The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404315 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

positronium

North Creek, NY

#200586 Oct 25, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxemoff married his goat.
Come to think of it, he disappeared on or about the same time. I heard a baleful sounding bleat and it was all over. LMAO! I sort of figured he was abducted for reasons I can only imagine.

“A Star You Are”

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#200587 Oct 25, 2013
Billys FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter when you are pulling that ice truck in 110 degree weather?
MOOOOOOOOOO
We don't have those here; must be a Kansas thing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#200588 Oct 25, 2013
Billys FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy did I hit a nerve!
I did that with JAxxon and he took off running...
Sweetheart, Jaxxon has a real life and a farm to take care of.

Nothing you can say has any bearing on when I come and go around here.

Count on it.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#200589 Oct 25, 2013
Republican Echo Chamber wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course those health insurance policies were affordable. They all have restrictions, cap, limits and clauses that are only beneficial to the insurance company... not the patient. You generally have to be healthy to have a low premium.
Come on fool, you have a heart condition and if you had private insurance 2 yrs ago, you'd be paying out of your azz for it due to your "pre-existing condition". Not only that but your prescription regimen alone would make you go broke and is why Ghost Rider used to smuggle prescription drugs from Mexico into the USA for elderly people. All private insurances have lifetime caps also.
So my point here is that yes... some incurance companeis mayhave canceled their polices due to non compliance becuase it's a contractual agreement that requires compliance.
As for raising prices.... if you're stupid enough to fall for the prices without shopping then that's your fault.
My bare bones insurance plan pre medicare wasn't that bad.. There was only two drugs I took at the time that could be considered to be costly.. One was plavix and BMS had patient assistance program for free.. The other lipitor I got from my docs free samples from drug companies.. Regarding the meds GR brought over the border were 4 bucks a month at any drug store in America.. Have you ever heard of shopping across state lines for insurance?? The simple fact is every state has their own regulations regarding HCI..

Eagle

“A Star You Are”

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#200590 Oct 25, 2013
Billys FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where Freespirit has to be weighed on a truck scale!
LOL LOL LOL
Truck scale? Do they have those at the rest stops you troll? Ernesto is sick of eating cold hominy in bacon grease and catsup.

Location hidden

#200591 Oct 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"jacoff"
If you had a brain you would know why criminals, no matter their color commit crimes, they commit them because;
1 - No parental guidance, one parent families
2 - No skills
3 - No desire to have a job
4 - They believe they deserve things and should not be required to earn them
5 - They are lazy
In a few words, your kind of folks.
Peace
KMA
4 -
"special ed"

I wasn't the one asking the question.

DP was so you'll have to talk to him.

I was just pointing out that if he was seriously asking why criminals commit crimes instead of intentionally posting offensive, racist remarks, he wouldn't have kept mentioning a particular skin color (or minorities) every time he posted.

You up to speed, or should I type slower?

Location hidden

#200592 Oct 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My bare bones insurance plan pre medicare wasn't that bad.. There was only two drugs I took at the time that could be considered to be costly.. One was plavix and BMS had patient assistance program for free.. The other lipitor I got from my docs free samples from drug companies.. Regarding the meds GR brought over the border were 4 bucks a month at any drug store in America.. Have you ever heard of shopping across state lines for insurance?? The simple fact is every state has their own regulations regarding HCI..
Eagle
He's right about your pre-existing condition.

BTW...if you were/are on disability as you've said many times, wouldn't you have had Medicare or something?

Not sure how that works so just asking.
Newport Sock Bario Queer

Broomfield, CO

#200593 Oct 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I've noticed you are pretty much ignored here.
Interesting that you haven't.
I`v noticed you don`t ignore her. You seem to have a Tiny Mexican Hard On for her.
1 post removed

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#200595 Oct 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have black market for smokes.. No the tax has to be payed at time of sale or else you would be cutting out the prebate.. The point is the fairtax promote savings instead of spending..
The FairTaxSM Plan
American Businesses Will Grow And Create Jobs.
The FairTax helps U.S. businesses in three vital ways.
Currently, every tax a corporation pays is rolled into the price of a product or service, whether it's income tax, value-added taxes, or simply compliance costs. Now, consumers will see a product's actual price with no hidden tax components. The FairTax would also prevent large corporations from avoiding paying taxes. View Video.
Learn more about business taxes and the cost to consumer
Compare the different tax plans
Learn more about the impact on small business.
Learn more about the impact on retailers.
Eliminating payroll taxes will significantly lower the cost of labor, therefore enabling businesses to hire more workers. The U.S. will be more appealing to businesses looking to relocate. Learn more about the elimination of the payroll tax.
U.S. exports are expensive, and foreign imports are cheap. The FairTax levels the playing field. Under the FairTax, imported goods and domestically produced goods incur the same U.S. tax. With the present system, U.S. companies and workers must pay income tax and payroll taxes, but foreign goods enter the U.S. entirely free of any tax, other than whatever modest customs duties are levied. The FairTax removes all taxes on exports, restoring the international competitiveness of American manufacturers in the global marketplace. Learn how the U.S. will become more competitive.
http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer...
But have no fear to many on both sides want to keep the IRS loopholes and EIC along with corp. welfare..
Eagle
It really doesn't matter how they tax us I guess. They will still spend more than they take in and that is what is destroying our nation more than anything else that they like to keep sheeple focused on.

