The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,871)

Showing posts 197,401 - 197,420 of243,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're wrong again. I'm certainly no expert on macroeconomics but I'm not bad on foreign policy. Try again, dimwit.
then why Ad hominem attack on my posts ! good you are truthfully admit it you are undereducated about above topic area , lies..., then why make fool of yourself with your ad hominem attacks it makes you a big fool of yourself! Ok i thread lightly with you!! Sorry , i hope i don't hurt your feelings! peace!:)
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Sunny got sniff of my post answering her paranoid ignorant post and she won't be able to counter intellectually, she start running when i start poking here again! Seems like this make you a REAL ignorant ignorumus freakaziod! Bahhahahahaaaaa You still having answer my macroeconomic question, so you try to deflect ,seem like i would say you are defintely intellectually challenged and affriad to that post i'd Addressed to you meathead! Bwhahahahahahaaaa
Sunny is a He not a Her butthead....
Don't you have some meds. you can take before you have a strokazoid....lol

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

In Small Towns, Gossip Moves to the Web, and Turns Vicious
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...
Topix, a site lightly trafficked in cities, enjoys a dedicated and growing following across the Ozarks, Appalachia and much of the rural South, establishing an unexpected niche in communities of a few hundred or few thousand people — particularly in what Chris Tolles, Topix’s chief executive, calls “the feud states.” One of the most heavily trafficked forums, he noted, is Pikeville, Ky., once the staging ground for the Hatfield and McCoy rivalry.

“We’re running the Gawker for every little town in America,” Mr. Tolles said.
Yo Yoyo

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who=UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE <quoted text>NTR comes up with these long rambling post that none of these people will read or care about. These people were working good jobs during the Bush years and now they're barely making it. That's all they see and care about. These are good people who are not political but they wont go for "it's Bush's fault", they got better sense than that. They've had enough of "Hoax and Chains".[/QUOTE]Yo yo yoooooo...hoax and chains!
Paser the Faster

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Take a box of ex- lax. The runs will do you good. Sh/!
The way the shit runs out of her I think she already took a box of Ex-Lax. What she needs is
some Preparation H lip balm to stop the oozing from her mouth.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Take a box of ex- lax. The runs will do you good. Sh/!
LOL! I would say Let it flow it good for the system, it very cleansing to evacuate ... would you not say? Why you tell others not to talk about it, you grunters afraid of something?
I have more of my hiney melons it good for most you grunters! More to come if you keep incensing me to height of ectatsy, you get a punishment from my sharp tongue kung fu you! A Bhahahaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Sunny is a He not a Her butthead....
Don't you have some meds. you can take before you have a strokazoid....lol
Well Excuse me, Ok just want to know if you are female- of He-man ! Don't you have meds to take?

Bahhahaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Paser the Faster wrote:
<quoted text>
The way the shit runs out of her I think she already took a box of Ex-Lax. What she needs is
some Preparation H lip balm to stop the oozing from her mouth.
No need! I would say you need a big Plug on both your ends, you need more than me!! And have a hiney melon, its good for you !Q ABhahahahaaaaaa
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>LOL! I would say Let it flow it good for the system, it very cleansing to evacuate ... would you not say? Why you tell others not to talk about it, you grunters afraid of something?
I have more of my hiney melons it good for most you grunters! More to come if you keep incensing me to height of ectatsy, you get a punishment from my sharp tongue kung fu you! A Bhahahaaaaaa
"LMAO"Go find a bed an sleep it off sharp tongue kung fumy...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yo Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>Yo yo yoooooo...hoax and chains!
#236431 is not my post ! It your post poster Yo Yoyo , why use NTR post with my screen?

Do tell joker?

Since: Jan 14

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

His Wife also failed us!!

Michelle Obama Naked!!Photo 18+: http://www.webkenni.com/weird_news/michelle-o...

