The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
From the Website Archives

West Covina, CA

#227105 Dec 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Mdbuilder wrote: " Laugh it up slimeball. Whether you can understand it or not, people are fed fcking up with you liberal a**holes - and Obama in particular. Just because you're not bitch-slapped on sight doesn't mean normal people aren't pissed at the thought of you. "
speaking of being bitch-slapped, isn't that what i do to you everytime you attempt to cross me? let's try it now!
show me the posts that would suggest i am a liberal...even one.
once again, your big fat mouth is writing checks your puny little mind can't cash...
smack, smack, smackity smack!
Records indicate you claiming to be conservative.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#227106 Dec 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are freakin' insane.
Seriously old man, you've let all this topix stuff get to ya or something.
I was with my husband last night. Not in some fictional three hour long PM chat session that you and eagle dreamed up and I've only made one or two comments total anywhere on topix in the last month other than this thread.
Play it up for all you think it's worth, but you are sounding like a full blown psychotic.
Your reply to posts not directed to you indicates to me that these topix truths are getting to you, old man. LOL

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#227107 Dec 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be, but that's not the legal definition in New York is it?
Marriage can also be a covenant between two men and their God, or it can be an entirely secular affair with no mention of God whatsoever.
You probably should have spelled god with a small letter "g" because the god spelled with the capitol letter "G" says it is a sin for to people of the same sex to have sex.

I already know what you are going to say. "It is a sin to eat shellfish too!" BUT,(notice the big but), God didn't say it was cool to kill someone when you see them eating shellfish. God did say it was alright to kill two boys fking though. As long as you kill them both. God even said that killing them would not count against you as a sin because their blood will be upon them.

http://therefinersfire.org/original_commandme...

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#227108 Dec 28, 2013
freebird wrote:
It's past time for these benefits, at taxpayers expense , to end. The Lib Loon media has been lying for years now for Obama and friends, about everything is getting better, unemployment is going down, etc. I feel bad for the unemployed but things will not get better until the truth comes out. People are already waking up since Congress and Obama's ratings are going down, but this will really expose the Liar in Chief who is relaxing in Hawaii, and Congress living it up while millions of Americans are suffering.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...
Unemployment benefits expiring: Should special help continue beyond 26 weeks? Although unemployment has fallen substantially from its post-recession peak, a historically high number of Americans – 4.1 million as of November – have been out of work for more than 26 weeks.
This weekend, extended unemployment benefits expire for some 1.3 million Americans who are looking for jobs and have already been out of work for more than half a year.
It’s typical for these special benefits to expire after recessions. But the question this time is: Is this the appropriate moment to withdraw the special support?...
I agree it's past time for the unemployment extension's to end..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#227109 Dec 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Barret should be shot as should others that attempt this knockout game. Hate crime or not, it is attempted murder.
I agree but I find it ironic the feds are moving for a hate crime before a state crime is even charged..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#227110 Dec 28, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely PRICELESS!
Hey all you patriots, put January 21st on your calendar! This is GREAT! The ffff@@@@@gs are on the run!
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
Oh, P.S., this was posted from Fox News, wouldn't find this on a libtard site,
----------
‘Duck Dynasty’ fans plan Chick-Phil-A Day in support of Robertson
Diehard fans of the A&E show "Duck Dynasty" are planning to show their loyalty by holding a Phil Robertson appreciation day at Chick-fil-A franchises nationwide on Jan. 21.
According to the Chick-Phil-A Day Facebook page, Robertson supporters are encouraged to wear "Duck Commander or camouflage gear" to their local Chick-fil-A to "stand for free speech" and "sit for good food."
Absolutely is. LOL
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#227112 Dec 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely is. LOL
Where did you find that but it is funny.. LMAO..

ROTFL wrote:
Hey all you patriots, put January 21st on your calendar! This is GREAT! The ffff@@@@@gs are on the run!
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
----------
Diehard fans of the A&E show "Duck Dynasty" are planning to show their loyalty by holding a Phil Robertson appreciation day at Chick-fil-A franchises nationwide on Jan. 21.
According to the Chick-Phil-A Day Facebook page, Robertson supporters are encouraged to wear "Duck Commander or camouflage gear" to their local Chick-fil-A to "stand for free speech" and "sit for good food."

Eagle
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#227113 Dec 28, 2013
Far left posters who are ALWAYS on Topix.