Why hasn't Obama eliminated the Bush tax breaks for millionaires? That was one of his 2008 promises that he has refused to keep. He allowed the middle class payroll tax to expire but defended extending the tax breaks for millionaires.

Obama is for everyone but the working man. The wealthy, he fears so he leaves them alone. The poor, they vote for him so he gives them phones and medical and foodstamps. But the middle class? Obama hates you! He takes your money and gives it to the lazy. He knows you like law and order so he orders federal law enforcement to quit enforcing federal laws. He mandates you purchase insurance and threatens you with "tax penalties" aka fines, so he can afford to give free health insurance to lazy people who refuse to work. Then he goes on TV three times a week telling you that he is going to give amnesty to 12 million criminal aliens just to rub salt in the wounds.
Rico the Sock Bario Queer

Broomfield, CO

#200596 Oct 25, 2013
Republican Echo Chamber wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a fun toilet to shit in!!!
You like to take it in the Sh!ter and give it there too!
WeDeserveBetter

Fayetteville, NY

#200597 Oct 25, 2013
If Obama had a son, he would look like this guy:

Accused teen killer stabbed Massachusetts teacher...

http://news.yahoo.com/massachusetts-teen-plea...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#200599 Oct 25, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
CENSUS: Welfare Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Welfare?

That's not what the article says.

It said "Means-Tested Gov't Benefit Recipients" which would include some Veteran's Pensions, SSDI and children getting free or reduced school lunches.

It also said that every member of any household where even one person was receiving a means-tested government benefit was counted, so if there are ten people in the house and one of them happened to be drawing SSDI or some other benefit, everyone in the household got added to the count.

CSN played with the numbers and you added to the distortion by claiming all these people were on welfare.
3 posts removed
Newport is X Man Barrio

Broomfield, CO

#200603 Oct 25, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a good idea.
I doubt however, that they have a class on interpreting your gibberish.
Big Mouth Barrio Boy.
positronium

North Creek, NY

#200604 Oct 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused as usual.
We laugh at you.....
American Lunatic
Reality
Quirky
Ferrell
Ghost Rider
EasyEed
Don't Panic
POS
And all your troll buddies and their socks.
Hahahahhahaha!
You are quick to list those YOU laugh at but you seem to be very slow to provide the list of "we".
As far as WE are concerned, you are the only one on that list.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#200606 Oct 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some white males kill each other over the size of the rims on their pickups. Not all of them are headed for medical school. There, I've addressed it.
Trayvon Martin was an victim who stood his ground when pursued and detained and was murdered for fitting a physical profile. His trial was unjust.
Trayvon was never going to be anything. George Zimmerman made damn sure of that.
He was no victim.. He did however learn a life changing lesson..

Eagle
1 post removed
Jacks Gender Crisis

Broomfield, CO

#200608 Oct 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..so you're a man today?
That hasn't happened in a while ya little Aryan princess.
Too bad you can`t figure out what the Fk you are!

Location hidden

#200609 Oct 25, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I hallucinated that the mortar hit me and tossed me through a camouflage net. I guess your just going to have to die to believe in the afterlife and reincarnation.
"...the mortar hit me and tossed me through a camouflage net..."

You said that your injuries required medics to "restart" your body.

Did you receive your Purple Heart?

Not questioning your story. Just wondering.
1 post removed
positronium

North Creek, NY

#200611 Oct 25, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.
That is intuitive. I like.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#200613 Oct 25, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only dead once and the benefits I could see in that brief time was that it didn't hurt and I was able to move from one point on the planet to another place thousands of miles away in the time it took to think of that spot. One of the problems I could see was that although I could see and hear everyone around me, nobody was able to see or hear me. Then I was alive again and the people I spoke to since confirmed that they did and said the things that I saw and heard while my body was dead and my soul was wandering around the place waiting for the medics to restart my body.
Interesting but thats not what I saw..

Eagle

Location hidden

#200614 Oct 25, 2013
Jacks Gender Crisis wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can`t figure out what the Fk you are!
I know exactly what I am.

I'm a happy, healthy, well adjusted, legally married, gay man.

No gender issues here troll.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Brad 1,460,389
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 3 min Trump your President 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min President Donald ... 14,926
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 217,099
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 2,185
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,226
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 8 min berklee 3,204
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 27 min Faith Michigan 686
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Chicagoan by Birth 253,615
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 35 min Trump your President 42
More from around the web