The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#213766 Nov 26, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Le Bimbo,have you considered shock aversion therapy to help manage your psycho sexual Obama obsession?
As much time as youve spent on topix b*tching and taking piss ant pot shots at him you CANT have much of a quality existance!
Perhaps you ought to consider leading a life of your own?
Rather then being a cipher to Obamma's?Lmao!
"angle"
You win the prize. There are some really stoopid and inane posts offered on this thread but the manure you spread makes absolutely no sense. One thing is for sure, you would not make a wart on a pissants fannie. The real question is "Do you really exist"?
Peace
KMA

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#213767 Nov 26, 2013
Look at these Christians showing their love & compassion for humanity.....

CHURCH GIVES PASTOR 30 DAYS TO RENOUNCE HIS GAY CHILDREN OR BE DEFROCKED

http://iacknowledge.net/church-gives-pastor-3...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213768 Nov 26, 2013
Pope Francis says trickle-down theories have "never been confirmed by the facts" and express "a crude and na´ve trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacralized workings of the prevailing economic system."

Pope Francis rips capitalism and trickle-down economics to shreds in new policy statement

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/26/pope-fr...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213769 Nov 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"angle"
You win the prize. There are some really stoopid and inane posts offered on this thread but the manure you spread makes absolutely no sense. One thing is for sure, you would not make a wart on a pissants fannie. The real question is "Do you really exist"?
Peace
KMA
You post some pretty ignorant crap yourself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#213770 Nov 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You have much to teach me O great & wise Aryan.
You have more to learn. You can't do that in gangland America though unless you want to count the new knockout game.
You need to rise above that, my part Aryan brother and see non Aryans, like Obama, for what they really are; failures. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#213771 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sure if there was a grain of a chance to try Obama on that charge... Republicans would have taken to it.
I agree, it won't be the republicans. I think it will be the dems (or others) who will eventually do it as more evidence of is amassed.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213772 Nov 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You have more to learn. You can't do that in gangland America though unless you want to count the new knockout game.
You need to rise above that, my part Aryan brother and see non Aryans, like Obama, for what they really are; failures. LOL
Yes O great & wise one... I shall burn a cross in front of a Mexicans home today.

Aryan power!
racer42

Oakland, CA

#213773 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Great... you're here. The IQ of the thread just dropped 20 pts.!!!
Your reply did that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#213774 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
God has never been against abortion... especially extremely late term ones.
Where do you think we get passover from? You know... death of the first born ordered by God himself?
Doesn't passover precede Christianity itself, my part Aryan brother?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#213775 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You're Aryan... you should know about everyone without even trying.
LOL

Why do you encourage him?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#213777 Nov 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"rico the turd"
"rico" I have been on this thread longer than you have and I will be on it long after you are history. You do know it is only a matter of time until you get your beaner ass repatriated to Mexico don't you?
Get your shovel out, the only tool you know how to use and dig up some dirt. I am guilty of lots of things, I am;
- Pro life anti abortion/murder
- Religious
- Conservative particularly when it comes to economics
- Your being gay is of no interest, free country, marry your partner, makes no difference to me
- I think president nobama is a failure, a little boy trying to do a man's job
- I know president nobama is a liar
- Retired, work part time, they over pay me, because I want to not because I have to
- Volunteer at the food bank a couple of mornings a week sorting food stuffs
- Like to visit a couple of local watering holes on occasion to have a brew or two and BS
- Enjoy lugging my grand daughters to their various activities
- Other than sports not a big TV viewer but I try to catch O'Reilly
every day
- Love Zag basketball, bad night for the Zags they got upset by Dayton last night, WSU sports, Seahawk football, Mariner baseball, can't stand the NBA
So dig all you want, make up crap, smear away, it will affect me not a bit. I will do what I do. You don't like it, tough.
Peace
KMA
No one cares.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213778 Nov 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Why do you encourage him?
Give a Man Enough Rope and He'll Eventually Hang Himself

