The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413083 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#228212 Dec 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
I will do and say whatever I wish, whenever I wish, whether you like it or not.
A question for you...What, are you, going to do about it?
LOL!
In a girly kind of manor I suppose you will .

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#228213 Dec 30, 2013
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Same here son. Question, why do you cry like a little girl when you get spanked? It's that old, I going to tell you, you will know why someday, or threats of jail time. Do you live in your mommies house, still ? Something tells me you do.
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Same here son. Question, why do you cry like a little girl when you get spanked?
First, I haven't been "spanked". I'm not "crying", and I find your false bravado humorous and I find you, silly. lol
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text> It's that old, I going to tell you, you will know why someday, or threats of jail time.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, and not all that concerned either. I asked you a question. What are you going to do about it?

I'll go ahead and answer that. Nothing. You are going to do, nothing.

;)
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in your mommies house, still ? Something tells me you do.
Do you have a mental defect that makes you ask absurd questions? Or are you just extremely unintelligent?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#228214 Dec 31, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
He's such a KKKoward that he once seen a woman get raped by some guys and he did nothing but look.
No balls at all.
Your Balls are close to Jackies Azz, and any other older Women posting on this forum.

Location hidden

#228215 Dec 31, 2013
James Mc wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for playing little girl!
Don't respond. Emergency room calling. Drive safely, don't want your a$$ in here! No driving
while drunk tonight.
You bet, Scaredy Cat, you keep hiding behind that proxy. Not sure what to make of the rest of your jibberish but as I said before, not my concern. ;)

Location hidden

#228216 Dec 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
In a girly kind of manor I suppose you will .
LOL

Where and when Q?

Location hidden

#228217 Dec 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....
You have tried to guess my Age, My height, and whatever. But you just never seem to find that niche do you girly Boy?
I know what you look like Q.

You are a dwarf.

When and where?
James Mc

Switzerland

#228218 Dec 31, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
First, I have been "spanked". I'm "crying", and I find my false bravado humorous and I find myself being silly. lol sorry lol
<quoted text>
I'm not quite sure what I am talking about, but I am concerned . I asked you a question. What are you going to do about it?
But that was f ucking silly. So, I will do Nothing. I am going to do, nothing.
;)
<quoted text>
Please excuse me, I have a mental defect that makes me ask absurd questions and make threats to posters.I am just extremely unintelligent?

Your response was most helpful. Understand your problem now, son.

Agreed!. I will do whatever, whenever, however and there will be nothing you will do either.

Because, I am not the one who tried to tell someone else what they will or will not do like you

did.

Your mistake, alligator mouth, jay bird a$$-- don't tell me what I can or cannot do, either.

You will do nothing!

You wanna play dumbf uck? OK.:-) I will!
James Mc

Switzerland

#228219 Dec 31, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet, Scaredy Cat, you keep hiding behind that proxy. Not sure what to make of the rest of your jibberish but as I said before, not my concern. ;)
Same difference! Your name is X- man? Your location showing? What are

you crying about little girl? You felt froggy and jumped!
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#228220 Dec 31, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you look like Q.

You are a dwarf.

When and where?
STFU moron people that work in law enforcement tracks threats!!!!! Bozo grow up bongo boy.
Opensecrets org

New Brunswick, NJ

#228221 Dec 31, 2013
WE NEED A THIRD PARTY IN AMERICA

The Difference Between Republicans and Democrats
10/18/2007 / http://tinyurl.com/2segf6

The difference between the Republicans in Congress and the Democrats in Congress is striking.

The Democrats are in the majority in the House, and are a narrow majority in the Senate, yet they cannot pass any consequential legislation. The one thing they tout as an accomplishment in nine months of controlling Congress is a pathetic “raise” in the federal minimum wage which, first of all, is so small and belated that in most states it will go unnoticed because it’s lower than most state minimum wage laws, and in any case it’s below what the market is providing, and secondly, they only passed that measure by attaching it to an obscene $120-billion funding bill to continue the Iraq War.

