The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393444 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#236944 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>For beginers you see me as "Ralff".
But you are Ralff, and everyone knows it.

What should I call you? "We Be?"
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236946 Jan 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No you're not.
And anyone who needs to proclaim his or her superiority over another is obviously not superior at all.
Grow up, POS. You're spitting in the wind as always, and you're nothing but a laughingstock and buffoon on this thread desperately trying to feel important. It's hilarious and sad both.
I haven't spit in the wind yet....... The president is in fact failing us. He has since he was first elected. I am superior to you because I don't deny this fact like you and your ilk do, spitball.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236947 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you've lost it.
If he is crying over me, he has surely lost it.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#236949 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know your lying. An idiot like you and ugly and fat and rude and unsociable could never find anyone to play with. All your friends are imaginary. Phoque off, moron.
Seriously racer?

It all comes down to "yeah, well, you're fat and ugly"?
1 post removed

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#236951 Jan 27, 2014
Sun, Sea & Sand......

Scar Tissue
http://youtu.be/zbdP3wcjZTs
RHCP

FruscianteWorld Videos

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236952 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! He got a new Yoyo, and he just learned how to Walk the Dog.
I am also a puppeteer. Dance, you little circus puppet , dance....
1 post removed
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#236954 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know your lying. An idiot like you and ugly and fat and rude and unsociable could never find anyone to play with. All your friends are imaginary. Phoque off, moron.
Not lying about 1 + 1 + 10 it's math problem for a 5th grade You one with lamebrain, who a sore loser. Look it up 1 + 1 = 10 , know about Logic gates? Apparently you can't even do 5 th grade math!~.. So you one of the many imaginary friend i come across! ABhaahahaaa Up you MTF, Imbecile grunter ! baahahahahaaa
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236956 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you've lost it.
Actually he is spreading it. Electronic cyber-aids, that is. lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#236957 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text> I told her it was a good catch. But yes, I do go over her sources with a fine tooth comb because she posts a large percentage of left wing slanted stuff. I use many sources but hang with none so the chances are lower on mine of getting a leaner than hers but it can happen. I should check more often I guess.
Considering the fact that you're "sources" seldom say what you think they do it might actually be a good idea for you to check a little closer.

Start by reading past the headlines. Right wing media outlets frequently use dramatic and misleading headlines to sucker the lunatics in.

You seem to fall for it every time.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236958 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
History will most likely show that you ended up in a padded cell and spent your remaining days screaming at invisible socks to get off your thread.
I doubt it despite your campaign of hate and smearing,
Fox news lies.
I am still better than you, bottom boy.
http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/01/27/13225...

Location hidden

#236959 Jan 27, 2014
Well since I accidentally stumbled into pitiful posi's terrain
I might as well point out what has now become redundant......
Another Republican Rep failure.

Trey Radel resigns from House seat

Rep. Trey Radel resigned from Congress on Monday, ending a once promising career that collapsed after the Florida Republican was caught buying cocaine from a federal law enforcement agent.

Radel, 37, spent nearly a month in a rehabilitation facility late last year before returning to Congress after the winter recess.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/trey-ra...
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#236961 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text> She wasn't passed out drunk! She just fainted again........
This is the chick who told us we'd be safer if she was in charge for the 3 AM call....Stevens must have gotten a busy signal.
1 post removed
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#236963 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously racer?
It all comes down to "yeah, well, you're fat and ugly"?
He can't tell, the lame brain racer made it up, his imaginary friends! BAhahahaaa

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#236964 Jan 27, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
Rep. Trey Radel resigned from Congress on Monday, ending a once promising career that collapsed after the Florida Republican was caught buying cocaine from a federal law enforcement agent.
Radel, 37, spent nearly a month in a rehabilitation facility late last year before returning to Congress after the winter recess.
You mean an admitted cocaine user resigned instead of running for president?
Yoyo