Rose

Nutter1

Jaxxon

Rico and his multiple characters

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#227114 Dec 28, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should have spelled god with a small letter "g" because the god spelled with the capitol letter "G" says it is a sin for to people of the same sex to have sex.
I already know what you are going to say. "It is a sin to eat shellfish too!" BUT,(notice the big but), God didn't say it was cool to kill someone when you see them eating shellfish. God did say it was alright to kill two boys fking though. As long as you kill them both. God even said that killing them would not count against you as a sin because their blood will be upon them.
http://therefinersfire.org/original_commandme...
so are you out killing gays in teh name of your god? why not? is your faith that weak, or do you know that is pure bullshit...
FTP

Tallahassee, FL

#227115 Dec 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is same-sex marriage so there will be same-sex divorce.
So what?
Half the people that scream about defending "traditional" marriage have been divorced at least once.
Anyway, I'm off to lunch with my husband.
You enjoy your time here on topix eating crow. I'm sure that will be nice too.
You were BUSTED big-time!
Get over it and move on. Is there something you and ntr hiding or plotting.
If not, your strange behavior has gotten stranger.

St. Croix valley

#227116 Dec 28, 2013
From the Website Archives wrote:
<quoted text>
Records indicate you claiming to be conservative.
good for you! you can read.
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#227117 Dec 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel sorry for you. You're such a dishonest, hypocritical and hateful person.
Maybe you can work on that in the New Year.
Lying about people and their families is sinful and mean. No one has been more "anti-social" than all of you I mentioned. You lie about people daily, accuse them of vulgar and untrue actions, and then you laugh about it.
You really are to be pitied in my opinion and not worth anymore of my time. I'm still enjoying the goodness of Christmas and the beautiful day I had with my family and friends.
Did you freeload off your relatives?
2 posts removed

St. Croix valley

#227120 Dec 28, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL wrote:
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
----------
Eagle
yes, you fools are falling for their contrived free advertising plan...like sheep to the slaughter...

wouldn't Phil stand by his convictions and not work for A&E anymore?
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#227121 Dec 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel sorry for you. You're such a dishonest, hypocritical and hateful person.
Maybe you can work on that in the New Year.
Lying about people and their families is sinful and mean. No one has been more "anti-social" than all of you I mentioned. You lie about people daily, accuse them of vulgar and untrue actions, and then you laugh about it.
You really are to be pitied in my opinion and not worth anymore of my time. I'm still enjoying the goodness of Christmas and the beautiful day I had with my family and friends.
Speaking of "lies" let me remind you of the scam you tried to pull with that Missing In Action brother!

How did that turn out for you, troll?

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#227122 Dec 28, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing unusual about that except most of the time when it happens they are wrong. This time it appears they are right except that they have over looked dozens if not hundreds of prior cases of nearly identical crimes recently committed by Blacks on Whites. It isn't like they aren't aware of them, this creep used them as justification for his crimes.
(Please don't pretend that there is no evidence in the prior cases, that would be disingenuous).
I would think they would let it play out in state courts first like they did Zimmerman's case..

Regarding the other cases yes I think they should also be considered hate crimes..

Eagle
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#227123 Dec 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Blacks Arrested
Five teenagers were arrested when a 600-person brawl broke out in a Florida movie theater's parking lot on Christmas night.
Described by police as a "melee," the fight occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday outside the Hollywood River City 14 movie theater in Jacksonville when a group tried to storm the theater's doors without purchasing tickets, police said. Several had rushed an off-duty police officer working as a security guard.
The officer "administered pepper spray to disperse the group, locked the doors and called for backup, following protocol," said Lauri-Ellen Smith, a spokeswoman for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
Soon after the pepper spray was used, "upward of 600 people moving throughout a parking lot about the size of a football field began fighting, disrupting and jumping on cars," she said.
Sixty-two police officers were called to the scene to break up the brawl, "sequestering them and separating them," Smith said.
Only minor injuries and damage to property were reported. No gunshots were fired, according to Smith.
http://news.yahoo.com/600-people-involved-mov...
FYI Quirky. New Nation News . org is a website that reports anti White hate crimes by minority terrorists. it is not for the squeamish or the politically correct
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#227125 Dec 28, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but I find it ironic the feds are moving for a hate crime before a state crime is even charged..
Eagle
I find it ironic myself.
1 post removed
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#227127 Dec 28, 2013
Message for Jaxxon

Yes - Your movement can change the laws of man

Can it change the laws of GOD?

GIggle. Giggle. Giggle.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#227128 Dec 28, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL wrote:
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
----------
Eagle
I found it here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...

I can't wait.

St. Croix valley

#227129 Dec 28, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had to yet. I've not personally witnessed a man lying with another man as he would layeth with a woman so I haven't had to obey God and smite them both. It's probably best if gays stay behind closed doors when it comes to me though. I must obey God's laws to the best of my ability.
sure pal, sure...

you do know you are insane, don't you?

what are you going to do hit them with your collectors edition luke skywalker light saber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State says goodbye to Shelley Riley Moore 2 min the call out 6
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min wtf 153,906
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,110,243
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 6 min vote no gay 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 178,098
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 11 min Freebird USA 126
New Zealand's election-day gag: no public politics 15 min Beast Lee 2
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 17 min barefoot2626 98
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 51 min woodtick57 321
Opinion Line 5 hr woodtick57 100
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••