The Republicans, however, in House and Senate, though in the minority in both Houses, have managed, by asserting their unity and collective strength, to block a bill that would somewhat restrict spying on Americans by the National Security Agency, to block a bill putting a deadline on the US occupation of Iraq, and to uphold a presidential veto on a bill expanding subsidized health insurance for children.
Say what you want about Republicans being cold-hearted, child-hating, war-mongering, domestic spying advocates. At least they fight for the crap they believe in!

Democrats, on the other hand, claim to be against the Iraq War, but they continue to support funding it, to the tune of over $300 billion since they took control of Congress.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_dave_...

----------

Obama’s Reprehensible Rhetoric Against Single-Payer
March 3, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/yhnbrom

When Barack Obama gave his “this is it” speech on health care reform on March 3, he once again swerved out of his way to hit advocates of a single-payer system.

He said:“On one end of the spectrum, there are some who have suggested scrapping our system of private insurance and replacing it with government-run health care. Though many other countries have such a system, in America it would be neither practical nor realistic.”
You can argue about whether it is realistic politically but there should be no question whatsoever that it’s practical in the sense of being functional. It works well in other countries, including Canada, and there is no reason it can’t work well here. Canada’s health outcomes, and the health outcomes of every other advanced industrial country with government-run systems, are superior to ours.
http://www.progressive.org/wx0303b10.html
2 posts removed
Bert Corner files

Switzerland

#228224 Dec 31, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU moron people that work in law enforcement tracks threats!!!!! Bozo grow up bongo boy.
Yes they do. One or two on here need to take heed.
1 post removed
Bert Corner files

Switzerland

#228226 Dec 31, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You and who else? What's your problem? Are you schizophrenic or are you the leader of a small tribe of nincompoops?
Try speaking for yourself and let others speak for themselves - unless, of course, you're all the others as well as Brad, the troll.
Speaking of nincompoops...you brought them out! Those your socks yours too? Or, has most of your tribe abandoned you -- you the foolish, lying troll who came to the president has failed thread trying to tell your tales. You just can't pull it off with posters who are really in Ky. On here posting! Can you darlin?

Sir Ferrell the cat lives on. Your tail was had when a cat tales brought you down. You brought out the Mailman. Funny how you explained away your own tale by denying your own tale! Seek help in the new year before you get someone hurt. You try way to hard to impress. You get desperate and lie. Shame on you for putting names on here just to impress topix posters! That is sick and desperate.

You tried to help Jaxxon with the chicken farming industry. read your post to DP. If your sister lives where you stated on here ( know the area ) sorry but chickens are not allowed within city limits of Fayette county!

Please don't tell more lies to compensate.

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. You enjoy yours. Happy days ahead in the new year.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#228227 Dec 31, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly how I drew Woodtick out of the lurking mode on another thread. LOL Then he followed me here.
Been here since the very first page, you fool!

you really are too stupid to take the two seconds you would have needed to check the facts on your post...what a tool.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#228228 Dec 31, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
The Slow Motion Lynching of President Barack Obama
December 14, 2013
By Frank Schaeffer
I’ve watched liberal and right wing commentators alike blame the president for being lynched. They say “he’s not reaching out enough” or “he’s too cold.” It’s the equivalent of assuming that the black man being beaten by a couple of thug cops must have “done something.”
I am a white privileged well off sixty-one-year-old former Republican religious right wing activist who changed his mind about religion and politics long ago. The New York Times profiled my change of heart saying that to my former friends I’m considered a “traitorous prince” since my religious right family was once thought of as “evangelical royalty.”
I’ve just spent the last 7 years writing over 200,000 words in blogs and articles in support of President Obama. My blogs on the Huffington Post alone would add up to a book in support of the President of over 300 pages. Weirdly, I just realized that through all my writing, this has been the first time in my life I’ve personally gone to bat for a black man. It just happens that he’s a president. But my emotional stake in his life is now personal.
So I’ve changed from a white guy who used to read news about some black man getting shot or beaten by cops or stand-your-ground types who assumed that the black man must have “done something,” to a white guy who figures that the black man was probably getting lynched. I’ve changed ideology but I’ve also changed my gut intuitive reactions.
I’ve changed because if this country will lynch a brilliant, civil, kind, humble, compassionate, moderate, articulate, black intellectual we’re lucky enough to have in the White House, we’ll lynch anyone. What chance does an anonymous black man pulled over in a traffic stop have of fair treatment when the former editor of the Harvard Law Review is being lynched?
(cont.)
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/frankschaeffer/2...
sure pookie, sure.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#228229 Dec 31, 2013
Bert Corner files wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of nincompoops...you brought them out! Those your socks yours too? Or, has most of your tribe abandoned you -- you the foolish, lying troll who came to the president has failed thread trying to tell your tales. You just can't pull it off with posters who are really in Ky. On here posting! Can you darlin?
Sir Ferrell the cat lives on. Your tail was had when a cat tales brought you down. You brought out the Mailman. Funny how you explained away your own tale by denying your own tale! Seek help in the new year before you get someone hurt. You try way to hard to impress. You get desperate and lie. Shame on you for putting names on here just to impress topix posters! That is sick and desperate.
You tried to help Jaxxon with the chicken farming industry. read your post to DP. If your sister lives where you stated on here ( know the area ) sorry but chickens are not allowed within city limits of Fayette county!
Please don't tell more lies to compensate.
It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. You enjoy yours. Happy days ahead in the new year.
What's your problem? Are you schizophrenic or are you the leader of a small tribe of nincompoops?

