The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236720 Jan 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact:
You are a liar and an attention-seeking troll who does nothing but instigate and provoke just so someone will post to you.
Beat it, troll and quit lying about me and others.
Does that mean you dont want to chat tonight, Rose? Its hard to figure you out
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236721 Jan 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree but what can one expect from one with no point of view whatsoever.......And just a sock puppet.(imAo)
Should Topix ever go out of business, Rose, Nutter, Rico and his multiple characters wil lhave to get a life. LOL LOL
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236722 Jan 27, 2014
HolyRope wrote:
<quoted text>It will be more of a revolution and separation. It's already occurring actually.
I think so too

As more of our citizens become disenfrancished, more will follow.

I forsee a time when the government will be spending more and more time, money and effort to quell uprisings

That does not loom so brightly for the entitlement set and the professional victims

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#236723 Jan 27, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not uncommon for an "idiot" to lack the vocabulary and communication skills to express himself in any meaningful way. This can sometimes manifest itself in outward aggression towards others in the forms of name calling and harsh abusive language.
;)
Yes, the normal liberal ploy when nothing else is available, such as facts.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#236724 Jan 27, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Latest estimates indicate roughly 3.5 million more have lost their policies than procured coverage under O-care. Are we to assume none of them has needed coverage? What are the odds? Maybe we didn't need this shit in the first place. Who and how many are actually benefiting, besides the government?
All of Obama's base that he put on Medicaid. ObamaCare has always been a fraud and full of boundless lies and tricks. It is about massive control of people, their wealth and their health. It's 1984 again.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#236725 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the normal liberal ploy when nothing else is available, such as facts.
Interesting...Is Quirky a "liberal"? I don't think so.

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Your an expert at nothing but your pretty good at being an Id!ot!!

Location hidden

#236726 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the normal liberal ploy when nothing else is available, such as facts.
Sorry, that was the poster "Quirky's" quote.
2 posts removed

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#236729 Jan 27, 2014
racer42 wrote:
Would someone explain to me, in their own words and not in some Demoncrap talking points, what the term "income inequality" means to them. I'm curious as to whether or not it means the same thing I think it means.
I'll give it a shot, but you're probably not going to like it.

Our economy is out of balance. Too much of our nations wealth is controlled by too few of its citizens and history has provided more than enough examples for us to understand that the concentration of wealth toward such a small segment of the population is not sustainable.

That's just one aspect, but it's an important one.

For the most part, income inequality is about the disparity between what the average worker earns and what the elite claim as their share. The gap between what the boss makes and what the workers make is disturbing and getting worse.

I don't have a problem with capitalism. Capitalism (for all its faults) has been good to me and my family. I don't have a problem with wealthy people or with the idea that the people that own the company will make more money than the people actually doing the work, but when the rich are getting richer and a growing number of working people still need help feeding their families something is wrong with the system.
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236730 Jan 27, 2014
Obama/Sotero has recently taken to criticizing the media for abandoning him.i

The same media who helped to put him into office TWO TIMES

HAHAHHAHAHAA
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236731 Jan 27, 2014
I smell a dark, fat bald rodent in the area

The stench of failure, envy and mediocrity

BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

#236732 Jan 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>In this weird conspiracy; did greedy insurance companies get control of Obama's teleprompter and force him to say, "If you like your healthcare policy you can keep it"?
you know damn well that insurance carriers who have all the republican party in their pockets are doing all they can to stonewall Obamacare because it ends the practice of robbing Americans

why do you support the theft of Americans? do u hate America that much?

apparently so.

Location hidden

#236733 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Is this poster a liberal?
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>Moron. They are both government programs.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236734 Jan 27, 2014
Time for somebody to get favorable judgeits

Losers way to fight an inferiority complex

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

#236735 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Special privileges aka something for nothing - at cost to the
US taxpayers?
get a job ya freeloading victim.
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236736 Jan 27, 2014
Why is it OK to cut unemployment checks for American families

but Isreal gets billions of taxpayer dollars?

Location hidden

#236737 Jan 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Is this poster a liberal?
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass liar, for starters, you don't know where I get my news and information. Prove anything I've posted comes from Fox news.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
1 post removed
racer42

Oakland, CA

#236739 Jan 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give it a shot, but you're probably not going to like it.
Our economy is out of balance. Too much of our nations wealth is controlled by too few of its citizens and history has provided more than enough examples for us to understand that the concentration of wealth toward such a small segment of the population is not sustainable.
That's just one aspect, but it's an important one.
For the most part, income inequality is about the disparity between what the average worker earns and what the elite claim as their share. The gap between what the boss makes and what the workers make is disturbing and getting worse.
I don't have a problem with capitalism. Capitalism (for all its faults) has been good to me and my family. I don't have a problem with wealthy people or with the idea that the people that own the company will make more money than the people actually doing the work, but when the rich are getting richer and a growing number of working people still need help feeding their families something is wrong with the system.
Actually, I think that's pretty much what I said on the last post of the previous page.
KATRINA

Phoenix, AZ

#236740 Jan 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get along with liars and hypocrites like you and your kind.
My composure is completely in tact and doing just fine, troll.
Stop boring me with your broken record, idiotic comments.
Rose how are your eyes holding out . You typed lots and lots of posts.
racer42

Oakland, CA

#236741 Jan 27, 2014
Guerra Coat of Arms wrote:
<quoted text>
you know damn well that insurance carriers who have all the republican party in their pockets are doing all they can to stonewall Obamacare because it ends the practice of robbing Americans
why do you support the theft of Americans? do u hate America that much?
apparently so.
Hate to break it to you, Freeko, but the insurance carriers wrote about 60% of the, so called, Affordable Care Act in concert with the Obama Administration.
Guerra Coat of Arms

West Covina, CA

#236742 Jan 27, 2014
KATRINA wrote:
Why is it OK to cut unemployment checks for American families
but Isreal gets billions of taxpayer dollars?
It's spelled Israel and stop begging for free hand-me-outs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Hidingfromyou 131,751
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 4 min Uncle Bob 1,317
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 4 min Foster 13
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 6 min Aprilvue 555
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 7 min Dubya Tee Eff 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min new yawk 1,152,957
Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) 10 min Dubya Tee Eff 398
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 43 min Eagle 12 2,173
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 53 min Dubya Tee Eff 137