LMFAO!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213779 Nov 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"rico the turd"
"rico" I have been on this thread longer than you have and I will be on it long after you are history. You do know it is only a matter of time until you get your beaner ass repatriated to Mexico don't you?
Get your shovel out, the only tool you know how to use and dig up some dirt. I am guilty of lots of things, I am;
- Pro life anti abortion/murder
- Religious
- Conservative particularly when it comes to economics
- Your being gay is of no interest, free country, marry your partner, makes no difference to me
- I think president nobama is a failure, a little boy trying to do a man's job
- I know president nobama is a liar
- Retired, work part time, they over pay me, because I want to not because I have to
- Volunteer at the food bank a couple of mornings a week sorting food stuffs
- Like to visit a couple of local watering holes on occasion to have a brew or two and BS
- Enjoy lugging my grand daughters to their various activities
- Other than sports not a big TV viewer but I try to catch O'Reilly
every day
- Love Zag basketball, bad night for the Zags they got upset by Dayton last night, WSU sports, Seahawk football, Mariner baseball, can't stand the NBA
So dig all you want, make up crap, smear away, it will affect me not a bit. I will do what I do. You don't like it, tough.
Peace
KMA
On the Internet you social rejects can be whatever you want to be.

LOL!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#213780 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes O great & wise one... I shall burn a cross in front of a Mexicans home today.
Aryan power!
Don't do that under any circumstances for you will bring more shame to the true Aryan and what he stands for.
Ignore your Hispanic genes. They only taint your Aryan heritage is all and don't forget that Mexicans are as much part Aryan as well as you are part Rican and you are better than than those who aren't, first and formost, my part Aryan brother. LOL (can you hear me now?):)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#213781 Nov 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do that under any circumstances for you will bring more shame to the true Aryan and what he stands for.
Ignore your Hispanic genes. They only taint your Aryan heritage is all and don't forget that Mexicans are as much part Aryan as well as you are part Rican and you are better than than those who aren't, first and formost, my part Aryan brother. LOL (can you hear me now?):)
O great & wise Aryan... your words have been heard.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#213782 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you hate progress by the Obama administration. After all, it was Republicans who sold WMD's to Iran in the first place.
Obama was simply cleaning up another Republican mass.
Now why do you hate that?
What I "hate" is that idiots like you THINK there has been "progress". Having our child-like President and his idiot Secretary of State fooled yet again is not progress, it's a disaster.

I also "hate" the idea of a nation run by Jew-hating, Nazi-like religious fanatics getting their hands on an A-bomb.
3 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#213786 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
On the Internet you social rejects can be whatever you want to be.
LOL!!
Nuh uh ...
No, no, no.

I[we] have a 'conscience'...

I am WHO
I say
I am.

Like it or not ...
shug :)

WE don't have to LIE ...
or fantasize
To be 'somebody'...

CUZ
We ARE "successful"
-n-
NOT 'leeches' on society ...

~-~
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#213788 Nov 26, 2013
Hi *Patriots*

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#213789 Nov 26, 2013
BTW
Thanks for calling me that.
It "shows" your 'love' for me.

With a very THIN line.
=
HATE

;~)

Wouldn't have it ANY other way

:D
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#213792 Nov 26, 2013
the Chandler Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Writes the social reject who is on Topix 24 hours a day because he has no social life of any kind
Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
Hey Tempe :)
How ya doing?

It's COLD & snowy here.
Well actually the snow has melted :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 2 min Marcavage s Trick 59
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min red and right 185,966
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 3 min kuda 17
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 4 min Learn to Read 162
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,841
News Obama vetoes Republican bid to block union elec... 8 min Billy Ringo 4
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 9 min Quest 34
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 10 min fatbacks x 107
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min red and right 176,043
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 44 min uther pendragon 531
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 2 hr spud 87
More from around the web