The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391297 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194321 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time for his "everybody is being mean to me" speech again?
It's almost like ralff never left.
Yeah. But, Walffie was never quite as "folksie" as DP.

:-)
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#194322 Oct 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How about go forth and multiply in their country.
GOD also, said to respect the borders and government of each country
but I don't see that happening.
My guess is why China built the great wall. Too bad Obama wants to destroy America. Then blame it on every one else.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#194323 Oct 9, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You learn something new every day :-)
If we only needed to concern ourselves with the able bodied who were willing to work, there would be no problem.

The problems are the people who have been taught from Day One that a democrat controlled government will provide whether able or not.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#194324 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
247 dollars?
Wow, I'm impressed.
No wonder you didn't make it as a farmer.
BTW...it's illegal to feed table scraps to animals you intend to sell as food.
;)
I'm not a chicken rancher Jaxxon. I don't raise goats either but I buy them from people who do for $15 and sell them to illegals for $75.

Illegals don't care what I feed a chicken. Besides, they have free health care in the US so fkem.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194325 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon claims to have more land planted in trees than what I farm. I farmed two sections of land That's 1,280 acres. Indiana farm land sells for $3K -$5K per acre. If Jaxxon owns two sections of poor land worth $3K per acre, that alone costs $3,840,000 without the mobile home or an incubator. No fence posts either. How many fancy chickens does it take to repay that investment?
However, the Google Earth satellite view of Jaxxonx homestead shows the orchards he has planted south of the mobile home and the chicken sheds in the north corner of his yard close to the back door where he hands off the fighting cocks and accepts the cash out of sight from the dirt road in front of his house so the authorities can't see the transaction.
LOL...you are so jealous it is just eating you alive.

First, you said you owned 5 acres. I said I have more land planted in orchards than you have land...which is true.

Second, that mobile home that you keep insisting I live in has been sitting empty for years and right now doesn't even have any walls. It's being torn down (along with another building on the property) and once that's done, even that vacant lot will be bigger than your "farm".

Third, there are no orchards or chicken pens anywhere on that property.

Fourth, you're an idiot.

;)

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194326 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Jesus was telling his disciples..."
Uhmmmm...it wasn't Jesus that said that. It was Paul.
Look it up.
I never said I believed in the bastard son of an adulterous god story so don't expect me to know it by heart like atheists do Jaxxon.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#194327 Oct 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea... you white people teach great morals to your kids.
Yes, the vast majority of us do.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#194328 Oct 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon claims to have more land planted in trees than what I farm. I farmed two sections of land That's 1,280 acres. Indiana farm land sells for $3K -$5K per acre. If Jaxxon owns two sections of poor land worth $3K per acre, that alone costs $3,840,000 without the mobile home or an incubator. No fence posts either. How many fancy chickens does it take to repay that investment?
However, the Google Earth satellite view of Jaxxonx homestead shows the orchards he has planted south of the mobile home and the chicken sheds in the north corner of his yard close to the back door where he hands off the fighting cocks and accepts the cash out of sight from the dirt road in front of his house so the authorities can't see the transaction.
LOL. You have NO IDEA what you're looking at, do ya'? I don't think you're anywhere near Jaxx's place. Hee, hee. He definitely doesn't live in a mobile home. You absolutely should know by now that those fools with whom you've decided to identify haven't got a clue what they're even talking about - much less where somebody lives. BUT, you did ask them to spoon feed you. Guess they gave you some pablum, you big azzed baby.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194329 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Jesus was telling his disciples..."
Uhmmmm...it wasn't Jesus that said that. It was Paul.
Look it up.
Isn't Paul the name of your domestic partner? He doesn't let you eat unless you work either?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194330 Oct 9, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
What Happens If the U.S. Defaults on Oct. 17?
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/what-happens-i...
We will have a discussion about what will happen with the debt ceiling bill before the 17th.
Let's say it is the 17th and there is no agreement.
We go back into the morning of the 18th and hopefully it is not the incarnation of the mayan calendar at that point.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 07, 2013
But What If Obama Wants a Default?

----"You never want a serious crisis go to waste." --White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, February 9, 2009 ----

I've heard no commentator ask the following question: What if President Obama wants a default?

