The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388343 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Idaho Falls, ID

#194881 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame cross burnings, Connie?
Maybe you should go sight in you squirt gun, pretend soldier.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#194882 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a special kind of stupid.
<quoted text>
I'll leave it. Little whiners like you don't dictate to me.
<quoted text>
Gayness? My first statement rings even more correct.
<quoted text>
This topic is especially sensitive to you, huh?
<quoted text>
Yes, I was. Your clairvoyance is lacking.
<quoted text>
If only that were true.
<quoted text>
I give what I get.
<quoted text>
If you say so. You seem to be the expert on both topics. I merely tried to use the one thing that uber cons fear most against them. But, if you believe me to be a homophobe then so be it. It matters not. I judged you long ago to be a malcontent who is angry about the way his life turned out. It was dead on.
<quoted text>
It was clever, thanks.
<quoted text>
I'd say, go fuck yourself, but you'd probably think that was homophobic too.
<quoted text>
Why is that?
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha! I need to apologize for responding to what I see here every day? You are, indeed, a special kind of stupid.
<quoted text>
All these words and you are guilty of the same thing you accuse me - arrogance.
<quoted text>
I have yet to see anyone best me here.
<quoted text>
Try something other than Cosmopolitan magazine for your psychology information.
<quoted text>
You supposed liberalism? Hmmm, someone is typing while angry...
<quoted text>
Oh no, an exclamation point. That must mean you are really angry!!!!!!!!!
Look, fucktard, I spent more than half of my life serving America and don't need a whiner to tell me how I should comport myself. I bled and made people bleed for my country. My sacrifice is far greater than yours. I have earned the right to speak freely. Your rights are protected by people like me. I still serve the nation and have no tolerance for those who seek to destroy it for political revenge and spite. The clowns who post here are upset that their candidate lost. Some are irritated that a half black man is leading America. Others want the nation to implode so that they can blame their failures on him. I take umbrage at those who seek to undermine what I protect.
If it makes you feel better to align yourselves with them, pretend and act self righteous, go for it. Men like me protect your freedom to behave poorly.
So no apology? How sad. How predictable! I realize you are quite stupid, however I think I should point out that the apology is NOT to me.(I'm not gay.) It's too those you offended with your gay insults and your nasty attempts to link gayness with child molestation.

I love how your desperation shows when you are trapped in your own web. "Some are irritated that a half black man is leading America." LOL! I'm not! I had hoped he would improve race relations. He shot that to pieces when he told us a black thug who beat up a "white Latino" could have been his son. It's his radical politics and incompetence I oppose, not his race. Nice try to smear with a very broad brush though. Thanks for showing us how much you'd like change the REAL subject, which is, as you seem to have forgotten, your prejudice use of gayness as an insult & overall nastiness.

As for your claim to have defended America? Truly laughable. Did you know that I am a brain surgeon, an astronaut and an honorary cosmonaut? Yes, I went to the ISS and performed the first ever zero-gravity brain surgery on Putin's girlfriend. You didn't hear about it because it was all 007, hush-hush, need-to-know kind of stuff. Very top secret, don't you know?

However, I have as much proof of my heroism here on Topix as you do of your supposed claims to be a military Rambo! Ironic, huh?

Nice debating with you, but waaaaaay too easy. You truly are a child. You think like one, write like one and argue like one.

And all you had to do was either shut up or apologize. But you came back for yet another humiliating defeat. You are one strange nutjob.
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194884 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Please.. I have earned enough money to bring the rest of your family to the states many hundreds of times over, racist. LMAO..
Silly Bonnie... all my family have been Citizens of the USA long before your family ever illegally crossed the Canadian-US border.

5.1 generations of building & contributing to the USA. 3 in my family also gave their lives in WW2 & Korean war and we currently have 1 family member serving the US Army and one in ROTC.

Please... your husbands bankrupt estate and your EBT card is nothing compared to the value that my family has invested in cileto lindo USA.

