The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#194446 Oct 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I?
What I said was you had found a property that had my name attached to it.
Which is both sad and creepy because it means you have spent a lot of time researching my private life looking for something to use against me here on topix.
You came up empty handed and looking more than a little foolish.
You'll have to forgive me if I enjoy that part just a little.
I've told you and all your socks from day one that I didn't live there.
I don't know why you've spent the last several months playing this little game, but you lost and it's time to take it like a man and move on to something else.
Oh, one last thing, most of the people here knew the truth of the matter quite some time ago.
More than a few of us have been laughing at you for quite some time.
I just thought it was time to put you out of your misery and get it over with.
<click>
;)
I followed a link someone else posted and got a earth view of your mobile home. I read your rebuttal to the info that was posted and believed you. That same gray box posted the info numerous times and each time you went off like a bottle rocket. Denying and disassociating yourself only to call me names when I said I saw orchards and you said "they are not orchards!" followed by "Those are my dope plants!" or words to that effect.
higgans

Marion, IN

#194447 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending criminals. I'm explaining AGAIN to you the root of the problem. If you sweep up the sugar, oh clueless one, the ants won't be all over your kitchen floor. Until you do, it's ridiculous to complain. It's the natural instinct of ants to seek sugar.
no, not criminals, just Progressives.lol

MUCH worse critters, too!!lol

hey, what IF your Obama had spent his first 100-365 days:

reforming Corp welfare

Income Tax regs

Immigration law violators

two Illegal wars

increasing domestic energy production via fossil fuels

addressing UNfair trade policies

punishing corrupt bankers/investment houses... even letting THEM fail!

immorality like dead beat parents and out-of-wedlock births

JUST THINK WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT HE COULD HAVE BEEN!

heck, after actually SAVING America for the MAJORITY of Americans, he probably could have gotten Single Payer HC passed and his appointment as President-for-Life (like Hugo)!!

but, NOOOOO, look what we got instead: Progressive Hell.

tell me, how did the Smartest Man Ever to Be President do so badly?

why did he force the ACA down half the Country's collective throat and EXPECT to be Great? or even Good?

yes, the Congress did vote to pass the ACA but the House, the People's House, did not have one single BI=partisna vote, did it?

and, how many Rep votes had to be BRIBED in the Senate?

this single act proves that the Founders were RIGHT and NOT making ours a democracy. face it, a simple majority rules in DC is NOT the same as a majority of ALL citizens.

I think 2010 proved that, don't you?:)
higgans

Marion, IN

#194448 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame him for this. It's really pretty simple. We voted for him to pursue his agenda, not the Republican agenda. They lost the election. Surely you remember?
'they lost' there it is AGAIN.

the same applies to the Native Americans and the Dems/Progressives in the House, right?

dumbasrse....'surely you remember?':)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194449 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed a link someone else posted and got a earth view of your mobile home. I read your rebuttal to the info that was posted and believed you. That same gray box posted the info numerous times and each time you went off like a bottle rocket. Denying and disassociating yourself only to call me names when I said I saw orchards and you said "they are not orchards!" followed by "Those are my dope plants!" or words to that effect.
LOL...face it DP, you've trolled yourself right into being one of the least credible posters on this thread.

Personally, I've enjoyed watching you self destruct, but it is time to move on now don't ya think?

I don't have much time to play this morning, work to do and all that, but you're not doing yourself any favors right now.

Life is good...not so much for you, but from where I'm sitting it's all sunshine and roses.

:p
higgans

Marion, IN

#194450 Oct 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What's YOUR point? You..."
... all over the world but not in our homeland?? Who stuck their dck in your ear and fcked your brains out??
Eagle
good one, E!lol

I'd say, according to her bio, either too many or not enough.:)
higgans

Marion, IN

#194451 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Yes, the solution is simply to uphold the laws already in place. What do you want to do about it?
Did you just fall off the turnip truck too? This is boring as hell. Try to catch up to 2013. You're describing a perspective some of us held as recently as 10 years ago. Then, we had to acknowledge reality.
You're on the same page as the fools who think we can deport them all or that there is some intention somewhere to do that. You're all absolutely clueless, but you're amusing.
yes, the solution is soooo simple, even an Obama could do it.

Oooops! My bad...

guess we'll have to wait until 2017 to get those laws enforced....

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#194452 Oct 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"chunky"
What funerals.
Was that a question?

