The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388329 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#200256 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has never been arrested. Neither has my children. Of course they don't go running in the streets at 3am either. There is nothing happening at 3am but trouble. Drunks trying to get more booze. Drug addicts trying to get drugs. Perverts trying to get laid. Hookers trying to get cash. And the criminal opportunists trying to steal from all of them. Midnight is the witching hour and if you are not inside after that, you are putting yourself into harms way for nothing. Business that cannot be taken care of in the light of day is business that is best left to people willing to sit in jail.
"My wife has never been arrested. Neither has my children."

You didn't say they had been arrested.

You said they were stupid.

I'm sure they appreciate that.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#200257 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not you. You don't care if what you say about other races is accurate as long as it's negative and fits your racist agenda.
So what did you want me to say? That blacks are in jail because they rob liquor stores? Because they steal cars? Because they beat women? Because they sell drugs to police?

The question I have is, do they rob liquor stores, steal cars, beat women and sell drugs because they are black? Or do they do it because they are stupid?

Location hidden

#200258 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
He said the most blacks were in prison for murdering other blacks and that most Hispanics were in prison for killing other Hispanics. He was specific. It's one of the oldest and most racist montages of the angry racist white man. They love to commiserate with each other about the "darkies". Let all the "mongrels" die, they all just kill each other anyway.(sarc)
Right Dp?
It's disgusting.
Well, right about now he's winding up for one of his "I can't admit I was wrong" hissy fits and I'm just not in the mood to watch the floor show tonight.

Have a good one.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200259 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
He said the most blacks were in prison for murdering other blacks and that most Hispanics were in prison for killing other Hispanics. He was specific. It's one of the oldest and most racist montages of the angry racist white man. They love to commiserate with each other about the "darkies". Let all the "mongrels" die, they all just kill each other anyway.(sarc)
Right Dp?
It's disgusting.
Well maybe I should have said that most blacks are in jail for victimizing blacks and that most Mexicans are in jail for victimizing Mexicans. I guess it doesn't matter if they are murderers, rapists, thieves or just dope pushers. The fact that they are minorities makes their actions excusable?
1 post removed

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200261 Oct 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"My wife has never been arrested. Neither has my children."
You didn't say they had been arrested.
You said they were stupid.
I'm sure they appreciate that.
No, I said that criminals are stupid Jerkson.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#200262 Oct 24, 2013
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2013
Obama's Legacy: Failure
--Alan Caruba

No need to wait around three years and beyond to know what Barack Obama’s “legacy” will be. It will be

failure.

Few, if any, presidents have demonstrated his level of incompetence and ineptitude.

Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act, is called President Obama’s legacy legislation, the one for which he will be remembered, much as Franklin D. Roosevelt is remembered for Social Security or Harry Truman is remembered for Medicare.

Obama is likely to regret his legacy, though you can be sure that while he lives he will blame its failure on everyone but himself.

Obamacare, enacted in his first term, will be emblematic of the eight years in which every policy Obama initiated swiftly became a failure. Does anyone recall his “stimulus” with “shovel ready jobs” that did not materialize? Or “Cash for Clunkers”? How many millions were loaned to “green energy” companies that rapidly went bankrupt?

Not everything failed.

His “war on coal” has been a success if you measure success in the number
of

plants generating electricity shut down
and
workers laid off.

And, of course, there is the doubling of the national debt.

It’s a long list.

MORE:

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/10/obam...

Location hidden

#200263 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you want me to say? That blacks are in jail because they rob liquor stores? Because they steal cars? Because they beat women? Because they sell drugs to police?
The question I have is, do they rob liquor stores, steal cars, beat women and sell drugs because they are black? Or do they do it because they are stupid?
If you were asking a legitimate question, you would ask why criminals commit crimes.

Their race wouldn't have anything to do with it.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#200264 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not you. You don't care if what you say about other races is accurate as long as it's negative and fits your racist agenda.
Your immature and moronic way of thinking will get you in big trouble one day.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#200265 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh..did you have a question? It sounded like you had nothing but answers in your other post. Unfortunately all those answers were just a slew of racially motivated inaccurate conjectures.

Hey, don't worry about what "I want you to say". Worry about backing up your racist rants with accurate information.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200266 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong.
I am white! That makes me right! You are a short dark skinned Mexican. That make you a suspect.

I know for a fact that if you and I were walking down the sidewalk at 2am and a police searched us both he would probably not find anything illegal on you but he might find some weed on me. All I would have to say is that the Mexican asked me to hold it for him and I really don't know what it is and that police would release me and charge you with possession. Of course I would have to agree to testify against you at your trial. My suggestion is to ask for a diversion and pay the fine. That way I won't be forced to sell it to a jury. Who they going to believe? A short dark Mexican or a clean well behaved white man with an honorable discharge and two pensions?

Location hidden

#200267 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said that criminals are stupid Jerkson.
No Dipsh*t, you said minorities are stupid.

Don't Panic wrote...

"...Minorities are stupid."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow when you sober up.

Maybe not.