Now run along... and make me a sandwich!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194885 Oct 11, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? That is NOT the way our democracy works.....
We don't have a "winner take all" form of government like they do in most parts of Africa and a good portion of South America. There has ALWAYS been a constant back & forth, negotiation and compromise. Only Stalinist and Fascist think that they can gain total power and then get to keep it forever.(Which one are you?)....
WTF are you dosing on when you get up in the morning and have NO JOB to distract you from your rants? Are you nutz? Yes, you definitely are, and you're about the most unaware poster on this thread about YOUR OWN ABSURD POV.

COMPROMISE - something Republicans RFUSED to engage in for FOUR years and which they seem still to accept the consequences for their OWN REFUSAL TO COMPROMISE. They expect the President to do all the compromising. BUT, you idiot - HE won re-election based on OPTIONS, same options American voters went to the polls and rendered a verdict. By 5 million more votes (you know - the popular vote and the majority?), we said YES to Obama and NO THANKS to the Republican proposal. So, now, you somehow think this President should cave to Republican demands? No, I don't think so:

QUOTE:

"In science it often happens that scientists say,'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that happened in politics or religion."

Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP Keynote Address

US astronomer & popularizer of astronomy (1934 - 1996)
..........

Need more clarity? Here:

The Last Days of the GOP

BY JOHN B. JUDIS

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115134/gop...

OCTOBER 10, 2013

I once wrote about lobbying, and this week I called some Republicans I used to talk to (and some that they recommended I talk to) about the effect the shutdown is having on the Republican Party in Washington. The response I got was fear of Republican decline and loathing of the Tea Party: One lobbyist and former Hill staffer lamented the “fall of the national party,” another the rise of “suburban revolutionaries,” and another of “people alienated from business, from everything.” There is a growing fear among Washington Republicans that the party, which has lost two national elections in a row, is headed for history’s dustbin. And I believe that they are right to worry.(cont.)

..........
Now, you just keep screaming profanities and insults without any sense of what is taking place within your own party. Worse, I can't even imagine whay you identify with the party. You are NEVER at work. Who supports you? Taxpayers?

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#194886 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Ferret sounds like Plainfield Mom.
Wow, dya think? Saludos!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194887 Oct 11, 2013
Paragraph two .....s/b.... still UNABLE to accept....
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#194888 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Barack H. Obama
Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Democratic 65,917,257 votes received - 51.01% of the voting population
332 Electoral Votes won - 61.7% of all Electoral Votes available
Willard Mitt Romney
Paul Ryan
Republican 60,932,235 votes received - 47.16% of the voting population
206 Electoral Votes won - 38.3% of all Electoral Votes available
Still confused?
Still bitter?
Get over it.
Oh.... gee... he won by 1.01%! Where do I get my "President-for-Life Barrack Obama" bumper sticker? Is there a line at the White House I can get in just to lick his boots? Would a lock of his hair cure cancer? Please, come and take all of my money & possessions so that He may distribute it to the poor, buy more votes and bring us Heaven on Earth!

