The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 9,489)

Showing posts 189,761 - 189,780 of218,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a mortal sin. Any church that says different is going against God. Not only shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to adopt children, they shouldn't be allowed to exist. Any human who disagrees is going against the God that created them and will be condemned on judgment day. Enjoy!
your silly cult rules have been proven to be useless as moral guides..hell your whole religious cult is one of the worst moral guides on this planet...

no wonder you are such a dickhead...
American Lady

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed your morning meds again I see.
It's dumbed down enough for YOUR ilk I'm sure. Sheesh, get a life already.
The ONLY meds I need is lots of dobie jizz all day and night. A good fisting will not be turned down tee hee hee

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I left it in there. The trouble is, I've noticed when I point my finger at someone I have 3 others pointing right back at me. I'm not say that homosexuality is right and I'm not condoning it, but I know I'm not perfect either. It's easy for me to take that miserable little yard stick of mine and start measuring people with it, but I don't want that yard stick used on me. Hell, I use it too much as it is. LOL!!!
I don't like Jerxxon as a person. His sexual orientation has nothing to do with my disgust for him. It's the condescending manner in which he communicates his thoughts and ideas and the irritating way he responds when he misinterprets the thoughts and ideas of others. His poor communication skills are indicative of the reason people dislike the homosexual community in general.
American Lady

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news, I know you all are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
You must be the 'new poster over on the FOX forum ...
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
'Mods' "MUST" be L-I-B-tarded!
"THeY"
C~A~N~N~O~T
UnderSTanD **TRUE PATRIOTISM**!!!
((((((((((USA))))))))))
**********WE**********
***ARE***
***T H E***
**********ReaL**********
*******P`A`T`R`I`O`T`S********
GOD
BLESS
AMERICA!
(and ALL the "PALE" PEEP$)
I 'WOULD' s~l~a~p
"ALL oF YOU"
PunKS!!!
BeT On iT!
~~~\~\~\~\
I <3 JESUS!!!
Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
SEE!!! "THaT"
MEANS =
'you LIbtards'
ARE SHEEP!!!
<3 PRAISE THE LORD!<3
anD
KiSS My Go~ To~ HeLL
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC ...
Can't EVEN emulate me when you give it "ya best shot'...!!!
em·u·late
Verb
Match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
Imitate.
``````````
See ya :)
Gotta catch some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Then I'll be *back*...
Don't go away mad ...
Just go away ...
Don't forget to take ya "socks" with ya ...
It would be a ...
Peaceful Easy Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
without you HATE inciters and your ILK on here!
We could get to the CORE of what is 'happening' to/in America ...
AND have a PEACEFUL debate ...
for a change ...
;~)
you are just like the 0 ...
dividers ... ALL ...
living ya 'fantasy' gov FUNDED lives ...
Toodles ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your silly cult rules have been proven to be useless as moral guides..hell your whole religious cult is one of the worst moral guides on this planet...
You should really try to stick to one username usmail. Jejeje
Berts Corner files

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're incredibly boring and filled with misinformation and deceit, old boy. You're not anywhere near, and you have no idea about any of this stuff. You do, however, impress me as some fool who is incredibly angry about something.
There was no feral cat named Sir Ferrell, because when Sir William Ferrell (what a d*ck SHE was) started posting, nobody from Kentucky was even posting on the IR threads aside from me and some lunatic from Louisville that USM initially thought was me but eventually understood was definitely NOT me. She wasn't you either, and she wasn't Ferrell, and there was no cat anywhere in the program named Ferrell or which was a feral cat. End of cat fantasy - KAPUT! My friend is my age. She's never been married. That would make her father how old? You do the math. You're lost, don't live anywhere around here, and none of your silly nonsense is credible at all.
Try to keep up and stop prevaricating, loser. Do keep in mind that the inside of the old house I "stole" matched the exterior shots of the old house where I live. Why does this upset you so much? Nobody understands what your problem is - unless we consider that you live in an absolute dump somewhere in the desert in a dilapidated hunk of junk. Otherwise, why on earth would you care where I live? It's entirely too important to you.
lie some more why don't you!:)
1 post removed
Berts Corner files

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text> Such a story line, I will forward this to Obama maybe he will give you a cat award. The Cats hero. He will join YOU in the liars award for the year or all time. Did you know you will hardly ever see a ferrel cat? How did your son and daughter discover those two ferrel cats when and you state,, " when we FIRST moved here" ...then you go on to say "one of which died the winter before I even moved here"? Yep, you earn a liars award! You are the one who can not keep your tale up! Pun intended! Keep it straight or just stfu with your lying. BUSTED
from Bert's files!
Berts Corner files

