The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
187,001 - 187,020 of 243,674 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>THAT is a cold hard fact. Your sheriff is your direct connection to our constitution and the principles that it protects.<quoted text>"No sheriff has the authority to decide what is and what is not constitutional. Period."
I didn't say that a sheriff did have that authority.
So before you call me "delusional" or a "fright winger", learn to comprehend what others say or keep your mouth shut.
I am not in the mood to argue with you today.<quoted text>It doesn't matter because I know who is who.
Why are you answering to a post that was directed to Jax. You seem to do this regularly and so does he and NTR.
Are you left wingers so fearful that you have to disguise one another?
Lots of people on both sides of the aisle answer posts that were originally directed to someone else.

You do it all the time so save the hypocrisy.

It's a public forum and anything that gets posted is fair game for anyone that wants to reply.

If you can't handle that emotionally then maybe this isn't the best venue for you, because no matter how much you whine, you have zero chance of controlling what other people have to say.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. They are "THE BIG LIE" in its entirety. Everything about them is a horrible lie.
Hey Posi..Just wondering if anyone has seen the Yale study on Tea Bagger and their supporter's intelligence? lolo.

Yep It's me . It is interesting and I had a couple of minutes before It take off again. Hi and goodbye Ghost, Q, AL . and Tally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That thing doesn't have sex. It is much too preoccupied with the sexuality and sex lives of others to have one of its' own, WA. That's all it can talk about and in the MOST vulgar terms. Obviously, it is relegated to a fantasy life in a paper doll world with most of its' imagination being perverted and removed from love and intimacy Truly sad.
I was about to say pretty much the same thing, but you got there first.

Something very wrong with our "Mr. Ferris".

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obviously upstreamed"? Only in your tiny mind. That you've drunk the kool-aid does not make your liberal theories "obvious", except to the similarly brain-washed.
You need to talk to Obama. The Fed's borrowing of trillions from our grandchildren and creating a false market for our worthless bonds is what is "upstreaming" wealth. I should say "so-called wealth", because the increase in the stock market is a bubble also created by Obama and the Fed.
They force money into the stock market, then point to the fake wealth they created there and scream: "Look at the nasty rich and all the undeserved sh*t they've accumulated!". It's a fancy scheme built on thin air, borrowed money and the gullibility of fools like you.
Why do you hate children so much that you've allowed Obama to borrow trillions from them and then plug it into a stock market bubble that appears to enrich the already-wealthy? Have you always hated your children & grandchildren?
You're wearing blinders. Take them off and stop trying to lie your way out of the facts here:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/57277720-6...

Economists say income inequality hurts U.S. economy

By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER

The Associated Press
Dec 17 2013

Washington Ľ The growing gap between the richest Americans and everyone else isnít bad just for individuals.

Itís hurting the U.S. economy.

So says a majority of more than three dozen economists surveyed last week by The Associated Press. Their concerns tap into a debate that has intensified as middle-class pay has stagnated while wealthier households have thrived.

A key source of the economistsí concern: Higher pay and large stock market gains are flowing mainly to affluent Americans. Yet these households spend less of their money than do low- and middle-income consumers who make up most of the population but whose pay is barely rising.

Analysts say the economy would be better able to sustain its growth if the riches were more evenly dispersed. For one thing, a plunge in stock prices typically leads wealthier Americans to cut sharply back on their spending.

A wide gap in pay limits the ability of poorer and middle-income Americans to improve their living standards, the economists say. About 80 percent of stock market wealth is held by the richest 10 percent of Americans. That means the stock marketís outsize gains this year have mostly benefited the already affluent.(cont.)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The sooner the better, the more the merrier. Every dog has his day (and leftist phags have fleas).....
They seem to be abandoning Obama; that's for sure. He is now grasping for straws and telling everyone that the site is up and running well.
Actually it is in the back door area where it is failing and either this is purposely being done to form some sort of Marxist database or it has genuine flaws. Some of these flaws are not even being addressed,(at least I think so) because I haven't even seen an attempt to fix the ones that I know of.
Like you say though, "every dog has its day" and I only can hope and pray that they find those flaws because I sure in hell won't tell them where they are.
They could be a potential gold mine.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