You are indeed a clueless child.
Bonnie

Idaho Falls, ID

#194889 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to always bring up smoking crack via a shotgun. Remember Bonnie, the first step to recovery is to admit your trailer trash.
I'm rooting for you!!!
LMAO.. Again. What happened to the correct use of you and you're? Dam, but you are easy.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#194890 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a special kind of stupid.
<quoted text>
I'll leave it. Little whiners like you don't dictate to me.
<quoted text>
Gayness? My first statement rings even more correct.
<quoted text>
This topic is especially sensitive to you, huh?
<quoted text>
Yes, I was. Your clairvoyance is lacking.
<quoted text>
If only that were true.
<quoted text>
I give what I get.
<quoted text>
If you say so. You seem to be the expert on both topics. I merely tried to use the one thing that uber cons fear most against them. But, if you believe me to be a homophobe then so be it. It matters not. I judged you long ago to be a malcontent who is angry about the way his life turned out. It was dead on.
<quoted text>
It was clever, thanks.
<quoted text>
I'd say, go fuck yourself, but you'd probably think that was homophobic too.
<quoted text>
Why is that?
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha! I need to apologize for responding to what I see here every day? You are, indeed, a special kind of stupid.
<quoted text>
All these words and you are guilty of the same thing you accuse me - arrogance.
<quoted text>
I have yet to see anyone best me here.
<quoted text>
Try something other than Cosmopolitan magazine for your psychology information.
<quoted text>
You supposed liberalism? Hmmm, someone is typing while angry...
<quoted text>
Oh no, an exclamation point. That must mean you are really angry!!!!!!!!!
Look, fucktard, I spent more than half of my life serving America and don't need a whiner to tell me how I should comport myself. I bled and made people bleed for my country. My sacrifice is far greater than yours. I have earned the right to speak freely. Your rights are protected by people like me. I still serve the nation and have no tolerance for those who seek to destroy it for political revenge and spite. The clowns who post here are upset that their candidate lost. Some are irritated that a half black man is leading America. Others want the nation to implode so that they can blame their failures on him. I take umbrage at those who seek to undermine what I protect.
If it makes you feel better to align yourselves with them, pretend and act self righteous, go for it. Men like me protect your freedom to behave poorly.
Why you here talking to all us Dum Dum people blowhard.
I think you should take all your blowhard B.S. to the Hollywood they would love to hear from a blowhard.
You should fit right in with all there blowhard B.S. after all most of them are living in a dream world just like you.
Dead Weight Drama

Newport Beach, CA

#194891 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie

Caldwell, ID

Reply »

Sep 19, 2008

Watching Eagle wrote:

<quoted text>
I do Sweetie..
You know how I feel..
Eagle

Bonnie:
What I meant was. What new wanna be friends? I've made no new friends. But we can be friends. I'd like that. Let me explain how I feel about Taletha. For a long time She was only on the threads Rebel was posting on. Giving illegals he!l. She never came to the Captains until someone came there saying they were looking for the toughest Gringo b!tches around and that they were there to kick there a#ses. I had been talking to Talitha and Rebel for awhile on those threads. So I went and brought her back to the captains to have a little ball fun. Like we used to do. If it wern't for me, she still would not have ever been at the captains. I see no way she can be a Cyber a#s wipe. She was to upset when she thought P.M. was telling you about what happened before. If I was a Cyber stalker and I got exposed. I would not care. I would just start over with a new I.D. She was upset. Just like I was the other day. Crap I'm just rambling. I never slept a wink last night. We can be friends Eagle I would like that. But I won't ever stand for being doubted. Or who I am questioned. And I was never your dead weight. I've never asked you to carry me Eagle. And I am not stupid. Far from it. Lets kick some tail. Bonnie.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194892 Oct 11, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? That is NOT the way our democracy works. You don't win one or two elections (by a small majority) and then forever afterwards you get your way, with all dissenters required to remain silent.
If Obama was so popular, why did he lose the House in 2010? Why didn't he get it back in 2012? Those were elections too! Now his poll numbers are in the toilet, with 2 out of 3 saying he's doing a poor job. As for ObamaCare, that has NEVER been popular. It has consistently polled as being unwanted by the majority of Americans. It was rammed through using tricks by a clueless bunch of Democrats who never even read the damn thing.
We don't have a "winner take all" form of government like they do in most parts of Africa and a good portion of South America. There has ALWAYS been a constant back & forth, negotiation and compromise. Only Stalinist and Fascist think that they can gain total power and then get to keep it forever.(Which one are you?) We're not going to change the system just because some arrogant statist azholes are temporarily in power in DC.
I love how Democrats always moan about their love for minorities. Now you expect anyone who barely loses one or two elections to forever bow down and kiss your feet? Sorry, pal, but Obama is just plain old Mr. President, not Emperor, King or Dictator.
We'll let you know when he becomes "President-for-Life Barrack Obama". If that ever happens (doubtful), unless you are a total sock puppet, you'll join us in armed revolution against His Majesty the Tyrant & Dictator. Until then Obama can learn to behave, quit acting like a spoiled child and stop his ridiculous government shutdown.
Wow...