If you think that calling me chuncky is offensive, I suggest you try harder. If you call a short guy,'Stretch', I'm sure he is upset too, huh? LOL!
For crying out loud your boy hero president nobama has cut off the money for military funerals.
No, he hasn't. There department that handles those expenditures is closed. They are closed due to your party forcing the shut down. Nice try.
Cut off the monies for grieving relatives to come collect the bodies of our hero's. To save money rather than an honor guard to get the bodies of the planes, they are using a fork lift.
Write a letter to Ted Cruz. He seems to think it's a great idea. After all, he and his pals caused the shut down.
But, their are monies to keep golf courses open.
1) Are you suggesting that they shut down Andrews Air Force Base? Yes, that would make sense to a stooge like you.

By the way, when is the last time he played the course there. It is public record, you know.
Plenty of money to keep veterans from war memorials but no monies to keep illegal aliens, thousands of them from the Memorial Mall. But, the boy president knows what is important. Right?
Peace
KMA
If you weren't so pathetic, that would be funny. Those movable barricades were so imposing, huh? The memorial is closed just like the others. Why embrace that one and not the MLK memroail, fucktard? Oh yeah, you are a racist piece of shit who needs conspiracies to drive his fantasies.

Non essential government offices are closed due to your party's decision to hold the nation hostage until they get their way - despite the law being approved by the Supreme Court AFTER it was passed by a bi-partisan vote! They are like three year olds who want a reward after they have been punished.

No amount of pretending will change the fact that your party is responsible for the mess we are in - from the Iraq war being based upon a lie to the deregulation of the mortgage industry, the GOP is imploding and you aren't smart enough to realize it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#194453 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch is not a number Jaxxon. You still have to feed your breeding stock. Those roosters must be noisy as time square and the only way to keep them from killing each other is to put them into a cages. That's just cruel and inhumane! Are you raising chickens for cock fights jaxxon? That's not only cruel, it's illegal.
I'll buy 30 white rock chicks from the local farm store this spring for 75 cents each and feed them one $10 sack of starter feed to get them off the ground. After that I'll feed them a $20 49lb sack of Sams Choice dog food and table scraps and have $52.50 invested. After the sack of dog food is finished they will be huge and weigh 12-15 lbs and I will sell them to Mexicans for $10 each and after my costs I net $247.50 and don't have to listen to the noisy roosters crowing at all hours of the day and night.
I agree:

#194454 Oct 10, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
'they lost' there it is AGAIN.
the same applies to the Native Americans and the Dems/Progressives in the House, right?
dumbasrse....'surely you remember?':)
It is convenient that you bring up Native Americans but cry every time we mention George W. Bush's destruction of America campaign.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194455 Oct 10, 2013
Republicans split and taking blame over tea party backed shutdown strategy.
----------

Government Shutdown Blamed On Republicans: Poll

...Republicans are split on just how much cooperation they want. Among those who do not back the tea party, fully 48 percent say their party should be doing more with Obama to find a solution...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/gove...
----------

Everybody involved is taking a political hit as Americans grow more and more frustrated with our governments inability to, well, govern but the republican controlled House of Representatives takes the prize when it comes to first place in the blame game.

Canadian born Senator Ted Cruz, the mastermind of the tea party revolt among house republicans, remains little more than a blip on the screen with most people not knowing enough about him or his positions to even form an opinion according to the latest polls.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194456 Oct 10, 2013
In your face CONservatives!!!

Gov. Jerry Brown signs bill to increase access to abortions

The new law would allow certain non-physicians, including nurse practitioners, to perform the procedure during the first trimester.
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-brown-bill...

#194457 Oct 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Someone ought to show this to Barack Hussein Obama, One whom never had a job. Now has a job, he can't handle, and... is allowed by voters whom never had a job,(Obama Money) to continue to screw up, with no repercussions... Whata Country.
If you want to confuse a Democrat, tell them a lie.

If you want to confuse a Republican, tell them the truth.

The Republican party fears the future because they are responsible for the past being so brutal.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194458 Oct 10, 2013
Republicans are the new Confederacy. Union Patriots... lock and load, it's time to defend the USA from these tyrants, hypocrites and evil doers.

#194459 Oct 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I agree:
You agree? Bwahahahahahahaha! It figures that you, the assclown who refuses to provide specifics and lives to regurgitate that which is told to you by Fox, would concur with such a ridiculous statement from Don't Panic. You claim that you polled Americans but don't provide numbers. You claim that 'the firm' is aware of your undertakings. Your insecurity is astoundingly funny but surpassed by your duplicity.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194460 Oct 10, 2013
Government shut down....

