The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388142 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#224350 Dec 18, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question, yes, my sheriff will back me up and has, so I don't know where that nonsense came from.
As far as the rest of your post, a sheriff is entitled to his opinion, but if he refuses to do his job he won't be a sheriff very long, He will be an inmate.
What I think is hilarious is how you radicals accuse the president of picking and choosing which laws he will enforce and whining about impeaching him for the offense only to turn around and encourage other elected officials to refuse to enforce laws that you don't support.
You couldn't be more of a hypocrite if you tried.
I would suggest that if you don't want to talk about this you get a grip and move on to something else because I'll talk about whatever I dam* well please and there's nothing you can do about it.
I am no radical by far and I gave you the facts.GO AHEAD AND be stupid. I can't do anything about it.
And btw, all that crap you were saying about love and caring? Were you looking for sympathy.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#224351 Dec 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it swinging your way? Humm?
America's Debt
MILITARY RETIREES 'SCREWED' IN BUDGET DEAL
By Jennifer Liberto @CNNMoney December 18, 2013:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/18/news/economy/...
[EXCERPT:]
..........Military retirees stand to lose a full percentage point from their cost-of-living raises when they retire after a minimum of 20 years of service. The House passed the budget plan last week, and the Senate is expected to vote Wednesday..........
But Washington leaders, and House Republicans, in particular, are worried about the cost of military retiree benefits.
In 2012, the Pentagon spent $52.4 billion on 2.3 million military retirees and survivors. The cost is expected to rise over the next few decades, according to the Department of Defense Office of the Actuary.
House budget chief Rep. Paul Ryan's website states that military retirement "provides an exceptionally generous benefit, often providing 40 years of pension payments in return for 20 years of service," in an explainer on why benefits should be trimmed.
"Current levels of military compensation are incompatible with the overall demands on the defense budget," according to a House Committee on the Budget Report.
"Ask not what your country can do for you.........."
Thank harry reid, lunkhead.
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224352 Dec 18, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you pathetic excuse for a man, I am not "trash, vermin or scum."
And I never deserved to be accused of incest. Only lowlife, ignorant imbeciles like you have posted that accusation among many other filthy insults. No one deserves that.
But YOU on the other hand, deserve to be called what you are. Starts with a P and ends with a K. I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard it either, you vile piece of crap.
This is the Christmas and New Year Season, Rose. Please be nice to this poster. He/she is new on Topix and doesnt merit this type of treatment

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#224353 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Where is this history of me as a gay man, or even a man for that matter?
I agree,.often subjected "you guys" to retribution, persecution and violence.
The rest of your post is leftist blather.
If you're not a gay man, then your "expertise" concerning the behavior of gay men is subject to scrutiny.

As far as whether or not your even a man, all we have to go on is what you've posted here so I guess that could have all been part of the tangled web of lies you've been telling for so long now.

Other than your claims that you are a man here on topix I have no problem believing that there may not be a shred of evidence anywhere proving your gender one way or the other.

If you can't figure out what gender you are why should it be up to the rest of us to figure it out?

Maybe we should just start calling you Pat and be done with it.

It's Pat on Jobs

“no one told me”

Denver

#224354 Dec 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing how important it is to you that we discuss issues concerning the majority of Americans, here ya' go:
Most Back Minimum Wage Hike & Policies to Address the Wealth Gap
httama urged making it $9 in his 2013 State of the Union address, and more recently backed the $10.10 proposal. At the state level, lawmakers in California, New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island have increased minimum wages in the past year, and New Jerseyans voted in an $8.25 minimum last month.
This poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, offered pro and con arguments on the issue, noting that some say the minimum wage should be raised “to help low-income workers get by,” while others say taking such action “will lead some businesses to cut jobs.” The result is 2-1 in favor: Sixty-six percent support raising the minimum wage, while 31 percent oppose it.
Intensity of sentiment is even more lopsided: Nearly half, 48 percent,“strongly” support raising the minimum wage, vs. 20 percent who are strongly opposed.
Toland 65 percent of independents. Support declines to 50 percent of Republicans and 46 percent of strong conservatives.(cont.).
Your fantasy poster boy Hussein and the dumporats had 2 full years to raise it, why didn't they?
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224355 Dec 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many little racist dimwits have you created? None, you say?
Rose isn't barrren, dimwit. You've been drinking again, haven't you. Not a question....Anyhow, you've been drinking - again.
And, just because YOU are drunk doesn't mean the room is spinning around for anybody else BUT you.
I can only guess that this "slip" means that you're barren. Sorry for ya', but I am very happy for the children you never had. They are so blessed to have been born to others. Please use protection should ANYBODY get close enough to hook up with you. Please!
Simmer down animal

