The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#229085 Jan 3, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
These proud members of the white race can't decide if they're Caucasians or Anglo-Saxons...I mean they class them as races...right? Which one is the 'whitest'?
I loved this 'White Supremacist' finding out he was part sub-Saharan African from his DNA profile, his face when she[the black talkshow host] calls him "Bro'" is priceless...Poor guy was only trying to prove his Viking ancestry and it turns out he was her brother from another mother.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
I wonder why more pure members of the white race don't have their DNA sequenced to show how white they actually are? LMAO
i would just love this idiot to actually tto define what the "white race" s/he thinks exists really is...

it's funny when idiots get caught out in their bullshit and have to try to think for themselves...they generally make asses of themselves...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#229086 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you still cannot come up with a definition of this supposed "white race" you think actually exists...
why is that?
why is it you racist are usually the stupidest members of the human species? do you think that should be a clue for you?
What's so funny is many of those that claim to be white racists are ending up having genetic black genes.

"White supremacist Craig Cobb was stunned when his DNA test revealed he had African origins on The Trisha Goddard Show"
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/11/white...

"James Watson, the DNA pioneer who claimed Africans were less intelligent than whites, has been found to have more genes of black origin than most Europeans.

An analysis of Dr Watson's genome shows 16 of his genes are likely to have come from a black ancestor of African descent. By contrast, most people of European descent would have no more than one such gene.

The study was made possible when Dr Watson allowed his genome - the map of all his genes - to be published on the internet in the interests of science and research.

"This level is what you would expect in someone who had a great-grandparent who was African," said Kari Stefansson of deCODE Genetics, whose company carried out the analysis."
http://forums.somd.com/news-current-events/12...

Since: May 11

UK

#229087 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
and....
You are the one who used the word, "alleged" in relation to the wrongdoings of white Europeans.

I'm telling you that the word "alleged" is completely inappropriate, because the wrongdoings are not allegations they are facts. The British Raj, The Dutch in Africa, The French in Indo-China, the US and the trail of tears and genocide perpetrated on the indigenous people of the US, the first 2 uses of a nuclear weapon against a civillian target....etc and so on.

You should now counter with an example of attrocities on a similar scale attributed on white Europeans by non whites...I await your response with interest.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#229088 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Quirky you say you are a Chiristian and you are outright lying about another Christian. I never said such a thing plus how could an American citizen have anchor children. You can continue the lie but it won't be me that you will have to account to about it.
You claimed that some of your Grand Children or Neisse`s/Nephew`s were Anchor`s. But you continue to try and deny it now! Many who have been posting among this crowd for a long time seen it too.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229089 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you aren politically correct doesn't make you unique. I never have been. Plus I've always resented someone telling me how to speak or think for that matter. I tend to be my own person.
"I like to slum when I post on Topix and knock heads with the liberal bottomfeeders who think they know everything"
So Topix is a Slum?
You come to "knock heads", fight with other posters.
Why do you consider liberals to be bottomfeeders?
Do you realize that if you take anything to an extreme it becomes no good. That is true in the political arena as well. Being liberal is fine unless it's taken to an extreme. Being conservative is fine unless taken to extreme.
One can love and respect their race without demeaning other races.
You are looking through tinted glasses perhaps not the ones that our government wants one to look through but they are tinted with hate towards other cultures and races.
BTW
I was friendly with Rose for a long time. She turned on me. We had a truce for a long time. She broke the truce.
I think she likes conflict and thrives on it
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229090 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, clearly from you..
what is this "white race" you think exists?
face it you racist bigot, there is no white race. you have been lied to by the idiots you listen to and you ae just repeating crap you cannot intellectually understand...
it is funny when people cannot even defend their own words... you are making a fool out of yourself.
The racially consciuos Aryans on Stormfront will give you an argument on this, sonny!

“Peace”

Location hidden

#229091 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting and distorting?
Classic strategy when losing. giggle. giggle. giggle.
"How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"

"As I've explained in my "What Is Race?" piece on the Race Relations site, scientists still say that race is more of a social construct than a scientific one because people of the so-called same race have more distinctions in their DNA than people of different races do. In fact, scientists posit that all people are roughly 99.5 percent genetically identical."
http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/h...

St. Croix valley

#229092 Jan 3, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who used the word, "alleged" in relation to the wrongdoings of white Europeans.
I'm telling you that the word "alleged" is completely inappropriate, because the wrongdoings are not allegations they are facts. The British Raj, The Dutch in Africa, The French in Indo-China, the US and the trail of tears and genocide perpetrated on the indigenous people of the US, the first 2 uses of a nuclear weapon against a civillian target....etc and so on.
You should now counter with an example of attrocities on a similar scale attributed on white Europeans by non whites...I await your response with interest.
the Punic wars maybe..but then the Italians are pretty swarthy, olive-skinned people...not really white,are they? the same could be said for the moors and spaniards...

you don't really expect a rational response from the idiot taletha, do you? he can't even defend his own thoughts on a third grade level...(like mos of the racist bigots of this world...) it must be a sad,sad life to be such a moronic cliche...
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229093 Jan 3, 2014
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The worlds history books has countless stories of "atrocities."

