The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
186,601 - 186,620 of 254,072 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, i would imagine not...
yes, it is very tasty. a very sweet kind of meat, kind of like the way lamb can be very sweet, if you know what i mean...(not that it tastes like lamb, just trying to make a comparison...)
I like lamb.

So are there special squirrel varieties just for eating, or could I just shoot one in my backyard and cook it up? Oh god, I just had a vision of Fatal Attraction and that rabbit on the stove.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, I knew I was going to be in trouble with the squirrel eaters around here. LOL!
Yeah, I've had rabbit. No big deal really. My date kept making fun of me for eating Bugs Bunny, and then all those damn bones. What a hassle. The only good thing about escargot was the garlic butter sauce. Hate caviar.
I was hungry a minute ago. Now I feel like I'm on Beverly Hillbillies afixin' to sit a spell and have some vittles.
I think it's a trap. Someone wants us to show up on that thread. I'm not mentioning any names though.
Yep! you're sentenced to listen to the,

SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS

http://youtu.be/iLYB9pvww2M

[ TOPIX] HELL
[Silly Symphony - The Skeleton Dance - 1929]

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! What the hell are you lying about now?
It's someone complaining about YOU, not me, you nasty troll. I don't even post there, and if you're accusing me of someone who does post on that thread, then you're an even bigger liar. I don't even have a link to any KY thread.
ummm...i looked back at my post to this discussion, and i seem to have worded it poorly . i want to make it clear that i meant AL was the crazy stalker bitch...(i'm sure you knew that, just wanted to make sure...)

i usually only use one or two brain cells to slap that silly girl around...i must have dropped one of them that time...

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i believe that would be 'set' a spell, and victuals...wouldn't it?
Hey, I'm from California. I thought the Beverly Hillbillies said "vittles."

I wasn't sure about the "sit" and "set" thing though.
1 post removed

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

U.S.-Iran deal casts a pall at author's Squirrel Hill talk
Says deal forces Israel to consider attacking targets
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2013/1...
"My strong sense is that this deal today risks enhancing the power of evil," Mr. Halevi said. "My fear is that Israel will once again be called upon by the circumstance of events to save the world from itself."

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't help it Rose. It's like muscle memory for you to try to beat the competition to the fresh meat when it walks through the doors of that massage parlor you did tricks in for so many years. That's where your vulgar side comes from I bet.
Oh, go cry in your wet blanket, you miserable loser.

And stop accusing me of "turning tricks." What a hateful, nasty person you are. What's a matter? Not getting enough attention, so you have to resort to crude insults, you hypocrite?

Go away, scram, shoo, beat it, you dark cloud.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i did not like escargot...and i love all types of mussels and mullosks. it had a bitter after taste to me...
snapper soup is excellent!
I like oysters (fried and in soup and in cornbread dressing). At least I know that some of us are not at all confused about escargot. If you've ever baited a garden and been back later in the hot sun, you'll be done done with escargot for life. LOL. Been there, done that.

Now, will we be getting to the Christmas cookie recipes and specialty items, or will somebody start talking about bodily functions again and accusing the President of having a covert sexual orientation in addition to false American credentials? It's been at least twenty minutes since one of the fright wingers threw a tantrum that included some slanderous label and some libel.
1 post removed

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't help it Rose. It's like muscle memory for you to try to beat the competition to the fresh meat when it walks through the doors of that massage parlor you did tricks in for so many years. That's where your vulgar side comes from I bet.
If you're going to play Tally, please put on your pole dancer/ stripper costume, would ya'? Thanks

Otherwise, please provide us a seven paragraph "folksy" country story about your life as a multi-tasking entrepreneur.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Stockman is a laughing stock
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
Even happier than Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) is House Republican leadership: The whacky Rep. Steve Stockman is leaving the House, where he’s become a cartoonish gadfly, to become Cronyn’s only primary challenger. A Capitol Hill Republican wisecracked,“Stockman is the biggest nut in the squirrel’s nest.”

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hot Dang It Rose, yer on a roll !!

BEVERLY HILLBILLIES/ MONEY 4 NOTHIN'

http://youtu.be/tn5Eot-S8GA

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC
[VHI-Videos]
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
First to hit on the new guy again Rose? Can't help yourself, can you? Quick! Send him a PM! Before he discovers your hateful vulgar side.
If only Dolf would come back she would be so happy ...lololol
1 post removed
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, go cry in your wet blanket, you miserable loser.
And stop accusing me of "turning tricks." What a hateful, nasty person you are. What's a matter? Not getting enough attention, so you have to resort to crude insults, you hypocrite?
Go away, scram, shoo, beat it, you dark cloud.
You need to leave Dp alone. That is quite enough, troll.

Why don't you find another website to troll for your jollies you sicko.
1 post removed
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Most of California sucks!

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Dang It Rose, yer on a roll !!
BEVERLY HILLBILLIES/ MONEY 4 NOTHIN'
http://youtu.be/tn5Eot-S8GA
WEIRD AL YANKOVIC
[VHI-Videos]
LOL! We need to shake this place up now and then, jimmy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>LEAVE AL ALONE!!!
And stfu!
Shine a light on torture to stop it
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/12/15/4690820/...
Acts of torture tear down sympathy and understanding, destroy the wholeness of other persons and peace among nations, and corrupt the humanity of those who perform them. As people of faith standing on the side of love, we unequivocally reject and condemn torture in any form, for any reason.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> I like oysters (fried and in soup and in cornbread dressing). At least I know that some of us are not at all confused about escargot. If you've ever baited a garden and been back later in the hot sun, you'll be done done with escargot for life. LOL. Been there, done that.
Now, will we be getting to the Christmas cookie recipes and specialty items, or will somebody start talking about bodily functions again and accusing the President of having a covert sexual orientation in addition to false American credentials? It's been at least twenty minutes since one of the fright wingers threw a tantrum that included some slanderous label and some libel.
not so much with the christmas cookies... never had much of a sweet tooth.

love oysters...raw, in soup, fried...whatever..

i can't eat crustaceans, well, i can but i turn blue and die. dieing once was enough..so i enjoy all the seafood i can eat all that much more...
N XCELSIS DIO

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of California sucks!
Florida........Gods Waiting Room.

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>You need to leave Dp alone. That is quite enough, troll.
Why don't you find another website to troll for your jollies you sicko.
Go pound sand, ftp. YOU're the troll who shows up here just to make trouble, you miserable old fool.

You don't tell me what to do for one thing, and it was DP who started attacking and accusing me of "turning tricks," you lying POS.

Now buzz off, maggot. Your game isn't working, and it never did, control freak.

Who the hell are YOU to be telling anyone anything here, you nasty creep?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble, monkey boy, but I've already made it. I live off my investments, work when I feel like it and pursue my acting and singing careers as my primary activity. I never claimed to be "a better person because I have more money". You and I both know that's utter B.S. You're so far off your azz it's funny. First you accuse me of having more money than most and than you accuse me of being unemployed. You can't make up your feeble mind how you want to characterize me to make me out to be inferior to you. Keep trying though because your idiotic posts are truely amusing.
Successful people don't have to lurk on message boards trying to convince people that they're successful.

Moreover I said, "you and Monica live in a mythological world where having a dollar more in your wallet than the next person {somehow} makes you a better person." I only suggested that based upon your comment #223810 where you blindly said that I was some how less successful than most Americans. This in spite of you being well aware that I work for the largest RR in the USA.

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Most of California sucks!
No it doesn't, but YOU certainly do.

Go away, troll and seek attention from someone else. People can't even have a couple of laughs without you haters being a black cloud and raining down your ugliness and negative attitudes.

What a miserable person you are just like all of you hateful right-wing lunatics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••