The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370037 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#220311 Dec 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrissy Poo Mathews, another resident of Crackerville, USA.
YepperZ
Pill Billies
LOVE him ...

;~)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#220312 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you make a promise before god only to break it out of selfishness? God hates divorce. People who do it will be judged harshly. People who do it more than once will be condemned without a chance to explain. Did you have any children out of wedlock? Have you had sex with a man you were not married to while married to another man? Judgment day is creeping up on you and god will not take too kindly to a habitual sinner.
Okay, so this is your new angle for getting attention huh?

Makes as much sense as anything else you've tried I guess.

Lord knows the political thing hasn't been working out for ya.

The last thing I have to say about this is that you probably don't believe there's a God at all because if there is and if there's going to be a judgement, these words will be read back to you right before you go down in flames.

I'm cool with that.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#220313 Dec 8, 2013
What will happen when US quantative easing ends?
http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/42663-wha...
Lack of good paying jobs for everyone leads to a need for workarounds of various kinds. For example, swamp land might be drained to add more farmland, or irrigation ditches might be added to increase the amount produced per acre. Or the government might hire a larger army might to conquer more territory.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#220314 Dec 8, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Making more laws felonies fills prisons, but does not solve crime problems: Letter to the Editor
http://blog.cleveland.com/letters/2013/11/let...
On TV news I found out that it is a felony to have a secret compartment in your car!
Execute the murderers, that will free up prison space, I can think of a very long list of racist blacks who should have been executed but let live by crybaby, bleeding heart liberals. Start with this scumbag:

Aurora's Other Massacre Victims' 20-Year Wait for Justice - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › US&#8206;
by Christina Ng - in 96 Google+ circles
Jul 26, 2012 -... shot dead three teenagers and their manager at a Chuck E. Cheese's.... time and Sylvia was cleaning the salad bar when Nathan Dunlap,...

The dead

Marjorie and Bob Crowell's 19-year-old daughter Sylvia Crowell

He went on to kill Ben Grant, 17,

Colleen O'Connor, 17, who was cleaning the rowdy restaurant's quiet room for adults when Dunlap approached her. She begged for her life, but he showed no mercy. Dunlap also killed the restaurant's 50-year-old manager Margaret Kohlberg.

Why, just 17 years old, executed with a shot to the back of the head.

I can just imagine the hate for whitey coursing thru his racist veins as he puled the trigger 4 times, murdered in cold blood 4 people who had done him no harm.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#220316 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's jobs program consists of extending unemployment until the day he is no longer president.
If someone can't find a job in the 18 weeks the states allow then they are not looking hard enough. I bet they will find a job quick when their fee money stops rolling in. They will probably find two or three jobs and quit posting on Topix 24/7. As long as they are being handed free money there is no incentive to accept a job.
Hiring ...

Toyo Tire in North Georgia - 650

Colorado State Employment Opportunities

US Employers add 148k Jobs in Sept.

Amazon to Deliver 70,000 Holiday Jobs

Minnesota Employees add 4,300 Jobs

Georgia Factories Continue to Add Jobs

- See MORE at: http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/jobs.htm#sthash.E...

;~)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#220317 Dec 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
The teacher was stupid, like all libs, he deserved to die. Maybe he thought Mr. "snoozer" Oblama was watching out for him. Big mistake.
He was a better man than you (or your wife) and he left a family behind that deserves more respect than to have some punk on the net get his rocks off posting crap like this.

The day you die the world will be a better place.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#220319 Dec 8, 2013
Why milk prices may soar to $8 if US goes over 'dairy cliff'

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101246790

Got "cows" ...???

:)
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#220321 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your kind deserve nothing. You are not equal. You are the scum of the earth. Get back in your closet and hide. Redemption is coming and it won't be kind to homosexuals.
You were whistling a different tune several months ago, you lunatic. Do your new friends know what you really think of them?

-Don't Panic- wrote:
I've watched that thread over there. The incoherent rants from the talibagger socks and grey box trolls fills page after page with misinformed viewpoints and outright lies until there are no more socks to disguise the fact that it's only one or two right wing trolls keeping that thread alive. And just when it seems that that thread is dead a post is made by a cooler head and all the socks of the right wing shed come out of the drawers to be fed and the cycle starts all over anew it's said.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

-Don't Panic-wrote:
The only reason that anyone might have thought that the Reverend Wright was somehow an extremist is if they have never been to a church with an all black congregation.

Racist white right wing nuts pulled a few recordings of Reverend Wright's sermons up, extracted bits and pieces out of their contexts and played them to a FOX audience. The angry old white man crowd, unaccustomed to the colorful nature of the world around them, tried to use it against to rowel up a nation that is accustomed to the colorful nature of the world around them and so it didn't work.

