The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390997 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#237096 Jan 28, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How about YOU butt out and quit accusing legitimate registered posters of using socks. You just lie about everyone who disagrees with your lunatic opinions. Also the same people who laugh at you and show you up for the court jester and foppish buffoon you are here.
You butt in on other people's posts all the time, so you have no room to be ordering anyone to "butt out," you freakin' space cadet.
How about you just stfu, sock puppet. LMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#237097 Jan 28, 2014
Holy Rope wrote:
Obama is a collectivist serpent. His phony war on inequality has already been tagged as a push for dictatorial power. He will fail and the rest of the commies will be eradicated. Plans are set.
Concur......They will be carried out very soon and the validity of this thread will become apparent. I say you can bet on it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#237098 Jan 28, 2014
Obama flexes presidential muscle on minimum wage

Obama to raise minimum wage for federal contractors

While President Barack Obama’s attempts to increase the nation’s minimum wage through legislation have stalled in Congress, the White House announced plans on Tuesday to use the president’s executive powers to partially address the problem.

Just hours before the President is scheduled to deliver his fifth State of the Union address, the White House revealed that Obama will issue an executive order to increase the minimum wage for new federal contract workers.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#237099 Jan 28, 2014
Holy Hot Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibi's a Chimp.
Michelle is a silverback, who hates Danish women.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#237100 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a gay rally to attend?
Don't you have an "aryan" brotherhood rally to attend?

Location hidden

#237101 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle is a silverback, who hates Danish women.
Interesting, Posit "the racist" is never far from the surface is he? The real you always comes out when you are challenged.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#237102 Jan 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Least Free Place in America...
http://www.prageruniversity.com/Political-Sci...
Great piece and very true. Thank you so much for posting it.

Location hidden

#237103 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a gay rally to attend?
Indiana Anti-Marriage Equality Amendment Gets a Setback

...This evening, the House voted 52-43 to remove the amendment’s second sentence, which explicitly banned civil unions and other marriage-like arrangements for same-sex couples, The Indianapolis Star reports. This makes the measure different from the one both chambers approved in 2011. If the Senate follows suit, or does not approve any version of the amendment, the legislation would have to be reintroduced and passed in two additional, sequential legislative sessions before it could appear on the ballot, forcing supporters to essentially start the proposal process over again. The proposal to change the language came from Rep. Randy Truitt, a Republican...

http://www.advocate.com/politics/marriage-equ...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#237104 Jan 28, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, Posit "the racist" is never far from the surface is he? The real you always comes out when you are challenged.
You're right,"the racist" is never far from the surface, just like this comment from you..........
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have an "aryan" brotherhood rally to attend?
The real you always comes out, don't you?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#237105 Jan 28, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lying at all. I don't know what your idiotic post quoting "Angel" was about at all. Made no sense, just like you never make sense. You have the mental capacity of a turnip.
The President has not put anyone in the poor house. What a stupid accusation, but then that's about all you have apparently.
"hoe"
You may be right. President nobama may not have put anyone in the poor house, but the policy's he espouses have added 15 million more American's to the food stamp program. That is not a problem in his mind, he wants loyal voters those who depend upon government to feed them and give them free health care, and give the rent subsidy's.
Peace
KMA

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#237106 Jan 28, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. That's it summed up nicely: I'm happy that this President will apparently TRY to get something do to assist. I just agree with this author that it's a very long road even after we get on it:
By DAVID NATHER | 1/26/14 6:59 AM EST Updated: 1/26/14 8:28 PM EST
Coming up next: President Barack Obama solves inequality? Don’t hold your breath.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/barack-...
He’s building his new agenda around an issue that has been in the making for decades: economic inequality. It’s expected to be the major theme of Tuesday’s State of the Union address, and when Capitol Hill doesn’t act on his ideas, he says he’ll use a “pen and phone” strategy to do what he can without Congress.
But inequality is, well, kind of a big topic — as Obama himself acknowledges. It would require a gigantic response, cutting across a broad swath of issues, everything from education and tax policy to wages, job skills and even the quality of the jobs themselves.(cont.)
The obvious has driven me to abandon previous philosophy in light of facts we should not, nor can I, ignore. I'm positive that the current inequality is NOT how it works in a free market capitalist economy with broad participation. It's very hard for me to imagine why the extremists here don't get it and haven't already signed up in this struggle. It's not as though any of them are elites. Nevertheless, they're blindly stuck on old school mentality and proudly embrace every form of prejudice there is which is known to inflict injury and suffering. Bummer.
Income inequality has increased each year under Obama..........and Hint, Obama has gotten richer each year also. Keep feeding the kitty loons.

Location hidden

#237107 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You're right,"the racist" is never far from the surface, just like this comment from you..........
<quoted text>
The real you always comes out, don't you?
LOL!

How in the world does my question make me a racist?

