The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388176 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#199305 Oct 23, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to you want to count hispanics as white when it suits your purpose.. Well hell obama got 93% of the black vote.. And no adding there so you still lied about the %'s..
Eagle
45 million qualified voters didn't vote in 2008 because they didn't like the candidates. In 2012, 50 million qualified voters didn't vote for the same reason. That is nothing new though. Only an average of 63% of American citizens participate in elections. Iraq has a better voter turn out than the USA.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#199306 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU can help!!! All you have to have is a recording device!:-0
When one of the attackers yells "Take that, cracker!" you'll have it on tape, and the Justice Department will have all the evidence necessary to file charges for a hate crime. Now, if they happen to yell, "Take that, mudderfocker!", you're out of luck.
You'd be better off blocking yourself from WND, you pale thin crisp. We keep hoping your computer gets run over by an imaginary grandchild driving an imaginary red roadster. So far, it's obvious you're stuck in a wheelchair or relegated to a walker. Have a good day, loser.
Really? You poor thing. It is a new day and you start it this way-says alot about you! You are showing your jealousy. Showing it loud and clear. Do you wish you could give your child a red roadster? She could and did. You are hung up on this fact. Now that it is fall, the chill is definitely in the air. You seem to be the mean girl this time of year. Are you the the loser? The one regulated to a wheelchair, walker out of the question. You need to deal with your deadly sin of jealousy and hate. You are bitter. Seek help for your problems. Stop projecting them towards others who you disagree with. That is a problem with desperate people like you. Sad, sad, sad! Do you need true exposure?
:(

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199307 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Now, if there is anyone on the other side of the aisle that cares to discuss something other than some silly topix game answer this...
In a country as racially diverse as America, how can a man run for elected office and end up with 88% of the people that voted for him being from one single racial group if race was not a motivating factor in how they voted?
Any takers?
50 million people in America didn't vote.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#199308 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are still older than I. Focus your detective work on Obama in his college years.
Why should he focus on his college years? If you don't want us to bring up George W. Bush because that involves history you cannot allow the exception for President Obama. Your duplicity is showing again.

In an earlier exchange you admitted that you did not serve in our military. Now you claim you did. You have a problem with the truth. That is truly dishonorable.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#199309 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>62B20 here
1966 - Engineer Equipment Maintenance

;-)

Old f*rt. Hee, hee. Thank you for your service!

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199310 Oct 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't call yourself an idiot (although you might be). You've stated that YOU voted for Obama and have since had a change of heart about that vote. Well, I haven't had a change of heart - would cast my vote again the same way given the same option.
I voted for Obama in 2008 because I was tired of eight years of Cheney/Bush and McCain/Palin represented more of the same. The same thing in 2012. As soon as Romney received his parties nomination, the team of handlers changed and guess who those people were? You got it! It was Bush/Cheney's people. Obama got my vote because there was no better option.

Voting for the least of two evils is all we have here in the USA.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199311 Oct 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he focus on his college years? If you don't want us to bring up George W. Bush because that involves history you cannot allow the exception for President Obama. Your duplicity is showing again.
In an earlier exchange you admitted that you did not serve in our military. Now you claim you did. You have a problem with the truth. That is truly dishonorable.
Why not? He spies on everybody else here and elsewhere too.

#199312 Oct 23, 2013
By the way, I have a good friend who is with the HHC of the 554th. Be careful, be very careful.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199313 Oct 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring that "earlier exchange" forward, coward?
Prove your accusation, spittlepoop.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#199314 Oct 23, 2013
Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You poor thing. It is a new day and you start it this way-says alot about you! You are showing your jealousy. Showing it loud and clear. Do you wish you could give your child a red roadster? She could and did. You are hung up on this fact. Now that it is fall, the chill is definitely in the air. You seem to be the mean girl this time of year. Are you the the loser? The one regulated to a wheelchair, walker out of the question. You need to deal with your deadly sin of jealousy and hate. You are bitter. Seek help for your problems. Stop projecting them towards others who you disagree with. That is a problem with desperate people like you. Sad, sad, sad! Do you need true exposure?
:(
One of my children drives a nice little red "car". LOL I didn't have to supply it. The eldest has a nice Volvo that is a pain in the azz to subsidize when it needs service but very safe to tote around a child. I prefer the old vehicles without all the electronic gizmos. Another drives a classic BMW, and the youngest - a little SUV that it's about time to replace. I didn't buy any of them any of those.

I'm such a mean girl!