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying gray box sock puppet, You're busted.
When we first moved here, it was just my son, my daughter and granddaughter, and they discovered there were two ferrel cats, one of which died the first winter before I even moved here. The other was a character who attacked anybody and everybody seemingly from out of nowhere and without warning. He was the cat who I tried valiantly to save, giving him respiratory therapy several times a day (cats don't cough on their own), keeping him inside while treating him with antibiotics, bottle feeding him and eventually getting him well enough to eat on his own and regain strength - but unable to walk after weeks of near death. I quite literally taught him to walk again, propping him up, putting one foot in front of the other, front and rear, time and again until he "got it". I devoted myself to that stinker. He was back to his old tricks for several months before he relapsed. Feline leukemia? Poisoned mice from the new subdivision behind us? Don't know. I do know that I knew the second time, it was too much. I bottle fed and nurtured my friend until the day he died in my arms. I watched as his pupils dilated and went black, and then I wrapped him up in a soft towel, grabbed a shovel and went and dug a deep hole, and placed him gently inside and said a prayer for cats. After the first illness, he no longer attacked "Mamma". He still attacked everybody else. But, he knew what I had done for him. I got a pass for the effort.
I wasn't born and raised here. There are plenty of people I don't know who don't know me from Adam. You're an obsessed researching phoney baloney liar who self-destructed based on your racism and intolerance along with your extremism and irrational assignations about the President of The United States of America who is none of the nasty descriptive terminology you and your ilk post.
from Bert's files:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
i have never posted under another moniker than this one.

you should try to be less of a dickhead.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
it si sad that you cannot defend your own posts with facts and have to resort to little kid style ad hominem attacks...

if you only had a brain, or a factual basis for your world view to stand on...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you've hit a new low.

Mail stood up for even when everyone else was over your a*s.

That's not Mail, but you are a complete POS.
god

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE="-Dont Panic-"]<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a mortal sin. Any church that says different is going against God. Not only shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to adopt children, they shouldn't be allowed to exist. Any human who disagrees is going against the God that created them and will be condemned on judgment day. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Jerxxon as a person. His sexual orientation has nothing to do with my disgust for him. It's the condescending manner in which he communicates his thoughts and ideas and the irritating way he responds when he misinterprets the thoughts and ideas of others. His poor communication skills are indicative of the reason people dislike the homosexual community in general.
"It's the condescending manner in which he communicates his thoughts and ideas and the irritating way he responds when he misinterprets the thoughts and ideas of others."

That I agree with. He isn't the only one who does it to me either. I've never claimed to be the great communicator, but get bashed over something I've said when that isn't what I meant at all. And when I try and make it clear of what I was talking about, they don't believe me.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post!
you can[t even think up your own childish lies? wow, you have sunk to a new low...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You only think I'm condescending because I'm smarter than you and I look down on you.

If you hadn't sent your life doing drugs and stealing from people that worked for what they have (remember telling us about your criminal activities?) you wouldn't have ended up in the predicament you find yourself in now.

Your best bet is to call your wife, tell her your sorry and beg her to take you back because short of that it's all down hill from here baby.
god

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Btw way I didn't create man...Google Darwin's Theory Of Evolution.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's the condescending manner in which he communicates his thoughts and ideas and the irritating way he responds when he misinterprets the thoughts and ideas of others."
That I agree with. He isn't the only one who does it to me either. I've never claimed to be the great communicator, but get bashed over something I've said when that isn't what I meant at all. And when I try and make it clear of what I was talking about, they don't believe me.
how else are you supposed to talk to stupid people? are we to all lower the bar to the lowest common denominator?

stupid people need to know they are stupid people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your silly cult rules have been proven to be useless as moral guides..hell your whole religious cult is one of the worst moral guides on this planet...
It's worse than you think.

He plays the religious card when it suits his needs, but he has also called Christ a "bast*rd" and God an adulterer and says that he flat out rejects the New Testament.

At times in the past he said the he believes in reincarnation.

In other words, he has no core beliefs and will say anything he needs to in order to get the reaction he wants all the while playing the religious nuts around here like pawns because he thinks he's smarter than they are.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hadn't sent your life doing drugs and stealing from people that worked for what they have (remember telling us about your criminal activities?) you wouldn't have ended up in the predicament you find yourself in now.
Your best bet is to call your wife, tell her your sorry and beg her to take you back because short of that it's all down hill from here baby.
"You only think I'm condescending because I'm smarter than you and I look down on you."

Definition of condescending -- showing that you believe you are more intelligent or better than other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 189,761 - 189,780 of218,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••