OH, and yes they do have fleas and other critters.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? We've always had openly gay people at the Olympics: male ice skaters!
Just pulling your chain. Sports is sports and sexual orientation should have nothing to do with it. Though do think that they may have indirectly taken a slap at homosexuals when they eliminated Greco-Roman wrestling!
How did that get tossed when it was probably at the original games in ancient Greece? Yet Women's Beach Volleyball remains!?!?
There was obvious sexual bias involved. The folks asking for beach volleyball appeared before the mostly hetro-male committee and made their appeal. Here's how it went:
Women: "We'd think our sport will be a great addition to the Olympic tradition."
Men: "Well, we just really can't see how this is even a real sport, much less one with an Olympic tradition."
Women: "We'll all be wearing bikinis."
Men (in unison): "Well, why didn't you say so earlier? APPROVED!"
LOL

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Statesí delegation to the upcoming Winter Olympics in Russia wonít include a member of President Barack Obamaís family or a cabinet secretary, but it will include openly gay athletes Ė a clear jab at Russiaís recent anti-gay laws....
....Two weeks later, a group led by Deputy Secretary of State William Burns will attend the closing ceremony. Speed skaters Bonnie Blair and Eric Heiden, as well as hockey player Caitlin Cahow, will also attend. Cahow is openly gay.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...
There will be openly gay athletes in two delegations. First for the opening and then for the closing ceremonies.
There is also a noticeable and intentional lack of high ranking government officials for these delegations and will be the first time in over a decade that no First Lady, president or former president will be present for the opening and closing ceremonies.
National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said that the president will be supporting our athletes from here and added that these delegations represents the diversity that exists here in the United States.
"The U.S. Delegation to the Olympic Games represents the diversity that is the United States. All our delegation members are distinguished by their accomplishments in government service, civic activism, and sports. We are proud of each and every one of them and think they will serve as great ambassadors of the United States to the Olympic Games."
"but it will include openly gay athletes Ė a clear jab at Russiaís recent anti-gay laws...."

In yo face Russia!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Today is National "Choke a leftist phag unconscious" day (in honor of leftist democraps cutting Veterans benefits). Seeing as vets are the only reason this country is here in the first place, join in the fun; find and choke one today!!!:-)
I don't think you will see a whole lot of vets complaining about the cut. At least not me. I already know how to live below the poverty level. I own all of my property. What more could I want?
My country with those that do want.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Being in a committed relationship isn't playing Russion Roulette with AIDS. That would be having multiply partners regardless of sexual preference.
Is that you?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf and ignorant men like him have to believe that all the HIV plagued street walkers they've ever slept are virgins because for an extra $20 the woman role played that she was.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Bimbo, you cut and paste more than a one-armed wallpaper hanger. Nobody with functioning brain is interested in debating you; only neutralizing (or if necessary "exterminating") you........
Left leaning shape shifter is what she appears to me to be.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Being in a committed relationship isn't playing Russion Roulette with AIDS. That would be having multiply partners regardless of sexual preference.
Is that you?
Males, Gay or straight are polygamous by nature and gay males pride themselves on 'conquests'. History shows this.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...keep your mouth shut..."
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I have a real life going on here.
You are delusional, you are a fright winger and I understood what you said perfectly so if you're not in the mood to argue with me today how about you be the one to shut your mouth and just move along?
Seems like the best option to me.
Your county sheriff is your direct link to our nations constitution.
Many of them agree with me and some have told the fed to go fuc* themselves.
Those are true statements, I'm not "delusional" in any way and I am not going to argue with you over it.
My sheriff will back me up too. Will yours do the same?
I don't think so and I know why.
Get over it and be civil for once and get on the main topic.
HE FAILED! LOL

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Males, Gay or straight are polygamous by nature and gay males pride themselves on 'conquests'. History shows this.
I trust that a never married old guy like you who has a "mate" is familiar with that kind of history. Unfortunately, POS, all good things must end one day (as you already know), and then you find yourself throwing darts at the object of your affection who rejects you outright because that person actually has a committed love.

I guess that's a b*tch in your world, but hey! It's real.

Now, back to what your think I am:

Shapeshifting is the ability of a being to physically transform into another form or being, either as an inherent faculty of a mythological creature, or by means of magic.