Marco, Italy

#236965 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's Yoyo back with a new handle. LOL!
Who's squirming? I'm not the one posting grey box, using a proxy and changing my name.
And just what is it YOU'RE contributing here, troll? Huh, huh? I can't hear you.
"an insult that you projected from yourself"???
Could you translate that into English and an intelligent thought please? LOL!
Could you get a clue friggin idiot? Yoyo yoooooo that was not Yoyo. You can't walk a dog? Awholelottaasskissing! Tell me what it is you contribute again? English please. yo!
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236967 Jan 27, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text> It looks like anybody who has been here for more than a dozens posts have been labeled everything under the sun.
That's why it doesn't bother me one damn bit. These far left libs' only weapon. They choose ridicule over reason because they lack the ability to reason to start with. Ridicule spiked with a hefty serving of meaningless lies and accusations that are bolstered by their numerous sock puppets.
Obama does the same, IMO of course and he has instilled this culture of lying and deceit in his followers in order to quell any opposition to his tyrannical ways, IMO too.
To me it is the black magic and voodoo of a despot and the dreams of the witch doctor that spawned him.
Yoyo

Marco, Italy

#236968 Jan 27, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously! You may be onto something there. I thought he was just being egged on by the judge-it clown to start walking on his hands all over the thread shouting "Look at me, Mom!", but it might be worse than that:-)
Seriously? YOU? Hilarious :-) Everyone can see you want everyone to look at you dumbfk. Yoyo yooooo

Location hidden

#236969 Jan 27, 2014
Was it something I said?
Not every Republican is a failure,
Here's one that has the Nation's best interest in mind...

Ex-GOP Sen. John Warner endorses Dem

RICHMOND, Va.(AP)— Former Republican Sen. John W. Warner on Monday endorsed his Democratic successor over a past national GOP chairman in the race for the U.S. Senate seat he held for 30 years.

Warner told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that he is supporting Sen. Mark Warner, who is being challenged by Ed Gillespie in November's election. The Warners are not related.

John Warner, a moderate, earned a reputation as a party maverick by bucking the conservatives who gradually won control of the GOP during his decades in office. He refused to endorse GOP home-schooling advocate Mike Farris for lieutenant governor and backed an independent candidate over Iran-Contra figure Oliver North in the 1994 race against Democratic Sen. Chuck Robb. But this is the first time he has endorsed a Democrat outright.

"There are times you must, I think, recognize that certain individuals are superior in their talents and in what they have done and can potentially do for your state," John Warner said.

He praised his successor, also a centrist, for seeking bipartisan solutions.

"Mark Warner, if I may say with a sense of humility, like John Warner crosses the aisle and makes things work," he said. "We come from the old school. The Senate works best when there's collaborative effort between the two parties."

John Warner also said it's important to keep the incumbent because he's had six years to learn how the Senate works and start to build seniority.

Mark Warner said he is grateful for his former opponent's support.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-newsbreak-ex-gop-sen...
1 post removed
Yoyo

Marco, Italy

#236971 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! He got a new Yoyo, and he just learned how to Walk the Dog.
yoooooo
who="angel"] <quoted text> This just teabagger "ROTFL".....he's a bit unhinged and cross threaded between the ears.
Usually haunts the "Fox Kentucky" thread.
You friggin idiot, now what? You playing with yoyo? You need a dog to walk? Can you walk? Got psychotic break? Get one! Friggin liar!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#236972 Jan 27, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
You didn't "accidentally stumble" here at all. You did so by deliberate design and you have been posting here as your sock all along. I have you patterned. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,421,173
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min abc 8,130
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 2 min southern at heart 792
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min Chilli J 1,643
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Uncle Tab 240,201
News Clinton courts Republicans, independents 6 min spytheweb 1
News Why it Matters: The Role of Government 12 min Stephany McDowell 7
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 13 min bottlecap 176
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 34 min Michel Montvert 438
More from around the web