For starters Obama won the Presidency because he ran for the office of President... not the House of Representatives. So tell me how Obama who by the way... won the popular vote in both Presidential elections is not popular because there was a shift of power in the House of Reps?

The last House of Reps elections... Republicans maintained their majority solely due to 2010 gerrymandering in the congressional redistricting process following the 2010 United States Census.

You guys cheated.

So learn your facts and get back to me.

The Great Gerrymander of 2012

Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin. This is only the second such reversal since World War II.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opinion/sun...

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194893 Oct 11, 2013
October 9, 2013
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Republicans Shut Down Prefrontal Cortex

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of the stalemate gripping Washington, House Republicans voted today to shut down the prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that controls reasoning and impulses.

The resolution, which passed with heavy Tea Party support, calls for a partial shutdown of the brain, leaving the medulla and cerebellum, sometimes referred to as the “reptilian brain,” up and running.

The Tea Party caucus cheered the passage of the bill, which was sponsored by Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, who called the measure “long overdue.”

House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) offered no timetable for restarting the prefrontal cortex, telling reporters,“It will most certainly remain shut down during any negotiations with the President. That’s the only leverage we have.”

Representative Bachmann agreed:“The President can go ahead and put a gun to our heads. There’s nothing there.”

While the G.O.P.’s decision to shut down the prefrontal cortex rattled Wall Street, the neuroscientist Davis Logsdon said it should be seen as little more than a symbolic vote, noting,“It’s actually been shut down since the 2008 election.”

..........
Love it! Had to post it.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#194894 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
California has a population of 38 million so you're telling me that well over 15 million people in California are on welfare?
WOW... when you fck up... you fck up!
Gimme your source and we can move on from there.
I didn't say that so quit twisting words.

I said that more than 50% of the Population in California depends upon Federal Government for their payday.

That includes: Federal Government Employees, Social Security Recipients, Medicaid/Medicare entitlement beneficiaries, Students attending Colleges using federal grants, universities using federal research grants, all other federally funded program recipients and Welfare Scum.

The aforementioned groups living in the State of California and ten other states in the US make up over half of the states population and make California one of the 11 states identified by Forbes as "Death Spiral States".

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/2...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#194895 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You can have his and yours for 24 cents..
Your fake god is going to be disappointed in your behavior.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194896 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. Again. What happened to the correct use of you and you're? Dam, but you are easy.
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to always bring up smoking crack via a shotgun. Remember Bonnie, the first step to recovery is to admit your trailer trash.
I'm rooting for you!!!

----------

Poor Bonnie please show us all where I incorrectly used you or you're?

Waiting!!!!
Dead Weight Drama

Newport Beach, CA

#194897 Oct 11, 2013
Sep 19, 2008



.

Bonnie wrote:

<quoted text>What I meant was. What new wanna be friends? I've made no new friends. But we can be friends. I'd like that. Let me explain how I feel about Taletha. For a long time She was only on the threads Rebel was posting on. Giving illegals he!l. She never came to the Captains until someone came there saying they were looking for the toughest Gringo b!tches around and that they were there to kick there a#ses. I had been talking to Talitha and Rebel for awhile on those threads. So I went and brought her back to the captains to have a little ball fun. Like we used to do. If it wern't for me, she still would not have ever been at the captains. I see no way she can be a Cyber a#s wipe. She was to upset when she thought P.M. was telling you about what happened before. If I was a Cyber stalker and I got exposed. I would not care. I would just start over with a new I.D. She was upset. Just like I was the other day. Crap I'm just rambling. I never slept a wink last night. We can be friends Eagle I would like that. But I won't ever stand for being doubted. Or who I am questioned. And I was never your dead weight. I've never asked you to carry me Eagle. And I am not stupid. Far from it. Lets kick some tail. Bonnie.
Bonnie..

