The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393387 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#190048 Sep 30, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!! Maybe they can send a nurse and help them shoot up.
Just one more example of enabling.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#190049 Sep 30, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there friend, hello and thanks for all of your meaningful posts.
I'll be back soon. Cheers!!
Hey Gzeena ! Good to see you again!

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#190050 Sep 30, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> LAME> You keep posting to me bit ch. You must like to hear your name, Camel Toe.. That's what you'll always be. A short fat b!t c h with a bulging Camel Toe. Get a clue. I asked you many times.. Nice at first, to not post to me. Take the hint stu p!d.
Hmmm? What did you ask me? I don't understand what you mean.
;D
1 post removed

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#190052 Sep 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait for the headlines tomorrow.. The dems will get all the blame and the pubs outsmarted them.. Of course you will see that failure in chief on all the lib channels trying to shift the blame..
Eagle
That's right. Republicans in the House voted for a continuing resolution that would have forced them to take Obamacare themselves. It was the Democrats in the Senate that refused to pass the Continuing Resolution because it would have forced them to sign up for Obamacare.

It's that whole redistribution mentality that the Democrats have that forced the shutdown. Nobody was trying to delay Obamacare for a year. The Republicans only wanted to delay punishment for people who don't get it for free but still cant afford to buy it. Democrats know that ALL the lazy leaches in the nation will jump on that gravy-train starting tomorrow because it is free for them. The democrats want to force tax paying Americans who work and won't get Obamacare for free to start signing up tomorrow to offset the costs of giving lazy leaches free insurance.

It really doesn't effect those of us who have been earning enough to afford health care insurance because we already have it. This is just a fight between the working poor and the poor who refuse to work.
Elmer Gantry

Los Angeles, CA

#190053 Sep 30, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs n kisses my friend. Thinking of you.
I'll be back sometime soon depending...
depending on whether you get resurrected...
7 posts removed

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#190061 Sep 30, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
yeah the gov't shut down..... who cares
LOL

Every now and then you crack me up.

We may not agree on a lot of political stuff, but I like your down-to-earth bluntness quite a bit.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#190062 Sep 30, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
yeah the gov't shut down..... who cares
LOL! The government employees will get back pay when they return to work anyway.

All essential services will still operate like mail delivery, air traffic controllers for instance.

The average person won't even notice it.

It's one big political show. The Republicans were feeling left out and needed to do something to get noticed.
2 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#190065 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that over the last week or so you have alienated almost every person on these threads that has ever shown you any respect or been willing to engage in a civil conversation with you?
My only advice is to keep it here on topix because there are other places where it won't be tolerated.
...and with this I'll call it a night and leave you to wallow in your own disgrace.
"My only advice is to keep it here on topix because there are other places where it won't be tolerated."

Why because he is telling the truth?? I find it ironic you didn't say anything about that prostitutes lies and the service.. You and I both know damn good and well they would have never accepted a 23 year old x hooker and drug addict convict..

Eagle
1 post removed
higgans

Avon, IN

#190067 Sep 30, 2013
balls back in Reid's court.

watch him travel!

then foul OUT!

GO TEAM OPPOSITION!!

stay frosty, folks...
5 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#190073 Sep 30, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Republicans in the House voted for a continuing resolution that would have forced them to take Obamacare themselves. It was the Democrats in the Senate that refused to pass the Continuing Resolution because it would have forced them to sign up for Obamacare.
It's that whole redistribution mentality that the Democrats have that forced the shutdown. Nobody was trying to delay Obamacare for a year. The Republicans only wanted to delay punishment for people who don't get it for free but still cant afford to buy it. Democrats know that ALL the lazy leaches in the nation will jump on that gravy-train starting tomorrow because it is free for them. The democrats want to force tax paying Americans who work and won't get Obamacare for free to start signing up tomorrow to offset the costs of giving lazy leaches free insurance.
It really doesn't effect those of us who have been earning enough to afford health care insurance because we already have it. This is just a fight between the working poor and the poor who refuse to work.
No it wont effect me but my son and grandkids it will.. All in all its nice to see you standing up for your fellow Americans when I thought you were lost.. BTW how does a script of generic lipitor go from 159. last month go to 67.99 billed this month??