This is, after all, a man whose starting negotiating position is that he "will not negotiate" with Congress on spending to raise the debt ceiling. This is a position unprecedented in American history since only Congress is granted the "power of the purse".

This is a man willing to use the instrumentalities of government to punish innocent Americans.

This is a man willing to torture World War II veterans, many of whom are terminally ill and trying to see their memorial for the first and last time.

This is a man spreading panic and fear about the debt ceiling, an utterly irresponsible, reprehensible and unprecedented step by a president.

Here are the facts:

There is virtually no chance of a default, unless Obama orders a default

In fact, Dean Clancy has done an exceptional job dissecting Obama's fear-mongering over the debt ceiling.

There is virtually no chance of a default, unless Obama orders a default.

>>-> ...Mr. Obama is misleading the public by suggesting the question is whether to pay our bills. Of course we will pay our bills. No one is saying we shouldn't. The question is whether to raise the debt ceiling without also putting in place reforms to make future borrowing less necessary. Mr. Obama's resistance to such reforms makes him, not fiscal conservatives, the one holding the absurd position...<<-<

Are Obama's refusal to negotiate, his threats of economic collapse, and his incessant agitating all intended to set the stage for a default?

I leave that answer as an exercise for the reader.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." --Senator Barack Obama, July 2, 2008

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/10/cris...

Mt Top Patriot said...
Not quite yet.
He is testing our resolve, gauging how far we can be pushed. He is attempting to flush out the enemies of the agenda to destroy America.
There have been set backs, their timeline is in disarray. We have not taken the bait. They want to provoke people, the results of which will provide the reasons to validate the narrative of domestic terrorists, racism, and other agitprop they have been pushing.
They are really afraid of the guns Americans posses. I think they want to get some folks pissed off enough to take drastic measures. This gives the tyrants the excuse they been trying to create to declare America "ungovernable" and rescind the rule of law of the Constitution. You know, an eternal coupe, from the top down and inside out.

I think they underestimate the good character and cultural inherent abide American's hold for the ideals of republican form of government and it's roots in Liberty.

These tyrants have been indoctrinated in and taught the thinking of the old world. They don't have a grasp of reason and ideals that created the 5000 year leap.

If hey did, most of them wouldn't be trying to destroy America.

It is why they will loose.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#194331 Oct 9, 2013
Vast Majority Of Immigrants Are Held In Local Jails For Non-Serious Offenses
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/10/...
A recent report indicates that the vast majority of immigrants are detained by local authorities on behalf of immigration enforcement officials without ever having committed serious criminal or repeat offenses. The report states that less than one out of nine detained immigrants actually committed serious offenses.
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the vast majority of us do.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#194332 Oct 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if Obama was involved or if it is as you say, it would be a validatable fact.
Can you validate your insinuations?
Can you?
Without posting some bullchit source like WND?
I'll be waiting.
What Up Racist? Ya lil Ching*w FK!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#194333 Oct 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sock. ;)
Hello Mouthy Racist!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#194334 Oct 9, 2013
BOEHNER SAYS THE U.S. WILL DEFAULT IF OBAMA REFUSES TO GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politic...
Underlying all that is a deep political divide between the two sides. The Republican Party is undoubtedly a Part in flux, divided by moderates and extremists, the latter of whom seem to gaining more and more power, something the leadership is trying to appeal to. With midterm elections next year, making the Democratic President look bad might aid in that.

There are of course deeper philosophical differences between the two parties, especially on this issue, but the hard reality is that little in the bill can actually be changed at this stage. It has already been vetted by Congress, approved by the Supreme Court, and signed into law. It is actually in effect right now, simply not financed. That leaves nothing but a mess and nowhere to move really, though no one has apparently let House Speaker John Boehner know that because he has made it clear he will push the country into default if Obama doesn’t give him something, especially now that he has committed so much.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194335 Oct 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you are so jealous it is just eating you alive.
First, you said you owned 5 acres. I said I have more land planted in orchards than you have land...which is true.
Second, that mobile home that you keep insisting I live in has been sitting empty for years and right now doesn't even have any walls. It's being torn down (along with another building on the property) and once that's done, even that vacant lot will be bigger than your "farm".
Third, there are no orchards or chicken pens anywhere on that property.
Fourth, you're an idiot.
;)
It could have been pot plants or tomatoes but it looked more like those nursery trees they sell at wall mart planted in rows to the north of your mobile home. If they aren't small trees then the land mass is even smaller than it looks.

