The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329028 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#200152 Oct 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Defunding/delaying is different than signing some up.. If you are going to start imposing fines(taxes) the site should be secured and functional.. Really though this is all going to be a IRS nightmare and personally I don't think they will be able to handle the situation thats a coming..
Eagle
Nobody is going to get fined if there is a delay in the system. With the website being over loaded by millions of applicants I'm very confident that they'll be on record with complying with the law.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#200153 Oct 24, 2013
The beauty of the second Amendment is, that it will never be needed until they try to take it away!

--Thomas Jefferson

http://www.ourrepubliconline.com/Author/20

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

--Thomas Jefferson

Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases.

--Thomas Jefferson

http://www.ourrepubliconline.com/Author/20

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#200154 Oct 24, 2013
Obamacare 101: Enroll by March 31 to avoid penalty, White House clarifies
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...
'If you sign up for insurance by the end of March, you will not face a penalty,' the White House said late Wednesday. Originally, the Obamacare law had been interpreted as giving people until Feb. 15, 2014, to have health coverage. Calls mount, including by Democrats, to give folks more time.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#200155 Oct 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
When you saw "Dont Panics" name did you mean you started getting horny and that made you think of bed and sleeping?
Peace
KMA
You're so Sleazy. No, I wasn't thinking any such thing, you nasty troll.

Quit seeking my attention with your crude stupidity.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#200156 Oct 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more disgraceful when a poster gets on here and we have to see post after post of the gays and their day to day life style.
Just sayin.
Who said anything about "gay" before you showed up princess?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#200157 Oct 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most blacks are in prison for killing other blacks. "War on Drugs" had nothing to do with it. Most Mexicans are in prison for killing other Mexicans. Racist police had nothing to do with it. White people in prison for the most part are there for killing other white people. Nothing to do with the war on terror.
Race plays less of a role in crime rates than does socioeconomic factors. For instance, there are fewer millionaires in prison than there are poor. There are more high school dropouts in prison than there are PHD's.
Since minorities are more likely to drop out of high school and live in poverty than their white counterparts, they are more likely to do something stupid that gets them into trouble and once in trouble they are more likely to do something that gets them into more trouble and so on until minorities make up the majority of the prison population.
Totally agree.. And most if not all don't go to prison for their first offence.. Being frank it takes quite a bit before they put you in prison especially on minor drug charges..

Eagle

Fremont, CA

#200158 Oct 24, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Republican Tea Bagger logic:
If Obama is a secret Muslim because his father was born in Kenya...
Then Ted Cruz is obviously a secret Communist because his father was born in Cuba.
LOL! That kind of logic will send them over the edge for sure, Rico.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#200159 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to get fined if there is a delay in the system. With the website being over loaded by millions of applicants I'm very confident that they'll be on record with complying with the law.
<quoted text>
... people like you"
Yeah, sure...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#200160 Oct 24, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a living wage in your eyes?? How much should someone working part time earn per hour?? Thanks to aca we have more part-timers than ever..
Eagle
That's dues in part to Republicans encouraging small businesses to employ part timers in order to skirt Obamacare mandates. And for the record... Obama did not make those decisions to change full time employees to part time employees... that's the result of greedy owners being greedy azzholes.

Employers Screwing Workers To Sidestep ObamaCare Mandates
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/employers-sc...

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#200161 Oct 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriotism and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson
Alot of politicians are self-made men, who worship their creator.

Loving the free and feelin' spirit
Of huggin' a tree when you get near it......

DRAGGIN' THE LINE

http://youtu.be/skydln4BhDI

TJames & The Shondells
SHemings-Vid
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#200163 Oct 24, 2013
shintao wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the states tax to cover their expenses as need be.
No no no that 23% is getting rid of the IRS all together.. No tax breaks for anyone..

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#200164 Oct 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That kind of logic will send them over the edge for sure, Rico.
Newsflash:

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada and his father was a communist lover born in Cuba. His mother was a communist sympathizer who cowardly moved to Canada.

I can assure you that most tea baggers are too stupid to find that out on their own.

Fremont, CA

#200165 Oct 24, 2013
Coras FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have pictures of Patricks infamous "Nazi" website, too. The ones that nearly put Rose in a nut house
The X Man photo - I actually feel sorry for him
at times
Liar.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#200166 Oct 24, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're an illegal alien, and you get to scam the system. On top of that, now they want to raise the minimum wage for the vermin so they can even have it better.
Get rid of the illegals and the wages will increase.. Simple supply and demand..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#200167 Oct 24, 2013
LQQking back upon a few posts ...
I can SEE
nutter's 'prediction'
working 'overtime'
again ...

Having FUN yet

;~)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#200168 Oct 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about "gay" before you showed up princess?
She's all about baiting gay issues and then goes for the attack. You know, she 100% Westboro Baptist Church crap.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#200169 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Has it happened yet?
I didn't think so.
So keep on making shit up. It's the only thing you guys are good at.
<quoted text>
...you guys are ...
Okay, what ever you say BIGOT!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#200170 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
By 2040... the USA will be a Hispanic Nation so you better teach your grandkids to love Speedy Gonzales & to hablamos Espanol muy pronto.
No it wont unless you expect the hispanics to kill off all the blacks and asians.. The whites will always have the highest %..

Eagle

Fremont, CA

#200171 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Newsflash:
Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada and his father was a communist lover born in Cuba. His mother was a communist sympathizer who cowardly moved to Canada.
I can assure you that most tea baggers are too stupid to find that out on their own.
They probably want to keep that as hush-hush as possible. They wouldn't want to be called hypocrites you know.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#200172 Oct 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Monica was a liar from the get go and I personally called her out on it. That's why she's so bitter and envious of me.

She's jealous of you becuase you're a real woman and she's a tranny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min scirocco 1,235,996
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 3 min mjjcpa 204
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 3 min Billy Ringo 646
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 4 min kuda 35
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 5 min Old Pom 177
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min neveratfault 2,574
Too Much Creeping with Patriot Act? 10 min Texan 78
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jeff Davis 189,814
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 38 min sandy1 51
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min scirocco 183,198
More from around the web