Blame the GOP!!!
higgans

Marion, IN

#194461 Oct 10, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Left: Do not accept the police state
http://www.tnhonline.com/opinion/from-the-lef...
The police state has been growing, little by little, since World War II. By its close in 1945, many of the major world powers were in shambles. Europe was decimated and Japan was reeling from two atomic bombs. This meant that the United States had little international competition; it could safely assert its political and economic supremacy over countries that were shattered by Nazi atrocities. Since that historical moment - that period of absolute, undisputed world dominance - our government has systematically turned their unconstitutional wartime practices into everyday law.
Examples are abound. The U.S. Patriot Act expanded phone wire-tapping and made it easier for the state to seize and search your bank records. The Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvements Act, known by some as the “Anti-Occupy Act,” allows federal authorities to declare certain areas as protest-free zones, erasing the right of assembly from the books. The National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, which allocated Defense Department spending last year, happened to contain a clause that would legally allow the indefinite detention of an American citizen in the name of “counter-terrorism.”
what's that old saying about 'power corrupts...'??

seems to still be true, eh?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#194462 Oct 10, 2013
Defending tea party delusions, Republicans shut down government

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#194463 Oct 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweetheart! Glad to see you woke up in a good mood.
The point is that all I ever really said was that I didn't live there and I don't.
Beyond that I just don't feel any obligation to explain anything to a moron that's been researching my private life and making threats against my entire family.
I'm funny that way.
I understand you being frustrated and embarrassed, but you're going to have to learn to live with that.
Shouldn't be a problem considering all the practice you get and I would be careful calling people liars considering all the contradictions in your own story over the last few days Mr. big time cattle farmer.
A smart man would move on and get back to discussing the issues.
Considering your absolute obsession with me, your emotional instability and the fact that you can't deal with being wrong I doubt that's going to happen, but it's what a smart man would do.
:)
I've never threatened you or your family Jaxxon. I have read post from others who do talk about stalking you and photographing you and your husband and whatnot. I don't think that is cool at all. It's a bit disturbing in fact.

Believe it or not, I clicked a link that a troll posted and looked at the satellite view once. My short term memory is better than most pot heads.

You know I'm only giving back what you send me Jaxxon. I might not like you for the way you twist my words and belittle me personally but I don't post personal identifying information.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#194464 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon claims to have more land planted in trees than what I farm. I farmed two sections of land That's 1,280 acres. Indiana farm land sells for $3K -$5K per acre. If Jaxxon owns two sections of poor land worth $3K per acre, that alone costs $3,840,000 without the mobile home or an incubator. No fence posts either. How many fancy chickens does it take to repay that investment?
However, the Google Earth satellite view of Jaxxonx homestead shows the orchards he has planted south of the mobile home and the chicken sheds in the north corner of his yard close to the back door where he hands off the fighting cocks and accepts the cash out of sight from the dirt road in front of his house so the authorities can't see the transaction.
C'mon you're bullshitting now, but really?
ppg

Greeley, CO

#194465 Oct 10, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a question?
If you think that calling me chuncky is offensive, I suggest you try harder. If you call a short guy,'Stretch', I'm sure he is upset too, huh? LOL!
<quoted text>
No, he hasn't. There department that handles those expenditures is closed. They are closed due to your party forcing the shut down. Nice try.
<quoted text>
Write a letter to Ted Cruz. He seems to think it's a great idea. After all, he and his pals caused the shut down.
<quoted text>
1) Are you suggesting that they shut down Andrews Air Force Base? Yes, that would make sense to a stooge like you.
By the way, when is the last time he played the course there. It is public record, you know.
<quoted text>
If you weren't so pathetic, that would be funny. Those movable barricades were so imposing, huh? The memorial is closed just like the others. Why embrace that one and not the MLK memroail, fucktard? Oh yeah, you are a racist piece of shit who needs conspiracies to drive his fantasies.
Non essential government offices are closed due to your party's decision to hold the nation hostage until they get their way - despite the law being approved by the Supreme Court AFTER it was passed by a bi-partisan vote! They are like three year olds who want a reward after they have been punished.
No amount of pretending will change the fact that your party is responsible for the mess we are in - from the Iraq war being based upon a lie to the deregulation of the mortgage industry, the GOP is imploding and you aren't smart enough to realize it.
The fake liberal is back! It's just a matter of time before you start insulting people by calling them gay or child molesters. Immature person that you are, you lose your temper whenever you are also losing an argument (which is nearly always).

Everyone knows you are seriously deranged. You pretend to be a liberal but have some very strange notions.(It's also nteresting that you and X-man have such similar styles. Hmmmmm...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Karma is a_______ 1,110,681
Koskinen Faces Fresh IRS Fire at House Hearing 5 min Le Jimbo 7
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 5 min Obama Bad 31
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 6 min Obama Bad 8
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chilli J 116,658
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min Le Jimbo 310
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Le Jimbo 10,869
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min No Surprize 153,640
Opinion Line 32 min woodtick57 74
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 36 min barefoot2626 59
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 40 min woodtick57 280
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••