The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388095 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#209105 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gay. You gave up on girls liking you so you turned to boys. Typical for a loser nobody. I guess that's why you like Jack so much. He gave up on himself years ago too.
He must like Aryans because Jack has Aryan characteristics and is as brutally handsome as I. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#209106 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Gay and A Brownie! WTF?
http://www.ibtimes.com/homophobes-likely-be-c...

Negative attitude towards homosexuality is likely to be more pronounced among individuals who harbor unacknowledged attraction towards the same sex, and who grew up in conservative authoritarian households which forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies have found.

The study, which analyzed four separate experiments conducted in the US and Germany, provides empirical evidence to suggest that in some individuals homophobia is the external manifestation of repressed sexual desires they feel towards their own gender

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#209107 Nov 14, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You rolled that little red roadster, didn't ya'? Whatcha' smokin', Willis?
Don't you ever have a twinge of discomfort about your myriad phony identities while running your scam? I'm sure you don't. You're just that devoid of any ethics or dignity. You have none.(((MEOWWWW, OWWWWW))) Just wail and deflect.
Today, the President took responsibility and apologized. He took steps to keep his commitment, and the rest will be up to insurers as to whether or not they'll play ball. Another important point is that a lot of Americans now know that there is far better coverage available to them through the ACA, and they still have the option to move to that coverage now or continue inferior coverage for another year.
He admitted to failure thus validating this thread.
He has failed us and is a habitual liar.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#209108 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
**Pamela Geller
One-Line Bio
Evil is made possible by the sanction you give it. Withdraw your sanction.
Biography
Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is the author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, with Robert Spencer (foreword by Ambassador John Bolton)(Simon & Schuster); Freedom or Submission: On the Dangers of Islamic Extremism and American Complacency; and Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance (WND Books). She is also a regular columnist for World Net Daily, the American Thinker, Breitbart.com and other publications.
Geller's activism on behalf of human rights has won international notice. She has led awareness campaigns in U.S., Europe, and Israel on behalf of the victims and potential victims of honor killing, for the human rights of apostates from Islam, for the freedom of speech, and more.
She has placed ads nationwide on buses, taxicabs, billboards, and in subway stations, calling attention to the plight of victims of Sharia and countering the deceptive and misleading ad campaigns of the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other Islamic supremacist groups.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/about.html
There's NOTHING 'rational' about 'your' wiki ...
)8~D>
Finito!
I have BETTER things to do than
"FULL BODY SLAM"
you
:)
You've been consulting with Steve. Your booty has been kicked six ways from sideways by everybody on the thread, and now you want to boast of your endorsement of some Islamaphobic wingnut? So? That's what you're all about.

Right foot!

Location hidden

#209109 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jealous. I pity you Tattoo!
Di plane boss! Di plane!!!
Jejeje! Lil dark rodent from Mexico! Wadapieceofshit! Go back where your genes came from pinche chicano.
Yawn.

You're a bigot. It's old news.

Get help.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#209111 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you want a reply?
Does it matter what anyone else wants Dp? It's all about you little man and your bizarre need for attention. LOL

Since: Jun 10

United States

#209112 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you pretend to stay on topic as you invite scorn and condemnation?
You have a choice. You can read and reply to my comments, or you can ignore them. I don't "invite" anything.

Can you pretend to be an adult and allow others to do as they please? No one is interfering with you being on topic, so get back to it.

Location hidden

#209113 Nov 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me, and settle down yourself, girl.
I don't attack people unless they have instigated and provoked something with me FIRST. You lie and distort the truth.
In fact, you're one of the posters who constantly instigates some chit with me, so shuddup and chill out.
Posit, is the head liar. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#209114 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't attack people unless they have instigated and provoked something with me FIRST. You lie and distort the truth.
In fact, you're one of the posters who constantly instigates some chit with me, so shuddup and chill out.
Bare it Jack, Rose will bite you.
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#209115 Nov 14, 2013
C.I.A. Collecting Data on International Money Transfers, Officials Say...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/15/us/cia-coll...

Since: Jun 10

United States

#209116 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here every body. Make sure every one notices DP so he doesn't cry. He'll attack people until he gets noticed so everyone make sure and give him attention.
LOL
LOL! I noticed. He begs for it, then accuses people of being "off topic" when he's the one who instigates.

So, what's the topic this minute, X?
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#209117 Nov 14, 2013
Second O’Keefe video exposes more Liarcare Navigators telling people to commit fraud....

http://capitolcityproject.com/second-okeefe-v...
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209118 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That is a Bald faced Lie!
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#209119 Nov 14, 2013
President Obama follows @ihaten*ggers on TWITTER...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#209120 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't running for reelection. His "community activism" is no longer a tax exempt organization. There will be no inner city buses driving around next election day picking up homeless people and idol Negroes delivering them to the election stations nation wide. The republican party voters drive themselves to the polls and they don't miss a vote no matter what. November 2014 will be a shock treatment to the American electorate. Republicans will take the Senate, keep the house and make Obama a lame duck. Why? Because he deserves it. That's why. Obama has failed the US Citizen for his entire six years of being POTUS. He deserves to be stifled for his two remaining years as a lame dick president.
OMG! You're getting worse by the post. Are you on Ambien in addition to booze and pot? You are completely delusional about getting out the vote next time. Just focus on what happened last election. You'd have to have a Republican candidate with a PLAN for the majority of voters to get out a large contingent of Republican voters. WHO is that, DP? What's the plan?

Don't come back with some more nonsense. I don't want to read anything other than your assessment of WHICH Republicans have a PLAN for America and WHAT that is. Who among them do YOU support?
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#209121 Nov 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
You're a bigot. It's old news.
Get help.
Weak and Lame, But what`s new there?

LMAO!
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#209122 Nov 14, 2013

Location hidden

#209123 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! I noticed. He begs for it, then accuses people of being "off topic" when he's the one who instigates.
So, what's the topic this minute, X?
LOL

I think the topix is Dp's insecurity and need for attention. He apparently has no problem telling lies about people and about himself just to attract any attention he can get.

I wonder who or what he'll pretend to be next?

lol
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#209124 Nov 14, 2013
AMERICANS' PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH CIA, IRS...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/14/208438/...

Location hidden

#209125 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all about your massage parlor tricks massage parlor girl. Explain how massage parlor women teach their sons about sex drugs and rock and roll. We all need that new explanation from the incestuous female pedophile.
True colors. You become more and more of a lowlife with every post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,395,259
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 5 min Deport Trump and... 48
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Coffee Party 216,764
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Francis Franklin 279
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min Synque 1,341
News The Republican Party is dead 8 min Deport Trump and... 1,763
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min The Northener 199,351
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 16 min southern at heart 1,134
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 54 min Brian_G 3,451
More from around the web