldom posts when he's preoccupied with changing judge its.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#236625 Jan 26, 2014
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
So desperate to make something, anything, "stick" to this president...so transparently obvious.
Even John McShame went on record as to voting to defund embassy security....so, where's the phony moral outrage? LOL. Nothing to see here, move along....
He is doing a superb job of making something "stick" all by himself. He certainly doesn't need me to do it and he is squirming more and more as each day passes.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#236626 Jan 26, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Stop twisting and read again
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I asked "So do you think he should et disability because he is unemployable over his dysfunction ability? "
Look, I'm not interested in dancing with you. You're just not up to snuff. Maybe you can try x-boy or jaxxxon.
Oh please.

You just can't hang cuz you're always wrong but can never admit it, Always wrong Walllf! HHahahhahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#236627 Jan 26, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>He laughed at you because you asked him to go beat Positronium up cause he made you look stupid..
Ralff, you really are stupid. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#236628 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question is how would YOU? This isn't the first time you have outright lied about me regarding something like this.
Do you really need the attention that bad Posit? Really? Do you really have nothing better to do then pretend you're some kind of superhacker on Topix? It's so freaking lame and you can't even see it.
I told my brother in law about you and he laughed.
It has become very apparent that you don't know what you are talking about. I never claimed to be a "superhacker" but I will claim to be an architect who knows how to build things that work.

Location hidden

#236629 Jan 26, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know WHAT "well enough?"
I haven't lied about a damn thing, but YOU and your gang of thug friends have frequently.
I know that NTR, Jax and X-Man were not on that thread like you accused them, and I know they don't use socks.
You always confuse and complicate things when you've been caught in one of your lies.
If you look at the posters that Posit tends to support and agree with, they all have several overlapping characteristics.

1. They are crazy and racist
2. Vulgar, beyond just profanity
3. Have been banned several times

Posit really has no business accusing anyone of ANYTHING. He is cloaked in hypocrisy. ;)

Location hidden

#236630 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are a low info constituent, plain and simple.
Your efforts at deception are very apparent as your MO to me.
Posit, you need a life.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#236631 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, you really are stupid. lol
Wrong, That`s you Dilwad !

Yeppers and So, So, True!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#236632 Jan 26, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Posit is a liar. Plain and simple.
I haven't even been here in a week so I had to dig through all the crap that gets posted here to find out what everyone was talking about and surprise, surprise, my name was in there too.

I don't remember ever having made a post on the threads that were mentioned and when I post I only use this registered account, so as far as I can tell POS came up with a big goose egg on this one.

BTW...have they been this stupid all week?

Location hidden

#236633 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It has become very apparent that you don't know what you are talking about. I never claimed to be a "superhacker" but I will claim to be an architect who knows how to build things that work.
LOL

Your insinuations are all over the place and believe me, I know what I'm talking about. It wouldn't matter what you "claim", you're so needy for attention you will say anything. You have proved that much. You lie about me and just about everyone else that you have problems with here, and why? Why the lies Posit? You have no idea what I know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#236634 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
How would I know WHAT "well enough?"
I haven't lied about a damn thing, but YOU and your gang of thug friends have frequently.
I know that NTR, Jax and X-Man were not on that thread like you accused them, and I know they don't use socks.
You always confuse and complicate things when you've been caught in one of your lies.
Disagree.......I know all about all 4 of you and the game you all play here.
You can assume anything your little heart(s) want to. I don't care.
You all can't fool me and I laugh at your collective ineptitude just as I scoff at Obama's individual ineptness.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#236635 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO! Speaking of losing composure.
Listen, you lying POS, I'm not the one who posts lies about people all the time like you do.
You have nothing to defend against because I didn't post any lies about you or anyone else here. You do it routinely just to instigate and keep the post count up on this thread. I know your games, and that's why you get so angry and say ignorant stupid things like:
"You are a very disgusting individual and have no soul or emotion......."
What a vicious and malicious accusation that you just pull out of thin air because you're angry. Nothing could be further from the truth about me in fact.
You bait and lie, bait and lie. It's you who's full of hatred, not me, POS.
How about YOU get back on topic instead of instigating these senseless squabbles like you do constantly?
I haven't lied about anything or anyone. YOU have.
"hoe"
One more time you lie. You did lie when you accused me of commenting on your build and your former jobs.
Peace
KMA
Quirky

Denver, CO

#236636 Jan 26, 2014
freebird wrote:
Please don't hate me if I don't jump up and down, and yell "hell yea", when Bill Gates talks about poverty in the world. He can almost give $10 to every man, woman, and child in the world if he sold all his stocks and gave it away. Just sayin!!!
<quoted text>
Gates has sent more jobs over seas that almost anyone else too!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#236638 Jan 26, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't even been here in a week so I had to dig through all the crap that gets posted here to find out what everyone was talking about and surprise, surprise, my name was in there too.
I don't remember ever having made a post on the threads that were mentioned and when I post I only use this registered account, so as far as I can tell POS came up with a big goose egg on this one.
Yes, yes, and yes!

I just don't get it. What's the use of being an "architect" of all things if you have to lie about other people to get attention? Low character, for an "aryan". lol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#236639 Jan 26, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Booking tickets to Sochie were ya Jacknoramus?

Location hidden

#236640 Jan 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, That`s you Dilwad !
Yeppers and So, So, True!
And just like clockwork here comes the Qbert bringing up the rear! Are you full tilt right now Q?

How long till you call someone a "beeeener"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,504
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min DebraE 54,979
Perry, Paul bash Obama for 'no strategy' on Syria 5 min truth-facts 2
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 min That Fart Guy 22,304
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Obama Zombies 151,287
Grant of more US Work permits, US Green Cards, ... 11 min Dee Dee Dee 3
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 11 min USFemail XXXII 433
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 57 min Who 1,483
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 5 hr xxxrayted 9,844
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••