Try speaking for yourself and let others speak for themselves - unless, of course, you're all the others as well.

Don't you ever tire of making sh*t up? Sorry, you cognitively disordered clown, but my sister doesn't live in Fayette County, you sock puppet gray box troll who can't keep a registered account. You have to hide in order to spew the most vulgar cr*p on these threads, and there isn't even anything creative in your vulgarities. It's the same boring venom with the same old predictable yuck factor when you describe parts and acts. Ick is what it is. Even your perversions are juvenile and nauseating and display your low I.Q.

Your problem is that YOUR lies are so easily exposed. In fact, you lay them bare yourself. That must be very embarrassing for such a smug piece of trash as yourself.

How long before you figure out that you're just a bore. You don't intimidate or infuriate or scare or any of the things you want to do here? You just nauseate anybody who reads your anonymous BS. We've seen it all before, and you're the biggest joke on the thread.

Yes, you have a lovely New Year and stay off the sauce. It hasn't done you any favors.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#228230 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I wish the USA would wind down this imperialism.
Every country practices imperialism and we do it better than others but I agree we should tone it down a little.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#228231 Dec 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>sure pookie, sure.
Okay,pooter. Keep all that nasty hot air in your room.

Have you won an award for the huge number of posts you've recorded since 2008? Unreal. You must be wedged into that chair. Did it require you to undergo a colostomy? Seriously. If so, I am very sorry, and I'll just let you go on with the imaginative program of believing you'll find your love on Topix. I'd say that's ridiculous, but some folks can only access love in the virtual world. You may be one of those that you can't take a hint.

Pookie away if you must, and good friggin' luck with that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#228232 Dec 31, 2013
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay,pooter. Keep all that nasty hot air in your room.
Have you won an award for the huge number of posts you've recorded since 2008? Unreal. You must be wedged into that chair. Did it require you to undergo a colostomy? Seriously. If so, I am very sorry, and I'll just let you go on with the imaginative program of believing you'll find your love on Topix. I'd say that's ridiculous, but some folks can only access love in the virtual world. You may be one of those that you can't take a hint.
Pookie away if you must, and good friggin' luck with that.
and he posts under the names Au Contrair and My Portal also...
Opensecrets org

New Brunswick, NJ

#228233 Dec 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Been here since the very first page, you fool!
you really are too stupid to take the two seconds you would have needed to check the facts on your post...what a tool.
I have to concur you are both on the first page.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#228234 Dec 31, 2013
The USA is not a Christian nation nor is it based on Christian principals.
It is still being debated.
Where is your proof that the United States is not a christian nation?
Christian principles are an entirely different subject..
The only to decide that for sure would be by popular vote.
Are we or aren't we?
separation of church and state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Radio Flyer 3016 313,384
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,686
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,497,856
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 min Just Think 21,245
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,507
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 6 min USA 69
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min chazmo 36,513
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 55 min jonjedi 6,032
More from around the web