You are a self professed "aryan", are you not?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#237108 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially under boner's teahadist house. Cry us a river for corporape america. LMAO.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#237109 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> He is doing a superb job of making something "stick" all by himself. He certainly doesn't need me to do it and he is squirming more and more as each day passes.
Keep dreaming, Sparkles, President Obama is a master chess player, you and your Fascist Reich are nothing more than lousy checker players....
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#237110 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Income inequality has increased each year under Obama..........and Hint, Obama has gotten richer each year also. Keep feeding the kitty loons.
8 years of Bush and Cheney destroyed America so badly that a Black Man Barack Obama won in 10 Republican Bush Red States in 2008.

6 out of 8 years with a Republican House and a Republican Senate.

1.Florida, 2. Ohio, 3. Nevada, 4. New Hampshire, 5. Colorado, 6. Iowa, 7 New Mexico,

8. Virginia, 9, North Carolina, 10. Indiana.

----------

Medicare Rx Plan: Overhead Too High?
Congressional Report Criticizes Administrative Costs of Seniors' Prescription Drug Plan / Oct. 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/yhs8zwk

WebMD) Insurance company data show that administrative costs and profit taking by insurers are limiting seniors' savings under the Medicare prescription drug benefit, according to a report issued by congressional Democrats.

The report is based on data from a dozen large firms offering Part D coverage, as the Medicare prescription drug benefit is known. It concludes that insurers don't cover prescription drugs as efficiently as other government programs do. The report also says beneficiaries and taxpayers could be saving billions of dollars per year if seniors got their Part D benefits directly from Medicare instead of through insurance companies.

"Privatizing the delivery of the drug benefit has enriched the drug companies and insurance industry at the expense of seniors and taxpayers," says Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which issued the findings.

Republicans and insurance companies refuted the findings, saying that Part D has saved seniors money since it began offering benefits in 2006.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/16/hea...

==========

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office./ January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...

-----

The Top 43 Appointees Who Helped Make Bush The Worst President Ever
January 17, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/oewjaps
Next week,“change is coming to America,” as President George W. Bush wraps up his tenure as one of the worst American presidents ever. He wasn’t able to accomplish such an ignominious feat all by himself, however; he had a great deal of help along the way. The ThinkProgress team heralds the conclusion of the Bush 43 presidency by bringing you our list of the top 43 worst Bush appointees. Did we miss anyone? Who should have been ranked higher? Let us know what you think .
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/01/17/...

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#237111 Jan 28, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially under boner's teahadist house. Cry us a river for corporape america. LMAO.
John Boner is the most chronically drunk piece of crap ever to occupy the office.....an elitist, bloviating fascist gasbag if ever there was one...

Location hidden

#237112 Jan 28, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
How in the world does my question make me a racist?
You are a self professed "aryan", are you not?
You'll have to cut pos some slack here.

He just found out that his ancient "Aryan" ancestors had dark skin...

----------

Ancient Northern Europeans Looked More Like Vanessa Williams Than Aryan Supermen

...an analysis of La Braña 1, a 7,000 year old specimen from the the Mesolithic Period, debunks those who had such a Teutonic predisposition once again; rather than being blonde, the first recovered genome of an European hunter-gatherer shows that they probably had dark skin.

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/ancien...
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#237113 Jan 28, 2014
BUSH PROVES HE WAS TOLD BEFORE THE CLASSROOM THAT A PLANE IT WTC... And did nothing even after NINE Months of warnings from CIA, FBI, Clinton Administration and many other countries.

----------

President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
December 4, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/5obfj
Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

And Jordan (ph), I wasn't sure what to think at first. You know, I grew up in a period of time where the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind -- just like your daddy and mother's mind probably. And I started thinking hard in that very brief period of time about what it meant to be under attack. I knew that when I got all the facts that we were under attack, there would be hell to pay for attacking America.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/0...

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

#237114 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That's why it doesn't bother me one damn bit. These far left libs' only weapon. They choose ridicule over reason because they lack the ability to reason to start with. Ridicule spiked with a hefty serving of meaningless lies and accusations that are bolstered by their numerous sock puppets.
Obama does the same, IMO of course and he has instilled this culture of lying and deceit in his followers in order to quell any opposition to his tyrannical ways, IMO too.
To me it is the black magic and voodoo of a despot and the dreams of the witch doctor that spawned him.
Not to be outdone by the Fox Ministry of Propaganda's manufactured "crises" involving the IRS, "Benghazi" "fast & furious" and a whole host of other Fascist Reich wing created non-stories, designed to malign and racially characterize this president above any others.

Add to that the Kenyan witchdoctor Saracuda Palin had "lay hands" on her to drive out the demons, as seen in the popular YouTube video of the so-called "Reverend" Muthee, and his Talibangelical, snake charming right wing christian tongue speaking dog and pony show the Reich so loves to engage in....purely for entertainment value for the rest of us, of course.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#237115 Jan 28, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, since the Republicans took the house the deficit has dropped, just as it did when they took over during Clintons reign of romps in the Oval orifice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ester povington 1,403,094
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 6 min Trumping On 107
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated 6 min swampmudd 219
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 7 min Go Blue Forever 22
News Could NATO be the next alliance to unravel? 7 min RustyS 4
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 9 min Nopal 145
News A spurned Christie commands the spotlight 9 min Go Blue Forever 125
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min brad 232,757
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 20 min Go Blue Forever 114
More from around the web