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
In Small Towns, Gossip Moves to the Web, and Turns Vicious
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...
Topix, a site lightly trafficked in cities, enjoys a dedicated and growing following across the Ozarks, Appalachia and much of the rural South, establishing an unexpected niche in communities of a few hundred or few thousand people — particularly in what Chris Tolles, Topix’s chief executive, calls “the feud states.” One of the most heavily trafficked forums, he noted, is Pikeville, Ky., once the staging ground for the Hatfield and McCoy rivalry.
“We’re running the Gawker for every little town in America,” Mr. Tolles said.
And Chris Tolles is proud of this. What a pr*ck, and you can quote me.

Excerpt:

"And in Dee’s Place, people are not happy. A waitress, Pheobe Best, said that the site had provoked fights and caused divorces. The diner’s owner, Jim Deverell, called Topix a “cesspool of character assassination.” And hearing the conversation, Shane James, the cook, wandered out of the kitchen tense with anger.

His wife, Jennifer, had been the target in a post titled “freak,” he said, which described the mother of two as, among other things,“a methed-out, doped-out whore with AIDS.” Not a word was true, Mr. and Ms. James said, but the consequences were real enough.

Friends and relatives stopped speaking to them. Trips to the grocery store brought a crushing barrage of knowing glances. She wept constantly and even considered suicide. Now, the couple has resolved to move.

“I’ll never come back to this town again,” Ms. James said in an interview at the diner.“I just want to get the hell away from here.”

In rural America, where an older, poorer and more remote population has lagged the rest of the country in embracing the Internet, the growing use of social media is raising familiar concerns about bullying and privacy. But in small towns there are complications.

The same Web sites created as places for candid talk about local news and politics are also hubs of unsubstantiated gossip, stirring widespread resentment in communities where ties run deep, memories run long and anonymity is something of a novel concept."
Yoyo

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>#236431 is not my post ! It your post poster Yo Yoyo , why use NTR post with my screen?
Do tell joker?
hold breath. Take sh/!, wipe big azzzzz, pazzz out. Peace sh/!.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>It's the weekend racer and that dip chit can run off at the mouth all night and day if he want's......I'm going to go watch AX-Men or Gold Rush and then the new discovery program Klondike....My advise to you is go do the same thing an come back Monday...Forget that chit head, he's nothing but a pizz off foreigner that's not getting his way an is just having a hizz-fit.....
On contrary,! You Sunny the grunting meathead is the real foreigner in this land, it belongs to native indians, aboriginal! Know now take you BS and Shove it up your.... have a hiney melon MTF! bwhahahhaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>hold breath. Take sh/!, wipe big azzzzz, pazzz out. Peace sh/!.
From my hole to your! have smore of my hiney melons it all good for you grunters! ABhahahaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>"LMAO"Go find a bed an sleep it off sharp tongue kung fumy...
No! You go meathead! Bahahhaaaa
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I responded to your unintelligible rant in an adult, mature, rational, logical manner with all correct spelling and punctuation, you wouldn't be able to understand about 80 percent of it. Coming from someone who lives on ad hominem attack and can't properly put a sentence together, you're not the one to be accusing others of it and of being ignorant. You display your utter ignorance every time you post your idiotic tripe here.
LMAO!

Exactly my meaning when I only respond to the Id!ot with

Abwgaaaa AbbabababaH .
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Okey-donkey whatever you say......
Just what the hell are you trying to say with all your bull crap, you war mongering jocabain,mendacious ,obsequious,ignorumus grunters !yada yada yada
lol at you, you Islamic freak......YippeeKi-yay
LMAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

jaldesa wrote:
His Wife also failed us!!
Michelle Obama Naked!!Photo 18+: http://www.webkenni.com/weird_news/michelle-o...
My Gawd ! That is just plain disgusting !!
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Exactly my meaning when I only respond to the Id!ot with
Abwgaaaa AbbabababaH .
He is obviously some low life, ignorant, brain dead, low intelligence moron who has to come on Topix while hiding behind his keyboard and denigrate others to make himself feel bigger than he really is. If he talks to people in real life the way he attempts to communicate here, no one will listen to him. Actually, to a very small extent, I pity the fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 197,401 - 197,420 of243,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••