You'll blow a gasket and vapor lock

“no one told me”

Denver

#224356 Dec 18, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you mumbling about? I think Obama should take frequent, long vacations, preferably in remote places far, far away. He can eat lobster thermidor and drink bubbly from a ho's shoe while playing canasta. Whatever keeps him distracted from his so-called "governing". I don't care if it cost $10 million a day to keep him there.
He does more damage than that every hour he's in office. The less that clueless amateur is out & about causing problems, the better off the whole country will be.
Hopefully he'll spend all 17 days surfing in shark infested waters.
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224357 Dec 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank harry reid, lunkhead.
Nutter knows EVERTHING. Thats why she is getting $276 a month pension. LOL LOL

“no one told me”

Denver

#224358 Dec 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't come back here with your vulgarity and absurdities until you at least educate yourself. You completely missed out on a formal education, but the worst part is that you are obviously a proud ignorant dimwit with NOTHING of redeeming value. There's nothing lit in your brain in the frontal lobe. It's very very sad when that happens.
Colorado too, Blabby, stop getting the non news from the liars at MSNBC, you won't look so ignorant, even tho you must revel in it:

State officials warn White House against enforcing new gun ...
www.foxnews.com/.../01/.../ore-sheriff-says-w... ;
Jan 15, 2013 - But in Oregon, Linn County Sheriff Tim Mueller wrote a letter to Biden Monday saying his department will not enforce any new gun laws it ...
Oregon sheriff:'Unconstitutional' gun control laws won't be enforced ...
www.cnn.com/2013/01/16/us/oregon-sheriff-gun-... ;
Jan 16, 2013 - Oregon sheriff:'Unconstitutional' gun control laws won't be enforced ... NEW: Kentucky sheriff now says he would enforce gun laws approved ...
Tim Mueller, Oregon Sheriff, Says He Won't Enforce New Gun Laws
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/tim-mueller... ;
Jan 15, 2013 - PORTLAND, Ore.— An Oregon sheriff has sent a letter to Vice President Joe Biden saying his department will not enforce any new gun laws it ...
Oregon sheriffs balk at enforcing new gun laws - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-sheriffs-balk-at-... ;
Jan 17, 2013 - PORTLAND, Ore. Two Oregon sheriffs have written Vice President Joe Biden to say their departments won't enforce any new gun laws he ...
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224359 Dec 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
'the smell of rotting fish and you go together, Blabby
Shhhhhh

She will spam the threads with an article from the Huffington Post that we should spend taxpayer dollars to help prevent fish from rotting

“no one told me”

Denver

#224360 Dec 18, 2013
I guess lunatic Topix libs are going to hold their breaths and stomp their little feet until the sheriffs do what THEY want?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#224361 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I am no radical by far and I gave you the facts.GO AHEAD AND be stupid. I can't do anything about it.
And btw, all that crap you were saying about love and caring? Were you looking for sympathy.
Yes pos, you are a radical and not the smartest one out of the bunch either.

I'm sorry that you think love and caring are "crap", but I guess that tells a little about what's missing in your own life doesn't it?

No, I wasn't looking for sympathy, I was just telling it like it is.

Most people, gay or straight, just want someone to love and share their life with. It's a very basic human desire and a driving instinct.

Most people that don't find it end up old, alone, bitter and angry toward anyone that has what they don't.

Sound familiar grandpa?
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224362 Dec 18, 2013
What is yellow and purple and green and orange?

Trayvons mom at a Justice for Trayvon rally

“no one told me”

Denver

#224363 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your county sheriff is your direct link to our nations constitution.
Many of them agree with me and some have told the fed to go fuc* themselves.
Those are true statements, I'm not "delusional" in any way and I am not going to argue with you over it.
My sheriff will back me up too. Will yours do the same?
I don't think so and I know why.
Get over it and be civil for once and get on the main topic.
HE FAILED! LOL
More patriotic Americans need to defy more and more of the unconstitutional crap the neo nazis of the dumpocrat party put into law. F Washington DC.