Eagle:
When I said dead weight.. I meant that..
I don't go into battle letting friends be used against me..
Its just me.. If it hurt your feelings I am sorry..
But I can't accept anyone that is friends B ferrill and BOC..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194898 Oct 11, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, dya think? Saludos!!
That broad has an ugly mouth.
Bonnie

Idaho Falls, ID

#194899 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a du*bazz for not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".
Go back to school for crying out loud.
Hey stu p!d! Read your post 873.. I guess you are the du*mbazz. ROTF.. Cause YOU don't know the difference between your and you're. ROTF. The price for the return of your azz just went down a nickel, racist... LMAO.
Dead Weight Drama

Newport Beach, CA

#194900 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie

Caldwell, ID

Reply »

Sep 19, 2008



Watching Eagle wrote:

<quoted text>
Bonnie..
When I said dead weight.. I meant that..
I don't go into battle letting friends be used against me..
Its just me.. If it hurt your feelings I am sorry..
But I can't accept anyone that is friends B ferrill and BOC..

Bonnie:
That is the stupidist Gawd D3mmed thing I have ever heard in my life.I hate those people and you know it eagle.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#194901 Oct 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you dosing on when you get up in the morning and have NO JOB to distract you from your rants? Are you nutz? Yes, you definitely are, and you're about the most unaware poster on this thread about YOUR OWN ABSURD POV.
COMPROMISE - something Republicans RFUSED to engage in for FOUR years and which they seem still to accept the consequences for their OWN REFUSAL TO COMPROMISE. They expect the President to do all the compromising. BUT, you idiot - HE won re-election based on OPTIONS, same options American voters went to the polls and rendered a verdict. By 5 million more votes (you know - the popular vote and the majority?), we said YES to Obama and NO THANKS to the Republican proposal. So, now, you somehow think this President should cave to Republican demands? No, I don't think so:
QUOTE:
"In science it often happens that scientists say,'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP Keynote Address
US astronomer & popularizer of astronomy (1934 - 1996)
..........
Need more clarity? Here:
The Last Days of the GOP
BY JOHN B. JUDIS
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115134/gop...
OCTOBER 10, 2013
I once wrote about lobbying, and this week I called some Republicans I used to talk to (and some that they recommended I talk to) about the effect the shutdown is having on the Republican Party in Washington. The response I got was fear of Republican decline and loathing of the Tea Party: One lobbyist and former Hill staffer lamented the “fall of the national party,” another the rise of “suburban revolutionaries,” and another of “people alienated from business, from everything.” There is a growing fear among Washington Republicans that the party, which has lost two national elections in a row, is headed for history’s dustbin. And I believe that they are right to worry.(cont.)
..........
Now, you just keep screaming profanities and insults without any sense of what is taking place within your own party. Worse, I can't even imagine whay you identify with the party. You are NEVER at work. Who supports you? Taxpayers?
I live off Uncle, taking in every damn freebie that there is. I will do so until Uncle cries "Uncle!", the same as every other loser I meet at the welfare office. I am healthy, young and have skills that are in demand. But why work when it's so easy to be a bloodsucking leech? Besides, work is for suckers. Let them pay my taxes and I'll keep on watching TV, going on the interweb and living the life of ease & relaxation. You owe me that because I vote Democrat.

I am the future of America and will be so until the piggy bank runs dry. I've already sucked down about $15 trillion and put us another $17 trillion in debt. Yet there are just as many of me now as there were 50 years ago! However, lately, under Obama, our ranks are growing exponentially.

Oddly enough, I went through this entire scenario years ago back in Poland just before everything collapsed in a heap. You think that might happen here too?

Hmmmmmm....?

Nah...won't happen. We are too big to fail! My leader, President-for-Life Obama, told me so. Long live the US of Freebieland and our Glorious Leader!

Would you join me? Printing money is easy enough. Just some ink and paper and Obama can send us all the greenbacks we need to live pretty much forever without working. It really IS heaven on earth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 228,801
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min An NFL Fan 60,150
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,008
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 6 min Rainbow Kid 8
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min southern at heart 2,107
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 216,960
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Brian_G 13,150
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Memo From Turner 3,540
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr southern at heart 364
More from around the web