The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 333193 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#197724 Oct 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I propose an abolishment of Presidential term limits so "We the People" can give Obama a 3rd term.
"loserfromeasthell"
You would not want the phoney hilarious clinton to run?
Peace
KMA

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197725 Oct 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Blowing up patch covered Barbies must wear YOU out. At least you're not spreading your genes around.
That would be your boy Q-cumber the Barbie doll molester!!!!!

AND YOU KNOW IT.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#197726 Oct 19, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 and 2016 is a coming.. Personally I think the pubs should have stuck to their guns regarding the medical device taxes.. Check this out if you are needing a heart valve are you going to go shopping around before surgery in the er from your bed?? Then are you going to pick the cheapest or the best?? I can tell ya when my pacer as implanted I wanted the best and as far as I am concerned I got the best..
"The effect of the excise tax on consumers’ costs for health care and health insurance will be minimal and will be swamped by other factors. Spending on taxable medical devices represents less than 1 percent of total personal health expenditures, so a small increase in their price would have an almost imperceptible effect on health insurance premiums.
Device manufacturers generally do not hold enough market power to pass on the entire excise tax to consumers through higher prices. For some common medical devices (for example, heart valves and hip and knee replacement parts), buyers have several available alternatives and can negotiate for a favorable price. For other products, manufacturers may not be able to pass on the full tax to consumers because treatment of the health condition is elective or physicians can select other treatment options.[25]
Taking all of its provisions into account, health reform will modestly reduce the cost of health insurance. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the ACA will reduce premiums for employers with more than 50 workers — which account for 70 percent of the total insurance market — by up to 3 percent by 2016. For small employers, the estimated change in premiums ranges from an increase of 1 percent to a reduction of 2 percent.[26]"
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
Eagle
No wonder you're so mean... you have no heart.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#197727 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It obviously upsets you that we debunk all your lies.
Keep'em coming!
"loserfromeasthell"
You just offered another lie. Keep-em coming!
Peace
KMA

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#197728 Oct 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , had only about an inch. It`s already melted. I was spreading some coffee grounds there to try and stop a cat here from going there. There is some old rose bush roots there and the dirt is soft. So the Cats like to use it for their business.
LOL
The Morel I saved is about the size of a finger. And yes that was me with the SF ISP. It comes up when I use other computers on my Network.
The other computers you use [on your network] use the same ISP so stop lying you dip wad.

You're using an anonymous proxy right now.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197729 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Come on, judge it troll. You're falling behind. LOL!
RIco is getting slower and slower fixing the judgeits.

Good help is so hard to find nowadays!
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197730 Oct 19, 2013
R Repellent

O Old

S Scumbag

E Entity

(ROSE)

In business for 68 years!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197731 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
P-O-S are the first three initials of the posters name. I've been using that as his nickname for months, and I will continue to do so.
You jumped on my post just to start some chit with me obviously. I wasn't posting to you, never post to you, never mention you and never read your posts.
Now, you want to continue to disrupt the conversation here then suit yourself, but be known for a chit-stirrer like the other hypocrites here. Just sayin'.
I don't post to any of you idiots until YOU start the chit, and that is a FACT.
Now back to your regularly scheduled bullchit.
" I wasn't posting to you, never post to you, never mention you and never read your posts"
Someone read my post to you did they, sweet cakes? Hilarious.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197732 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was just over there recently to consult with a local attorney;-) Nice little drive. You don't "sound" like the folks I met. Know Dr. Hardaway? How old is he now. Do you know? What's his wife's first name? Know any of his children? I do;-)
I would copy and paste but it is hard to get right on an I- phone. Here was your question to someone else. You said you know his children, his wife's first name. Interesting how you twist after I answered correctly that info. How is he a dead Dr.from plowing if he was a hobby farmer studying to be a dentist? How did he have a wife and children from you story line? STFU you lying idiot. BUSTED
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197733 Oct 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do we have to go over this, baldy? LOL
Prove it.
Da plane boss da plane!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#197734 Oct 19, 2013
While Patriotic Americans will be going around the table telling everyone just how thankful they are this Thanksgiving...