Another revolution?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#224364 Dec 18, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you realize this, but your post doesn't make much sense and I'll mark your so called "good behavior here" as just one more sign that you have lost contact with reality, most likely due to some emotional turmoil that I just don't care to hear about.
Actually you are the virtual reality that I am dealing with at the moment so I certainly haven't lost contact with it.
That reality that it represents, with whom I am in contact with is misinformed.
the Chandler Poster

Tempe, AZ

#224365 Dec 18, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rumored your coming in 97th in ice tiddly winks won;'t get you a bunk in the gay bunkhouse in Sochi. pity.
LMAO!

“no one told me”

Denver

#224366 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that I have emotion is testament to my generally good behavior here. Perhaps you should.
Or are you just a fearful wuss.
If you support the fed, you should be.
You certainly have more patience and manners when it comes to these freaks than I do.

“no one told me”

Denver

#224367 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>hey hey Don't know if anyone has seen it.
Despite the feds[dems] funding it, you can bet your baby booties no one has told Oblama. According to him he's treated like a mushroom by the hired help.

“no one told me”

Denver

#224368 Dec 18, 2013
start holding your breath, Blabby, Jaxxsoff, Rose Ho;

In Colorado and elsewhere, sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-In-Colorado-and-elsewhe... ;
2 days ago - In Colorado and elsewhere, sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws.... The resistance in Colorado began late last winter right after Democrats introduced a ...... I won't believe corporations are people until Texas executes one.
Colorado Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce New Gun Control Laws
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../colorado-sheriffs-... ;
20 hours ago - Many of Colorado's elected sheriffs are refusing to enforce new gun laws passed ... Despite the sheriffs' refusal to enforce the new laws, Eric Brown, spokesman .... McConnell: Debt Ceiling Won't Be Raised Without A Hostage.
Colorado Sheriffs Refuse to Enforce Dysfunctional New Gun Laws ...
cnsnews.com/.../colorado-sheriffs-refuse-enfo... ;
2 days ago - Sheriff John Cooke of Weld County, Colorado says that enforcement of his state's new gun laws that went into effect on July 1 won't be a priority ...
Colorado sheriff says new state gun laws won't be enforced | Fox ...
www.foxnews.com/.../colorado-sheriff-says-new... ;
Mar 17, 2013 - A Colorado sheriff said he won't enforce gun control measures expected to be signed into law by Gov. John Hickenlooper.
Billy

Saint Louis, MO

#224369 Dec 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Howdy, goat rider and fannie farmer! Howdy Blobby Blue and little Miss Piggy, and koo koo kachoo, Positronium. I think I've ticked you off. Truth is sometimes embarrassing. Never mistake kindness for weakness, and don't think for one single moment that I can't blast each and everyone of your bitter attacks out of the water. I could tie both hands behind my back and best the lot of you - simply because I have a desire to "do right" by those who cannot speak for themselves. While I'm a long long way from Tipperary , I'm headed in that direction.
I must acknowledge that my enemies are devoted to their cause, and they may one day feel triumphant. That depends on what's inside. On the other hand, I am just as dedicated to standing up for folks who aren't here on Topix or elsewhere on the www because they either don't have the time and/or resources to play on a computer or smart phone, etc., or else they are so busy trying to feed their little ones and themselves that they have no voice that the rest of you self-indulgent right wingers can hear.
Millions of poor and elderly Americans are without any voice except for their votes. Many poor Americans are in danger of having their votes negated through jerry-rigged congressional districts designed to deprive them of participation in representative democracy.
One by one, and in my opinion, agonizingly slowly, those of you who still believe we are served by Tea Party politics will come to the realization that what was once something that "seemed" constructive and conservative was nothing more than a front for corporatists in pursuit of self-interests. The sooner you conclude that, the better, because your movement is dead. Kaput. Finished. Rejected.
Jesus Christ Granny. Take your your Meds and stop embarrassing yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 228,616
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 min Denny CranesPlace 302
News GOP seizes on video to hit Hillary Clinton on t... 3 min YouDidntBuildThat 8
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 13,084
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 5 min Chicagoan by Birth 956
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Woj 216,797
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min ChristineM 20,086
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 8 min Le Jimbo 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Nuculur option 1,395,497
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min spocko 3,473
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 17 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,143
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 46 min dindu tribal leader 282
More from around the web