Reverend Wright saw an opportunity to jump into the national spotlight and began grandstanding. Barack Obama asked the good Reverend to tone it down a bit but Reverend Wright wanted his fifteen minutes of fame so Barack Obama left Reverend Wright's church and denounced his foolishness. For the majority of American voters, including 20% of all registered republicans, saw this as a non issue and voted to make Barack Obama the President of the United States of America.

-Don't Panic-wrote:
Totally! Those idiots post page after page of copy and paste propaganda from debunked stories and poorly written opinions from functionally illiterate haters.

-Don't Panic-wrote:
It's a beautiful day outside. Not too hot. Not too Cold. Not too windy. no rain in the forecast. I'm gonna spray the weeds and watch them slowly die.

Kind of like that thread that drained it's brains and now in it's death throws as POS and it's "Firm" of registered socks and grey box morons post right wing talking points ... half truths and bald faced lies and reminiscing the times gone by when they had someone intelligent to argue with.

-Don't Panic-wrote:
I believe you are lost kid. The whiny a$$ Republican thread is located here: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...

-Don't Panic-wrote:
I've decided not to post there anymore. I wish other like minded souls would do the same. Watching POS trying to entertain itself all alone with it's assortment of socks as it tries desperately to keep the thread at the top of the forum board would be entertaining.

-Don't Panic-wrote:
Here is a nice place to move on from the multiple personalities of POS so we can quit feeding it's ego by watching the President has failed us thread die and go away once and for all.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#220322 Dec 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Plying little lunk.
Now mind you manners, wrinkled one.
Go pound sound, Snowflake.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#220323 Dec 8, 2013
Ricos Anynomous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little tea party,
I cry and pout.
I don't have a handle,
on the crap I spout.
When I get all steamed up,
you'll hear me shout.
Tip me over and vote me out!
lame ...
[as EVER]

)8~D>

B.O.S
American Lady

Danville, KY

#220324 Dec 8, 2013
Texas defies feds; we shut the border down ourselves, said Lt. gov.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/08/texas-...

That's the Way I Like It ...

uh huh uh huh ...

“A Pony For Everyone”

Since: Dec 12

Free Candy

#220325 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so this is your new angle for getting attention huh?
Makes as much sense as anything else you've tried I guess.
Lord knows the political thing hasn't been working out for ya.
The last thing I have to say about this is that you probably don't believe there's a God at all because if there is and if there's going to be a judgement, these words will be read back to you right before you go down in flames.
I'm cool with that.
I have walked upright through fire and molten metal. Angels protect me while Demons do battle on my behalf. I lay in green pastures and drink cool water as the world around me bleeds and burns. I fear no evil for I am blessed and my words are truth.

Obama is an agent of evil and those on the left are cannon fodder for his unholy cause. He divides the masses and creates turmoil among the rank and file. His followers must agree 100%. Any disagreement on any policy is cause for his followers to cast out the faithful amongst their ranks. There is no room for second guesses. It's all for one and one alone. Their leader! Their Messiah! Their God! Those of us on the right can agree to disagree on politics and religion aw we focus on things we can agree upon.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#220326 Dec 8, 2013
Ricos Anynomous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you don't know that it was a Republican/Conservative think tank that came up with the core of Obamacare?
* The core of “Obamacare,” the requirement that individuals purchase health insurance, traces back to Stuart Butler at the conservative Heritage Foundation in the late 1980s. This can be seen in a 1989 Heritage monograph (p. 51). Ezra Klein points to University of Pennsylvania economics professor and conservative Mark Pauly as the father of the individual mandate based on Pauly’s co-authored 1991 Health Affairs paper (p. 8, item 3) supporting the idea.
Two years after Pauly’s paper, and using the same argument Pauly made about mandatory auto insurance, conservative Republican Newt Gingrich appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press enthusiastically supporting the mandate.(Gingrich re-endorsed the mandate on the same program on May 15, 2011, then recanted the next day after a firestorm of criticism and ridicule.)
A Republican governor, Mitt Romney, signed the mandate into law in Massachusetts in April of 2006. Barack Obama, as a presidential primary candidate in 2008, firmly opposed the mandate but as president signed it into U.S. law on March 23, 2010.
In danger of being overturned, in June of 2012 conservative Republican Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, John Roberts, came to the mandate’s rescue, providing the critical fifth vote to the court’s progressive judges in National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius to cement the mandate in place as supposedly constitutional statute.
Why review this torturous history? Because if you think a requirement to purchase health insurance is the worst health-care related mandate that could be inflicted on you and your children in your lifetimes, you are in for a rude awakening. And what is so amazing (or maybe not) is that some of the same players seem to be at it again.
* http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/10/dale-stein...
So what? Who shoved it down our throats? You seem to think since sometime in the past Reagan said this or Republicans did that, you're off the hook. Why aren't you praising the virtues of O-care instead of trying to weasel out of responsibility for it? I know why. It's CYA time in the Dimocrat party.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#220327 Dec 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you make a promise before god only to break it out of selfishness? God hates divorce. People who do it will be judged harshly. People who do it more than once will be condemned without a chance to explain. Did you have any children out of wedlock? Have you had sex with a man you were not married to while married to another man? Judgment day is creeping up on you and god will not take too kindly to a habitual sinner.
You speculate without foundation. God hates violence, and I'm sure that all children deserve, at a minimum, at LEAST one loving parent. If one parent is dead and the other in prison for that death, who will the children have to love them? Sometimes, one's options are limited, and a fractured skull is reason enough to reconsider which commitment is more pertinent and has the greater inherent value.