Republicans will be going around the table telling each other how hateful they are or what it is they hate the most.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#197735 Oct 19, 2013
US quietly releasing $1.6B in Pakistan assistance

WASHINGTON (AP)— The U.S. has quietly decided to release more than $1.6 billion in military and economic aid to Pakistan that was suspended when relations between the two countries disintegrated over the covert raid that killed Osama bin Laden and deadly U.S. airstrikes against Pakistani soldiers.

Officials and congressional aides said ties have improved enough to allow the money to flow again.

American and NATO supply routes to Afghanistan are open. Controversial U.S. drone strikes are down. The U.S. and Pakistan recently announced the restart of their "strategic dialogue" after a long pause. Pakistan's new prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, is traveling to Washington for talks this coming week with President Barack Obama.

But in a summer dominated by foreign policy debates over the coup in Egypt and chemical weapons attacks in Syria, the U.S. hasn't promoted its revamped aid relationship with Pakistan. Neither has Pakistan.

The silence reflects the lingering mutual suspicions between the two.

The Pakistanis do not like being seen as dependent on their heavy-handed partners. The Americans are uncomfortable highlighting the billions provided to a government that is plagued by corruption and perceived as often duplicitous in fighting terrorism.

Congress has cleared most of the money, and it should start moving early next year, officials and congressional aides said.

Over three weeks in July and August, the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development informed Congress that it planned to restart a wide range of assistance, mostly dedicated to helping Pakistan fight terrorism. The U.S. sees that effort as essential as it withdraws troops from neighboring Afghanistan next year and tries to leave a stable government behind.

Other funds focus on a range of items, including help for Pakistani law enforcement and a multibillion-dollar dam in disputed territory.
Dr John Doe

Los Angeles, CA

#197736 Oct 19, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
RIco is getting slower and slower fixing the judgeits.
Good help is so hard to find nowadays!
That's for sure, now you get some rest, get ON your feet and take a couple days off.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#197737 Oct 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"loserfromeasthell"
You would not want the phoney hilarious clinton to run?
Peace
KMA
The GOP has ruined themselves. Clinton will be our next president.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197738 Oct 19, 2013
Rose was reportedly born at 317am

At 318 am she uttered her first words to the attending doctor

FU troll

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
1 post removed
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197740 Oct 19, 2013
Sarah wrote:
R Repellent
O Old
S Scumbag
E Entity
(ROSE)
In business for 68 years!
Had I known that I was posting to an old hag, I would have been more polite. My bad.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197741 Oct 19, 2013
While Patriotic Americans will be going around the table telling everyone just how thankful they are this Thanksgiving...
Republicans will be going around the table telling each other how hateful they are or what it is they hate the most.
Bitter Mexicano
2 posts removed
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197744 Oct 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already an established fact in your case. All one has to do is go back and read your White hating posts. Chimp BOY!
Quirky:

Looking at his picture, he reminds me of George Lopez too, especailly when he blames "White supremacists" for his being a failure and a reject.

George is darker INO
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197745 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
The GOP has ruined themselves. Clinton will be our next president.
Do you mean Monica's ex boyfriend's wife? She has blood on her hands. Why aren't you out selling the coke, cockroach?
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197746 Oct 19, 2013
Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text>psst!
Did I answer your question or not? Got what you were not expecting and a little more! I DID answer.
Are you toiling for answers. Checking to see how correct I actually was? On a positive note when you masquerade but ARE a lying troll and holler, "Trick or Treat," at that door, there is a chance Sir Ferrell the cat will claw at your mumu, moo moo, then go for your eyes. Hehee. That, witch, could spell the end to your everyday trolling masquerade on parade.
Psst, BUSTED lying troll
pssst did you see this NTRPRN? Did you see the one post of mine that this was a reply to? It was from when and what was said? Yes, you are BUSTED now buzz off witch, you lying troll. You have your mask, you wear it all year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Back at work: Congress facing busy agenda, fund... 5 min Dr Wu 5
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min I Am No One_ 9,469
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,252,257
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 7 min Spaulding Smails 182
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min American Lady 186,568
News A view from Rowan County, KY 8 min kim suporter 3
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 9 min barefoot2626 475
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 29 min barefoot2626 105
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr Le Jimbo 118
More from around the web