The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#229772 Jan 5, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you drinking or toking? Here's what you posted:
QUOTE: EAGLE
" You don't like the house disagreeing with obama and his policies but how would you like one judge telling a state their voters mean nothing regarding gay marriage?? Those voters spoke at the polls does their votes not count in your eyes?? Majority rules in your eyes right.. Or are you just going to be a hypocrite??"
Eagle
I responded that your initial criticism of Obama telling states what to do had nothing to do with SCOTUS ruling as they did on DOMA and that you're confused - again.
Any judge can issue a bad ruling, and when that happens as for as a state is concerned, it is usually appealed to a higher court up through whatever Circuit Court of Appeals has jurisdiction and eventually winding it's way to The Supreme Court if a state decides to take it that far (they do from time to time). At any rate, that's the way our laws work.
What part of this have you decided to blame on Obama? I'm afraid I don't follow your "logic" if there is any there.
No no no no and no.. I scanned through the post where for the 1000th time you you are telling everyone obama won and his agenda was accepted by the voters.. I ask you don't you feel the States voters have a right to decide what goes on in their states?? If the states voters reject SSM don't you agree it should be upheld and not the federal government getting involved.. Kinda ironic our pissant holder is not going after the users buying pot in states where it is legal now even though its against federal law to grow and possess..

Eagle
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229773 Jan 5, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Please read The Fourteenth Amendment:
http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/14t...
Have you ever joined wild skankish hose and her son in a 3 way? Did Kunte ever find out?
Doctor Ehrlich

Santa Ana, CA

#229774 Jan 5, 2014
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir, are a GREAT American Azz-Hole........
Bravo.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229775 Jan 5, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray and work for spiritual maturity
http://chronicle.augusta.com/life/your-faith/...
God, through the holy Scriptures, calls us to pursue spiritual growth throughout our lives. The Apostle Paul says that we begin the Christian life as “spiritual babies.”(I Cor. 3:1) Then he urges us to pursue spiritual growth toward “mature manhood”(Ephesians 4:11-16). For Christians, New Year’s resolutions are supposed to signal our efforts to move forward on the path toward spiritual adulthood.
Thank you ever so much; VERY moving. I feel like a new lupine......
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

#229776 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU are an incestual bovine chunk of flatulent road pizza.......
This was my best crack up of the day.
You sir are a GREAT American

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#229777 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, but many rights are not listed there.
why are you such a poor citizen that you wouldn't know this?
do you not care about being a US citizen? why do you suck at it so much?
I knew marriage wasn't listed in there.. Go fetch little doggie..:-)

Eagle
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

#229778 Jan 5, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You, moron, are the consummate head nodding azz kissin' mentally deficient gray box sock puppet with obvious extremely poor hygiene. Go shower and put on your flea collar before you come back, and don't forget to check your pointy little ears for mites. Maybe ask ALunatic to do that. She's good with canines.
You like John Candy when he went drag in Armed and Dangerous.... And Rose is Eugene Levy
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229779 Jan 5, 2014
Doctor Ehrlich wrote:
<quoted text>
concur.
Doctor Earlick, I need your help. Tammy Fay Squattknuckle has been previously diagnosed as a rancid, coalburning piece of white pork (bought by a spade for $1.25). In your professional janitorial opinion, do you concur?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229780 Jan 5, 2014
Doctor Ehrlich wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo.
"Paging Dr Earlick, you're needed in proctology again STAT!! One of your patients (Jaxxon) has had another unfortunate occurrence with a rabid gerbil"........

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#229781 Jan 5, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Please read The Fourteenth Amendment:
http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/14t...
Okay please point out where marriage is discussed in that amendment..

Eagle
Doctor Ehrlich

Santa Ana, CA

#229782 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU are nearing the upper echelon of great Americans Azz-Holes. Keep up the good work......
Yes.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229783 Jan 5, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting pig.
You know accusing me of incest just proves what a bunch of lowlife bastards you right-wing freaks really are.
I missed this earlier, Hosey; are you angry with me?? You know you beastfckd him (so stop lying)......

