The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 371118 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#192217 Oct 4, 2013
crackhead Obama wrote:
Who shut down the government, in your opinion?
45 statements 142 votes
John Boehner & Republicans
16%
24 votes
Ted Cruz & Tea Party Republicans
15%
22 votes
Obama & Democrats
59%
84 votes
Someone or something else
10%
12 votes
Source?

“A Pony For Everyone”

Since: Dec 12

Free Candy

#192218 Oct 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm and ummmmmmmm.. I been banned many times but never changed my views and positions on core topics.. I will look at the data and decide what position I am on and retain the right to change my mind as it flows in.. Nobody here can stop you from getting banned and I really haven't seen anything yet that would justify it yet..
Eagle
I agree. If the information changes then the opinion could change too. I've said it many times, I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. Unlike many of my conservative countrymen, I believe the nation needs a social safety net and support programs like Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare. I'm even supportive of social programs to help women and children who find themselves in an abusive relationship and need a way out.

I just don't believe that their is sufficient oversight over many social welfare programs resulting in rampant abuse of the public trust. We've all seen examples of abuse with our own eyes and our complaints have fallen on deaf ears.

Since they cannot control abuses in the current social welfare programs they shouldn't punish individuals who don't trust the system until the thing is up and running and they can see that it works before getting fined for not getting it.
Big Kahuna

Los Angeles, CA

#192219 Oct 4, 2013
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
More BULLLSH!T from one of the Koch-suckers BALD FACED LIARs.
The "BS" is all coming from the White House. The mess was entirely predictable. We elected a radical left-wing ideologue whose huge ego means that it's all about HIMSELF. He's tearing the country apart in order to shove an unpopular give-away program ahead despite the lies & deception used to pass it originally. It's his "signature legislation", which is all he cares about.

Since he's been a failure at everything else, he's clinging to it like a tick on a sick dog. No jobs, the economy sputtering, real unemployment at 15%+, the middle east on fire, Al Qaeda revived and his Syrian/Iran policy is a running joke.

We elected a joke.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192220 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Echoes of X-Man since X-Man made the exact same post a couple of days ago.
Show it then. Where's the post Quirky? You seriously just lie constantly. Let's see you back it up shorty.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#192221 Oct 4, 2013
crackhead Obama wrote:
Who shut down the government, in your opinion?
45 statements 142 votes
John Boehner & Republicans
16%
24 votes
Ted Cruz & Tea Party Republicans
15%
22 votes
Obama & Democrats
59%
84 votes
Someone or something else
10%
12 votes
Pu-leezzzeee. We're busy speaking truth here, and you just keep interjecting complete fabrications. It's not your turn. This night belongs to DP. We'll get back to you later. Just chill.

Location hidden

#192222 Oct 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and think he is fed up with the whole mess.. But you can insult him all you like and there's nothing I can do to stop that.. I can tell ya this as you fling insults I will not step in when he starts flinging them back..
Eagle
"...I can tell ya this as you fling insults I will not step in when he starts flinging them back.."

Thanks for the laugh.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#192223 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
That would be "vivid imagination of attention seeking troll" source.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#192224 Oct 4, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. LOL!
Quirky, you're like yesterday's newspaper. It ended up in the birdcage.
You are worse than Bird poop Rose. With your SSDI, And finding Fred the old burned out Bi-polar Biker dude who is willing to put up with your delusional BS. Life is good right? As long as you get some KY jelly for your dried up self you give it up for him now and then when he`s not out riding trying to get away from you! LMAO!!! In fell kinda sorry for Fred in how he ended up having to compromise for you! Poor Dude! LMAO!

Location hidden

#192225 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is you! Take a good look in the mirror.
Then prove it. Put down the bottle and prove it. C'mon Quirky, it's time to back up your bullchit.

;)

My prediction: Quirky will post nothing to support his careless accusations.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#192226 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
Look at the top of your Topix page Dumbazz!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#192227 Oct 4, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and think he is fed up with the whole mess.. But you can insult him all you like and there's nothing I can do to stop that.. I can tell ya this as you fling insults I will not step in when he starts flinging them back..
Eagle
You can't be serious. I have duly noted your commitment to GR's recent insults and your head nodding posts intended to do what, Eagle? Guess what? It worked. Now, don't try to play with butter pats in your mouth - at least with me.

Location hidden

#192228 Oct 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's a fictional compilation of every experience he's ever had or neighbor he's ever known. In fact, he may actually BE the wife he describes, and there probably aren't any children at all, but IF he is male, and any part of his spiel is real, I'm pretty sure his proclivities are known by all who read here. But, a funny thing happened on the way to the forum: he was repeatedly insulted by those on the right and failed to stand up for the home team. That's just screwy.
LOL
A couple of days back he was going to be eating beef and trading his cows for gas while everyone else went without...today he's sold his herd and tomorrow they auction off his equipment.

First he lives on a farm miles away from anywhere and wouldn't want an expensive car because of the gravel roads, now he lives in town.

I could go on , but the bottom line is that this is one seriously messed up dude and there is no way a sane person can believe a word he says.

If it really is a he that is.

You're right, we can't even count on that part being true right now.

Location hidden

#192229 Oct 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If the information changes then the opinion could change too. I've said it many times, I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. Unlike many of my conservative countrymen, I believe the nation needs a social safety net and support programs like Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare. I'm even supportive of social programs to help women and children who find themselves in an abusive relationship and need a way out.
I just don't believe that their is sufficient oversight over many social welfare programs resulting in rampant abuse of the public trust. We've all seen examples of abuse with our own eyes and our complaints have fallen on deaf ears.
Since they cannot control abuses in the current social welfare programs they shouldn't punish individuals who don't trust the system until the thing is up and running and they can see that it works before getting fined for not getting it.
"I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal."

Define "social liberal".
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

#192230 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Show it then. Where's the post Quirky? You seriously just lie constantly. Let's see you back it up shorty.
Lying is part of HIS American values!!

Location hidden

#192231 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the top of your Topix page Dumbazz!
Oh, a topix poll.

Next....
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

#192232 Oct 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it. Put down the bottle and prove it. C'mon Quirky, it's time to back up your bullchit.
;)
My prediction: Quirky will post nothing to support his careless accusations.
It's not a bottle he drinks... it vodka soaked tampons!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#192233 Oct 4, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
No doubt about it FS!
CB told me that when she actually seen you She was very disappointed. And also said your were a self loathing Azzh*le! Same with X-Man AKA A-12!

LMFAO at You!

Location hidden

#192234 Oct 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worse than Bird poop Rose. With your SSDI, And finding Fred the old burned out Bi-polar Biker dude who is willing to put up with your delusional BS. Life is good right? As long as you get some KY jelly for your dried up self you give it up for him now and then when he`s not out riding trying to get away from you! LMAO!!! In fell kinda sorry for Fred in how he ended up having to compromise for you! Poor Dude! LMAO!
How's you daughter Q???

Location hidden

#192235 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal."
Define "social liberal".
Is that someone who calls you a "f-A_g" in one post and "friend" in another?
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#192236 Oct 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
His source is from ignorance.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US governor faces lawsuit for blocking Syrian r... 4 min goonsquad 120
News Cruz ready to lead '2nd Reagan revolution' 4 min kuda 13
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 min State of Florida 8,005
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min dont 214,129
News MSNBCa S Scarborough blasts Albright, Steinem f... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 130
News Tom Steyer, a billionaire environmentalist, is ... 6 min goonsquad 57
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min syamsu 187,614
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Nuculur option 1,348,956
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 29 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,088
More from around the web