The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381844 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#208670 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night Patriots
Take care
May GOD Bless and protect you always
Pray for your enemies also, you know them by the way they don't think.
Why are they your enemies?
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#208671 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
No! No!! I said, "If you like your Dictator, you can keep your Dictator!!"
Obama
No! No!!, "I said you can keep your religion if you're not one of the 6 million Jews I will kill!"
Hitler
Howdy. I'd just like to say I read most of your posts. Good job. Keep on keeping on.
2 posts removed

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#208674 Nov 13, 2013
busy as a bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your supposed "facts" were produced by lefties. So, as with Obama and ObamaCare, telling lies, distorting the data and all sorts of other unsavory tactics are considered "necessary". Not to mention the fact that those "facts" do not support your conclusions.
The income disparity you refer to is in large part due to the government's attempts to redistribute and make everything "fair". As you destroy our economy we naturally get more poor folks. Record numbers are now on food stamps after five years of Obama's inept, amateur management. Those are fact too, deary!
Get over yourself. Posting a few selected left-wing productions means diddly-squat. All it does mean is that you're a deluded idiot.
You have deluded yourself on the radical right wing propaganda. It doesn't matter if it comes from the right or left it will contain both fact and fiction and it's up to the reader to figure out the truth. If you think that our problems all stem from Obama then you have watched far too much Fox.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#208676 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
CFAP
The amount of people who signed up for Obamacare:
The amount of navigators hired to enroll people in Obamacare:
Guess who signed up for Medicaid?
Navigators.
"Reality"
The vast majority of the navigators who signed up, signed up for Medicaid, a program paid for not by them, but, by the government/taxpayers.
Peace
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#208678 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night Patriots
Take care
May GOD Bless and protect you always
Pray for your enemies also, you know them by the way they don't think.
And we know you by the way you're unable to think at all. You're no threat whatsoever. <Yaaaawwwwn>
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#208679 Nov 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they your enemies?
Why are you so clueless?

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#208680 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
News Report November 13, 2013
106,000 plus signed up for Obamacare.(This includes people observing, nosey-people and surfers)
Another almost 400,000 signed up for Medicaid.
MEDICAID is not Insurance, just another freebie paid by hard working tax payers.
This is the intentional onset of Obamacare, to confuse, navigate to Medicaid and thus Social Healthcare.
You know people just want to have medical insurance. They don't care who or what gives it or gets it to them. Whether ACA or if the Republicans and Democrats get together. Whether its Socialized, economized, or zombieized, they want it. If it takes whatever time to get it, who cares! if you ain't got any now what does it matter. When you're poor, those that don't have haven't got much choice. But one thing is for sure, we're on the road to Socialized medicine, even if ACA falls thru. The Republicans are ready with their version and so is everyone else. Making a partison issue out of something like Health care is like making one out of Grocery shopping to feed your family. It ain't politics, its survival.

SOONER OR LATER
http://youtu.be/j-chzaOvGl8
THE GRASS ROOTS
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#208681 Nov 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know you by the way you're unable to think at all. You're no threat whatsoever. <Yaaaawwwwn>
Same old Hateful ignorant Rose ... Yep!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#208682 Nov 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old Hateful ignorant Rose ... Yep!
Nope. Look at YOUR hateful, ignorant comments, hypocrite.

Go away. Your stupidity is boring.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#208683 Nov 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they your enemies?
Do you disagree that this administration has divided our country?

It's the opinion of many that the Obama administration has been obvious in making it a priority to play class against class, race against race, gender against gender.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#208684 Nov 13, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy exposed makes you sleepy, pretend comic book boy?
People in glass houses..........
There has been no hypocrisy, Sage Won. I'm not a "boy". It would be good for you if you learned to accept that now. ;)

Location hidden

#208685 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
All Dating Service sites for sure.....for women past their prime---way past.
"Thou shalt bear false witness"
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#208686 Nov 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been no hypocrisy, Sage Won. I'm not a "boy". It would be good for you if you learned to accept that now. ;)
You ain`t a boy or a Man, gimpy Girly mouth.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#208687 Nov 13, 2013
Well, what lies did Oblamer tell today? Someone bring me up to speed.
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#208691 Nov 13, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy. I'd just like to say I read most of your posts. Good job. Keep on keeping on.
LOL!!!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#208693 Nov 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain`t a boy or a Man, gimpy Girly mouth.
Is that why you chit your pants when I offered to come to Denver for a friendly sporting match.

You crack me up little man. Hhahahaha!
1 post removed

Bozeman, MT

#208695 Nov 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text> If you think that our problems all stem from Obama then you have watched far too much Fox.
I agree that no single man - not Obama, not Bush - can be held responsible for all of our "problems."

That said, what problems we're facing HAS Obama been held responsible for? I mean held responsible by the media and the general public, not a few dozen anonymous posters on Topix.

I think our anger and frustration with Obama and the ACA is more than justified.

Had he not lied repeatedly - saying that we could keep our insurance and physicians if we wanted to - his 'signature lesislation' would not be in place today.
1 post removed

Bozeman, MT

#208697 Nov 13, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
There are still some that say he didn't lie even after the "You can keep your insurance if you like it PERIOD". statement.
Unbelievable, isn't it?

Even as late as two days ago, senator Kay Hagan (D-NC) still had the lie on her website.
Mort Sahl

Los Angeles, CA

#208698 Nov 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
"Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just DUMB enough to passively accept there situation."
George Carlin
Yes, I like George Carlin too.

George Carlin describes Rush Limbaugh
http://youtu.be/Vzrxy9A7Ja4

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#208699 Nov 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading impaired? It seems you are. I repeat: I don't blame CHILDREN for the sins of their parents, grandparents. CHILDREN is the key word that describes status. A child is not an adult, and they have no options as to what the adults who control their lives do other than reporting them to authorities. For young children, they usually aren't even aware of that option, but even if they are, the consequences can frequently be worse than the circumstances from which they'd be removed.
White Americans are blamed, and punished, for the sins of their great-great-great grandfathers just as surely as you're sitting there.
You liberals are a deceitful lot.

Obama has proclaimed that your offspring is a dependent "child" until age 26.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,375,980
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 4 min Time again 3,027
News Donald Trump Eats a Taco Bowl to Celebrate Cinc... 9 min Dee Dee Dee 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min syamsu 195,696
News Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Over Cruz in Indiana ... 11 min fed up 10
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 12 min Add 5,800
News With Cruz out, social conservative leaders reth... 12 min serfs up 8
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min HILLARY 2016 223,202
More from around the web