The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409470 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#199559 Oct 23, 2013
It would not have been done without Nancy & Reid. The AGENDA is desperate for a new distraction.
Billys FB Friend

Mesa, AZ

#199560 Oct 23, 2013
Is Jack still running?

Was it Jack or X Man who wanted me to dress up as Batgirl

and put handcuffs on him?

I forgot....
1 post removed
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199562 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Monica must be Quirky! ;-)
Never been to Arizona.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#199564 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A belief is one's own and one can't lie about their own belief, otherwise it wouldn't be a belief.
And don't call me a fraud, liberal dipshit.
People PRETEND to believe things they don't in order to manipulate others and to seek attention. Your buddy DP did that very thing. William Ferrell played that same game years ago on another thread by pretending to have liberal beliefs, then he turned on a dime and became the freak he is today. Another one of your good buddies.

So yes, it is indeed possible for a person to lie about their own beliefs. You're not very bright for someone who pretends to be so profound.

You are a fraud, and I'll call you that whenever I choose.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#199565 Oct 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
These dudes remind me of X-Women
It is broken, We look for things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KeFoGo3N_4gXX
LOL

Cue Q-bert at 59 seconds. ;)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wilhoit-az/TC...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#199566 Oct 23, 2013
LOL

My mistake!

Cue Q-berto at 59 seconds!

1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#199568 Oct 23, 2013
Billys FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a "tranny" than a former prostitute who taught her son to smoke pot
I was never a prostitute, and I never taught my son to smoke pot.

See how you people lie when you're desperate and you have nothing intelligent, rational or honest to post?

No wonder you all hide like the cowards you are behind proxies and fake names and post gray box. You're nothing but trolls.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199569 Oct 23, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the topix app for the celly?
You know I can't answer that question. If I did answer it, I would leave a pellet and you know this.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#199571 Oct 23, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix TOS clearly states:
"...If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
NOW SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEM AND LEAVE.
"loserfromeasthell"
You spoke the liberal line perfectly. We, liberals, have nothing to offer so we offer; profanity, slurs and demeaning. You have do so because you have nothing else.
Peace
KMA

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199572 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! That's the part that's on point - German philosopher....I'm pretty sure POS can appreciate all things German.
Then, I have to wonder if POS got here via Canada? He certainly never worked for the man long enough to qualify for Social Security benefits, but he's definitely old enough. Welfare workers don't push food stamp aid to non-senior single men (or women either). But, you should certainly recognize that POS has enormous difficulty with "truth".
Germany is one of my nation's greatest allies. What about yours?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#199573 Oct 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If only white people had voted on Tuesday, Mitt Romney would have carried every state except for Massachusetts, Iowa, Connecticut and New Hampshire, according to the news media’s exit polls. Nationally, Romney won 59 percent of the white vote, a towering twenty-point margin over Obama.(Exit polls were canceled in nineteen states by the consortium of news media that run them.)
Don't think so....just sayin.
Obama--white folks---39
Romney--white persons--59
Texas Voter Suppression Law Takes Effect Today
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/10/21/2...
Texas’ voter ID law, a common voter suppression law that disproportionately targets students, low-income voters and people of color, will take effect Monday after a court battle that was ultimately resolved by the five Republican members of the Supreme Court. Both the Justice Department and lower federal courts agreed that the Voting Rights Act prevents this Texas law from taking effect due to its impact on minority voters. Just two hours after Chief Justice John Roberts and his fellow Republican justices nixed a key part of the Voting Rights Act, however, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott (R) announced that the voter suppression law would take effect anyway.
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199576 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! That's the part that's on point - German philosopher....I'm pretty sure POS can appreciate all things German.
Then, I have to wonder if POS got here via Canada? He certainly never worked for the man long enough to qualify for Social Security benefits, but he's definitely old enough. Welfare workers don't push food stamp aid to non-senior single men (or women either). But, you should certainly recognize that POS has enormous difficulty with "truth".
You think I can't recognize bait?
Pickanotherpond, pickannutter.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#199578 Oct 23, 2013
Nancy and Reid will need to blame a bad video for the Sebelius ObamaCARE FAIL.
Obama had nothing to do with it.(right)
1 post removed

#199580 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the man who lives in a Hobbit hole, by CHOICE: Father left his family behind to survive on just $5,000 a year in a tiny homemade underground house
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24591...
Dan Price was once a successful but stressed out family man in Kentucky but left it all behind twenty years ago to live underground in the Oregon woods.
He's the Hobbit hole man who walked away from the 9-to-5 life, dug himself a house under a horse pasture and he has never looked back.
‘When you get rid of things and you’re willing to have less, you’re given a gift of more,’ said Price as he sat in his 8-foot abode.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199581 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It keeps idiots like you wondering, doesn't it?
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like a lot of work just to make an idiot "wonder"....
I call it value added. Perhaps overrun. But an added benefit for sure, just the same.
It took you long enough to reply so I can't help thinking that you did "wonder" ..... sooooo I guess they do. LMAO!
1 post removed
X Brands

Los Angeles, CA

#199583 Oct 23, 2013
Billys FB Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
dont lecture ME Mexican
The truth hurts doesn't it, now go change your saddle.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199584 Oct 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "socks" would those be, Positronium?
could be yours hehe
1 post removed

#199586 Oct 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
CFAP
In Communism, people wait in bread lines.
In Capitalism, bread lines wait for you.
Mexico Bans GMO Corn, Effective Immediately
http://www.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/commun...
Monsanto may be the best example of “crony capitalism” yet. At the top of the FDA food chain sits Michael R. Taylor, J.D. who was appointed Deputy Commissioner for Foods. This was announced on the FDA’s website the day after the earthquake in Haiti. Michael Taylor is a former top executive, lawyer and lobbyist with biotech giant Monsanto Co. He has rotated in and out of law firms, Monsanto, the USDA and FDA. Working for both Monsanto and the FDA. It’s no wonder how Monsanto was propelled through the FDA system with only 90 days of testing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199587 Oct 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
He definitely appears rattled. I think Posit relates to Dp's desire for attention. He understands it. Posit does the same thing with his "hacking" claims. He gets a thrill out of thinking he's intimidating someone. That's just my opinion of course. That and that Obama has NOT failed us.
lol
I state fact whether those facts intimidate or not.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#199588 Oct 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL.
You're very Welcome R.
:)

Thank You for staying STRONG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,481,229
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Regolith Based Li... 218,780
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 62,938
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min President Donald ... 3,647
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min Putin is the winner 4,605
News On Inauguration Eve, Trumpsters party in the 's... 3 min Holy Guacamole 4
News Prominent climate-denying politician gets schoo... 5 min Into The Night 76
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,466
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 12 min Fact check repubs 18,027
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 23 min Battle Tested 1,179
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 59 min Badjudgment 1,981
More from around the web