You're here rotating through identities on a dime though. Keep it up! We're seeing how you roll as you change your socks.

#199315 Oct 23, 2013
Total number of Americans eligible to vote 206,072,000
Total number of Americans registered to vote 146,311,000
Total number of Americans who voted in the Presidential election 131,144,000

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199316 Oct 23, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL if this is a hovel, then I likes me a hovel!
Do go on, your theatrics are very entertaining. I'd guess PTSD, but then, you're one of those fake vets.
I could have typed something very hurtful but refrained because I am a nice guy. You are welcome.

#199317 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? He spies on everybody else here and elsewhere too.
Obviously you didn't understand the matter.

Be 'he' you are referring to the intelligence gathering departments of the United States, right? As those divisions are bipartisan, it is hardly subject to political nonsense that is your fantasy.

Oh well, you show a need to be a victim. Carry on.

#199318 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bring that "earlier exchange" forward, coward?
Prove your accusation, spittlepoop.
I will do that as soon as you begin answering the questions I have asked of you.

Coward?

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#199319 Oct 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Obama in 2008 because I was tired of eight years of Cheney/Bush and McCain/Palin represented more of the same. The same thing in 2012. As soon as Romney received his parties nomination, the team of handlers changed and guess who those people were? You got it! It was Bush/Cheney's people. Obama got my vote because there was no better option.
Voting for the least of two evils is all we have here in the USA.
I believe that perspective has already been expressed. So, maybe you should acknowledge that you already have the best option of the options before us and show a little support that we preferred Obama's Plan to the alternative - which doesn't appear to have changed in ANY positive manner.

It gets old reading the "hate" without anybody providing some fabulous alternative we can all get behind. What? Gutting the social welfare safety net, giving rich people more money, further enabling corporatists to rip off the middle class and push the working poor even further into poverty? Sorry. Can't go there. You suit yourself.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199320 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Free.
It really is quite a show isn't it?
I like the part where he drags out three or four of his socks and tries to pretend he has a bunch of support.
Credit where it's due though, POS is putting on a pretty good one man show of his own right now.
What's really funny is watching you idiots accuse everyone of being me.

I had things to do last night so I wasn't here to laugh at you then. It's still up there today so I don't have to miss out on the fun.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199321 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought of space invaders when I saw it too.
As far as POS, no sympathy here, the worthless coward just got caught lying about serving in the military.
A man can't sink any lower than that.
A man who keeps chickens locked up in small cages behind his mobile home is pretty low. Someone who raises fighting cocks is really low too. But the lowest man of all is the man who like taking it up the stink hole. You can't get any lower than that and still be considered human.

#199322 Oct 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
45 million qualified voters didn't vote in 2008 because they didn't like the candidates. In 2012, 50 million qualified voters didn't vote for the same reason. That is nothing new though. Only an average of 63% of American citizens participate in elections. Iraq has a better voter turn out than the USA.
Total number of Americans eligible to vote 206,072,000
Total number of Americans registered to vote 146,311,000
Total number of Americans who voted in the 2008 Presidential election 131,144,000

The data from the 2012 election has not been released by the census bureau yet. Anything you have is speculative, as the census bureau has not released the official document yet.

The reason for not voting is hardly as simple as you suggest.

6.6 million Americans, excluding the military, are living abroad. Some choose to vote but many don't. We have roughly 2.5 million active military personnel.

Those confined to jails, nursing homes, hospitals and shelters typically do not have access to polling places. As of July 2012, we had 6 million people in jail within the United States.

Many people simply are unable to vote - either work or family commitment prevent such from happening.

While I am certain that some stayed away from the polls because they didn't embrace either major candidate, your generalization is hardly astute.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#199323 Oct 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the bully is now the one left crying about the punishment. Wasn't it you who needs the sheriff to protect him from what he fears? LOL!
You were warned, you fucked up. Now, tell us again how you will physically assault me, little man. As I said, it was wise of you to tuck tail.
I already told you Chauncey. I will give you a great big hug! Do you want a kiss too? Bend over MF'er.

#199324 Oct 23, 2013
----------

Is that greater or less than 45,000,000?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,395,628
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 216,846
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 13,106
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 21 min serfs up 330
News Welcome to the Ultimate Hold-Your-Nose Election 24 min Mikey 19
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min DanFromSmithville 199,384
News The Republican Party is dead 27 min WasteWater 1,795
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Hillbilly 291
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr WasteWater 3,484
More from around the web