Last time you denied even owning that place and disassociated yourself from the location. Today, you are taking full ownership of the place and bragging about how big it is. My yard here in town is three acres and it's bigger than that place.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#194336 Oct 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. You have NO IDEA what you're looking at, do ya'? I don't think you're anywhere near Jaxx's place. Hee, hee. He definitely doesn't live in a mobile home. You absolutely should know by now that those fools with whom you've decided to identify haven't got a clue what they're even talking about - much less where somebody lives. BUT, you did ask them to spoon feed you. Guess they gave you some pablum, you big azzed baby.
Let's just say it like it is.

They found a property that has my name attached to it and have been posting that address along with lists of my families names and making death threats ever since.

I guess I'm supposed to be scared, or leave topix out of fear...who knows?

The problem with their little game is that the property they found isn't where I live. As a matter of fact, no one has lived there in years.

I don't know where in the hell DP came up with this "you can see his orchards" thing because there aren't any fruit trees on that property at all.

I'm going to be visiting family in that area this weekend. Maybe I'll take a few pictures of that "mobile home" and post them somewhere and they can try and explain how I'm living in a trailer that doesn't even have any walls....or maybe I'll just let them keep making fools of themselves.

Haven't decided yet.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#194337 Oct 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. You have NO IDEA what you're looking at, do ya'? I don't think you're anywhere near Jaxx's place. Hee, hee. He definitely doesn't live in a mobile home. You absolutely should know by now that those fools with whom you've decided to identify haven't got a clue what they're even talking about - much less where somebody lives. BUT, you did ask them to spoon feed you. Guess they gave you some pablum, you big azzed baby.
He just said he owned that land and the junk mobile home too.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#194338 Oct 9, 2013
From the "You go, girl!" files, this welcomed news:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 12:28 PM PDT
Obama nominates Janet Yellen for Fed chief. If Senate confirms, she'll be first

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/09/1245...

President Barack Obama nominated Federal Reserve Board vice chair Janet Yellen Wednesday to replace chairman Ben Bernanke on the board when his term expires January 31. Yellen was appointed as one of the seven FRB members and as vice chair simultaneously in 2010. Her term as a member of the board runs to 2024. If she is confirmed by the Senate, she would serve as chairwoman for four years.

In making his announcement, Obama praised Bernanke for his "strong leadership" and "wisdom" in guiding the Fed in rough times over the past eight years. He called Yellen "exceptionally well-qualified for this role" and "renowned for her good judgment." She "knows how to build consensus." America's workers and their families will have a "champion" in her.

The 67-year-old Yellen is professor emeritus of business and economics at the University of California, Berkeley, where she has been on the faculty for 33 years. For two years, she was an economist with the Fed, and for six years was president and CEO of the Twelfth District Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. She served on President Clinton’s Council of Economic Advisers. She has economics degrees from Brown and Yale universities and has written widely on macroeconomics with a focus on the implications of unemployment.(cont.)
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#194339 Oct 9, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Why does Obama hate the military and their families? He is supposed to be the "Commander in Chief", and he is responsible for their care. He has failed at that job, and all the jobs that have been put on his plate.
Why can`t people who want to be real Americans see how The Anti-Christ Obama is tearing down America at every turn? The Loser has and is going over board to destroy every positive thing that America has stood for.

I commend the Republican House for standing up and fighting against this disrupting so-called Commander in Chief. The Man Uh, I mean not a Man has no Morals or direction aside from tearing down America. Hope we can withstand another 3 years of this failure!
roar

Jamestown, NY

#194340 Oct 9, 2013
Fight nice biatches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Go Blue Forever 1,404,452
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min coco 10,421
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 3 min Go Blue Forever 208
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 4 min Bravo Uniform Mike 254
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 5 min Gentile 24
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Chimney1 201,363
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 26 min spud 42
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 233,158
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 4 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 55
More from around the web