Lots of people have died throught the centuries its fair and its unfair.

they may have happened 4 years ago or 400 years ago

I had nothing to do with it.

I dont buy stories intended to create "White guilt" in our people

Deal with it sweety

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#229094 Jan 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Rico, Stop using Rose`s sons Name on here. It`s Mean and Hateful.
That is not Rico, you lying little punk.

You pull this same crap all the time, and everyone knows that is not Rico. It's one of YOUR friends, and you couldn't care less about me or my son, so knock off the phony act, Quirky.

Stop using me to play your little vengeance game against Rico, you two-faced fraud.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#229095 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
The racially consciuos Aryans on Stormfront will give you an argument on this, sonny!
Which would only throw them into the less informed category.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229096 Jan 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that some of your Grand Children or Neisse`s/Nephew`s were Anchor`s. But you continue to try and deny it now! Many who have been posting among this crowd for a long time seen it too.
I remember that Quirky...

St. Croix valley

#229097 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans? you mean the Persians in Iran? are they really that white?

you really need to realize your place here, you fool. you are in way, way over your pay grade. people as stupid as you get squished daily under the feet of real humans and we don't even notice...
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229098 Jan 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"
"As I've explained in my "What Is Race?" piece on the Race Relations site, scientists still say that race is more of a social construct than a scientific one because people of the so-called same race have more distinctions in their DNA than people of different races do. In fact, scientists posit that all people are roughly 99.5 percent genetically identical."
http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/h...
I guess its why WE build civilization every where we go through out history...perhaps that is why minority races hate and envy us with such a passion

St. Croix valley

#229099 Jan 3, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it you cannot argue the points you are trying to make yourself?

it must really suck to be so stupid you cannot even defend the words you parrot for others..that must be what hell is like.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229100 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i would just love this idiot to actually tto define what the "white race" s/he thinks exists really is...
it's funny when idiots get caught out in their bullshit and have to try to think for themselves...they generally make asses of themselves...
Idiot.

LOL

At least I have no need to express myself with profanity from the barrios and ghettos of mainstream America
Bozo the Clown

Germany

#229101 Jan 3, 2014
That clown NTR is looking like my kind of girl.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#229102 Jan 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not Rico, you lying little punk.
You pull this same crap all the time, and everyone knows that is not Rico. It's one of YOUR friends, and you couldn't care less about me or my son, so knock off the phony act, Quirky.
Stop using me to play your little vengeance game against Rico, you two-faced fraud.
There you go again!

You stop at nothing to demonize any one who dares to disagree with you.

Grow up

The world is big enough to accept all kinds of opinions.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#229103 Jan 3, 2014
It Was the Banks / by James K. Galbraith
November 5, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2g9d2te
The original sin of Obama's presidency was to assign economic policy to a closed circle of bank-friendly economists and Bush carryovers. Larry Summers. Timothy Geithner. Ben Bernanke. These men had no personal commitment to the goal of an early recovery, no stake in the Democratic Party, no interest in the larger success of Barack Obama. Their primary goal, instead, was and remains to protect their own past decisions and their own professional futures.

But one cannot defend the actions of Team Obama on taking office. Law, policy and politics all pointed in one direction: turn the systemically dangerous banks over to Sheila Bair and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Insure the depositors, replace the management, fire the lobbyists, audit the books, prosecute the frauds, and restructure and downsize the institutions. The financial system would have been cleaned up. And the big bankers would have been beaten as a political force.

Team Obama did none of these things. Instead they announced "stress tests," plainly designed so as to obscure the banks' true condition. They pressured the Federal Accounting Standards Board to permit the banks to ignore the market value of their toxic assets. Management stayed in place. They prosecuted no one. The Fed cut the cost of funds to zero. The President justified all this by repeating, many times, that the goal of policy was "to get credit flowing again." / http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/05-1...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#229104 Jan 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave it to you...you even agreed to it as the common consensus.
Show me the common consensus that proves your "proven false god" you claim. I agreed only about what you said about the sun, earth and plants as common consensus.
Your prattle is boring and your president is failing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Earthling-1 32,662
US stocks start lower 7 min Go Blue Forever 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 46,677
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 14 min Concern Citizen 2,787
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 21 min Shinichiro Takizawa 37
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 26 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 10
An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) 52 min R Schuller 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr the dark lord 1,110,490
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
Opinion Line 6 hr woodtick57 63
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 7 hr barefoot2626 141
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••