The concept is of great antiquity, and may indeed be a human cultural universal, present in the oldest forms of totemism or shamanism, it is present in the oldest extant literature and epic poems (such as the Gilgamesh Epic or the Iliad), where the shape-shifting is usually induced by the act of a deity;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting

I suggest we will all shapeshift and transform. All in good time, POS. One by one, each human being will shapeshift. You can see this as "bad", but you should also know that it is inevitable and a consequence of mortality. Next stop? Reflection and then service.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people on both sides of the aisle answer posts that were originally directed to someone else.
You do it all the time so save the hypocrisy.
It's a public forum and anything that gets posted is fair game for anyone that wants to reply.
If you can't handle that emotionally then maybe this isn't the best venue for you, because no matter how much you whine, you have zero chance of controlling what other people have to say.
The fact that I have emotion is testament to my generally good behavior here. Perhaps you should.
Or are you just a fearful wuss.
If you support the fed, you should be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Males, Gay or straight are polygamous by nature and gay males pride themselves on 'conquests'. History shows this.
LOL...maybe your history as a gay man proves this, but my own experience tells something of a different story.

Until very recently the idea that two people of the same sex could enter into a permanent partnership was not only discouraged by society in general, but often criminalized and often subjected us to retribution, persecution and violence.

Under those circumstances you're surprised that most gay men never even let themselves entertain the idea of actually meeting the one true love of their life and settling down in a monogamous relationship?

Kind of naÔve on your part don't ya think?

Gay people want the same things as anyone else and right at the top of the list for most is to have someone to share their lives with. Not just someone to have sex with, but someone to love and just as important, someone to trust with the most intimate and vulnerable realities that exist in all out lives.

Your experience as a gay man is your own, but don't try and lay your emotional baggage on the rest of us.

Besides, you're entire premise is flawed if you don't think that straight men brag about their "sexual conquests".

They do it all the time.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Posi..Just wondering if anyone has seen the Yale study on Tea Bagger and their supporter's intelligence? lolo.
Yep It's me . It is interesting and I had a couple of minutes before It take off again. Hi and goodbye Ghost, Q, AL . and Tally.
hey hey Don't know if anyone has seen it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your county sheriff is your direct link to our nations constitution.
Many of them agree with me and some have told the fed to go fuc* themselves.
Those are true statements, I'm not "delusional" in any way and I am not going to argue with you over it.
My sheriff will back me up too. Will yours do the same?
I don't think so and I know why.
Get over it and be civil for once and get on the main topic.
HE FAILED! LOL
To answer your question, yes, my sheriff will back me up and has, so I don't know where that nonsense came from.

As far as the rest of your post, a sheriff is entitled to his opinion, but if he refuses to do his job he won't be a sheriff very long, He will be an inmate.

What I think is hilarious is how you radicals accuse the president of picking and choosing which laws he will enforce and whining about impeaching him for the offense only to turn around and encourage other elected officials to refuse to enforce laws that you don't support.

You couldn't be more of a hypocrite if you tried.

I would suggest that if you don't want to talk about this you get a grip and move on to something else because I'll talk about whatever I dam* well please and there's nothing you can do about it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I trust that a never married old guy like you who has a "mate" is familiar with that kind of history. Unfortunately, POS, all good things must end one day (as you already know), and then you find yourself throwing darts at the object of your affection who rejects you outright because that person actually has a committed love.
I guess that's a b*tch in your world, but hey! It's real.
Now, back to what your think I am:
Shapeshifting is the ability of a being to physically transform into another form or being, either as an inherent faculty of a mythological creature, or by means of magic.
The concept is of great antiquity, and may indeed be a human cultural universal, present in the oldest forms of totemism or shamanism, it is present in the oldest extant literature and epic poems (such as the Gilgamesh Epic or the Iliad), where the shape-shifting is usually induced by the act of a deity;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting
I suggest we will all shapeshift and transform. All in good time, POS. One by one, each human being will shapeshift. You can see this as "bad", but you should also know that it is inevitable and a consequence of mortality. Next stop? Reflection and then service.
Your trust is misguided. It was by design by myself. The rest of your post is blather and the good guys know it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that I have emotion is testament to my generally good behavior here. Perhaps you should.
Or are you just a fearful wuss.
If you support the fed, you should be.
I doubt that you realize this, but your post doesn't make much sense and I'll mark your so called "good behavior here" as just one more sign that you have lost contact with reality, most likely due to some emotional turmoil that I just don't care to hear about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••