The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412491 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

No kidding

Los Angeles, CA

#214190 Nov 26, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link is more like her area her link was to a hot dog stand in CO..
Eagle
Sometimes I wonder how you ever made it past your 15th b-day.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#214191 Nov 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah. Sigh.
SIUYAS, you idiot.
Pathetic.
Kind of a bitter old queen isn't he?

I don't know why you bother with that moron.

He lies about your life because he's so miserable with his own.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#214193 Nov 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Goat Rider is the biggest gossip diva in the world. I would bet money that he tucks his junk and wears panties.
I still think it's a woman pretending to be a man.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#214197 Nov 26, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
That link she provided is not her ex-husband's business. He also did not attend Gordon Bleu Culinary School..
Her ex-husband is a self made entrepreneur by following his dreams. He certainly cornered the market, is a very nice jovial kind of guy… Very down to earth.. She's just pizzed he did it without her and most certainly did not and would not allow her any kind of decision making in his venture. He knew she did not have the financial brain/intelligence, especially after cashing in on her 100 percent vested pension at 50 so she could have some spending money without having to go to him for some money… NTR has intelligence, she just does not know how to apply it effectively let alone in a productive fashion.. Seriously, what sensible adult cashes in on their retirement which will screw them at retirement age? Someone who simply does not have the financial maturity of being financially responsible…
"That link she provided is not her ex-husband's business. He also did not attend Gordon Bleu Culinary School..."

Duh.

Slow is one thing, but you're holding up the evolutionary process here goat.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#214198 Nov 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! In Quirky's case that would be a "flaccid Vlasik,"
In your case it`s sad since Pickles do not even phase you any more. Maybe with some motion Lotion huh? Dried up old Hag!
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#214200 Nov 26, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not?
Damn, my native American parents will be so disappointed.
Thanks for letting me know :P
Oola wahe da jage.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#214202 Nov 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Gays shy from Women due to their inadequate appendage and so they turn to other Men who know how to please them. And due to their Mental disorder with attraction to other Men.
That is quite possible.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#214204 Nov 26, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
That link she provided is not her ex-husband's business. He also did not attend Gordon Bleu Culinary School..
Her ex-husband is a self made entrepreneur by following his dreams. He certainly cornered the market, is a very nice jovial kind of guy… Very down to earth.. She's just pizzed he did it without her and most certainly did not and would not allow her any kind of decision making in his venture. He knew she did not have the financial brain/intelligence, especially after cashing in on her 100 percent vested pension at 50 so she could have some spending money without having to go to him for some money… NTR has intelligence, she just does not know how to apply it effectively let alone in a productive fashion.. Seriously, what sensible adult cashes in on their retirement which will screw them at retirement age? Someone who simply does not have the financial maturity of being financially responsible…
Gordon Bleu Culinary School???

LMAO!

Location hidden

#214205 Nov 26, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
YOU and NTR are the most insecure, lying posters on topix. You both thrive on being victims.
You are victims of your own circumstances...
Oh, that's right.

According to you I live in a run down single wide trailer, lied to get into the military, had a failed business and don't really own a farm.

Tell yourself what you need to hear, but most of the people that see this crap know you're an idiot.
1 post removed

Concord, CA

#214207 Nov 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it`s sad since Pickles do not even phase you any more. Maybe with some motion Lotion huh? Dried up old Hag!
Again, not even funny.

See the difference between my joke and those like yours and POS's is that it was subtle and clever. Yours is just plain crude and lacking imagination.

You try so hard and accomplish so little, little gherkin.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#214208 Nov 26, 2013
No kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I wonder how you ever made it past your 15th b-day.
You and me both..:-)

Eagle

Location hidden

#214209 Nov 26, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
She was trying to clean up her lies.
Her ex-hubby's business is a refurbished foto-mat which happens to be a successful and thriving business.. It just was not good enough of a building for her as she needed feel upscale of which she most certainly is not.. And neither are you girly man...
She said it was a "Gourmet Hot Dog Restaurant".

That's what she's always said about it.

What you've done, even though you're not smart enough to realize it, is prove that she was telling the truth.

Epic fail on your part.
1 post removed

Concord, CA

#214211 Nov 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Gays shy from Women due to their inadequate appendage and so they turn to other Men who know how to please them. And due to their Mental disorder with attraction to other Men.
This is completely false and ignorant besides.

If a man is gay, he's not expecting anything sexual or romantic from a woman, but that doesn't mean gay men shy away from women. Nothing could be further from the truth in fact.

Homosexuality is not a "mental disorder," gherkin.

Location hidden

#214212 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Gordon Bleu Culinary School???
LMAO!
ROTFLMAO!

I didn't even pay enough attention to what the loser was saying to catch that.

"Gordon Blue"...now that's a classic Goat Rider screw up if I ever saw one!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#214213 Nov 26, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one corner the market in a hot dog stand?? I would presume its only open in the warmer months.. Down here every gas station sells hot dogs.. I would think there isn't a whole lot of profit and something to do with their spare time..

Eagle

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#214214 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
OK... now how is Harry Reid employing fascism into America?
By doing everything in his power, by every underhanded method known, to keep republicans from having any say so in governing America, per the constitution. By shutting republicans out of the plans for Bengazikare. BY refusing to allow votes on legislation. BY being Oblamas toady. Etc.
Continuing resolutions ring a bell?

Payback after 2014 is going to be a bitch.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#214217 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
This is completely false and ignorant besides.
If a man is gay, he's not expecting anything sexual or romantic from a woman, but that doesn't mean gay men shy away from women. Nothing could be further from the truth in fact.
Homosexuality is not a "mental disorder," gherkin.
Forgive the indelicate nature of this observation, but apparently all the gay men Qball has had intimate knowledge of have been, shall we say, less than generously endowed.

Puts a whole new spin on why he's always in such a bad mood if you ask me.

Concord, CA

#214218 Nov 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
I didn't even pay enough attention to what the loser was saying to catch that.
"Gordon Blue"...now that's a classic Goat Rider screw up if I ever saw one!
Seriously, I just couldn't pass it up. LOL!
1 post removed

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#214220 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The knockout game was a fabricated story by the media to spook all you paranoid crayon eaters to stay home on Black Friday.
You have to stop getting your news exclusively from the likes of Rachel Madcow, you look like an ignoramus, do you like to look like an ignoramus?

Concord, CA

#214221 Nov 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive the indelicate nature of this observation, but apparently all the gay men Qball has had intimate knowledge of have been, shall we say, less than generously endowed.
Puts a whole new spin on why he's always in such a bad mood if you ask me.
Poor little gherkin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 219,579
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 min Soetoro 1,200
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Garthok 1,496,497
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 237,196
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Barros con ganas 486
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Laughing At Trump 258,909
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 22 min TRUMP 45 125
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 36 min mdbuilder 2,525
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 49 min Trump won grow up 5,797
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 hr Trump your President 2,305
More from around the web