When a relationship isn't working and one of the individuals who took a vow fails to keep it, the most honest thing to do is to leave and end it BEFORE starting up with somebody else. Then, you have nothing about which to feel guilt - regardless of anybody else's opinion or judgement. That's my philosophy. Don't like cheaters? Don't cheat and you can like yourself.

I have no illegitimate children. I'm not from a generation where that would have been "okay" in anybody's book. I'm from a point in time when those children were referred to as "b*astards". What child deserves that kind of ugly label? I knew one. He didn't deserve it. His mother was a prostitute, and he was absolutely brilliant, gentle, kind. He enlisted for Vietnam instead of taking the Harvard scholarship he was offered. He came home in a body bag a few weeks later. I'd never wish his life on a child of mine.

Don't quiz me anymore. You ask too many personal questions, baiter. I answer only because I feel like answering and because I have nothing to hide. You're still batting zero, Zero.

Your judgements mean nothing - absolutely nothing. You're nothing more than a rudderless ship looking for any port in the storm. And, furthermore, don't take a little dinghy into stormy waters if you don't want to be scared out of your gourd. Best to stay on shore.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#220328 Dec 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm neither "pissed" nor "confused."
You must be talking about yourself again.
Denial. The third hallmark of liberal troll-ism.

“no one told me”

Denver

#220329 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a better man than you (or your wife) and he left a family behind that deserves more respect than to have some punk on the net get his rocks off posting crap like this.
The day you die the world will be a better place.
drop dead dirtbag. I spoke the truth, you post your usual hate towards your betters.

“no one told me”

Denver

#220330 Dec 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go pound sound, Snowflake.
Just how do you do that, Wrinkles?
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#220332 Dec 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Who shoved it down our throats? You seem to think since sometime in the past Reagan said this or Republicans did that, you're off the hook. Why aren't you praising the virtues of O-care instead of trying to weasel out of responsibility for it? I know why. It's CYA time in the Dimocrat party.
No, it isn't. You have nothing on the other side to offer. How about we modify THIS legislation to make it BETTER? Does Rand Paul speak for you? He thinks he's the only one with an economic plan that will work. Do you like his plan? If so, why? If not, why?

There was a time when Republicans included a large number of moderate Americans, but those days have passed, and moderates have fled the party and become Independents. They are now folks without a permanent home who are opposed to the social interventionist and mean spirited policies frequently postulated by the party today. THe majority of Americans of EITHER party are MODERATE - not extreme, not conservative, not liberal. Moderate.

Keep that in mind when you post your nonsense. I know those folks. They are also compassionate, show self-restraint in employment practices, concern themselves with the less fortunate and struggling classes, and they are charitable to others, not wishing HARM on anybody who may not be as successful.

“no one told me”

Denver

#220333 Dec 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
December 8, 2013
Obama makes the case for smaller government
Rick Moran
Inadvertently, of course. He was desperately casting about trying to find someone or something to blame for the Obamacare disaster and he hit upon the notion that government was too big and that the White House was just this teeny tiny speck that was too small to manage much of anything.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/o...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Can'T he 'feel' the
LOVE
anymore
)8~D>
Thin line ...
But, but, Oblamer is working so hard[snicker] trying to fix the problems he himself created.

“no one told me”

Denver

#220334 Dec 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy that post a silly song about the tea aparty is "one sick sob", but the man that is calling your Savior a b*stard and a false God is alright.
One messed of set of values you got goin' on there AL.
Please direct us to your criticisms of the filthy, vile, foul mouthed POS Martin Bashir. Hypocrite..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 min southern at heart 7,629
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min hal 3,077
News Sanders defends call to raise taxes to fund hea... 7 min Liberte 28
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 7 min jimmytechs 4,100
News Clinton: Don't get swayed by GOP 'fear tactics ... 9 min Silent Echo 1,199
News Davis duo #FeeltheBern in Iowa 15 min Liberte 3
News The 'establishment' nonsense 32 min Liberte 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,346,077
More from around the web