The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
171,241 - 171,260 of 244,417 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Pooper scooper!!!!
Right.

(shakes head)

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, no one believes an imbecile like you. As you and most Topix libs are welfare mooches, you pay nothing for either.
The air in Denver is pretty thin up there. that explains your stupidity. No air to the brain.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have just stayed in Cuba !
Finally after 2 hours of reading post I can fully agree with a post.. The rest well its not much to be desired.. rico calling DP's kids "zebras" and none of the lefties saying anything about it.. NTR talking about her bi-racial kids and how they are treated in public.. I will say I feel sorry for those kids since they are usually not welcomed in any community.. Its to bad the parents don't think about that when birthing their children and are selfish and demand the community to accept them.. Hell even she stated her own mother didn't accept her hubby for many years..

Eagle
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
HOOOOOOOOOWL!
Conservatives align themselves with Martians to finally solve the Immigration issue!
WAR OF THE WORLDS - ALIENS DESTROY LA!!
http://youtu.be/8oVUwG0qC9c
Paramount/53'/BHaskins-GPal
ARooOOOOOoooooo! Dragon wolf here!:)

(War Criminal) Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
"
Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, no one believes an imbecile like you. As you and most Topix libs are welfare mooches, you pay nothing for either.
interjecting post of yours to the WheelChairCommando

No lib here!

Did you know , according to poll that more Red States are Welfare State . Research time for you been Snowed in! Bahahahahaaaaaa
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention. YOU are somebody who should be working - according to YOU, yourself, and you have stated that you voted for Obama. Are you a "bot"? You're in the age range of my older daughters who aren't here posting. Can you follow? Good. Now, some of us are done done with the working for a living part of life having reached retirement age. It's nice to not have to get up every morning at 5:30 a.m. and return home in the evening sometime between 6:30-8:30 p.m. I promise. It's nice.
On the other hand, how do you perform all of these "jobs" you claim to do (with both hands tied behind your back) and still be here posting? You've never indicated that you're a trust fund baby. Do you ever spend time with your wife? Maybe? It starting to look suspiciously like the "wife" is a figment of your imagination, not that it's any of my business.
Now, I don't expect you to answer aside from attacking me for this post, but this is my response to your silly nonsense. I can do whatever I feel like doing whenever I feel like it. I EARNED that right, and your tax dollars didn't enable me at all. MY own earned benefits make this possible.
According to your right wing pals here, ALL of you are decades younger than I am. Why are THEY here posting? Shouldn't they be out there making a contribution? Yep. But, they're not.
Even disabled I am still out working.. Not like I used to do but am.. Hell my 75 year old mother continues to go to work when my brother picks her up.. Grant it is just sweeping up sawdust and helping with trash and bring drinks to the crew.. She gets her two retirements and SS but rather stay busy than sitting at home and messing with the yard..

Eagle

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. Give it up. They've already outed ya'.!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!
They who? Dimwitted self-destructed trolling sock puppets? Really?

Pfffttt!

:-)
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a little old to be talking nonsense all the time?
No!!
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> There's a big old double door 10 1/2' tall glass door cabinet downstairs in the family room with a pretty hand painted marble topped curved bar that sets in front of it. The lower part is cupboard doors, but the upper is all glass (original from the early 1800's with waves and a few air bubbles in the glass). One side is filled with crystal bar ware and decanters, some are old cut glass, some hand blown, some etched: wines, champagne flutes, beer, highball, liqueurs, brandy glasses, blah, blah. I collected them. They're all pretty, some signed. The other upper cabinet is filled with booze ranging from good whiskeys, and bourbons to vodkas and gin and on to Courvoisier and other liqueurs and mixers. The wines are below, and the potato vodka is in a separate cabinet.
I don't drink ANY of it. None. I don't mind if others do. In fact, I make a dynamite julep syrup and a great mint julep I've been told. It was my uncle's recipe.
Beehive? You're the gal who frequents mountain beauty salons and thinks she's Opal Gardner. Wrinkles? Got some. Why not? I'm not complaining. I'm not in competition with you, looney tunes. Check in with AL. You all should understand each other very well.
But, I do love log cabins. They're very very cool.
Well you led me to believe you had a few cabins on your property your daughters lived in.. Was that not true?? And don't ask for a post (link) as it was in a PM a couple years back when topix started PM's..

Eagle
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>No.. I never told Q to suck eggs.. He's my bud.. LOL.. Or was..
Still is!

1 post removed
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>ARooOOOOOoooooo! Dragon wolf here!:)
(War Criminal) Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
"
Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.
Maybe in LA but not on my 10 acres. They would be treated as trespassers and told at gun point to get off my property. The UN is a joke and really has no power whatsoever. Obama just runs to it everytime some difficult situation occurs, mostly in the mid east, to see what they think or ask their permission. He doesn't think like a real American. He doesn't want to take responsibilty for his own job. If America was doing what was right for us and those countries or people that support us, Obama would be going in there and saying "Okay folks, this is how it's gonna be". But he can't. He has yet to answer for any of the faux pauxs that he and his administration have committed. Like in Benghazi. Protecting them was his job. American soil, and they were Americans, and died like Americans. Trying to protect our American Ambassador on American soil. Was he denounced by the UN - NO!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Still is!
I'm so glad.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
(shakes head)
Now is my last post up to your standards. I'm sure you won't agree with a single work I said but screw you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a little old to be talking nonsense all the time?
It never stops you, Rose , NTR and Rico?
1 post removed
Butthole Surfers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pooper scooper!!!!
Ga Girl 36 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid to answer. I get all these weird judge-its!! LOL!!!
Bonnie wrote:
Oh, them things.. No worry. They are usually temporary. Some one with good taste will come along later and clean up the mess. LOL.
Well that pretty well describes Quirkys duties here on Topix. Similar to the Clown following the Horse parade picking up the poop and cleaning up the place.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you led me to believe you had a few cabins on your property your daughters lived in.. Was that not true?? And don't ask for a post (link) as it was in a PM a couple years back when topix started PM's..
Eagle
Did I post something different just now? Where was that? I must have missed it. I just commented that I like log cabins. I do like them.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Can't you still hear them begging for cover, begging for help. I can. Everytime I close my eyes I can hear them and see them, those Marines and CIA and the Ambassodor himself fighting for his life. Maybe you can't hear them but I can and I feel ashamed!!! We should have been there for them as promised and we weren't. I feel ashamed.
2 posts removed
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Butthole Surfers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ga Girl 36 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid to answer. I get all these weird judge-its!! LOL!!!
Bonnie wrote:
Oh, them things.. No worry. They are usually temporary. Some one with good taste will come along later and clean up the mess. LOL.
Well that pretty well describes Quirkys duties here on Topix. Similar to the Clown following the Horse parade picking up the poop and cleaning up the place.
I don't remember either of us saying that last part. You're stupid.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It never stops you, Rose , NTR and Rico?
Show me then. Back up what you say for once. Do you ever back up anything you post Q-bert? No, you don't, because 99% of what you post is a complete lie.

;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Liberal Democrat Feinstein embarrassed with Obamacare.
http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/11/03/lib-dem...
You can't help but lie, can you?

She expressed dismay about the WEBSITE - not the ACA. I'm sure everybody in the Administration, most especially the President, is distraught about the problems with the website. I have no doubt that any repercussions previously planned will be delayed to coincide with the delays created by the problems with the website.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••