Eagle
2 posts removed

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#190076 Sep 30, 2013
Federal government shuts down as Obamacare starts up
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ed...
Millions of Americans stand to gain or lose from this law and its consequences, intended and unintended. And now, as if to compound all the controversy that Obamacare has provoked, it's caught up in an epic battle over deficits and debt. House Republicans gamble that Americans won't blame them for hanging a "closed" sign on national parks and monuments or for stalling applications for small business loans or delaying an Internal Revenue Service audit.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#190077 Sep 30, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that over the last week or so you have alienated almost every person on these threads that has ever shown you any respect or been willing to engage in a civil conversation with you?
So what? Does that mean you won't be sending me a Christmas Card? Keep it!
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>My only advice is to keep it here on topix because there are other places where it won't be tolerated.
...and with this I'll call it a night and leave you to wallow in your own disgrace.
"Other places"? What other places would that be? My hometown is Republican. They all hate Oblamer and want to see him impeached. They don't like scumbag Obamanauts either. People around here work for a living and are tired of being taxed so that lazy leaches can ride the gravy train.
7 posts removed

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#190085 Sep 30, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wont effect me but my son and grandkids it will.. All in all its nice to see you standing up for your fellow Americans when I thought you were lost.. BTW how does a script of generic lipitor go from 159. last month go to 67.99 billed this month??
Eagle
That's the whole point. I've been buying health insurance for decades. I've never used it but I've had it just in case my family needed it. People who get it for free will treat it just like they treat any money they get. They will try to spend it up as fast as they can. All those additional costs will bankrupt us. For the lazy people who will get it for free, it's not about their children. It's all about themselves. If they were concerned for the future of their own children, they would have a decent paycheck and be buying insurance already.

I don't know anything about prescription drug prices. I used to pick up my dads prescriptions but he passed away a couple years ago so I haven't had to go to the pharmacy lately.
1 post removed

#190087 Sep 30, 2013
In shutdown blame game, Democrats and Republicans united: It’s the other side’s fault
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-shu...
Right now, the challenge is steepest for the GOP, which faces a hardening public perception that it is primarily to blame for setting the crisis in motion.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#190088 Sep 30, 2013
As More Americans Have Surgeries Overseas, US Companies Consider 'Medical Tourism' a Health Care Option

An Eye Opening watch:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/americans-surger...

Bozeman, MT

#190089 Sep 30, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Millions of Americans stand to gain or lose from this law and its consequences, intended and unintended.
That's a pretty significant statement hiding among all that other stuff you posted, don't you think?
1 post removed

Bozeman, MT

#190091 Sep 30, 2013
LOL...here we go!

Union officials say the Federal Aviation Administration is furloughing nearly 3,000 inspectors at the heart of the agency's safety operations because of Congress' federal budget impasse.

Eek!

#190092 Sep 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
All thanks to OBAMA !
Obama announces additional aid for Lebanese army
http://www.worldbulletin.net/...
New package totals $8.7 million, as another $74 million will be provided for Lebanon’s Syrian refugees

#190093 Sep 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Hope to see you soon Friend. That Bonnie is more than precious. Nothing I would not do for her or you friend.
UC Berkeley campus evacuated after explosion; injuries reported
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/01/uc-berke...
It's still unclear whether classes will resume on Tuesday.

#190094 Sep 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
LOL...here we go!
Union officials say the Federal Aviation Administration is furloughing nearly 3,000 inspectors at the heart of the agency's safety operations because of Congress' federal budget impasse.
Eek!
Ted and Mike's Excellent Adventure
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-j-elisbe...
So, while Ted Cruz and Mike Lee and the far, far right conservative reactionaries cheer the words and actions of those noble, visionary heroes of American history -- a tip of the hat to them for making oh-so clear that through that history of this nation, it has been the voices of liberals standing tall and strong and determined against the reactionary forces of conservatives who have led the nation to where we should have been all along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min WasteWater 1,487
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Jefferson Davis 7,470
News Newt for Veep: a oeWild speculationa 8 min WasteWater 365
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 9 min Ronald 250
News Louisiana newspaper say 'glad' Obama has now de... 12 min Battle Tested 168
News Former aide to convicted congressman gets proba... 13 min gwww 2
News GOP at war with itself 13 min WasteWater 1,681
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min An NFL Fan 1,417,605
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 1 hr Captain Yesterday 19
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 239,201
More from around the web