I'm calling it a night. Right now you are a total waste of time and this is just way to easy.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200268 Oct 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were asking a legitimate question, you would ask why criminals commit crimes.
Their race wouldn't have anything to do with it.
Well that is what I have been saying all along. I'm glad you finally figured that out. People are in prison because they commit crimes and the color of their skin has nothing to do with it so quit using the race card criminals. Just STFU and do your time.

Location hidden

#200269 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe I should have said that most blacks are in jail for victimizing blacks and that most Mexicans are in jail for victimizing Mexicans. I guess it doesn't matter if they are murderers, rapists, thieves or just dope pushers. The fact that they are minorities makes their actions excusable?
LOL

You better check on that too DP. You might find yourself wrong again.

I've heard that mantra about "Most blacks in prison" for killing blacks from straight up ignorant racists too many times. I just can't believe you went there.

You know why you worded it the way you did and the image you wanted to portray about black people and Hispanics. It's just lame and dishonest, and racist. IMHO

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200270 Oct 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nelson Mandela spent a lot of time in prison. I wouldn't call him stupid.
The point being, it depends on the circumstances and the individual.
Besides, you started out by saying that minorities are stupid (not criminals) and have since changed it because you simply can't admit you are wrong about anything.
We can stop now if you want.
You were wrong. It's over.
Nelson Mandela isn't a US Citizen and he wasn't in a US Prison.

Location hidden

#200271 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white! That makes me right! You are a short dark skinned Mexican. That make you a suspect.
I know for a fact that if you and I were walking down the sidewalk at 2am and a police searched us both he would probably not find anything illegal on you but he might find some weed on me. All I would have to say is that the Mexican asked me to hold it for him and I really don't know what it is and that police would release me and charge you with possession. Of course I would have to agree to testify against you at your trial. My suggestion is to ask for a diversion and pay the fine. That way I won't be forced to sell it to a jury. Who they going to believe? A short dark Mexican or a clean well behaved white man with an honorable discharge and two pensions?
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>I am white! That makes me right! You are a short dark skinned Mexican. That make you a suspect.
LOL
You might as well give up DP. Attacking me with lies is basically a white flag in the most cowardly way.

The reality is that I'm 6'0 tall and not "dark" nor "Mexican".
You're basically just blowing hot air in defeat right now.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that if you and I were walking down the sidewalk at 2am and a police searched us both he would probably not find anything illegal on you but he might find some weed on me. All I would have to say is that the Mexican asked me to hold it for him and I really don't know what it is and that police would release me and charge you with possession. Of course I would have to agree to testify against you at your trial. My suggestion is to ask for a diversion and pay the fine. That way I won't be forced to sell it to a jury. Who they going to believe? A short dark Mexican or a clean well behaved white man with an honorable discharge and two pensions?
If I were a "dark Mexican" this scenario could be a possibility in whatever bizzaro world you're dreaming up these days but that is precisely the point that Jaxx and others are making biased.
I'll bet you're a little 5'7 bald guy aren't you? lol

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#200272 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You better check on that too DP. You might find yourself wrong again.
I've heard that mantra about "Most blacks in prison" for killing blacks from straight up ignorant racists too many times. I just can't believe you went there.
You know why you worded it the way you did and the image you wanted to portray about black people and Hispanics. It's just lame and dishonest, and racist. IMHO
Every person in prison is innocent. That's what they all say. They all got framed and they all are doing time for a crime they didn't commit.

Location hidden

#200273 Oct 24, 2013
S/b that the system is biased.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#200274 Oct 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE NEWS: House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
What do you get when you combine ham-fisted political satire with wishful thinking on the part of an extremely dissatisfied faction of the electorate? Utter confusion, as in folks sharing fake news about House Republicans initiating impeachment proceedings against President Obama, when in fact no such thing has occurred.
The original source of this report, a website called The Daily Currant, bills itself as an "online satirical newspaper" whose stories are "purely fictional" (read the disclaimer).
For anyone unclear on the concept, "fictional" means "not true."
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2013/10/15/ho...
Just wanted to make sure that we're clear on the fact that this was a fake news story.
Some people on the far right got so excited at the prospect that they started passing it around as if it were true.
It's not.
WHAT part of THIS

satire ... <<---<<<
Did the other day tho ... <<<---<<<
And saw some GREAT comments ... <<<---<<<
Remember 'codewit'...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#200275 Oct 24, 2013
ooopsi
FORGOT to ADD

Did you NOT understand ???

:)

WHAT part of THIS

satire ... <<---<<<
Did the other day tho ... <<<---<<<
And saw some GREAT comments ... <<<---<<<
Remember 'codewit'...

Did you NOT understand ???

)8~D>

There ...
That's all better now ...

~-~

Rock-a-bye

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#200276 Oct 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster's sole purpose is just to stay stupid chit.
There's something wrong with Sleazy. I think he's been drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 15 min payme 1,225
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 19 min spud 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,395,960
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min THE LONE WORKER 199,447
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Boi Rollins 216,943
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 32 min Responsibility 3,538
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,144
More from around the web