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#229784 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You are an inflamed boil on the negro ck of life........
You are obviously jealous of black c*cks. Yes, P*nis, you idiot, they are, indeed, larger - but not that much and not necessarily from man to man regardless of race/ethnicity. The "myth" is not a myth. You might already have read that in research studies since you are so obsessed with c*cks and black ones in particular. I have extremely limited experience, so I can only tell you based on the one I married. Does it make somebody better? No. It's simple, P*nis, old chap. You'll either have to experience one for yourself or continue obsessing about it. It's just that it makes you such a disgusting POT not to be able to have any kind of thoughtful conversation about ANY current issue in American life: economy, politics, religion, inequality of opportunity, wealth and income inequality, trade, budget deficit, congressional gridlock, etc. ad nauseam.

Get a d*mned life, will ya'? Please go out and get laid. Just go. We promise not to tell a soul if you come back happy and joyous and not restricted to following three or four of us all over Topix day and night. Maybe you need assistance. I'm sure the guy from Temecula can help you with a pill that could sustain you. I hope it isn't counterfeit, but you never know what with the illegality of it all. If you're a woman, I am at a total loss as to what on God's green earth you can do about your mental issues, but you absolutely MUST stop swallowing whatever it is that's done this to you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#229785 Jan 5, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats BS?? Everyone knew me and Militia was friends back then..
Eagle
If you were too dumb to see that most of that was BullCh!t Rico spoofing Militia and Tally back then your too dumb to understand it now! Yeah militia did try to reach out to Tally at the time but Rico , Rose , Shayla and others exploited it. As they do all the time. Some times Mike you bounce around from Stupid to really stupid.
Doctor Ehrlich

Santa Ana, CA

#229786 Jan 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Doctor Earlick, I need your help. Tammy Fay Squattknuckle has been previously diagnosed as a rancid, coalburning piece of white pork (bought by a spade for $1.25). In your professional janitorial opinion, do you concur?
You're the one that needs the Silver Bullet.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229787 Jan 5, 2014
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
This was my best crack up of the day.
You sir are a GREAT American
I am quite certain Tammy fay Squattknuckle and Wild skankish hose take turns servicing young junior......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#229788 Jan 5, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously jealous of black c*cks. Yes, P*nis, you idiot, they are, indeed, larger - but not that much and not necessarily from man to man regardless of race/ethnicity. The "myth" is not a myth. You might already have read that in research studies since you are so obsessed with c*cks and black ones in particular. I have extremely limited experience, so I can only tell you based on the one I married. Does it make somebody better? No. It's simple, P*nis, old chap. You'll either have to experience one for yourself or continue obsessing about it. It's just that it makes you such a disgusting POT not to be able to have any kind of thoughtful conversation about ANY current issue in American life: economy, politics, religion, inequality of opportunity, wealth and income inequality, trade, budget deficit, congressional gridlock, etc. ad nauseam.
Get a d*mned life, will ya'? Please go out and get laid. Just go. We promise not to tell a soul if you come back happy and joyous and not restricted to following three or four of us all over Topix day and night. Maybe you need assistance. I'm sure the guy from Temecula can help you with a pill that could sustain you. I hope it isn't counterfeit, but you never know what with the illegality of it all. If you're a woman, I am at a total loss as to what on God's green earth you can do about your mental issues, but you absolutely MUST stop swallowing whatever it is that's done this to you.
Did you say something, Squattknuckle?? I couldnt hear you over the incessant jungle rhythms of Nat King Cole......

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#229789 Jan 5, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew marriage wasn't listed in there.. Go fetch little doggie..:-)
Eagle
yet it is still a basic right. why are you such a shitty citizen?

where is the right to vote listed in the constitution? are you saying that is not a right?
DW Griffith

Santa Ana, CA

#229790 Jan 5, 2014
Fenris Cuckold the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this earlier, Hosey; are you angry with me?? You know you beastfckd him (so stop lying)......
Go get your camera & wife, the Brothas Johnson are ready to shoot, The Birth of a New Nation.
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

#229791 Jan 5, 2014
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
You like John Candy when he went drag in Armed and Dangerous.... And Rose is Eugene Levy
Holy sh!t, nutter1 does look like John Candy when he played that tranny in that movie, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Sarah Palin save Pat Roberts in tight Kansa... 4 min serfs up 24
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,114,629
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,559
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 25 min serfs up 204
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min Pearl Jam 305,819
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,231
The 10 Dumbest Things Ever Said About Global Wa... (Jun '13) 41 min Earthling-1 3
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 5 hr the Light 85
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 6 hr barefoot2626 640
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 8 hr barefoot2626 88

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE