The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393362 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Walter Winchell

Los Angeles, CA

#223666 Dec 16, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
I loosely define leftist cult members as anyone who doesn't watch Fox news, that should cover it.
Faux News, Where everyone is ignorant only on different subjects.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#223667 Dec 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...you're quite the dick , aren't you?
your existence proves the point i am making...the god of your fundie cult would have had you die..
I can see you are evolving into the trash you were and always were.. When the lord comes for me I will welcome him with open arms..

Journey - Open Arms

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#223668 Dec 16, 2013
CONGRESSMAN RIPS OBAMA FOR ACTING LIKE TYRANT
'If you can turn off certain categories of law, do you not also have power to turn off all categories?'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/congressman-rips-o...

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#223669 Dec 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's all about you?
I don't recall exactly when or what thread all that was on, but I know it wasn't Captain Jacks. He wasn't only confused, he was downright lying.
But HC made a very mild reference to GR's son, but HE provided all the details. And she didn't post anything know YOU would pick up on it. Come one, you can't be serious.
But anyone making a huge stink over anything posted about GR's son is a freakin' hypocrite considering the filthy and vicious things that have been posted by you people about other people's children.
So excuse me if I don't join you all at the wailing wall over poor wittle GR. After all, what's the common retort you all give? If you post about something, it's fair game. You people research others even when they haven't posted something personal.
BS.. Cover all you like most of the regulars here at time knows the truth.. It was on your pub about the 50k range..

Eagle
N Xcelsis Dio

Los Angeles, CA

#223670 Dec 16, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to Rock!!
while lib cultists gobble my..........
Your brain is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put in.
the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#223671 Dec 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb.
Good to see you admitting your intellectual relevance, Rose.

Perhaps when you mature beyond the postings of a foul mouthed pig, we can make a respectable citizen out of you.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#223672 Dec 16, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Dionne is an imbecile and a liar, reminds me of you and your gang.
"Politicians talk about family values but do almost nothing to help families. They talk about parental responsibility but do almost nothing to help parents."
$500 billion a year in assistance is nothing? Can one of you liberal cult members not see what a buffoon this douche is?
I can see what a buffoon and d*ouche YOU are, but that was actually just too easy. I'm way back in the line on that one. Get a job. You unemployed far right lunatics are really annoying. Of course, because you are so illiterate, uneducated and have such unpleasant personalities, it stands to reason that you'd be the first to be let go and amongst the last to find another job;-)

Please don't. There's no need to thank me for the constructive criticism. Just pay attention and get busy working on it NOW.

(You're still unadulterated trash.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#223673 Dec 16, 2013
the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico is not known for frontal attacks. WATCH YOUR BACK.
Yes ...

I've already been 'threatened' by a 'gang member'...
on here.

Last spring ...
The Mack

Los Angeles, CA

#223674 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Rico is not known for frontal attacks. WATCH YOUR BACK.
SHAVE YOUR BACK and boil them nipples it's time for you to go to work.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#223675 Dec 16, 2013
I also have peeps watching my internet activity for MY protection.

I'm a step ahead of 'them'...

)8~D>

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#223676 Dec 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding?! it's Eagle's womb they are renting out as the surrogate!!! he gets naming rights...
I have no womb to rent out.. You must be referring to jack or rosie/ntr or yourself.. I sure as hell wouldn't rent out my dck to either one of you..

Eagle
the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#223677 Dec 16, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you , my good man, I shall continue the good fight against the dishonesty, the lies, the slander, the treason of the left, the destruction they cheerlead, the ignorance, the stupidity, etc.
These loons think they have actual relevance.

I like to read your posts where you make their teeth rattle with anger and frustration
Dont let them intimidate you. They like to gang up on a poster who antagonzies them

I am female BTW. Theres only 4 of them Rico, Nutter. Jaxxon and Rico - the others are all multiple personas of the above 4 thugs
the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#223678 Dec 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CONGRESSMAN RIPS OBAMA FOR ACTING LIKE TYRANT
'If you can turn off certain categories of law, do you not also have power to turn off all categories?'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/congressman-rips-o...
Lets hope he doesnt meet the fate of Seal Team Six.
racer42

San Pablo, CA

#223679 Dec 16, 2013
2 BE OR NOT 2 BE wrote:
<quoted text>
How are your 'roles' cooking, Hamlet? lol
Well, I did a photo shoot last Saturday for the V.A., got roles in 2 feature films and have auditioned for another one. Trying to get me agent to submit me for a role in the new Avatar movies so I can get a free trip to New Zealand. Not much aside from that. What are doing with your life besides sticking your finger up your azz smelling it, loser.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#223681 Dec 16, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's stalking me!
No doubt its from the evolution forum..

Eagle
racer42

San Pablo, CA

#223682 Dec 16, 2013
The Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAVE YOUR BACK and boil them nipples it's time for you to go to work.
To you, moron, work is a four letter word and to be avoided at all costs.
the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#223683 Dec 16, 2013
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can see what a buffoon and d*ouche YOU are, but that was actually just too easy. I'm way back in the line on that one. Get a job. You unemployed far right lunatics are really annoying. Of course, because you are so illiterate, uneducated and have such unpleasant personalities, it stands to reason that you'd be the first to be let go and amongst the last to find another job;-)
Please don't. There's no need to thank me for the constructive criticism. Just pay attention and get busy working on it NOW.
(You're still unadulterated trash.)
Look in your mirror if you want to see TRASH. No facelift can hide your true persona .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#223684 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets hope he doesnt meet the fate of Seal Team Six.
Exactly, along with Breitbart.
And all the ones 'killed' by 'drones'...

Just last week.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#223685 Dec 16, 2013
finca09 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you stupid dikwagon! Watch it. That's why Latinos are diswayed to vote republican because of white inbreds like yourself. I am a Latino and was born here and served my country. What has your toothless hick ass done for my country? Nothing but spew hatred! Listen here chickenfuker, Latinos with soon be the majority here and if you keep making them think all republicans are racist, then your party and mine will not ever win future elections! Numbnuts! Please don't ever claim to be a conservative racist white trash and give the good God fearing conservative/republican a bad name!
Hello sock.. Its been proven that lation's will never be the majority.. Keep trying though its funny..

Eagle
the Chandler Poster

Phoenix, AZ

#223686 Dec 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ...
I've already been 'threatened' by a 'gang member'...
on here.
Last spring ...
Social outcasts like the ones we deal with have no idea what it is like to have joy in ones life.

So they like to ruin it Do you see bitter hags like Rose or Nutter enjoying anything?

Dont allow this. This kind of TRASH is not worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min swampmudd 1,579
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,419,819
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Frankendrumpf 239,764
News Why it Matters: Climate Change 8 min Timmy 1
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... 9 min Stephany McDowell 21
News Why it Matters: Climate Change 12 min Stephany McDowell 3
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 12 min Michel Montvert 363
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min Surgit Tempestas 7,929
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 44 min Lanny 92
More from around the web